Manchester Arena

Shanks said no

Private Hudson
As I said before, I believe all religions are nonsense. However, I know Christians and I know Muslims. None of them are violent or hateful towards me or anyone else that doesn't believe what they do. There is violent doctrine in all religions, even Buddha was an arsehole apparently! Doesn't mean everyone that follows it will act on it.

Sent from my iPhone using

Never hear your type condemning the right wing racist religion of islam though.

You would be in there in a minute if the name tommy robinson came up.

You also believe Assad to be what the guardian tells you.

Etc etc.

Dogma rules your thinking.

Thats why you couldnt wait to call the poster out as racist because you dont think .

Jesus wept. My type? Is this where you call me a libtard or something like that? Yes, as I said before, again, it has sections which are hateful, like all religions.

Go on then, you've convinced me. All Muslims are evil. What's your solution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephane Grappelli

I'm talking about your jibe about indoor toilets and the vote, as if specific religious education is a similar right.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That so called jibe was in response to someone who said "we allow Catholics to go to separate schools". If you can't understand how offensive that is then it speaks volumes about you.

Cruyff Turn

eceaaa3f181ad79311014ad9b77a4314.jpg

Is this about the Americans leaking Intel?

It's very strange that the US are trying to undermine a British investigation.

Folks getting drawn into an argument with the usual suspects.

Concerning that both father and brother have been lifted. This seems to be pointing at an intelligence failure. Maybe that's why the Yanks are leaking this.

The security services have a mammoth task and are over-stretched but it's being credibly suggested that there were warnings from within the Muslim community and through the Prevent programme. If true then there's been a bad failing or the workload is so big that it has caused a bad failing. Either way, security arrangements are not sufficient.

ame="jake" post="6031738" timestamp="1495662623"]

Jesus wept. My type? Is this where you call me a libtard or something like that? Yes, as I said before, again, it has sections which are hateful, like all religions.

Who said all Muslims are evil? Islam is evil and there is a difference. What I want to see is:

1.An end to the EU

2.No more religious special privileges in the UK

3.Immigration quotas

4.Stop giving Islam so much ****ing air time and column inches

5.Focus more on inclusion for all and not just inclusion for muslims

6.Tighten our borders. I am not just talking a snib and a lock I am talking serious strengthening of all our shores.

7. Make our social welfare system more appealing for us in the UK that need it and not to those outside that want it.

8. Tougher sentencing for all criminals in the UK

9. Build more jails and make them actual jails and not guest houses

10. One strike and you are out rule for all immigrants. We have enough criminals already we do not need more

This is the tip of the iceberg but it is a start.

Who said all Muslims are evil? Islam is evil and there is a difference. What I want to see is:

1.An end to the EU

3.Immigration quotas

4.Stop giving Islam so much ******* air time and column inches

6.Tighten our borders. I am not just talking a snib and a lock I am talking serious strengthening of all our shores.

7. Make our social welfare system more appealing for us in the UK that need it and not to those outside that want it.

10. One strike and you are out rule for all immigrants. We have enough criminals already we do not need more

Its like I8 has the Daily Mail as his moral compass............oh yes he actually does.

Its like I8 has the Daily Mail as his moral compass............oh yes he actually does.

And?

Are people marally superior if they do not read the DM?

ame="jake" post="6031738" timestamp="1495662623"]

I really dont know.

Look i understand you dont want people victimised .

But its no longer acceptable to allow criminality in this country just because calling it out is deemed racist.

For all it faults this is country is the high bar .

But i will fekin join you calling out its foreign policy.

But lets not shy from delivering the justice from fear or favour.

Lets always say fek you to any horrible theological horror.

Because it may not suit your belief but Islam is the future neo nazis.

And?

Yes and they can spell morally

Private Hudson

1.An end to the EU

3.Immigration quotas

4.Stop giving Islam so much ******* air time and column inches

So we're just ****ing logic off into the bin, aye? Islam is entirely evil but not all people who follow it are evil? That's moronic. Have any of you lot actually met any Muslims? Aye, didnae think so. Brexit has really let the div genie out the bottle. I'm out.

niblick1874

Unfortunately, whatever Trump's intentions, the speech will be seen and is being seen as an endorsement of one branch of Muslim terrorism (Shia) over another branch (Sunni).

American MSM pretty much en masse (including Hollywood and the music industry) take every opportunity, no matter how ridiculous and crass it is, to demonize what Trump is trying to do concerning terrorism and immigration in whatever way they can.

