Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, 1st off - I've been going to games for 40 years & been ST holder the past 14 seasons since moving back from London so no ****ing insults cheers, but with Cathro taking us nowhere & it looking like results weren't that important to those in charge at the club I decided I wasn't going to renew this season.

Getting shot of that imposter & the past weeks events though have given me more optimism & will now be buying a ST this week. Just had a look online & as per the piccie above there's absolutely no tickets available in the front/lower part of any sections of the new stand - I was in Section N previously so was looking for that area roughly again. Just want to check that this is 100% the case that the online system isn't telling fibs there's no ST left in these areas (I'd be interested in P or N in the new stand)? If this is the case then I know this is a long shot but if anyone has a ST in either P or N at the front but wants to swap then drop me a PM and I'll take it off your paws. If not then I think I may head over to G in the Wheatfield - cheap & cheerful!

Cheers all.

NT.

A good choice made, respect.

As for your query I always find it best to get myself into the club and speak to someone at the ticket office in person if possible. I don't trust the online system or telesales numbers accuracy with good reason.

Nelly Terraces

A good choice made, respect.

As for your query I always find it best to get myself into the club and speak to someone at the ticket office in person if possible. I don't trust the online system or telesales numbers accuracy with good reason.

My way of thinking entirely mate. I'll be popping in there on Monday to have a word in person.

I see hibs have announced they are just shy of 13,000. If it wasn't for the brutal end to last season and the upheaval this with the new stand then we would be our usual 1000 ahead of them at least.

Our sales are good however, a season towards the top end of the league/latter stages of cup and we could see 14,500-15,000 going forward now we have the capacity for it

I cannot get on my laptop/mobile to show the stadium layout in the previous post....

Please if possible can someone give an updated display of seats taken up and still free.. Thanks

I see hibs have announced they are just shy of 13,000. If it wasn't for the brutal end to last season and the upheaval this with the new stand then we would be our usual 1000 ahead of them at least.

Our sales are good however, a season towards the top end of the league/latter stages of cup and we could see 14,500-15,000 going forward now we have the capacity for it

Touching 27,000 season tickets between both clubs...... Must be a record.. That's a massive take up....

Touching 27,000 season tickets between both clubs...... Must be a record.. That's a massive take up....

I love beating them as much as the next man but it is good to see so many supporters of both clubs coming out.

I think the derbies this season will be great affairs.

Looking forward to them....all three/four !!!!!!

I cannot get on my laptop/mobile to show the stadium layout in the previous post....

Please if possible can someone give an updated display of seats taken up and still free.. Thanks

It's not that easy.

I think kila takes about 20 screen shots and stitches them together.

Try using a different web browser to get the seat view.

1 x Block Q season ticket bought today for a new fan.

Also received 3 Murrayfield tickets - East Stand 10.

Mine already bought earlier for myself, in Block Premium.

Yet you still get the "experts on football finance" who say we should merge.

Going to go against the grain here... I can't stand things like "Edinburgh football", "good for Edinburgh", combined attendances etc. That mob should never have existed in the first place. They are unwanted and unneeded in this city.

They're just shy of 13,000 and we're just shy of 14,000 so we are 1,000 ahead. It's normally a helluva lot more though.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Would have loved to see if we could have grown into Murrayfield.

Introduce dynamic pricing where the more ST's sold the cheaper they are. We could potentially sell season tickets for ?190 and grow our fan base.

Football infectious. There's plenty people in Edinburgh who could become regulars who've never attended a football match let alone the massive fan base we already have.

They're just shy of 13,000 and we're just shy of 14,000 so we are 1,000 ahead. It's normally a helluva lot more though.

This is as good as it gets for them.

For us we will grow more I have no doubt despite the disaster over the last 12 months.

The stand will take us to another level.

This is as good as it gets for them.

For us we will grow more I have no doubt despite the disaster over the last 12 months.

The stand will take us to another level.

Agreed.

OK, 1st off - I've been going to games for 40 years & been ST holder the past 14 seasons since moving back from London so no ****ing insults cheers, but with Cathro taking us nowhere & it looking like results weren't that important to those in charge at the club I decided I wasn't going to renew this season.

