***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

siegementality

Seems we may be interested in a certain Northern Ireland right back who is out of contract.

That being?

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dusk_Till_Dawn

Conor Mclaughlin. But we will have to move fast. Few teams in for him.

Fleetwood full-back? Quite a good player him

Escobar PHM

Leeds Utd in for him. Blows us out the water.

Yeh, he's not signing for us.

Every NI playing ever must have been linked with us.  

Pat Jennings coming for a medical tomorrow, Levein has picked up Cathro wrong when he said he wanted a "new hip squad", Levein is buying players with new hips.

Leeds Utd in for him. Blows us out the water.

Move fast?  That name lasted 5 minutes.

Hungry hippo

A bit of research says his Fleetwood manager said yesterday he was leaving to join a Championship club. Would seem very unlikely we could get him.

Seems we may be interested in a certain Northern Ireland right back who is out of contract.

Michael Smith - Peterborough full back

HillmanHearts

Any one fancy a wee low risk punt on Billy Mackay. Would get him quite cheap, he's 28 now, proven in the league, lost his way a bit but if we could get his desire back he'd be a good guy to have around. Northern Irish tae !

Elias Henry Furst

Complete guess from me based on the same reasons above!

Yep, add the N.I connection and the fact we're in the market for a right back.......

2+2 =

497 most probably :laugh:

rudi must stay

Any one fancy a wee low risk punt on Billy Mackay. Would get him quite cheap, he's 28 now, proven in the league, lost his way a bit but if we could get his desire back he'd be a good guy to have around. Northern Irish tae !

I reckon his English team (think it's Wigan) would want quite a lot for him, maybe 250k, after that goal V Rangers. It's fine, he's not as effective up front as he used to be

He can't be worth anything. He's failed miserably down south and his loan spells have been pretty average but thats why I'd take him. He's a player capable of performing and kept a pretty woeful ICT team competing.

He's of no use to Wigan so we should offer to take him of their hands (MacPhee connection) maybe give him a chance to get back into contention for his national side.

Maroon Memories

I'd hope he is on our radar. Having been down south hard to know what his wage expectations would be now

He was on ?15k pw in his final year as I understand it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Redtop today saying we are set for talks with Kyle Lafferty and we are very keen!

Says he would become our top earner if he signed on....

Canny stand the man as an individual but I think he would help us on the park which is all im interested in, within reason...

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Redtop today saying we are set for talks with Kyle Lafferty and we are very keen!

Canny stand the man as an individual but I think he would help us on the park which is all im interested in, within reason...

Urgh.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

rudi must stay

Would be a superb signing. Very talented player, who I think may suprisingly be one of those guys that 'gets' Hearts like Rudi

Would be a superb signing. Very talented player, who I think may suprisingly be one of those guys that 'gets' Hearts like Rudi

'Away and throw shite at yourself'.

Take a step back from the keyboard and read your post again, unbelievable.  :phface:

rudi must stay

'Away and throw shite at yourself'.

Take a step back from the keyboard and read your post again, unbelievable. :phface:

I just hope we have the guts to make a signing like it. Rangers paid ?6 million for him a few years ago, and would could get him for nothing. And I guarantee we'd get some special moments

Thought Police

He might be a p**** but no doubting Lafferty could still do damage in this league.

Blackie is also a p**** and folk have been chatting about bringing him back.

Really interesting quote in todays Record from Michael O'Neil saying "and I think Hearts had also agreed a FEE" in reference to Liam Boyce...

Very very interesting and the first reliable source for me that we are prepared to use decent cash to attract players...

Sorry I read it in todays paper, dont have the wherewithal to find this quote online but in todays Record...

gorgieheart

Ipswich supposedly keen on lafferty as well... cant see us competing financially with them.

Heartsmad1874

Really interesting quote in todays Record from Michael O'Neil saying "and I think Hearts had also agreed a FEE" in reference to Liam Boyce...

Very very interesting and the first reliable source for me that we are prepared to use decent cash to attract players...

Sorry I read it in todays paper, dont have the wherewithal to find this quote online but in todays Record...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/told-liam-boyce-should-snub-10664339

I would be very surprised if he comes up here, he is a decent player, certainly all morals go out the window with him. LOL

ford donald

Hopefully Ipswich sign him.

Салатные палочки

"Lafferty had hoped to play a part in Pedro Caixinha?s revolution at Rangers"

Says it all really. The Record talks pish.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

sairyinthat

I would be very surprised if he comes up here, he is a decent player, certainly all morals go out the window with him. LOL

Yeah not the gentleman that for instance Hartson is

Lord Beni of Gorgie

We are trying to make a souter like signing

Interesting

gorgieheart

We are trying to make a souter like signing

A defender from DUFC ?

Lafferty is the biggest pr*ck going, but if he becomes our pr*ck that will be fine. He's a good player and he is a character off the pitch as well. Our dressing room looks like it could do with a bit livening up to be fair.

Bazzas right boot

If we are going for players like Lafferty and Boyce it would indicate we are willing to pay more than around ?3k a week, probably nearer ?5k?

Surely we wouldn't be near these types of player otherwise.

Maybe we will be surprised.

Lafferty would do well in this league, perfect foil for Goncalves.

Don't care if he's a prick, we need good player's.

"Lafferty had hoped to play a part in Pedro Caixinha?s revolution at Rangers"

Says it all really. The Record talks pish.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Article by Keith Jackson and he talks "off the radar" pish

Five to One

He might be a p**** but no doubting Lafferty could still do damage in this league.

Blackie is also a p**** and folk have been chatting about bringing him back.

Not my favourite either, but have to admit he would do a job and might be swayed by working with McPhee at Club level. He has a ruthless streak we're sadly lacking. Paired with Isma, they would give defences a torrid time. 

He was on ?15k pw in his final year as I understand it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Think that puts that one to bed then :lol:

Captain Canada

He's the sort of player we need. Never stops, winds people up, despises losing and a proven goalscorer.

We need an edge that's been missing for a long time. He's no world beater but I think he'd do well for us.

I think a few teams down south will want him though.

We_are_the_Hearts

We need players like Lafferty and dare I say it Cummings. Players with a bit of attitude, arrogance and character. We have become a goody 2 shoes team and it has worked it's way to the stands. Players sense that and don't fear Tynecastle any more

Archived