The non Hearts Transfer Rumours/Signings thread

CJGJ

Oxlade Chamberlain to Liverpool for 40m

:cornette:

9 goals in 7 years and still doesn't know what his best position is.

And Chelsea have probably dodged a bullet

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there something wrong with Chelsea that they are struggling to get their targets signed.

Finances...

Though tbf they have signed 3 top players already; so not exactly struggling.

Not surprised he.turned down Chelsea, I think they are slipping down the pecking order with players. Liverpool already have their own version of the Ox though, Salah is a super fast athlete without the footballer brain.

Not surprised he.turned down Chelsea, I think they are slipping down the pecking order with players. Liverpool already have their own version of the Ox though, Salah is a super fast athlete without the footballer brain.

Maybe for British based players but as football becomes more and more about money and lifestyle and less about the clubs history the northern clubs will struggle to sign too players in the future.

London or Manchester. Tough choice...

With someone like Ox he has already lived in London, is British and fancies a change.

Nobody goes 'I tell you what, one day id love to live in Liverpool.'

Nottingham Forest have not given up on signing Scotland international John McGinn, despite having a second bid rejected for the midfielder by Hibs.

The Reds are thought to have upped the ante to a seven-figure sum, following an initial bid of £750,000 last weekend, in an effort to get a deal over the line.

The Edinburgh club continue to play hardball over the playmaking midfielder, 22, who they regard as being a key figure in their squad.

But this is unlikely to be the end of the story, with Forest ready to return with another improved offer before the deadline at 11pm tomorrow evening.

McGinn out Henderson in ?

John Findlay

Nottingham Forest have not given up on signing Scotland international John McGinn, despite having a second bid rejected for the midfielder by Hibs.

The Reds are thought to have upped the ante to a seven-figure sum, following an initial bid of £750,000 last weekend, in an effort to get a deal over the line.

The Edinburgh club continue to play hardball over the playmaking midfielder, 22, who they regard as being a key figure in their squad.

But this is unlikely to be the end of the story, with Forest ready to return with another improved offer before the deadline at 11pm tomorrow evening.

McGinn out Henderson in ?

Thats how i can see this playing out.

Bazzas right boot

Yes, the current market is hugely over inflated, but can't agree with some of your Celtic valuations

Tierney - Yes

Dembele possibly

Ntcham, maybe in a few more years.

Sinclair - No, he's already failed down south. maybe ?8-10M

Bitton - , No, he can't command a start in midfield for Celtic

Rogic, maybe ?10-12M

Armstrong, I'd say more like ?6-8M

The Scottish League is simply not considered strong enough to push up the prices higher

Time will tell,

Bang average championship players going for between ?3-?15m.

I think Celtic will up thier anty and more importantly clubs down south have more money, so even teams like Swansea etc won't think twice about spending ?20m or so.

Archived