Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...a bit disco

How long for 20 loyalty points to be added to account history after season ticket bought?

Up to 24 hours usually.

Up to 24 hours usually.

Thanks for the reply.

Bought one two days ago but not updated on my account yet.

It is my second pass on same account (my first pass for loyalty points is there ok, just waiting for second one).

Unless only 20 loyalty points regardless how many season tickets on one account?

...a bit disco

Thanks for the reply.

Bought one two days ago but not updated on my account yet.

It is my second pass on same account (my first pass for loyalty points is there ok, just waiting for second one).

Unless only 20 loyalty points regardless how many season tickets on one account?

Probably only get the one lot, unfortunately.

Footballfirst

I see that the 50 or so seats that had disappeared from the Premium section are now available once more.

On a quick count we are back at 2,047 available, and an estimated 13,475 sold (excl hospitality, wheelchairs etc)

We_are_the_Hearts

I see that the 50 or so seats that had disappeared from the Premium section are now available once more.

On a quick count we are back at 2,047 available, and an estimated 13,475 sold (excl hospitality, wheelchairs etc)

Must be higher if Hearts are dangling the 14k carrot?

I suspect we are only a handful away from hitting 14k and the club must be confident of reaching it. Otherwise whats the point of dangling said carrot..... I cant see it actually being a reason for someone to buy one

I'd imagine the figure will be much closer to 14,000 when you add hospitality and wheelchairs etc as FF mentions.

We_are_the_Hearts

I'd imagine the figure will be much closer to 14,000 when you add hospitality and wheelchairs etc as FF mentions.

:2thumbsup:

Hackney Hearts

I suspect we are only a handful away from hitting 14k and the club must be confident of reaching it. 

One ST closer to the 14k - I've just bought mine.

Can see it being announced at Murray field the 14,000 figure being met. I am unsure if there was to be some prize for 14,000th ST buyer... Seem to have seen some mention somewhere....

Can see it being announced at Murray field the 14,000 figure being met. I am unsure if there was to be some prize for 14,000th ST buyer... Seem to have seen some mention somewhere....

It's a prize draw for all 14,000 season ticket holders

They'll have already sold that number though, including hospitality season tickets

Footballfirst

A final dot count from me before sales end tomorrow at 1pm

A    115
B    61
C    18
D    1
E    24
F    74
G    99
Total 392

H    622
J    545
Total 1,167    

N    4
P    15
Q    1
Prem    171
R    1
S    8
T    8
Total 208

V    101
W    15
X    12
Y    39
Z    100
Total 267

Overall    2,034

Estimated sales 13,488 (excl hospitality, wheelchairs, carers etc)

So do we think we broke the 14k figure?

People told me yesterday we're short of 14,000

Not sure how reliable that is

But we still have the prospect of people who bought the 3 match Murrayfield package upgrading to a full season ticket

So I think we can still make it

No news on this yet from the club. I presume there will be no discount available on STs now that the sheep game has come and gone so I wouldn't imagine there will be any more sales. Still a fantastic effort to be around the 14,000 mark.

• 2 weeks later...

People told me yesterday we're short of 14,000

Not sure how reliable that is

But we still have the prospect of people who bought the 3 match Murrayfield package upgrading to a full season ticket

So I think we can still make it

The sheep shaggers count their 6 game packages as season tickets believe it or not

• 2 weeks later...

A final dot count from me before sales end tomorrow at 1pm

A    115

B    61

C    18

D    1

E    24

F    74

G    99

Total 392

H    622

J    545

Total 1,167    

N    4

P    15

Q    1

Prem    171

R    1

S    8

T    8

Total 208

V    101

W    15

X    12

Y    39

Z    100

Total 267

Overall    2,034

Estimated sales 13,488 (excl hospitality, wheelchairs, carers etc)

Had a wee squint at the season ticket sales on eticketing, and noticed there seems to have been quite a few Premium sales since FF's last dot count. There's only 118 now showing available - down from 171. Quite surprised that we've sold so many seats at the premium price. I wonder what our overall sales have ended up at......I don't think there was a figure given by the club since our first 'home' game v Aberdeen at Murrayfield..

Had a wee squint at the season ticket sales on eticketing, and noticed there seems to have been quite a few Premium sales since FF's last dot count. There's only 118 now showing available - down from 171. Quite surprised that we've sold so many seats at the premium price. I wonder what our overall sales have ended up at......I don't think there was a figure given by the club since our first 'home' game v Aberdeen at Murrayfield..

No prize draw by the looks of things !

We must have fallen just shy of the 14k target as the club are still actively promoting ST sales and there has been no confirmation of us hitting it. However, anything around or above last year's figure is a terrific effort. Especially given everything that has gone on, on and off the field. 

We must have fallen just shy of the 14k target as the club are still actively promoting ST sales and there has been no confirmation of us hitting it. However, anything around or above last year's figure is a terrific effort. Especially given everything that has gone on, on and off the field.

Premium was promoted again today and still have the 3 ticket Murrayfield deal open to upgrading to full season.

Footballfirst

Premium was promoted again today and still have the 3 ticket Murrayfield deal open to upgrading to full season.

Premium was promoted saying that there were less than 150 seats available.  I guess that 118 is less than 150, but what the club is saying doesn't accurately reflect what we can see.

Anyway I did another count today, which shows a total of 82 fewer seats available since the original 6 September cut-off date.

A    108

B    61

C    18

D    1

E    26

F    70

G    88

Total  372

H    620

J    543

Total 1163

N    3

P    15

Q    1

Prem    118

R    1

S    8

T    7

Total  153

V    101

W    15

X    12

Y    39

Z    97

Total  264

Overall    1952

Estimated sales 13,570 (excl hospitality, wheelchairs etc)

oh ah grantona

Premium would be ideal if there was access to a private cash bar

Premium was promoted saying that there were less than 150 seats available.  I guess that 118 is less than 150, but what the club is saying doesn't accurately reflect what we can see.

Anyway I did another count today, which shows a total of 82 fewer seats available since the original 6 September cut-off date.

A    108

B    61

C    18

D    1

E    26

F    70

G    88

Total  372

H    620

J    543

Total 1163

N    3

P    15

Q    1

Prem    118

R    1

S    8

T    7

Total  153

V    101

W    15

X    12

Y    39

Z    97

Total  264

Overall    1952

Estimated sales 13,570 (excl hospitality, wheelchairs etc)

I;d be pleasantly surprised if we've sold over 400 hospitality and wheelchair/carer season tickets.

Premium would be ideal if there was access to a private cash bar

Can you not use the Pals in the Pub, or any one of the other suites, if you pay the membership fee? 

I;d be pleasantly surprised if we've sold over 400 hospitality and wheelchair/carer season tickets.

What will happen to these seats if they remain unsold? Will they lie empty or be sold off at a seat only price per game?

What will happen to these seats if they remain unsold? Will they lie empty or be sold off at a seat only price per game?

Walkups

They are now doing a 2 match deal (adult ?40) for Murrayfield and suspect they would do a season ticket upgrade deal on this as they offered for the 3 match deal.

Archived