Getting shot of that imposter & the past weeks events though have given me more optimism & will now be buying a ST this week. Just had a look online & as per the piccie above there's absolutely no tickets available in the front/lower part of any sections of the new stand - I was in Section N previously so was looking for that area roughly again. Just want to check that this is 100% the case that the online system isn't telling fibs there's no ST left in these areas (I'd be interested in P or N in the new stand)? If this is the case then I know this is a long shot but if anyone has a ST in either P or N at the front but wants to swap then drop me a PM and I'll take it off your paws. If not then I think I may head over to G in the Wheatfield - cheap & cheerful!

Cheers all.

NT.

Oh dear did nobody tell you that people in London / South East can buy season tickets?? If you do it's not compulsory to use them for every game ..... I'm sure the club benefit from the income regardless!!

Nelly Terraces

Oh dear did nobody tell you that people in London / South East can buy season tickets?? If you do it's not compulsory to use them for every game ..... I'm sure the club benefit from the income regardless!!

Oh dear. Did nobody tell you to actually read & understand what a post actually says? I moved back from London years ago & had a season ticket since then (and before as well actually). Nice passive/aggressive post there yourself anyway, sigh.

jambo-in-furness

I have been domiciled away from the capital for over 40 years and am as still in love with the Hearts as ever I was, still a season ticket holder, and now an FOH member with over 2300 maroon points, I have hated Hibs all my life, and was truly gutted when they won the big cup.

BUT the enemy is not Hibs.

The enemy is the GFA and everything that comes from the arsehole that is Glasgow.

Wake up Edinburgh.

The religious filth that eminates from the west is poison.

Stephen Muddie

Would have loved to see if we could have grown into Murrayfield.

Introduce dynamic pricing where the more ST's sold the cheaper they are. We could potentially sell season tickets for ?190 and grow our fan base.

Football infectious. There's plenty people in Edinburgh who could become regulars who've never attended a football match let alone the massive fan base we already have.

I'm more in line with this type of thinking myself. I'm a realist who realised that Hearts would only have died at MF under pieman's answer to debt if the so-called Hearts fans who called themselves supporters had abandoned the club en-masse due to what piece of territory they were playing on.

I'm glad it didn't happen, but as an optimist I'll always say that had there been some sort of freak success period it could've put us on a level with Celtic. Mate, ten years ago or more I was shot down on here I think when I suggested we start to pay DDs to pay debt and shit. Maybe ten years from now, the fanbase will have outgrown the constraints of our current site, we fill MF with 65,500 PHM and achieve worldwide acclaim, kinda like champ man :cool_shades:

jambo-in-furness

I'm more in line with this type of thinking myself. I'm a realist who realised that Hearts would only have died at MF under pieman's answer to debt if the so-called Hearts fans who called themselves supporters had abandoned the club en-masse due to what piece of territory they were playing on.

I'm glad it didn't happen, but as an optimist I'll always say that had there been some sort of freak success period it could've put us on a level with Celtic. Mate, ten years ago or more I was shot down on here I think when I suggested we start to pay DDs to pay debt and shit. Maybe ten years from now, the fanbase will have outgrown the constraints of our current site, we fill MF with 65,500 PHM and achieve worldwide acclaim, kinda like champ man :cool_shades:

You sir are my type of optimist

Didn't they give thousands away for free to boost their attendances.

Didn't they give thousands away for free to boost their attendances.

Understandably their pricing structure is significantly less expensive than ours

You bitch! That hurt. :lol:

:D

Only kidding. Don't blame you for being frustrated. Hopefully things are on the upward curve again.

scott herbertson

You bitch! That hurt. :lol:

You've no been the same since the shirt off in Sarajevo game - probably froze your nipples or something worse!

OK, 1st off - I've been going to games for 40 years & been  ST holder the past 14 seasons since moving back from London so no ****ing insults cheers, but with Cathro taking us nowhere & it looking like results weren't that important to those in charge at the club I decided I wasn't going to renew this season.

Getting shot of that imposter & the past weeks events though have given me more optimism & will now be buying a ST this week. Just had a look online & as per the piccie above there's absolutely no tickets available in the front/lower part of any sections of the new stand - I was in Section N previously so was looking for that area roughly again. Just want to check that this is 100% the case that the online system isn't telling fibs there's no ST left in these areas (I'd be interested in P or N in the new stand)?  If this is the case then I know this is a long shot but if anyone has a ST in either P or N at the front but wants to swap then drop me a PM and I'll take it off your paws. If not then I think I may head over to G in the Wheatfield - cheap & cheerful!

