***Potential signings/Transfer rumours Thread***

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

ford donald

Mcginn would be a great signing,very much doubt he will though.I would take Templeton back in a minute needs nurtured and fitness level improved.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robert hatch

John Colby

Luis Fernandez

Decent players them. All with good European pedigree. Hope it happens

Please don't sign Kyle Lafferty. Decent player, yes, but I'd find it hard to suppport such an absolute welt.

kingantti1874

Sure Allan Mcgregor will be thrilled to perform in front of the fans who constantly mocked him for being Scotlands number 2

Gordon happy to play for a club who's fans spat on him..AM is actually Hearts fan as well.. Or was at least

Gordon happy to play for a club who's fans spat on him..AM is actually Hearts fan as well.. Or was at least

To be fair he would probably be happy to be Scotlands number 2 right now

Hearts fan or not he used to get pretty wound up at Tynecastle and got away with murder (his assault on Callum Elliot)

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

We_are_the_Hearts

Just setting ourselves up for a fall here. For some reason we never get the top targets over the line. 

Clark Griswold

Ideally a place for rumours from genuine sources. I think Boyce is wishful thinking.

Yup sorry Boyce is just wishful thinking, apologies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Son Of Anarchy

Scott Allan

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No ta. Done nothing anywhere and recon he'd do nothing here too.

The Treasurer

Just setting ourselves up for a fall here. For some reason we never get the top targets over the line. 

That's probably why the club rarely comment until the scarf is above the head.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Yup sorry Boyce is just wishful thinking, apologies

I thought that's what it was. Would be nice if it happened though. Nothing wrong with wishing :lol:

Things have changed in the last 5 years. Our 'top targets' are no longer likely to be of interest to Celtic so for any player wishing to play in Scotland we are as attractive a proposition as Aberdeen, H1b5 or an impoverished Sevco. Anyway, there are only a handful of people who will know who these 'top targets' are, anything else is pure speculation.

Sure Allan Mcgregor will be thrilled to perform in front of the fans who constantly mocked him for being Scotlands number 2

Calm it Janet!!!

You must be awfully precious in life if thats how you think folk actually make decisions, especially in football....

Jeezo....

Calm it Janet!!!

You must be awfully precious in life if thats how you think folk actually make decisions, especially in football....

Jeezo....

I dunno mate he seemed to get really upset with it at the time, seemed to wind him up something awful....

Or maybe I am just joking around

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

the big show

That's probably why the club rarely comment until the scarf is above the head.

They should have learned this from the Gilks deal that went { . } { . } up . Which in all fairness they looked to have done and long may it continue .. However lets not kid our selves that it left them in a crap situation which although it gave a young guy his chance it was never there preferred option and was made worse given they had let Alexander move on . Back on topic i heard a wee rumour that OZZY SOW is not a 100% happy going back to the club he was transferred to after being sent out loan by them and is looking to move on .. Don't know how much is in it and it may only be speculation or wishful thinking but i would take him back to partner ISMA up front .  

Sadly not someone coming into the club but Callum Paterson is waiting to board the Edinburgh to Cardiff flight....

Think Cardiff is a bad move for the lad.

I'd imagine Sows club would look to recoup some of what they paid for him so counts us out.

upgotheheads

Nicky Devlin from ayr

I've watched Ayr a few times this year. The only one who stands out for me is McGuffie, a wide midfielder with quick feet and a good cross, at around 19 he'd be a good replacement for Sam.

If Devlin is the right back I'm thinking of then sorry, no.

I'm sure Sow is a free agent

MK Dons bound apparently. Would love to see him Back here. Perfect foil for Isma

frankblack

If Levein and Cathro remain I fear we will get more third-rate journeymen from the Dutch second division.

I'm sure Sow is a free agent

Much as I'd love to see the big man back at HMFC we have a new head coach now who may not consider him as a suitable partner for Goncalves up front. 

the big show

Much as I'd love to see the big man back at HMFC we have a new head coach now who may not consider him as a suitable partner for Goncalves up front. 

i would hope we are looking for someone of at least similar quality of Sow if he does not see him as a suitable partner for Isma .. 

AlphonseCapone

I really hope Lafferty isn't the shite standard we aim for.

Scored 21 goals in 5 years since leaving der Hun

We_are_the_Hearts

Aye cause we have been so good for strikers we can knock back someone who has scored 20 goals in 58 internationals, has scored 11 goals in Serie A and has performed well in this League when the quality was far higher.