Here is what a CNN expert has to say while it is braking. Everyone is saying it's a suicide bomber but while I'm here there is always the fact that right wing extremists have been doing false flags to frame others, or words to that effect.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/05/23/cnn-terrorism-analyst-suggests-possibility-right-wing-false-flag-plot-manchester-bombing/

This is not going to change any time soon. It is wall to wall.

PS, I am far from a Trump supporter other than draining the swamp and the stance on stopping what is going on and having a think about it. What I am is a hatter of those that have brought us to this and keep pushing. It turns out those are the ones that are against Trump. If there was a left, that would be me. Shit happens I guess.

And?

That's a tough question.  It's a bit like your wife asking if she looks fat in a certain dress.  You know the answer, but you're not sure if you should say it.

So we're just ******* logic off into the bin, aye? Islam is entirely evil but not all people who follow it are evil? That's moronic. Have any of you lot actually met any Muslims? Aye, didnae think so. Brexit has really let the div genie out the bottle. I'm out.

And the 'I have Muslim friends and you don't' card is on the table.

I have no muslim friends you are correct. I am wlling to bet you also do not.

I work with many and I exchange conversation and pleasantries with many of them on a daily basis. I like some and some I do not. There are many people in my work I like and dislike. I hope I am allowed to dislike a person who just so happens to be muslim. I know they can't be disliked for any other reason than the fact they are muslim.

I have also in my 40 years met many. I have none in my phone. I also have no German's, Swedish, Hindus, Jews or 80 year old men in my phone. I promise you I have no ill feeling to either of the above.

Note: speaking to someone and liking them is not friendship

So we're just ******* logic off into the bin, aye? Islam is entirely evil but not all people who follow it are evil? That's moronic. Have any of you lot actually met any Muslims? Aye, didnae think so. Brexit has really let the div genie out the bottle. I'm out.

And the 'I have Muslim friends and you don't' card is on the table.

I have no muslim friends you are correct. I am wlling to bet you also do not.

I work with many and I exchange conversation and pleasantries with many of them on a daily basis. I like some and some I do not. There are many people in my work I like and dislike. I hope I am allowed to dislike a person who just so happens to be muslim. I know they can't be disliked for any other reason than the fact they are muslim.

I have also in my 40 years met many. I have none in my phone. I also have no German's, Swedish, Hindus, Jews or 80 year old men in my phone. I promise you I have no ill feeling to either of the above.

Note: speaking to someone and liking them is not friendship

Rocco_Jambo

Doesn't reply about why it's illogical and brings up brexit for some reason. Good grief.

Not knowing if it's true or not, but the Independent are quoted as saying his dad informed the authorities he was heading off the rails.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

most outlets saying his auld man is claiming his laddie is innocent. no see the one you mention wie him going of the rails but last couple theive done they claim his father was likely the role model.

niblick1874

Go on then. What's the difference? The Crusades weren't violent? Tens of thousands weren't killed in the name of Christianity?

See if I get my hands on one of them Crusader guys, I will give him what for just for you.

The US loves a bit of "Godliness" to tie their nation-state to God (specifically a Christian God). Some people say it has become more overt since the 1980's and Reagan, but it has a definite history. After all, the official US motto is, "In God We Trust". Here are some quotes from US leaders.

?It is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor.? George Washington - successful leader of a terrorism/freedom campaign against UK rule and first US President.

?Without God there could be no American form of government, nor an American way of life. Recognition of the Supreme Being is the first, the most basic, expression of Americanism. Thus, the founding fathers of America saw it, and thus with God?s help, it will continue to be.? Dwight D. Eisenhower (Supreme Allied Commander in Europe and then President of US)

?Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary Force! You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you. Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.? Dwight D Eisenhower (just before D-Day).

?This is a Christian nation.? Harry Truman, (made the decision to drop atomic bombs on civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki)

?Inside the Bible?s pages lie the answers to all the problems that mankind has ever known. I hope Americans will read and study the Bible.? Ronald Reagan

?This crusade ? this war on terrorism ? is going to take a while, ...? George W Bush (just after 9/11 and announcing the war on terror)

• Moderators

Several off-topic posts will be removed.

This is your first and last warning. The next step will be thread bans and warning points.

Keep it civil, please.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=LfrOZj6EBRI

Channel 4 appear to have made another ****** up after the Westminster misidentification.