Cheers all.

NT. 

NT,

While I'd probaby go however crap we were, for the waverers, I feel this  was probably a 'must go' season for the old main standers.

Not a huge jump in prices for year 1 to sit in a spanking new stand, but also due to likely demand from folk wanting to move from Wheatfield for the same price, there was also a risk if you didn't renew you might have ended up in the position you have that there isn't a decent seat where you used to be.

That said, if the club had seen it as an endoresement on Cathro and we stuck by him any longer, or Levein is no better, you could have had the pick of a seat anywhere next season.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

A visionary ;):cool_shades:

With a club like Hearts there will always be great potential. A club in one of the best cities in Europe. Where's our oil sheik..

Nelly Terraces

:D

Only kidding. Don't blame you for being frustrated. Hopefully things are on the upward curve again.

Dick :mad: .

...... :placate:  :) .

You've no been the same since the shirt off in Sarajevo game - probably froze your nipples or something worse!

You've lived down South too long mate - that was positively balmy that night - you're about to learn about real cold when you move up here! :D  And anyway, who doesn't like a nice stiff nipple of an evening!

:oohmatron: 

NT,

While I'd probaby go however crap we were, for the waverers, I feel this  was probably a 'must go' season for the old main standers.

Not a huge jump in prices for year 1 to sit in a spanking new stand, but also due to likely demand from folk wanting to move from Wheatfield for the same price, there was also a risk if you didn't renew you might have ended up in the position you have that there isn't a decent seat where you used to be.

That said, if the club had seen it as an endoresement on Cathro and we stuck by him any longer, or Levein is no better, you could have had the pick of a seat anywhere next season.

Kind of agree with you there mate, but you'll be pleased to know the dot counters can add another 1 to the 'sold' pile as the deed is done - went into the TO today & purchased my ST for the forthcoming season, so 9 months of frustration, anger and pain, 1st class footballing action & excitement & pleasure awaits!  :2thumbsup: 

And as was mentioned in the thread previously, going into the TO in person paid off handsomely as although the online system had all lower sections of the new main stand sold out they managed to find me a seat in there in Section R, so whoever sits in there will now benefit from being within earshot of my almost Wildeanesque level of razor sharp wit, and Shakespearean prose (OK pish 'banter' & general abuse of opposition players and match officials!). 

Lets hope they're queuing round the block for tickets next season mate. :icon14: 

Cheers!

Fxxx the SPFL

I'm still waiting to see who won the " Lunch with Vlad " draw !

Mind that ?

What a palaver !

don't know but the missus ran along and got a kiss off Vlad at the Livvy game which was shown on national TV we got a text five minutes later from a mate in Spain to let us know he had seen her on the TV. That was the game he travelled through by supporters bus.

Pretty disappointed we've not reached that mark already tbh.

After the disaster of the last 12 months or so to sell record numbers in STs is pretty amazing.

I reckon we are already there tbh and it's a little gimmick to generate last minute sales.

After the disaster of the last 12 months or so to sell record numbers in STs is pretty amazing.

I reckon we are already there tbh and it's a little gimmick to generate last minute sales.

Completely agree with your sentiments, just had us above that target already. Hopefully you're correct and it's a sales ploy.

In fact the more I think about it the more I think you're probably right. I doubt they'd risk the chance of not reaching the 14k mark after making the statement.

This. Totally agree on all counts. Given the shambles that Cathro put us through it's absolutely brilliant to of sold so many ( and most were sold when he was still in charge ). Onwards and upwards.

And FTH

Footballfirst

Bought another one yesterday. Have you got an updated count for us, FF?

I'll wait and do a final one on Friday night / Saturday morning.

scott herbertson

Who else from JKB was in your dream like?

That introduced a bad 10 seconds of brain shock to my head. Shudder the thought that my nighttime dreams are populated by kickbackers

Can anyone do me a favour please and check the availability of the wheelchair/disabled tickets left at Tynecastle preferably main stand/wheatfield, can't do it on mobile, and what's the cost? Can't seem to find that either, cheers.

wheelchair and carer are ?160 but they don't show up on the seating plan  you have to contact the ticket office.

wheelchair and carer are ?160 but they don't show up on the seating plan you have to contact the ticket office.

thanks mate, was on the phone booking an extra 2 tickets for Murrayfield and the lady said to check etickets for availability, not sure why she couldn't tell me though.

Archived