Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

I was always going to renew and will do this week.

This has been a pretty crap and underwhelming season, but as always, I look forward to the next one with hope and excitement.

If next season is shit, I will no doubt repeat the process.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes

Eg matriculation ID card (NUS card not accepted)

Cheers.

I was going to hang back to the last minute but it's funny how quickly we forget about defeats.I was reading the family fun day thread.Full of positives.So I'm going to have my fun day on Wednesday .Bus to Gorgie lunchtime,have a look at the old stand,ticket office to renew then Diggers for a pie and a couple of beers !

GORGIE RULES!

jambo-in-furness

We were in row E in the old enclosure, but we've managed to move in section R back to row 9, which by our calculation is pretty damn near the back is probably one row in front of the concourse and out of the rain (hopefully) right next to the away dug out, so we're happy bunnies.

I was always going to renew and will do this week.

This has been a pretty crap and underwhelming season, but as always, I look forward to the next one with hope and excitement.

If next season is shit, I will no doubt repeat the process.

It's like being married innit? But you can't divorce them.

It's like being married innit? But you can't divorce them.

Not being married, I only need to suffer the football.

Bungalow Bill

Yes I went in today about 3pm and renewed from the back of section S old stand to row 20 which is the first row behind hospitality.The only other seats available were the last few rows at the back.You can move seats from June 7th-12th if seats are available then.

The first after hospitality in Q is row 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fxxx the SPFL

I can't understand how very few seats are available given that it's only season ticket holders in the main that can purchase at present there are 7k seats available in new stand and only around 3k currently so there should be loads of seats to purchase together I tried to get seats in section N upper and the only available ones were in row 31 doesn't make sense. We have been allocated section Q lower row 9 baffled maybe some boffin can explain.

south morocco

Is it? The girl in the ticket office did say it difffers every section rift enough.

The first after hospitality in Q is row 18.

south morocco

[yes, I was shocked how many were gone aswell. There must be lots of hospitality set aside. quote name=ray gets bus pass soon" post="6014596" timestamp="1494869658]

I can't understand how very few seats are available given that it's only season ticket holders in the main that can purchase at present there are 7k seats available in new stand and only around 3k currently so there should be loads of seats to purchase together I tried to get seats in section N upper and the only available ones were in row 31 doesn't make sense. We have been allocated section Q lower row 9 baffled maybe some boffin can explain.

Fxxx the SPFL

You are in the same row as we are, Ray.

So behave and no going for a pish until half time.

what seats are you in just in case I have to go in and move further away lol.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5885

I guess a number of folk have already moved seats in the main stand after contacting the club. I was in upper R but asked to move to lower R with two others from N joining me. There wasn't much choice though, was either lower R or Q, and they couldn't say where in lower R at the time.

With hospitality, director boxes etc seemingly taking up over 2k seats, and existing main stand STs being able to move to other sections of the new main, the non reserved seats will have already been taken now so you'll find little available unless folk who have reserved seats don't renew/relocate elsewhere (maybe some more musical chairs come 7th June).

Am I right in saying that in the Wheatfield, as you look at the seats, the numbering starts from the right?

Yes

JamboRossi79

In fairness, I see where he's coming from. Previously in the old stand the front row was actually AA and row 2 was A.

Not where we sat in old stand, second row is/was row B

We've now been moved to row 6 so that should be fine for us

Mr God Awful Ugly

Done,got my eye on a new position though.

Row 5 in the Wheatfield presently, hopefully get a couple of rows further back if people vacate to the shiny new stand

Renewed, as usual did it online as I do all my tickets for home and away these days. Much easier than having to ring up or popping in to the shop and safe too. 

Will be waiting till the very last moment to renew. Not happy with the way the football side of our club is being ran right now but will still renew.

So why last minute then???

So why last minute then???

Well I'm pissed off at the way the football side of the club is run right now but I will always buy a season ticket. :lol:

So its really the only way I can voice my displeasure. Sure Budge will be devastated at my protest.

Fxxx the SPFL

Ah'm no telling ye but it is in the 20s.

Reckon we are nearer the centre than before.

oh no we are 20 and 21

I've renewed but why am I being charged 60p for delivery?

I've already got the ****ing thing :D

Don't know if this has been asked already.

Is seat 34 in T the end of the row before the start of S? The old T had seat 1 as the nearest to S.

Don't know if this has been asked already.

Is seat 34 in T the end of the row before the start of S? The old T had seat 1 as the nearest to S.

Think it is. like the Wheatfield. Asked this at the office yesterday.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Fantastic thread full of positivity.

Many reasons to be cheerful, I have an irrational feeling of supreme confidence

F...ing shambles. Budge couldn't run a f...ing flea market. Renewed for two of us online and we were seated in different rows. Website says we have to wait until June to exchange seats. Emailed the ticket office and no reply. Was in town around 3ish today and went into the ticket office to be told there's hardly any seats left because they've been busy all day with fans swapping seats. And here's me thinking I had to wait unti June. My seats are now some where along the back of the new stand because of the limitations available and will likely cancel season tickets and just buy walk ups.

davemclaren

F...ing shambles. Budge couldn't run a f...ing flea market. Renewed for two of us online and we were seated in different rows. Website says we have to wait until June to exchange seats. Emailed the ticket office and no reply. Was in town around 3ish today and went into the ticket office to be told there's hardly any seats left because they've been busy all day with fans swapping seats. And here's me thinking I had to wait unti June. My seats are now some where along the back of the new stand because of the limitations available and will likely cancel season tickets and just buy walk ups.

