Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

does anyone know if row 16 in the main stand should be lower or upper? been allocated this row in R but being charged 370 which looks like Gold and there is no gold in R

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone know if row 16 in the main stand should be lower or upper? been allocated this row in R but being charged 370 which looks like Gold and there is no gold in R

It's platinum but you are being charged gold for this season.

It's Upper.

I think i'll start charging for this......!

gerryjambo41

It's platinum but you are being charged gold for this season.

It's Upper.

I think i'll start charging for this......!

Spoken like a true paisley man lol :D

Bungalow Bill

Does anyone know how many rows there will be in the main stand? Currently in section N and wanting to move a little higher but would like to know the split between upper and lower tier.

Any help appreciated!

Looks like 37 in total, 10 of which are in the lower. This is all based on what folk have posted on this thread, so don't shoot me if it's different!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bungalow Bill

Any pictures?

06f219ff50368a4818fa733744e4e94a.jpg
No badge on the front though...

Spoken like a true paisley man lol :D

Oi, you !

I have to stay here but that's it !

......that'll be a fiver !

Don't quote me on this but i'm sure I read it was 10 Lower rows and 27 Upper rows.

Hopefully someone ITK will confirm.

So frustrating the club can't release a seating plan. Double work for staff and fans. I just renewed for two of us and we've been allocated different rows despite years in adjacent seats. I'm presently waiting the club answering my email.

Sooperstar

Anyone if row 02 is front row or actually 2 rows from front?

It'll be the second row, that's why it's called row 2. If it was the front row then they'd have called it row 1.

So frustrating the club can't release a seating plan. Double work for staff and fans. I just renewed for two of us and we've been allocated different rows despite years in adjacent seats. I'm presently waiting the club answering my email.

I'm beginning to wonder if that's because they're working from an indicative version rather than a final? If the actual seating (as built in) doesn't match up they might have to move some people around. Or something? I dunno. 

joe.gausden

Checked availability yesterday. My seat has moved from seat 24 to seat 13 which is a pain as I sat right behind my mates whose seat numbers haven't changed!

Jambos_1874

How the feck do you choose your season ticket seat in the new stand via etickets!!!!? There is no seat map and I just have "offered seats", which I have no idea as to their location.

I'm beginning to wonder if that's because they're working from an indicative version rather than a final? If the actual seating (as built in) doesn't match up they might have to move some people around. Or something? I dunno.

That's how I read between the lines of the update.

There will be a bit of musical chairs for sure.

Strachsuit

I have a bizarre situation with the seats offered to me and a couple of my friends who currently sit next to one another in Section S Row J .  We have been offered seats in two different rows in Section S Rows 28 and 29, which aren't even immediately behind one another. Crazy!

NtC2RcQ.jpg

I had same problem. I was renewing 9 from section N lower in the old stand today and they were scattered all over the place. Both etickets and ticketmaster couldn't do anything about it. After ringing out 15 times, I eventually got through to the ticket office. As ever, they were exceptionally helpful and the girl managed to get us all together at the back of the bottom section of N. However it's clear that the automatic generation of seats isn't working properly, very frustrating!

Strachsuit

It'll be the second row, that's why it's called row 2. If it was the front row then they'd have called it row 1.

In fairness, I see where he's coming from. Previously in the old stand the front row was actually AA and row 2 was A. 

How the feck do you choose your season ticket seat in the new stand via etickets!!!!? There is no seat map and I just have "offered seats", which I have no idea as to their location.

You will have to take them then when the "move" period starts in June you can go in and move if the seats aren't suitable.

Jambo 4 Ever

Has anyone got the link to buy season tickets online?  I can see the celtic ticket available to buy e-tickets, but couldn't see the season ticket option...

will be sorting out ours this week... is the ?100 3 year price freeze option quite straight forward to choose online too?

I have a bizarre situation with the seats offered to me and a couple of my friends who currently sit next to one another in Section S Row J . We have been offered seats in two different rows in Section S Rows 28 and 29, which aren't even immediately behind one another. Crazy!

NtC2RcQ.jpg

We are the same FF, except the four of us are spread over three row. Seats 1&2, seat 1 and seat 28! Lol.

Francis Albert

My understanding is that the first 7 rows of upper P, Q, R and S are all hospitality. So Row 18 is for normal punters.

thats a lot of hospitality and presumably a lot of walk up or empty seats until the new hospitality facilities are available in january.

You get allocated a seat as close to your existing old stand seat as possible. No queue at ticket office and cheque if possible preferred. As all cash goes direct to club.

Does anyone know how many rows there will be in the main stand? Currently in section N and wanting to move a little higher but would like to know the split between upper and lower tier.

Any help appreciated!

Just got mine. I was second row in Upper main stand. I am now Row 21. They said it's the same when I asked. But with all different things happening I can't confirm that.

On screen other rows below 16,17 etc were greyed out. As above maybe they are hospitality.

At time I was in either side of me 2 people were able to move to better preferred location. On other side 5 people who wanted near centre couldn't be accommodated and we're told they needed to wait till moving period.

From row 11 to row 22, if that helps. 

Interesting. You're just a few rows in front of us I think....and we've scooted right up to row 30. 

Need to invest in some good opera specs. 

Interesting. You're just a few rows in front of us I think....and we've scooted right up to row 30.

Need to invest in some good opera specs.

I'll probably stay in the Wheatfied but fancy " the gods " for a Cup game next season. Will be a cracking view.

