Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Anybody know how it works if you renew your seat and chose the zebra finance option but then later move to a higher or lower band i.e. Gold to silver or silver to gold?

I have the same question. Maybe looking to move down a band. Going to fire a mail off to them, I will demonstrate patience, horrible task this year for the folks in there

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone got the link to buy season tickets online?  I can see the celtic ticket available to buy e-tickets, but couldn't see the season ticket option...

will be sorting out ours this week... is the ?100 3 year price freeze option quite straight forward to choose online too?

There is a line under where your loyalty points total is shown which says Season 17/18 Renew now

And below that line is a 'Membership Season' section if you want to pay the extra ?100.

This is how it sounds to me.

The seats allocated to me and a friend are unsuitable because they're in different rows but the tickets will be printed and sent out just the same. After receiving the tickets I can wait until June and then change them if possible and new tickets issued. What a complete waste of time for staff and fans. Meanwhile some fans are allowed to change their seats while others wait to see what's left.

Jambo 4 Ever

And below that line is a 'Membership Season' section if you want to pay the extra ?100.

thanks

Is there a way to add another season ticket for someone else online too?

My arithmetic may be bonkers but that's about a thousand hospitality seats across the other sections, no ?

The atmosphere problem might be solved right there !

No drums though eh !

We knew from an earlier club announcement (about the number of seats that would be available in each category) that there would be a large number of hospitality seats - we just didn't know how these would be allocated. We know now!  If we add in the centre section which is zoned as Premium seating (does anyone know who's been targeted for these seats?) the actual number of ordinary seats in the main stand available for season tickets or walk-ups will be much closer to the existing number than we might have imagined, given such a large jump in capacity.

Good on the club if they can knock out so many seats in hospitality / premium - they must have a strong plan and presumably supporting market research for doing so.

Don't need drums when there's a free bar in the offing Boab!

:olly:

Indeed. No percussion required if there are a swathe of Main Stand chanters in the building.

Sorry, whippersnappers !

Does anyone that's seen the seating plan know how high row 25 is & where in the row 28 & 28 are?

We were at an aisle in the old stand.

Would be handy for a seating plan to be shown on etickets

Does anyone that's seen the seating plan know how high row 25 is & where in the row 28 & 28 are?

We were at an aisle in the old stand.

Would be handy for a seating plan to be shown on etickets

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Renewed, Main Stand R, row 15, not to far away from my old location (seat and number wise as i was front row upper previously) however the only slight negative is i will be further along from the center line now due to the hospitality block. 

Wrong mate.

Sorry you are having problems.

Looking at the map in the TO this morning

there seemed to be lots of NEW seats towards the back of the Stand. Perhaps your group could be accommodated there.

I was forgetting the club would have no idea which groups of seats were for individuals and which were groups of friends together.

Bazzas right boot

Shurley quite easy online to link up next to who you want, you just fire in the other folks details.

They'll also be saved to your account already if you have used Thier details before?

I had same problem. I was renewing 9 from section N lower in the old stand today and they were scattered all over the place. Both etickets and ticketmaster couldn't do anything about it. After ringing out 15 times, I eventually got through to the ticket office. As ever, they were exceptionally helpful and the girl managed to get us all together at the back of the bottom section of N. However it's clear that the automatic generation of seats isn't working properly, very frustrating!

Which number did you call out of interest? I was going to call there but just have I presume a ticketmaster number and was just getting read off script.

Cheers 

Sorry not used to this forum lark. 25 is around half way up from tbe very bottom and seat 28 sounds like it could be an aisle seat.

Our allocation was Row 26 seat 24 23 and the plan showed it was 4 away from the aisle.

Francis Albert

No, I meant that people are all being initially allocated seats in a broadly similar area based on feedback that tgis was what wanted.

I have no idea why the allocation for groups like FF are being awkwardly allocated though.

yes. Accepting that a number of rows at the front of upper are deleted for hospitality or whatever i can't see why existing st holders are all just allocated a seat precisely 7 rows or whatever back. The same groups sitting together are still sitting together. What am i missing here?