Not sure how that happened to you but it's a big stand so I imagine other options will appear.

Can I ask where you were this season, mate ?

Just the row, obviously !

PortyJambo

You can still swap seats in June. There were very few seats available for swapping today (in section R when I was in this morning anyway), but those few that were available were obviously being taken. I'm not 100% happy with where I ended up either, but will wait until the 7th-12th June period is here to see what's available (and I reckon there could be a lot with non-renewals and people moving from the main stand). 

Can I ask where you were this season, mate ?

Just the row, obviously !

Section Q row J 38.

Now section P Row 34.

PortyJambo

How many rows are there? Just renewed into row 23.

37, 10 at the front, rest at the rear.

Section Q row J 38.

Now section P Row 34.

Hopefully get your swap in June, mate. I haven't read the whole thread but am confused about the swapping today. I was under the impression everyone was going to be allocated a seat and the swapping would be done in Period 2.

Hopefully get your swap in June, mate. I haven't read the whole thread but am confused about the swapping today. I was under the impression everyone was going to be allocated a seat and the swapping would be done in Period 2.

I think folk could move to unallocated seats, with there being a good few to choose from initially. Otherwise, they'd get allocated a seat roughly similar to where they are now. Phase 2 will see reserved seats being released and main STs being able to move to other parts of the ground.

I guess the folk who have been split up weren't in a registered 'group' so the club didn't know?

Walter Kidd

Renewed in the Gorgie.  Could probably get better seats, but have become quite attached to my seat and the people around me.  My boy has only seen Hearts get beat once in his seat since he started coming with me 4 years ago, although we missed a few games this season due to his football and me not exposing him to Celtic in his formative years.  He goes to High School this year, so this is probably the last year for a while as no doubt he will be wanting to go with his mates soon and rightly so.  You pass it on.

Hearts are a terrible mistress, but I will never leave her and I hope my boy feels the same.

I think folk could move to unallocated seats, with there being a good few to choose from initially. Otherwise, they'd get allocated a seat roughly similar to where they are now. Phase 2 will see reserved seats being released and main STs being able to move to other parts of the ground.

I guess the folk who have been split up weren't in a registered 'group' so the club didn't know?

Ah, that makes sense.

Only day 1 so there will be plenty allocated seats awaiting the punters renewing.

Good news for the boy above who was a bit miffed about today. Should get a chance to pick something that suits.

Carl Weathers

Renewed in the Wheatfield. Would like to sit higher up, so will see what becomes available.

portobellojambo1

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5885

I guess a number of folk have already moved seats in the main stand after contacting the club. I was in upper R but asked to move to lower R with two others from N joining me. There wasn't much choice though, was either lower R or Q, and they couldn't say where in lower R at the time.

With hospitality, director boxes etc seemingly taking up over 2k seats, and existing main stand STs being able to move to other sections of the new main, the non reserved seats will have already been taken now so you'll find little available unless folk who have reserved seats don't renew/relocate elsewhere (maybe some more musical chairs come 7th June).

Not sure what numbers we have for hospitality at the moment, think the Gorgie Suite holds somewhere between 400-500 comfortably, but once the new stand is completed hospitality catering will increase to a figure nearer 3,500. When you think of it on a match by match basis, and assuming the average price, considering the catering standards will go all the way up to 5 star, could be say ?100 a head, that equates to a figure of near enough ?6 million a season just in hospitality food and drink sales, plus whatever is taken from cash bars.

portobellojambo1

Well that is ?573.60 spent for me to renew my seat for next season. It hasn't been good viewing for long periods this season, but not seeing it at all isn't even worth contemplating. I'm not sure if I read the various pages as I was moving through on line but I'm pretty sure I read that we will all be issued with new Smartcards for this coming season. However, just in case I misread it I'll hang onto my existing one until the post arrives, whenever that might be.

Brave Hearts

We are in a registered 'group' and we have been split up......

Not sure what numbers we have for hospitality at the moment, think the Gorgie Suite holds somewhere between 400-500 comfortably, but once the new stand is completed hospitality catering will increase to a figure nearer 3,500. When you think of it on a match by match basis, and assuming the average price, considering the catering standards will go all the way up to 5 star, could be say ?100 a head, that equates to a figure of near enough ?6 million a season just in hospitality food and drink sales, plus whatever is taken from cash bars.

Going by that our new shiny extended capacity stand is only going to mean an increase in seats sold for hospitality not the "ordinary" fan?

In fact, seeing as we are losing the Roseburn for Cat A games there will be even less seats available.for those games than at present.

Still , the extra revenue will be good.

davemclaren

Going by that our new shiny extended capacity stand is only going to mean an increase in seats sold for hospitality not the "ordinary" fan?

In fact, seeing as we are losing the Roseburn for Cat A games there will be even less seats available.for those games than at present.

3,500 hospitality seats sounds like an awful lot to me.

If there is a demand from Hearts fans then surely the OF will only get the two sections.

I can't help but think the club are putting a hell of a lot of faith in these hospitality sections selling well.

I suppose if the hospitality section is quiet the seats would be released for sale.

3500 hospitality seats? That's mental, there's nowhere near the demand for that amount.

Got to assume that when they don't sell then they get released, assuming there's the demand for that also.

Archived