At first it seems the woman in bin bag is a troll cos on the front you can see how the word love is spelled with weapons but then Kristin goes to interview her and she is spouting the same predictable and nauseous 'Muslims are the real victims of a Muslim suicide bomber bombing non believers' as the tall asshat before her. Not sure if this is sick and inappropriate satire but listening to her I can only think she is the real deal and knowing exactly what she is doing.

Stephane Grappelli

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=LfrOZj6EBRI

Channel 4 appear to have made another ****** up after the Westminster misidentification.

At first it seems the woman in bin bag is a troll cos on the front you can see how the word love is spelled with weapons but then Kristin goes to interview her and she is spouting the same predictable and nauseous 'Muslims are the real victims of a Muslim suicide bomber bombing non believers' as the tall asshat before her. Not sure if this is sick and inappropriate satire but listening to her I can only think she is the real deal and knowing exactly what she is doing.

:what:

Anyway nobody knows how to sort this awful situation out but I'm fairly sure reacting with hatred isn't the answer and is playing into their hands.

MacDonald Jardine

That so called jibe was in response to someone who said "we allow Catholics to go to separate schools". If you can't understand how offensive that is then it speaks volumes about you.

No I don't. It's perfectly true.

Seymour M Hersh

A book that excuses supremacy over others.

That condones child abuse and murder.

A book that says so many abhorrent things it could only be written by a paedophile psychotic.

Yet we are to excuse this madness.

We are to allow schools to beat children in this country to reinforce its racist teachings.

Oh and yes the bibles as bad .

But i think most of us have moved on from that.

But they don't read those nasty bits, apparently!! 

Bindy Badgy

Is this about the Americans leaking Intel?

It's very strange that the US are trying to undermine a British investigation.

Guessing so, because the FT just tweeted this...

It's not behind a paywall either:

https://www.ft.com/content/4967d436-40b6-11e7-9d56-25f963e998b2

Speaking from my position of near complete ignorance incompetance seems more likely. It's one of the problems associated with having a bumbling halfwit running the country.

Maroon Sailor

The missing lass from Barra now confirmed as among the dead.

FS

There's a very clear connection between Islamic doctrine and jihadist violence. It's very clearly supported in the Koran and various Hadith.

This may be uncomforable for most of you to swallow or acknowledge. But it's fact. The fact millions of Muslims ignore it, doesn't change it.

Understanding and criticising Islamic doctorine and encouraging Muslims to reform it is hugely important.

But I fear the likelihood of us doing so is almost zero. We wouldn't want to offend anyone now would we.

Muslims aren't the problem. Islam is.

There's a very clear connection between Islamic doctrine and jihadist violence. It's very clearly supported in the Koran and various Hadith.

This may be uncomforable for most of you to swallow or acknowledge. But it's fact. The fact millions of Muslims ignore it, doesn't change it.

Understanding and criticising Islamic doctorine and encouraging Muslims to reform it is hugely important.

But I fear the likelihood of us doing so is almost zero. We wouldn't want to offend anyone now would we.

With you on that one.

However you'll  be shouted down by the #heliumfilledvoice.

I was surprised to read that 1 in 4 Muslims surveyed  in the UK,

thought that the 2007 London attacks were justified.

jambo-fletch

Can't argue with any of that!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/

Turns out the Muslim community in which he lived did plenty to try and warn authorities about him, including a member of his own family and someone at the Mosque. Given his dad's known links and his own links with the recruiter guy, how did they get this one so badly wrong?

Francis Albert

The US loves a bit of "Godliness" to tie their nation-state to God (specifically a Christian God). Some people say it has become more overt since the 1980's and Reagan, but it has a definite history. After all, the official US motto is, "In God We Trust". Here are some quotes from US leaders.

?It is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor.? George Washington - successful leader of a terrorism/freedom campaign against UK rule and first US President.

?Without God there could be no American form of government, nor an American way of life. Recognition of the Supreme Being is the first, the most basic, expression of Americanism. Thus, the founding fathers of America saw it, and thus with God?s help, it will continue to be.? Dwight D. Eisenhower (Supreme Allied Commander in Europe and then President of US)

?Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary Force! You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you. Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.? Dwight D Eisenhower (just before D-Day).

?This is a Christian nation.? Harry Truman, (made the decision to drop atomic bombs on civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki)

?Inside the Bible?s pages lie the answers to all the problems that mankind has ever known. I hope Americans will read and study the Bible.? Ronald Reagan

?This crusade ? this war on terrorism ? is going to take a while, ...? George W Bush (just after 9/11 and announcing the war on terror)

Truman and Eisenhower were speaking 70 years ago in a simpler age. I doubt that George Dubya knew or thought about the significance of using the word "crusade" which has long had a more general meaning. Harold Wilson said nearly 60 years ago that the Labour Party "is a crusade or it is nothing". He was not proposing an invasion of the Middle East.

