Can we give Celtic the points now

Crete

Do we have to play them on Sunday ,i fear a cricket score with that pile of sh- - e in our team.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gordon Ramsay

Very least we could do, is chip in ?10 each on a JKB Celtic -3 result.

We'd bridge that funding gap for the new stand.

Admin...

Not a bad idea.

Fourcandles

It will be 5-0 Celtic. Absolutely sure about that.

Not going to even watch the game.

Rubbish prediction mate.

It'll be 7 at least.

Watt-Zeefuik

I'm taking the same attitude as before.  Let's go out and f---ing do them. Muck up their little coronation ceremony.

We've had 4, we've had 5. End of season title part with everybody wanting a goal, it will be ****ing 8 or 9.

Allowayjambo1874

We've had 4, we've had 5. End of season title part with everybody wanting a goal, it will be ******* 8 or 9.

I know it's unlikely but if we lost 8-0 that would be the worst league defeat in our history. Serious question do you think that would be enough to get this prat his books?

Allowayjambo1874

3-1 Hearts.

Currently showing as 110/1. Fill your boots.

Celtic to win 7-0 is 90/1.

If that's not a damning statement on the disgraceful way our players are 'performing ' that I don't know what is.

Cruyff Turn

I know it's unlikely but if we lost 8-0 that would be the worst league defeat in our history. Serious question do you think that would be enough to get this prat his books?

I don't think that's unlikely at all.

We're abysmal, it's Celtics big day, the place will be packed, an unbeaten season and getting the trophy at the end.

Its a horrible thing to say but Rodgers will send them out to ****ing slaughter us with style.

There is a way out.

If we get 5 players sent off we only lose 3-0.

No, but in this season of new lows I would not be surprised if this happened, genuinely as well, not being dramatic.

Nelly Terraces

It all depends on how much Ceptic want it, and also what team they put out as they may have the cup final in mind (not that I think that'll make a huge difference, their youth team could probably beast us by 3 or 4).

However, the locals know we are utterly shite and can smell, and will be baying for, blood as they despise Hearts for some strange reason and will be willing their team on to utterly annihilate and embarrass us and will be letting their team know it. This really is one of those days when there could be a horrific rout.

We're abysmal, it's Celtics big day, the place will be packed, an unbeaten season and getting the trophy at the end.

Its a horrible thing to say but Rodgers will send them out to ******* slaughter us with style.

There is a way out.

Not sure we have 5 players that care enough to get sent off

BroughtyJambo

We will get absolutely humiliated. I agree with poster above. Rodgers will send them out to destroy us.

I would be shocked if it's not at least 7 or 8 with at least one Hearts player sent off

Jambos_1874

I think we'll win too. It will be one of those freak results.

Not sure if you are joking but I kind of feel that way too. There is absolutely zero logic behind it an having watched our performance tonight there is no reason whatsoever to be optimistic. I'll be going along regardless, hoping for said freak result. I would love it (Keegan style) if we ended their unbeaten run on the last day of the season.

Saint Jambo

I'm glad its an early kick-off. I'm running the Stirling marathon on Sunday. If it was a 3pm kick-off I'd have to go round again to ensure I didn't get back to Glasgow in time for the game.

William H. Bonney

Not sure if you are joking but I kind of feel that way too. There is absolutely zero logic behind it an having watched our performance tonight there is no reason whatsoever to be optimistic. I'll be going along regardless, hoping for said freak result. I would love it (Keegan style) if we ended their unbeaten run on the last day of the season.

I'm being serious. Celtics unbeaten run ended by a shite hearts team. I've seen in plenty of times before.

Freak results :rofl: Hearts away at parkhead, we must be one of the worst away sides in the league, not beaten Celtic in about 5 year, they've took about 3 thousand goals off us in that that time, we're honestly not winning, the best we can hope for is damage limitation.

William H. Bonney

Freak results :rofl: Hearts away at parkhead, we must be one of the worst away sides in the league, not beaten Celtic in about 5 year, they've took about 3 thousand goals off us in that that time, we're honestly not winning, the best we can hope for is damage limitation.

And for those reasons you listed all point to a hearts victory.

