Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

14k without a high name manager signing, 15k with one I'd say

Big name manager should bring in approx 100-150k into the club

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I renewed my ST I was told I'd receive it sometime in July. Today's post has been delivered but no ST - help!

Think I read on here previously that they were sending them out alphabetically. If you don't get it within a week or so just give them a call, plenty time yet before the first game.

Think I read on here previously that they were sending them out alphabetically. If you don't get it within a week or so just give them a call, plenty time yet before the first game.

I'm in section x and got mine yesterday.

Mars plastic

They're all from Wester Hailes and Broomhouse mars.

It just took them a bit longer to save up due to benefit sanctions, visit to the Big Hoose, hepatitis treatments, etc.

:lol:

Wonder if the monkeys have signed up....

I think a lot will depend on who they appoint as the next Coach. For example if it is Jon Daly then that will hardly be inspirational.

True

Captain America

I thought they were being sent out in sections but if Z fans have got their tickets no harm in dropping the club an email inquiring.

Footballfirst

Radio Scotland Sportsound said we'd sold 15000 last night.

I thought Allan Preston said 14,000.

Stuart Lyon

I'm not long back from the shop and saw many STs in the TO as if they were about to be enveloped and sent out.

Footballfirst

Today's count looked to be pretty slow until I checked section N, where more than 20 seats appeared to have been sold within the last couple of hours, leaving just 7 in the section.  It may be down to someone farting about on eTickets, but if genuine, then there a total of 37 seats have gone today, leaving 2,140 available and an estimated 13,382 sold.

The Treasurer

Radio Scotland Sportsound said we'd sold 15000 last night.

That's a lot in one night  :sunny: 

Anyone know if our ST's allow entrance to home 6 nations games next year?

Only the ones played at Tynie

I thought Allan Preston said 14,000.

Preston said 14,000 and I think it was Hartley who said 15,000..... They were clearly generalising just how well the support were backing the club...

Anyone know if our ST's allow entrance to home 6 nations games next year?

Can explain the conversions kicked in the penalty shootout... :)

...a bit disco

Today's post is here ....... and in it my 2017/18 season ticket ..... YEAH!!

Rejoice, my son.

You will go to the Temple Of The Egg Chasers after all.

Coburg Hearts

Today's post is here ....... and in it my 2017/18 season ticket ..... YEAH!!

My one also arrived this morning  :smiley2:

Today's count looked to be pretty slow until I checked section N, where more than 20 seats appeared to have been sold within the last couple of hours, leaving just 7 in the section.  It may be down to someone farting about on eTickets, but if genuine, then there a total of 37 seats have gone today, leaving 2,140 available and an estimated 13,382 sold.

FF, when the club released their "over 13,500" statement, do you know what your count was at? I know that you have not included hospitality sales so I'd be interested to see how many more should be added to your total for the overall figure. I'm guessing we are somewhere around 13,700? 

Interesting to see an increase in sales with the departure of IC. A fairly big-name appointment as the new gaffer could lead to another spike in sales. McClaren for example! 

FF, when the club released their "over 13,500" statement, do you know what your count was at? I know that you have not included hospitality sales so I'd be interested to see how many more should be added to your total for the overall figure. I'm guessing we are somewhere around 13,700?

Interesting to see an increase in sales with the departure of IC. A fairly big-name appointment as the new gaffer could lead to another spike in sales. McClaren for example!

Not so sure about too many more sales.

If you are buying a season ticket it normally helps if you know where you are going to be seated.

We are at Murryfield for three, perhaps more games, and this may cloud the picture and slow things up.

Footballfirst

13,284.  (with a question mark over two blocks in section "H" amounting to 70 seats.)

13,284.  (with a question mark over two blocks in section "H" amounting to 70 seats.)

Thanks. So from that we can take a minimum of 217 hospitality seats sold (I think the club said over 13,500 so we can safely estimate at around 250). That means our overall running total will be at least 13,562 and more likely to be circa 13,600. I still think 14,000 is possible with a couple of decent results between now and the Aberdeen game, coupled with a decent managerial appointment. 

Tynecastlesmychurch

Tickets sales still edging upwards with 21 sold over the weekend period

S9wOSKG.jpg

Including disabled seating and hospitality. Shouldnt we be at around 13900ish?

Including disabled seating and hospitality. Shouldnt we be at around 13900ish?

See my post a couple up. *Roughly* 250 hospitality and disabled seats sold. Perhaps a couple less, likely a couple more. We are probably just shy of 13,700 according to FF's latest count.

An exciting managerial appointment could add a few hundred more to the tally.

Yes and hopefully another 3 or more decent signings would add even more.

Biffa Bacon

what is the closing date for season ticket sales ?? couldn't find it on the Hearts site

No date announced yet. Normally there is a closing date, prior to the first league game to allow sales to non ST holders. This year we could sell right up to first game (9th September) and sell individual tickets at the same time, as there would be no issue with someone sitting in your ST seat, as Murrayfield has a bigger capacity.

Footballfirst

ST sales have pretty well stalled.

Just 6 seats sold over the last four days, leaving 2,112 available, and estimated sales of 13,410 excluding hospitality etc.

Just 6 seats sold over the last four days, leaving 2,112 available, and estimated sales of 13,410 excluding hospitality etc.

So much for I won't purchase 1 unless Cathro goes.

I can't imagine fans sitting on ?400 waiting for Jamie to resign, or a new signing or manger to be appointed before rushing down to Tynie to snap up. ST.

Francis Albert

Some people are maybe just enjoying the luxury of time.

I think we will sell a few hundred more if we appoint a manager (not Jon Daly) and a player or three before the deadline

Footballfirst

Another 6 seats sold over the weekend. 2106 available, estimated sales 13,416

Jambof3tornado

I think we've topped out until a new gaffer comes in.

Even then I think the impact will be limited. Phm have bought another ticket for the roller coaster already.

13 and a half K is still very good considering.

Walk up potential is there so all good.

Plus hospitality. We're closer to 14k and I still think we can reach it, with a strong managerial appointment.

Archived