Armageddon

It's Conor McGregor we're needing

I typed this then saw the Conor McGregor/McGregor rant! :)

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

MK Dons bound apparently. Would love to see him Back here. Perfect foil for Isma

Sake! :(

Any other news jayjay?

rudi must stay

Please don't sign Kyle Lafferty. Decent player, yes, but I'd find it hard to suppport such an absolute welt.

I think the fans would take to him instantly. Talented player that would improve our team, hardest thing with ex old firm players is getting them though, that's always been tough for Hearts

wheatfield to sheffield

Henry Smith. Looks after himself, still do a job.

Wayne Foster. Does a good job as a postie.

Am I getting this right?

Armageddon

Henry Smith. Looks after himself, still do a job.

Swaggers through Kirkliston High Street with the grandkid, he'd be a cheaper option to Tziolis, same pace too.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I am not in anyway ITK. From everything I have seen, read and heard, gathering all the clues, we are going for a British core with some younger players joining the squad. I think only Goncalves and Hughes will survive from winter, Sowah and Strunas injuries I think are sure fire signs they have not done enough.

The worrying thing for me is the keeper. I am confident Hearts knew exactly the core they were after in January and they will get them. But the keeper remains unplanned. Even now. Noring has belatedly been given the office, only very lately have they become worried about Hamilton and even then the clues I am detecting suggest he is still the big hope. He needs some serious competition. Another series of Still Game next season could detract from some stellar signings. Get a keeper.

AlphonseCapone

Aye cause we have been so good for strikers we can knock back someone who has scored 20 goals in 58 internationals, has scored 11 goals in Serie A and has performed well in this League when the quality was far higher.

He hasn't scored 11 goals in Serie A. He scored 11 goals in Serie B when Palermo were down there, and that was in 34 appearances, frighteningly average. Not to mention they won the league that season so were the best team in that league and he manages 1 in 3. He'd be coming to the 4th or 5th best team with far less goal scoring chances.

His goal scoring ratio at Rangers was even worse. That was also in far better teams than we will have.

20 international goals, 4 in friendlies, then 6 which were against Faroe Islands, Liechtenstein and San Marino.

He's absolutely bang average, and the usual unimaginative player we should avoid like the plague.

Samuel Camazzola

I am not in anyway ITK. From everything I have seen, read and heard, gathering all the clues, we are going for a British core with some younger players joining the squad. I think only Goncalves and Hughes will survive from winter, Sowah and Strunas injuries I think are sure fire signs they have not done enough.

You're forgetting Martin signed a pretty lengthy contract in January.

ScottieMcLaghlin05

Filled with dread more than excitement when I think about Cathro's summer recruitment.

Lucille's Thirsty

A good summer recruitment is key for Cathro I fear no more of these Martin and Avlonitis types and I'll look forward to next season with some renewed optimism

Westendjambo

Jones from killie and Ayr RB

I like the look of Jones very tricky and very direct. Haven't seen the Ayr RB but have read all good reviews about him, are these two players we are looking at or just part of your wishlist ?

Livvyjambo

I like the look of Jones very tricky and very direct. Haven't seen the Ayr RB but have read all good reviews about him, are these two players we are looking at or just part of your wishlist ?

2 we are looking at

Lord Beni of Gorgie

You're forgetting Martin signed a pretty lengthy contract in January.

I did at that.

maroonnicky63

Think McGinn is a real possibility. Out of contract and hasn't announced his next destination yet, if he had signed for a club down south we probably would have heard about it.

Think McGinn is a real possibility. Out of contract and hasn't announced his next destination yet, if he had signed for a club down south we probably would have heard about it.

don't know where you got that from Aberdeen pay their players way more than we do , we would have to break our wage structure to do that and that in-itself would cause holy murder with the other players.I would like him to sign as well but can't see it happening.

According to rudolph a player flew in from dublin this morning

Clark Griswold

According to rudolph a player flew in from dublin this morning

By sleigh?

A few year's ago there was a thing called swop transfers. Do they still exist or am I missing something ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

KingRudiSkacel51

Jose goncalves has been a free agent since January and at only 31 he could still do a job for us at LB.

RustyRightPeg

Jose goncalves has been a free agent since January and at only 31 he could still do a job for us at LB.

He's played CB in the MLS for the years he was there, and was unbelievable. I'd happily have him at the left of a back 3.

I get the impression coming from that league he might command quite the salary.

Archived