Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Footballfirst

Sales trend continuing, with 10 seats sold over the weekend.  2084 available and estimated sales of 13,428 (plus hospitality etc.)

Hackney Hearts

Trying to pick seats, and can't get the map on screen...

Anyone any idea why I'm getting a "Sorry, this device is not compatible with the Interactive Seating Map" message? Never had any trouble with Ticketmaster before.

Trying to pick seats, and can't get the map on screen...

Anyone any idea why I'm getting a "Sorry, this device is not compatible with the Interactive Seating Map" message? Never had any trouble with Ticketmaster before.

Think if you are on Chrome its a problem, switch to IE.

Do they do refunds? :sunny:

If id known this was how it was panning out, I would not have spent ?470 in June, to watch 3 games at Murrayfield, according to papers today, you can get tickets for, for ?40.

Taking the piss out of long term season holders !

Sent from my FDR-A01L using Tapatalk

If id known this was how it was panning out, I would not have spent ?470 in June, to watch 3 games at Murrayfield, according to papers today, you can get tickets for, for ?40.

Will be taking up the Murray field price initiatives.....

Will be taking up the Murray field price initiatives.....

Don't blame you,only in last 4 years I have had season ticket,liked to sit in different areas.

Always worried I might end up sitting? for a season, next to mouthy bugger like me!

Fxxx the SPFL

me and the missus spent ?680 I will watch Hearts anywhere don't mind being at Murrayfield for three games and I think the ?40 deal is good for walk up fans I have no issues with the package. Hopefully we get over 20k at the game. You will never please everyone just can't wait for the first match in the new stand.

August Landmesser

You paid ?470 to watch 18 (maybe 19) Hearts home games, which is what you'll be getting. You also got an extra 3 LPs for absolutely shag all.

Enjoy the novelty and chill out [emoji106] B)

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

You paid ?470 to watch 18 (maybe 19) Hearts home games, which is what you'll be getting. You also got an extra 3 LPs for absolutely shag all.

The extra 3 LPs become somewhat worthless when there is over 13,500 others getting them too!

August Landmesser

The extra 3 LPs become somewhat worthless when there is over 13,500 others getting them too!

Fair point!

To those who sarcastically query refunds, if we employed Lennon and "Stokesey" tomorrow you'd soon learn all about refunds. The queues would be a mile long.

Please remember we all support the greatest club in the world and our recent issues will soon be a distant memory.

This is Dave Mackay's club we're talking about. Always Hearts.

To those who sarcastically query refunds, if we employed Lennon and "Stokesey" tomorrow you'd soon learn all about refunds. The queues would be a mile long.

Please remember we all support the greatest club in the world and our recent issues will soon be a distant memory.

Well said.

Footballfirst

Not a lot of movement for the last 10 days or so, until today, when an extra 50 or so seats in the Premium section became unavailable.  I don't know if its a block sale or if they have been removed for other reasons.  Anyway my count now takes the total over 13,500 (excl. hospitality)

aIGxAh6.jpg

This is the 21st century, don't take the piss on "heart" strings out of people, just because they can afford something

Is the ?40 ticket not just the concession price ?

If you paid ?470 for a ST the comparable price for the Murrayfield special offer would be ?60 surely.

Anyway I think it's a good idea and I can see similar offers when we move back to Tynecastle. We have an extra 3000 tickets to sell and I'd rather sell to Hearts fans rather than opposition fans.

I like the seat I have at Tynecastle, I like the people around me. I am not amused at being at Murrayfield, giving my hard earned coin, to Scottish RUGBY. When would these cloth eared clowns do anything for us ?

I like the seat I have at Tynecastle, I like the people around me. I am not amused at being at Murrayfield, giving my hard earned coin, to Scottish RUGBY. When would these cloth eared clowns do anything for us ?

Let us use their stadium I guess

Makes them money of course, but we should be grateful we have somewhere just up the road to play games while Tynecastle is out of action

jambo-in-furness

G

Makes them money of course, but we should be grateful we have somewhere just up the road to play games while Tynecastle is out of action

True,

Where would we have been without Murrayfield?

G

True,

Where would we have been without Murrayfield?

May sound daft many, I'd have been happier travelling to Livingston (no idea on capacity) We Are struggling enough financially, without lining the pockets of cauliflower eared reprobates.

Did I mention I hate Murrayfield, Pieman will be having chug in his cornflakes over this !

May sound daft many, I'd have been happier travelling to Livingston (no idea on capacity) We Are struggling enough financially, without lining the pockets of cauliflower eared reprobates.