Renewed, Main Stand R, row 15, not to far away from my old location (seat and number wise as i was front row upper previously) however the only slight negative is i will be further along from the center line now due to the hospitality block.

The Hospitality sections would appear to vary in size in different sections.

The first available row for public sale in Section S is Row 19 or so I was told this morning in the TO.

My arithmetic may be bonkers but that's about a thousand hospitality seats across the other sections, no ?

The atmosphere problem might be solved right there !

No drums though eh !

Just chuck a thousand drunk folk in the middle and hope for the best. :laugh:

That's not a bad strategy.

Five to One

?I am staying put in the Wheatfield so it won't affect me but I can see a bit of a problem come June in the new stand. If say half the people are happy with their allocated seats and the other half want to move to be near mates then some are going to be disappointed as it will take quite a bit of juggling to get seats together. I hope it works out satisfactory for everyone.

I'm in this boat. Really not too fussed and looking forward to looking out over the new stand. The only drawback is I'll lose the fantastic view of the Edinburgh skyline, but can live with that. 

Just chuck a thousand drunk folk in the middle and hope for the best. :laugh:

That's not a bad strategy.

What could go wrong ??!!?

We'll it was true when I renewed this morning at 10 o'clock although I renewed at ticket office

Not true.

Renewed 2 seats together and now we're in different rows. I'll wait until June and see if they can sort it otherwise it'll be a refund and I'll buy walk ups. A bit of a shambles here. Double work for the staff, and fans stuffed around needlessly.

Sorry not used to this forum lark. 25 is around half way up from tbe very bottom and seat 28 sounds like it could be an aisle seat.

Our allocation was Row 26 seat 24 23 and the plan showed it was 4 away from the aisle.

Perfect thanks mate

alex young hero

There is a plan view of the seating on "The New Stand Erection" page 153 post 7616 I would imagine its fairly accurate .I found my seat in R easily enough ,hope this is helpful.

WhiteWalker

13dce8e959a2413f7d2d8dca4101262d.jpg

If this is the final plan don't know why the couldn't have made it more available for S.T renewals tbh.

Which end of the blocks are they starting the numbering from?  

13dce8e959a2413f7d2d8dca4101262d.jpg

If this is the final plan don't know why they couldn't have made it more available for S.T renewals tbh.

It could be the final plan in terms of the structure and main features but perhaps not for the seating plan. It's probably difficult to be completely certain about that until it's actually built. Seats are fixtures/fittings and therefore plans for them are probably a little less precise than everything else. The plan above is probably indicative.

I will be a student starting my course in september but don't have a card or that yet but want to renew soon. Do they need proof like a confirmation email to prove I'm a student?

Bungalow Bill

Which end of the blocks are they starting the numbering from?

Am I right in saying that in the Wheatfield, as you look at the seats, the numbering starts from the right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jambof3tornado

Renewed mine and juniors in lower E.

?846.60...

Junior paying his own though!!

Bungalow Bill

It could be the final plan in terms of the structure and main features but perhaps not for the seating plan. It's probably difficult to be completely certain about that until it's actually built. Seats are fixtures/fittings and therefore plans for them are probably a little less precise than everything else. The plan above is probably indicative.

With precision engineering I doubt there is any guesswork with how many seats the stand will hold or how many seats will be in each section.

Surely I'm not wrong here...

When you go to checkout, you have the option of either paying by your credit / debit card or pay with instalment plan so it looks like the Zebra Finance option is up and running.

Does anyone know when you can apply for zebra finance? I'm in the roseburn with my son just now but obviously have to move

TommyJambo

When you go to checkout, you have the option of either paying by your credit / debit card or pay with instalment plan so it looks like the Zebra Finance option is up and running.

Sorted now thanks mate

Another addict signed up.

You Main Standers and Roseburners better not take up all the good seats in Sections R or S.

