Can we give Celtic the points now

Crete

socrates82

I almost tune Celtic out now. They're so far ahead of everyone else in the league I kind of forget they're there.

Should just give them the trophy and prize money at the start of the season too and let them have a nice holiday and prepare for CL games.

The rest of us can then have a nice competitive wee league without the ?50m gap in resources between Celtic and the rest. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This fixture has battering written all over it, do you think for one minute with the chance to go through the season unbeaten, they somehow will go easy on us, if you think so, you're deluded. This present squad of underachieving gutless, bottle merchants, will be put to the sword, the thought of brown going through the motions is frankly ridiculous, he'll want to pump us big time.

It might even hasten the departure of cathro, as much as I hate the thought of a doing in Glasgow, if it served the purpose of realising that the coach and directors jobs are simply untenable.

Maybe the finance guy and budge might have to act if season books are significantly down, or the new stand is no where near half full.

I'd be more than happy for us to forfit this game if possible. Celtic love playing us. We are shit as it is but even worse when we play them. I gave up watching us play them a years ago.

If Cathro doesn't stick 10 players across our box for this one and try and get away with a narrow defeat then he's even dumber than we think he is.

Celtic hate us that much they'll probably let us somehow fluke a win just so Budge decides to see it as false hope and keep Cathro on. :(

The one comforting though I have is that they will get horsed in Europe again next season.

Big fish in a very small pond.

Verminous fans masquerading as cheeky chappies on tour.

Shooter McGavin

Celtic going unbeaten in the league doesn't bother me to be honest. They should be expected to do that every season given the financial gap they have on every other team in the league.

The thing I can't stomach is a gutless performance where the amount goals we concede against that lot doesn't even seem to effect our players, that's the seriously worrying thing heading into these games.

I think we should go for a radical plan..New formation to keep them guessing I suggest a 10-0-0 would see us keep it under 8. And if our keeper can kick the ball really far we'll get in their box a few times as a bonus!

Tokyo Drifter

Do we have to play them on Sunday ,i fear a cricket score with that pile of sh- - e in our team.

Yes we do. But this is our cup final. Gonna laugh my ass off if we beat them. Nothing to lose: we've already been hammered by them and so has everyone else (twice in some cases!). Three strikers + a pumped-up Perry Kitchen, please. And stick Osh on for a laugh. I've forgotten what he looks like.

Nelly Terraces

If Cathro doesn't stick 10 players across our box for this one and try and get away with a narrow defeat then he's even dumber than we think he is.

This all day long. We have to go with one aim & that is to shut them out as much as is possible. Has to be a total 'park the bus' job to avoid an absolute hammering.

I bet Goncalves is really looking forward to this one. Up front on his own with his nearest team mate about 60 yards away from him.

Watt-Zeefuik

I'm clearly out of touch with other Jambos here but WTF does it matter if we lose by 9? How is it better if we cower in the corner with our arms over our heads and let in 2 versus having a spirited go and getting done over?

I'm clearly out of touch with other Jambos here but WTF does it matter if we lose by 9? How is it better if we cower in the corner with our arms over our heads and let in 2 versus having a spirited go and getting done over?

I'd rather Hearts' record defeat stayed back where it belongs thank you very much...in the 1800s.

:lion:

For those of us going along on Sunday.....em....No !

Spellczech

There is much more pressure on Celtic to not lose this weekend...I'd love us to mess it up for them. 

Having said that, if they turn up then they will likely  beat us.

There is much more pressure on Celtic to not lose this weekend...I'd love us to mess it up for them.

Having said that, if they turn up then they will likely beat us.

They will be ticking over with the Final in six days.

If it means not flying into tackles etc, it could be a very boring affair. I'd take 0-0 now, tbh !

I along with my daughter will be one of the few Hearts fans there, I don't want to stand in that ground and lose by nine, most of us over here whether going or not will also have to face work or school the following day and you say WTF does it matter, have a word with yourself, and you are right, you are out of touch.

Morgaro Gomis

I never leave games early, but I have things to do on Sunday which I am pushing back due to going to the game. I've a funny feeling I may leave early in this one, though. I won't be staying to listen to them party when we're getting pumped.