You get allocated a seat as close to your existing old stand seat as possible. No queue at ticket office and cheque if possible preferred. As all cash goes direct to club.

Not true.

Renewed 2 seats together and now we're in different rows. I'll wait until June and see if they can sort it otherwise it'll be a refund and I'll buy walk ups. A bit of a shambles here. Double work for the staff, and fans stuffed around needlessly.

TommyJambo

Does anyone know when you can apply for zebra finance? I'm in the roseburn with my son just now but obviously have to move

Season tickets renewed this morning. You can choose to change you seat within each block, in my case Q. We had 3 seats allocated at the fringe of Q but asked to be moved nearer to the half way line. If the seat(s) are available you can request them. 

Season tickets renewed this morning. You can choose to change you seat within each block, in my case Q. We had 3 seats allocated at the fringe of Q but asked to be moved nearer to the half way line. If the seat(s) are available you can request them.

They seem to have changed their original plans if the ticket office are allowing changes to take place when you renew.

Original plan was all changes were to take place in June

Bungalow Bill

From row 11 to row 22, if that helps. 

I'm row 18 in Q, ticket office said yesterday that was the first row after hospitality.

did we have to request it. I thought it was automatic unless you advised them you were not renewing. I am a bit confused with the post saying people yesterday being able to move their allocated seat ... does this mean you have to move quick to get a seat/seats in the "similar area" promised?

Just been in and renewed.

What happens is you get allocated a seat in as near the same area as possible.

Trouble is the first seven rows of the Upper Stand appear to be for hospitality.

Row A is now row 19 because of this and the fact the numbering starts at the very bottom of the front stand.

If you want to shift they will allow it as long as it is not to a seat that is being held for an existing ST holder. This may change as more seats get sold and less choice is available.

So your seat is still being reserved for you but due to the Hospitality sectors everyone will be higher up than before.

They seem to have changed their original plans if the ticket office are allowing changes to take place when you renew.

Might well have done....We thought that by going along early we would have a bigger choice of row and seats. Given that my tickets were in block Q in the old stand. I'm still in block Q in the new stand.....The difference being that I was allowed to choose which specific row and seats I wanted. Hope this helps?

beerbandit

Has anyone got the link to buy season tickets online?  I can see the celtic ticket available to buy e-tickets, but couldn't see the season ticket option...

will be sorting out ours this week... is the ?100 3 year price freeze option quite straight forward to choose online too?

Same problem for me.

There is a line under where your loyalty points total is shown which says Season 17/18 Renew now

Right. So with new Main Stand....1-10 is lower section, 11-17 is hospitality and 18-37 is upper section?

Bungalow Bill

Right. So with new Main Stand....1-10 is lower section, 11-17 is hospitality and 18-37 is upper section?

Looks that way, except in sections N and T.

norrie1952

Judging by most of the posts I've read it seems a bit confusing.How can ,say eg 3 people who have sat together for years in the old stand ,not be seated together in a brand new bigger stand.If they pitched up together at the ticket office would this solve the problem ?

Looks that way, except in sections N and T.

Righto...because they have no hospitality section? 

Jambos_1874

What a shambles. Pretty disappointed woth the lack of guidance/co-ordination for the Main Stand renewal.

Bungalow Bill

Yeah. Guy in my work got row 11 in one of these sections.

What a shambles. Pretty disappointed woth the lack of guidance/co-ordination for the Main Stand renewal.

Contact the ticket office. Best using email so you don't have to wait on the phone.

[email protected]

Judging by most of the posts I've read it seems a bit confusing.How can ,say eg 3 people who have sat together for years in the old stand ,not be seated together in a brand new bigger stand.If they pitched up together at the ticket office would this solve the problem ?

That's a possibility.....We did exactly that this morning.......Absolutely no problem whatsoever. We are allocated 3 seats together in row 36 after specifically requested a move into that space.

My arithmetic may be bonkers but that's about a thousand hospitality seats across the other sections, no ?

The atmosphere problem might be solved right there !

No drums though eh !

...a bit disco

My arithmetic may be bonkers but that's about a thousand hospitality seats across the other sections, no ?

The atmosphere problem might be solved right there !

No drums though eh !

Don't need drums when there's a free bar in the offing Boab!

:olly:

Tried to change my seats at time of booking and was told no. Very peeved off with this. Have emailed ticket office but no reply. When I rang the 03 number was told to ring again and select option 8 to change seats. Was then cut off. If some fans are allowed to change and other are not then it's very unfair.

As long as they are renewing their 'allocated seats' there would be no problem getting their seats together.

These seats will be held for them until the end of the first phase.

Hungry hippo

did we have to request it. I thought it was automatic unless you advised them you were not renewing. I am a bit confused with the post saying people yesterday being able to move their allocated seat ... does this mean you have to move quick to get a seat/seats in the "similar area" promised?

No, I meant that people are all being initially allocated seats in a broadly similar area based on feedback that tgis was what wanted.

I have no idea why the allocation for groups like FF are being awkwardly allocated though.

As long as they are renewing their 'allocated seats' there would be no problem getting their seats together.

These seats will be held for them until the end of the first phase.

Wrong mate.

All roads lead to Gorgie

?I am staying put in the Wheatfield so it won't affect me but I can see a bit of a problem come June in the new stand. If say half the people are happy with their allocated seats and the other half want to move to be near mates then some are going to be disappointed as it will take quite a bit of juggling to get seats together. I hope it works out satisfactory for everyone.

Archived