Can we give Celtic the points now

Crete

Every team gets a freak result against a dominant team every so often.

We haven't beaten Celtic since the Beattie game.

We're due.

Love your optimism........but, I think there is more chance of Clyde beating Chelsea.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skinnybob72

Celtic must surely be close to the shortest price ever offered for a home win in the top flight?

I don't think Celtic will be going all out on Sunday. We might actually keep the score respectable while they stroll about keeping fresh for the cup final.

oh ah grantona

Celtic will rest players 100% but Rodgers will have them fired up with hope they might make cup final squad with good performances.

Simple team talk to Celtic players battle hard once the 1st goal comes game over relax and score more

Jambos_1874

This is a depressing thread. As bad as we are we shouls never ever be resigned to defeat to them. I know it ia incredibly unlikely and the team haven't really offered anything to suggest we can win but there has to be some belief. I'm going along on Sunday expecting a performance from Hearts; if the players can't get themselves up for a game like this then they should look at alternative careers.

This is a depressing thread. As bad as we are we shouls never ever be resigned to defeat to them. I know it ia incredibly unlikely and the team haven't really offered anything to suggest we can win but there has to be some belief. I'm going along on Sunday expecting a performance from Hearts; if the players can't get themselves up for a game like this then they should look at alternative careers.

What do you think the score will be? Bear in mind I said 'think' and not 'hope'.

There has been times we've went there where I've had it in the back of my mind that we might just get a result, good Hearts teams and poorer ones but with the current lot and with this manager I don't have any belief whatsoever, not even the slightest hope we can stop them getting at least 3. I'd take 3-4 nil right now.

Celtic -3 is 10/3 which is ridiculously tempting.

Celtic to be winning after 10 minutes is 15/4.

Celtic to win both halves is 5/4.

Fill your boots. We're going to get massacred.

Was 6/4 Celtic -2 .for the not to greedy.

We_are_the_Hearts

The best thing to happen would be a comprehensive defeat where Celtic go easy on us and we never see most of these wankers in a Maroon jersey again!

Bowmans_Boot

Celtic HT/FT is 4/6, which seems pretty generous to me. I dont bet against Hearts, though, so wont put it on.

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I go to every match hoping for a win, and that will be no different when I'm going through on Sunday. Hope, and expectation are two very different things though and as much as it pains me to say it, I expect a complete humiliation at Parkhead. I think it will be more than 5

Jambos_1874

What do you think the score will be? Bear in mind I said 'think' and not 'hope'.

It's a difficult one. I keep going into games thinking we'll get a result, the tide will turn but I am consistently disappointed.

I think we'll lose heavily if I'm honest. If we get an early goal we may gain some confidence and keep it respectable but, realistically, we are looking at many goals (for them) to nil. Still, lets go there at least believing we can beat them.

**** Celtic.

kingantti1874

It's a difficult one. I keep going into games thinking we'll get a result, the tide will turn but I am consistently disappointed.

I think we'll lose heavily if I'm honest. If we get an early goal we may gain some confidence and keep it respectable but, realistically, we are looking at many goals (for them) to nil. Still, lets go there at least believing we can beat them.

**** Celtic.

We've only scored one away goal in the league since February.

The Treasurer

I hate negative threads predicting heavy defeats in upcoming matches.

It's even worse when I can't argue against any of these forecasts of doom  :sad3:

Aye we'll probably get pumped rotten.

But give them the points now and just give up? :cornette:

**** that gutless attitude, Lets go there and either break their unbeaten run or die trying.

We've got a guy in his sixties on our bus who travels up from Yorkshire for games,he says that his mates can't believe how shite the SPL is and how Brendan Rodgers thinks he's great !.He came out with a statement in the pub after the last home game...."See when 't fixtures come out at start of t' season can we just say to Celtic here's yer fookin' trophy now can we just all just play fookin' football !" Sums it all up really.

Prince Buaben

Anyone actually going to see this farce on Sunday?

Laddie has a birthday party so.. i wont even seen it on the telly 

Yip. With bells on !

Hooped demon workmate promises me the display on show will be fantastic.

It will be met with a pretty simple display in return !

As for the game, a couple of pre- match scoops will take the edge of that !

Son Of Anarchy

?5 Hearts @ 12/1. Will never bet against us. Doubt we'll win but I always doubt us through there anyway.

Half time pie

Celtic will be having a party and will showboat, whilst we loose the head. Predict 4 goals conceded with a couple of hearts red cards. .

Sadly, the FT result will be what Celtic want it to be. It's all down to their team selection, hunger and desire.

Hopefully, with a cup final on the horizon, they won't be overly fussed about damaging us. I'd gladly accept a 3-0 loss if offered.

This is a tragic post. Don't blame me. Blame Cathro, the woeful tactics, insipid performances, poor attitude...

I think Celtic will put out a weakn'd team. Hearts will win by some fluke

o.g or something and the fans will want Cathro knighted.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Prince Buaben

No chance will they put a weak team. They get the trophy and wont want to lose the unbeaten season.

We_are_the_Hearts

They could make 11 changes and still destroy us

The Treasurer

Answer - Yes

Reason - Hearts are playing

Jambos_1874

We've only scored one away goal in the league since February.

Ach, facts mean nothing.*

*If only that were true.

I'll have a pint of what you've been drinking !

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I cannot understand any Hearts fan betting their cash on the Mhanks and looking themselves in the mirror.

I know Hibs fans who bet on us at the 5-1 reaming and thought that was feckin ridiculous and summed them up.

Yet we have Hearts fans doing this for a few quid !!!

Is winning some cash in this way really worth it ? Make you feel better ?

Feckin behave.

This.

Pans Jambo

Answer - Yes

Reason - Hearts are playing

No they're not. And they haven't been since last year!

Hearts will win. Cathro has just been trolling us since January.

He has done a cracking job then.

DxB Hearts

1st game of the season we were better than Celtic and managed to lose. Can't believe how much has changed since then!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Robbo-Jambo

We will run out there with our usual skidmarked shorts on.

We are fecking terrified of that club and they know it.

They love hammering us that's why its always at least 3 or 4.

No other team in the league gets as many thumpings as we do from that lot of scumbags.

Sad but true.

Just watching them tearing Thistle a new one, Sunday is gonny be very unpleasant to say the least.

Sooperstar

The team on Sunday should not include anyone who won't be here next season. No idea why were are persisting with Sam etc.

1st game of the season we were better than Celtic and managed to lose. Can't believe how much has changed since then!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

We were sucker punched as we went for a winner at 1-1.

You're right....seems a long time ago !

Captain Canada

Judging by last night and Tziolis being in defence, they will absolutely destroy us.

On Monday morning Cathro should be emptying lockers personally for about 15 players and driving them to the airport. He should probably join them but he'll definitely get more time.

King prawn

We've got the chance to spoil their unbeaten season and put an end to our utterly abysmal run against them.

6 nil Celtic then.

Nelly Terraces

They had 25 shots tonight. 13 on target, Scored 5.

I think it's safe to say, they're not likely to be in any mood to take it easy on Sunday. They'll be on a mission to destroy us backed by a rabid support hungry to see us absolutely smashed to bits. We have virtually nothing to stop them. It could get very messy.

Archived