The potential records if they beat us has been all over the National and Scottish news. I would love to beat them. They are 2goals from League goals record, 2pints from points record and 1 win from win record.

fireeagle51

Was getting my tickets earlier and All non restricted view seats are now sold out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was getting my tickets earlier and All non restricted view seats are now sold out

They have been like that for a while, we don't get that many non restricted in that corner in the first place, it will be a small away support on Sunday, not that we take a decent size support there anymore

fireeagle51

They have been like that for a while, we don't get that many non restricted in that corner in the first place, it will be a small away support on Sunday, not that we take a decent size support there anymore

Yeah [emoji17] there will be no more than 300 of us my guess

Colonel Kurtz

Yeah [emoji17] there will be no more than 300 of us my guess

Senty from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remember what 300 did at thermopalei

I almost tune Celtic out now. They're so far ahead of everyone else in the league I kind of forget they're there.

Should just give them the trophy and prize money at the start of the season too and let them have a nice holiday and prepare for CL games.

The rest of us can then have a nice competitive wee league without the ?50m gap in resources between Celtic and the rest. 

This...OFGTF !

The Jambo Janny

Ladbrokes has us at 11/1 to win on Sunday might stick a couple of quid on. Well miracles do happen now and again and who knows -we might just be the party poopers on the day!

kingantti1874

Hopefully the messiah has the foresight to try and set up to be hard to beat.. Tempted to take tic -4

I hope we keep it respectable because you know them going undefeated is going to be all over the national news...I just don't want to hear "....undefeated...After a 7 nil rout of Hearts"

I would pish my pants tho if Cathros crowning glory this season is a win at parkhead to stop them going undefeated...pishing on their victory parade would be glorious and on a serious side can you imagine the cash they'll make with the invincible/undefeated merchandise they'll shift....

By The Light..

Good luck to travelling support but we are just not good enough.

3 weeks ago we drew against Partick Thistle at home with them down to 10 on 68 mins.

On Celtic minus 2 and minus 3, hope i'm wrong but it will help pay for the season tx

The Internet

I'd go as far as saying a win for us on Sunday would be a bigger shock than Leicester winning the EPL.

Stephane Grappelli

A career ender on Broonaldo will soften the defeat, the chance is there to make a name for yourself lads. lol

Chronic patter, even in jest. You need to have a word with yourself. I don't like the guy but wouldn't wish that on any player. I wonder if Levein, Thomas, Frail, CP2 and Souttar would see the funny side of your comment.

I'd go as far as saying a win for us on Sunday would be a bigger shock than Leicester winning the EPL.

Considering we're not 5000/1, i'd say not !

robroy1874

Nothing but the greatest respect for our fans who travel away - especially at the present

fireeagle51

Nothing but the greatest respect for our fans who travel away - especially at the present

The football/ results may be Crap, but the days oot are still usually minted. On Sunday I will still be happy as long as we don't lose anymore than 2-0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fireeagle51, on 19 May 2017 - 9:28 PM, said:

9cb5765a98c463b408080c943083cae3.jpg

ffs ya think they would have made it cheaper for the final  game

fireeagle51

ffs ya think they would have made it cheaper for the final game

The ticket just says ?26

The 3 tickets were under 18s so it was ?15 quid each.

Still absolutely shocking price though being ?29 I think for an adult. Crap view/shit result probably/ and U get treated like animals

fireeagle51, on 19 May 2017 - 10:07 PM, said:

The ticket just says ?26

The 3 tickets were under 18s so it was ?15 quid each.

Still absolutely shocking price though being ?29 I think for an adult. Crap view/shit result probably/ and U get treated like animals

:2thumbsup:

9cb5765a98c463b408080c943083cae3.jpg

I notice their wee mantra of "a club like no other" in the top right hand corner of the tickets....tell you what they're not wrong but not for any good reasons!

Wonder if hibs mantra will be "a club who are desperate to be like the club like no other only a shit version"

fireeagle51

I notice their wee mantra of "a club like no other" in the top right hand corner of the tickets....tell you what they're not wrong but not for any good reasons!

Wonder if hibs mantra will be "a club who are desperate to be like the club like no other only a shit version"

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

fireeagle51

I don't see why anyone would by a non restricted view ticket for Sunday. There is going to bags of empty seats so why no just move down to them after paying for restricted view price ???

Heartsmad1874

I don't see why anyone would by a non restricted view ticket for Sunday. There is going to bags of empty seats so why no just move down to them after paying for restricted view price ???

Well since non restricted view is sold out i doubt you'll be able to move.

Archived