Obviously we'll probably get pumped 7-0, but you just never know.

Very least we could do, is chip in ?10 each on a JKB Celtic -3 result.

We'd bridge that funding gap for the new stand.

Admin...

Chance to line my pockets on Sunday. Lump a few quid on Celtic.

The odds must be 1-8 on at least....... Some folks after the hibs cup game, must have seen the writing the wall, backed against hearts each game? When teams are on a good or bad run, the thinking can be, this is the game you turn it round....

And for those reasons you listed all point to a hearts victory.

Obviously we'll probably get pumped 7-0, but you just never know.

I know we'll lose. I'd give us more of a chance if we just threw all the under 20's in and got the physio to manage the team.

Assuming they beat Partick they will be hell bent on hammering us as they'll be going all out to go unbeaten. There will be no let up if they win at Partick

Not sure we have 5 players that care enough to get sent off

Robbie only planned for one sending off.. NB...the 10 man plan...

We've had 4, we've had 5. End of season title part with everybody wanting a goal, it will be ******* 8 or 9.

Hate to say it, I'm with you on the possible score. Lets be honest, it could be absolutely anything and they will enjoy every goal.

Really hope Celtic take it easy with a Cup Final on the horizon. Sadly I'm going, but am prepared for the worst. If Celtic are in the mood this will be humiliating.

Do we have to play them on Sunday ,i fear a cricket score with that pile of sh- - e in our team.

You clearly know very little about cricket. Every football score is a cricket score (unless the away team score more than 10 goals).

Howwzzzzatttt!!!!

Jambos_1874

Think the worst pumping I've seen us get at Sellick Park is 5-0 a few weeks before the cup final in 2012.

Thing is with going to that fixture, you don't really expect a result when you buy your ticket but once every 10 games or so you might see a victory. When we get absolutely horsed there it actually doesn't bother me all that much as I'm so desensitised to it at this stage.

Usually against betting against Hearts, but these gutless losers can't call themselves Hearts players so...

Celtic -3 is 10/3 which is ridiculously tempting.

Celtic to be winning after 10 minutes is 15/4.

Celtic to win both halves is 5/4.

Fill your boots. We're going to get massacred.

ToadKiller Dog

They could play their kids and still beat us .

Credit to anybody actually going to the game .

Watt-Zeefuik

Every team gets a freak result against a dominant team every so often.

We haven't beaten Celtic since the Beattie game.

We're due.

Riddley Walker

We should just refuse to play. We'll probably get a fine and a small points deduction which will harm us less than seeing 8 goals fly past us.

Seriously, let's throw the towel in. I'm not watching it.

Jambosammy

I'm not watching it. They will turn us inside out. No way we can even score 1 goal against that lot.

If this Celtic team, have their unbeaten run ended, at home, on the last day of the season, to THIS Hearts side............. I don't think i'll even have stopped laughing by the time we open the new main stand.

It would be up there alongside the super caley go ballistic result in terms of its ridiculousness.

Back in the real world however - can see a 4-0.

We will get absolutely humiliated. I agree with poster above. Rodgers will send them out to destroy us.

I would be shocked if it's not at least 7 or 8 with at least one Hearts player sent off

To get sent off, you actually need to get involved and passionate about the game. We won't get anyone sent off.

I'm getting a colonoscopy on Sunday morning. Even that is more appealing than watching the game. :(

We should just refuse to play. We'll probably get a fine and a small points deduction which will harm us less than seeing 8 goals fly past us.

Seriously, let's throw the towel in. I'm not watching it.

Many people on this forum are accusing the players of this.

Pretty ironic eh ?

19/05/2012

There is no chance we will win this game I would back us to lose 2-1 if we were 1-0 up in the last minute at parkhead. Roll on next season

A career ender on Broonaldo will soften the defeat, the chance is there to make a name for yourself lads. lol

I've never put a bet on against Hearts but I'm tempted to this weekend. I just can't see past them absolutely thrashing us.

Its a horrible thing to say but Rodgers will send them out to ******* slaughter us with style.

There is a way out.

And we have five crap players suspended for the first game next season.

A double win.

Archived