Did I mention I hate Murrayfield, Pieman will be having chug in his cornflakes over this !

Livingston would be a great idea. Lock 4.000 season ticket holders out.

I did say, I did not know the capacity,whoops sorry,reading wasn't a strong point for you *kiss*

I did say, I did not know the capacity,whoops sorry,reading wasn't a strong point for you *kiss*

Thinking clearly not a strong point for you.

Thinking clearly not a strong point for you.

Is that supposed to be a put down or an insult, yep, looks likes you right enough, thinking clearly, does not come easily to me.

As opposed to someone with your vastly superior intellect *kiss*

Silvery_Moon

Is that supposed to be a put down or an insult, yep, looks likes you right enough, thinking clearly, does not come easily to me.

As opposed to someone with your vastly superior intellect *kiss*

That's two kisses now so.......

That's two kisses now so.......

I'll see if I can find us a room :-(

This.

The Treasurer

You'll still have the same people around you (unless they've asked to move to get away from the moaning faced git they sit next to at Tynie)

Do you really expect SRU or anyone else just to let us use their facilities for nothing ?

Francis Albert

You are on the internet. It would have taken all of  5 or at most 10 seconds to find out the Tony Macaroni Arena's capacity.

The only realistic alternative was Easter Road.

I much prefer Murrayfield and giving money to the SRU, and potentially at least breaking even after paying them, with crowds above ER's capacity.

fraz the postie

I think givin the choice most supporters would take murrayfield over Easter road,

Let's face it we don't know how much hmfc are paying the sru to use it .

You are on the internet. It would have taken all of  5 or at most 10 seconds to find out the Tony Macaroni Arena's capacity.

The only realistic alternative was Easter Road.

I much prefer Murrayfield and giving money to the SRU, and potentially at least breaking even after paying them, with crowds above ER's capacity.

Maybe just me but I think you'd need to have been living on the moon for the last twenty years to be unaware that Almondvale's capacity is way short of our ST numbers.

It was a strange post by the Thump felly.

The last of the season ticket holders tickets for the Aberdeen game are going out tonight in the post.

Source: Ticket Office

The last of the season ticket holders tickets for the Aberdeen game are going out tonight in the post.

Source: Ticket Office

Hope so.

This

Is the ?40 ticket not just the concession price ?

If you paid ?470 for a ST the comparable price for the Murrayfield special offer would be ?60 surely.

Anyway I think it's a good idea and I can see similar offers when we move back to Tynecastle. We have an extra 3000 tickets to sell and I'd rather sell to Hearts fans rather than opposition fans.

Dynamic pricing has always been a good option if used well

Nelly Terraces

How it looks tonight

286845_tynecastleseatingplan.jpg

OK, 1st off - I've been going to games for 40 years & been  ST holder the past 14 seasons since moving back from London so no ****ing insults cheers, but with Cathro taking us nowhere & it looking like results weren't that important to those in charge at the club I decided I wasn't going to renew this season.

Getting shot of that imposter & the past weeks events though have given me more optimism & will now be buying a ST this week. Just had a look online & as per the piccie above there's absolutely no tickets available in the front/lower part of any sections of the new stand - I was in Section N previously so was looking for that area roughly again. Just want to check that this is 100% the case that the online system isn't telling fibs there's no ST left in these areas (I'd be interested in P or N in the new stand)?  If this is the case then I know this is a long shot but if anyone has a ST in either P or N at the front but wants to swap then drop me a PM and I'll take it off your paws. If not then I think I may head over to G in the Wheatfield - cheap & cheerful!

Cheers all.

NT. 

OK, 1st off - I've been going to games for 40 years & been  ST holder the past 14 seasons since moving back from London so no ****ing insults cheers, but with Cathro taking us nowhere & it looking like results weren't that important to those in charge at the club I decided I wasn't going to renew this season.

Getting shot of that imposter & the past weeks events though have given me more optimism & will now be buying a ST this week. Just had a look online & as per the piccie above there's absolutely no tickets available in the front/lower part of any sections of the new stand - I was in Section N previously so was looking for that area roughly again. Just want to check that this is 100% the case that the online system isn't telling fibs there's no ST left in these areas (I'd be interested in P or N in the new stand)?  If this is the case then I know this is a long shot but if anyone has a ST in either P or N at the front but wants to swap then drop me a PM and I'll take it off your paws. If not then I think I may head over to G in the Wheatfield - cheap & cheerful!

Cheers all.

NT.

Good to have you back.

Archived