PortyJambo

Renewed mine at about 10.30 in the ticket office this morning, and there was next to no queue to wait in. We were in aisle seats in R before, but they gave us middle of row 29 for the new stand (they show you the layout when you're in the office). Preferred an aisle seat, so got them moved to row 35 (almost at the back) in R, as they were the only aisle seats available in R currently. Got told we can still move again in the week beginning 7th if we want, depending on availability of course.

All very easy, and the staff, as usual, were very helpful.

PortyJambo

Renewed mine at about 10.30 in the ticket office this morning, and there was next to no queue to wait in. We were in aisle seats in R before, but they gave us middle of row 29 for the new stand (they show you the layout when you're in the office). Preferred an aisle seat, so got them moved to row 35 (almost at the back) in R, as they were the only aisle seats available in R currently. Got told we can still move again in the week beginning 7th if we want, depending on availability of course.

Also, don't know if it's been mentioned before, but they did say that there will be exits at the back of the new stand, as well as the usual ones at concourse level. Certainly make it easier than having to wait for ages to get down the stairs after the game!

With precision engineering I doubt there is any guesswork with how many seats the stand will hold or how many seats will be in each section.

Surely I'm not wrong here...

You're probably (and hopefully) not wrong.

I'm just trying to think of reasons why they might not yet be able to release a full and detailed plan. There may be other factors at play. 

Anyone had any dealings with the TO when trying to obtain another seat which they know will b empty for the following season?

We want to stay in our current seats [will be the 21st year in that seat] but my little lad wants to start coming to games....I know the seat next to me will be empty as they are moving to the main stand

Wondering the TO can put some sort of "hold" or "reservation" on that seat so that when it comes free after the renewal date I can get first shout at it?

I will be heading in soon to renew ours and ask the question but though I would ask here as well incase anyone has experience of this type of thing

ta

I will be a student starting my course in september but don't have a card or that yet but want to renew soon. Do they need proof like a confirmation email to prove I'm a student?

Yes

Eg matriculation ID card (NUS card not accepted)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Just renewed via Zebra, I'm assuming there's an interest charge but I didn't see any mention of it? It's usually about ?30 on the ten months option.

I moved seats a week or so ago and renewed today. 2 others also moved from a different section to join me.

I think they were wanting all this in advanced?

I moved seats a week or so ago and renewed today. 2 others also moved from a different section to join me.

I think they were wanting all this in advanced?

I think people might have missed / not clearly explained people could ask to move WITHIN main stand

King Of The Cat Cafe

Am I right in saying that in the Wheatfield, as you look at the seats, the numbering starts from the right?

My row certainly does. 

tynie chris

It'll be the second row, that's why it's called row 2. If it was the front row then they'd have called it row 1.[/quote

Not even the ticket office can tell us that,so who told you.

Renewed in 5 minutes, and also bought my lads first season ticket as well.  :brucey:  :smugger:

Moving over to the New main stand E-mail has been sent with the request etc. Moving date is 13th June.

According to ticket office Sections Q and R Upper and in between are all hospitality. That's a lot of hospitality seating if I'm correct it only leaves 2 sections for platinum left in the new stand.

norrie1952

I was going to hang back to the last minute but it's funny how quickly we forget about defeats.I was reading the family fun day thread.Full of positives.So I'm going to have my fun day on Wednesday .Bus to Gorgie lunchtime,have a look at the old stand,ticket office to renew then Diggers for a pie and a couple of beers !

south morocco

Yes I went in today about 3pm and renewed from the  back of section S old stand to row 20 which is the first row behind hospitality.The only other seats available were the last few rows at the back.You can move seats from June 7th-12th if seats are available then.

Yes I went in today about 3pm and renewed from the  back of section S old stand to row 20 which is the first row behind hospitality.The only other seats available were the last few rows at the back.You can move seats from June 7th-12th if seats are available then.

Take it those dates are just for current main stand season ticket holders looking to move?

south morocco

Take it those dates are just for current main stand season ticket holders looking to move?

Yes mate

That's me done on the finance again. Another couple of quid a month on what I've been paying so not too bad. Another season on the rollercoaster/plunging lift

Archived