London Hearts - free ticket for semi

peckhamjambo

Guys, just a quick one. Does anyone from London Hearts want a ticket to the semi with Rangers, free of charge? I was due to go up but can't make it, and am more than happy for my ticket to go to good use! It's for the East Stand, turnstiles 70-79, area G5, row PP, seat 123.

PM me and I can send it special delivery or arrange a meeting for collection.

If no one from London Hearts wants it, I am more than happy for anyone on Kickback to have it, so PM me aswell, first one will get it providing no one from LH gets in touch.

Cheers

Lee

Nelly Terraces

MAte, you can get a full refund on your ticket from the TO if you can get someone to take there for you I guess. I spoke to the TO earlier to confirm this is OK.

I'm taking mine back cos quite frankly, I cant be bovved wasting any more ca****ime off work/effort on that mob.

MAte, you can get a full refund on your ticket from the TO if you can get someone to take there for you I guess. I spoke to the TO earlier to confirm this is OK.

I'm taking mine back cos quite frankly, I cant be bovved wasting any more ca****ime off work/effort on that mob.

Nice one Nelly, although for all the effort I would have to go to in returning it, and any potential arguments with the TO, I would rather see a jambo enjoy/suffer (delete as appropriate) the game free of charge. It was only ?18 anyway

Guys, just a quick one. Does anyone from London Hearts want a ticket to the semi with Rangers, free of charge? I was due to go up but can't make it, and am more than happy for my ticket to go to good use! It's for the East Stand, turnstiles 70-79, area G5, row PP, seat 123.

PM me and I can send it special delivery or arrange a meeting for collection.

If no one from London Hearts wants it, I am more than happy for anyone on Kickback to have it, so PM me aswell, first one will get it providing no one from LH gets in touch.

Cheers

Lee

ill take it my nos 01316250317 ab would give you a ticket for a league game in return which you could choose

ill take it my nos 01316250317 ab would give you a ticket for a league game in return which you could choose

No problem, will wait until tomorrow morning to see if any LH respond, if not, you and another guy who PM'd me at the same time as you can fight it out! I will flip a coin or something to decide!

Will drop you a line in tomorrow.

Cheers

maroonlegions
No problem, will wait until tomorrow morning to see if any LH respond, if not, you and another guy who PM'd me at the same time as you can fight it out! I will flip a coin or something to decide!

Will drop you a line in tomorrow.

Cheers

ah so thats how the powers at be decide the team,A FLIP OF A COIN, right in front of our noses all along eh.:confused::dribble:

Final offer.......Davie, do you know anyone who would be interested?

Ok, thanks for all of the PM's guys, but the ticket goes to KennyM after a hotly contested coin toss! KennyM, do you want to PM me your address and will send it this morning by special delivery - enjoy the game and give the boys an extra cheer for me!

Lee

Archived