Ibrahim Tall

A book that excuses supremacy over others.

That condones child abuse and murder.

A book that says so many abhorrent things it could only be written by a paedophile psychotic.

Yet we are to excuse this madness.

We are to allow schools to beat children in this country to reinforce its racist teachings.

Oh and yes the bibles as bad .

But i think most of us have moved on from that.

In fairness the Koran(and bible) was written around 2000 years ago during a time where it was considered normal to sack a city and rape, kill or enslave everyone inside and where pedastry - particularly in Greece or Rome was actively encouraged. It's probably not fair to hold its words to modern levels of morality.

The only difference is the vast majority of Christians have realised a lot of their book is nonsense and a larger number of Muslims haven't.

glynnlondon

Speaking from my position of near complete ignorance incompetance seems more likely. It's one of the problems associated with having a bumbling halfwit running the country.

Not Trump really

It is at an operational level the leaks which is not good at all twice in a row ffs.

Guy on the news reckoned it was unlikely to be cia or fbi but probably homeland security as it's a leaky ship.

Stephane Grappelli

No I don't. It's perfectly true.

So "we allow" is acceptable? I don't think it's Catholic schools that are causing division here.

Francis Albert

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/

Turns out the Muslim community in which he lived did plenty to try and warn authorities about him, including a member of his own family and someone at the Mosque. Given his dad's known links and his own links with the recruiter guy, how did they get this one so badly wrong?

So in this case the Muslim community including an Imam in the murderer's own mosque did exactly what they are urged to do - identify a person showing dangerous signs of radicalisation which he seemed inclined to act on - but to no effect. 

I think part of the reason is that we continue to tip-toe around the problem for fear of alienating or inciting the Muslim community, which is IMO a huge insult to the Muslim community.

Jambo-Jimbo

Reporter on Sky News was just saying that Police are warning people about fake donation sites which have sprung up.

I despair sometimes the depths some low lifes will sink to.

So in this case the Muslim community including an Imam in the murderer's own mosque did exactly what they are urged to do - identify a person showing dangerous signs of radicalisation which he seemed inclined to act on - but to no effect.

I think part of the reason is that we continue to tip-toe around the problem for fear of alienating or inciting the Muslim community, which is IMO a huge insult to the Muslim community.

Yep, and add in the shady travel to that too.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing and all but I don't think this can be put down to something as simple as tip-toeing, it just sounds completely negligent so far.

I am sick to death of hearing about how insulting things are to the Muslim community or people tip toeing around 24/7 in order not to offend Muslims.  I literally do not give a flying **** about the feelings of the Muslim community.  I find it sickening the desperation from some people (the usual suspects) to defend the Muslim community at every opportunity.  I seriously question their motives in doing so.  The only ?feelings? I give a **** about are those of the loved ones of the murdered.   

Because these kinds of attacks suit the narrative that we need a strong and stable government.

Because these kinds of attacks suit the narrative that we need a strong and stable government.

Quite. Although deploying the military might not have been completely necessary if they hadn't cut 20k police officers to start with.

Still, Trident will keep us and our children safe. [emoji58]

Deputy mayor Manchester - ' we must admit the problem is extremism (what? Extreme exercise?) There is no more chance of a Muslim commiting this act than a white person' (put race aside for an ideology but you mean a non Muslim is just as likely to commit suicide bombing for which 99.7% are islamist responsible (rest are PKK commies) ?

Andy Burnham - 'this man is not Islamic' (simple BS theological lie)

Why do we accept this North Korean style state propaganda? We have an official lie, u know its nonsense but you will eat it up anyway.

Francis Albert

So our government and security sevices are deliberately encouraging (or at least not doing all they can to prevent) these attacks to bolster the Conservative Party? Wow, just wow.

I am sick to death of hearing about how insulting things are to the Muslim community or people tip toeing around 24/7 in order not to offend Muslims. I literally do not give a flying **** about the feelings of the Muslim community. I find it sickening the desperation from some people (the usual suspects) to defend the Muslim community at every opportunity. I seriously question their motives in doing so. The only ?feelings? I give a **** about are those of the loved ones of the murdered.

Spoken from a position of true privilege.

Archived