Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

bauld willie

Hopefully we can break last seasons total and help make Tynecastle the fortress we all want.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bauld willie

Will be going up to Tynecastle first thing tomorrow :D.

I may well not be happy about our club just now, but hell will freeze over before I don't buy ours.

Jambos_1874

I may well not be happy about our club just now, but hell will freeze over before I don't buy ours.

This. Following a football team is quite different to most other hobbies/pastimes in that it isn't always done for enjoyment. Well, it is, but it's just that you know there will be a fair amount of pain as part of the process of said pastime. Regardless of how shite we are I will always renew.

bauld willie

Getting till 6th June means no rush

Cash or cheque still preferred

Is the club still being penalised by the credit companies for our administration event and drip fed this money over the season.

Is the club still being penalised by the credit companies for our administration event and drip fed this money over the season.

Not sure

Might be about the fees too

I hope all the fans stick behind the team.

For all the guys swithering about renewing do they really want to listen to the hibbies bragging about being the big team?

We have obvious concerns with our current predicament, but all ours are renewing without question - and hoping to buy one or two more.

Rudi Hates Hibees

Do we keep our current smartcard or are we issued with a new one?

Usually it's the same card unless of course you move seats. So any main standers will be issued with knew cards.

beerbandit

Usually it's the same card unless of course you move seats. So any main standers will be issued with knew cards.

cheers

gerryjambo41

Ordering our three tomorrow have on the credit card this season tho :D

Francis Albert

The club refers to being "drip fed" funds from debit/credit card payments and also to credit card fees so both factors seem to apply. However I hope the club isn't dependent on getting and spending all or most of the ST money up front so the fees are presumably more of an issue. I'd be happy to pay a small surcharge for the convenience of card payments.

...a bit disco

LARGE queue for STs today.

...a bit disco

But I thought they went on sale tomorrow?

A day early for Family Day attendees.

Whats the script with the one in a million add-on?? Cant find any info?

I had to look back to Mrs Budge's statement on 12th April for details.

I couldn't find anything more recent.

Shanks said no

2 renewed for the main stand. Ticket office select you seats and expect long queues as every one is asking questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 renewed for the main stand. Ticket office select you seats and expect long queues as every one is asking questions.

No choice then?

...a bit disco

Seats are allocated.

A handful of unused/handed back give slight scope for moving.

Will be waiting till the very last moment to renew. Not happy with the way the football side of our club is being ran right now but will still renew.

Seats are allocated.

A handful of unused/handed back give slight scope for moving.

Cheers

GorgieRules22

Will be waiting till the very last moment to renew. Not happy with the way the football side of our club is being ran right now but will still renew.

Struggling to see what difference that's going to make if you renew now or the last minute. Your still renewing so not really making a point are you ?

...a bit disco

I was in S Row F seat 23.

I managed to move forward in S and am now in Row 21.

Shanks said no

I was in row 8 of the enclosure and there were no seats behind me because of the stairs behind. So I wanted the back row again but have been allocated row 8 again with 2 rows behind me. Might be able to change later.

Jambof3tornado

So we can pay an extra 100 for the pruce freeze thing and get a 50% discount off the other annual scheme that will give various benefits that havent been announced yet.

What a complex muddle!!(and thats just remewing in my own seat in the wheatfield!!).

I have a lot of sympathy with the ticket office staff over the coming days, but how can Main standers be allocated seats when there isn't a seating plan out there yet for us to look at.

How do you know if you want to keep the seats allocated to you, if you are unsure exactly where they are. If you have 2 end seats now, how will you know if you have the same or not.

Bungalow Bill

I was in row 8 of the enclosure and there were no seats behind me because of the stairs behind. So I wanted the back row again but have been allocated row 8 again with 2 rows behind me. Might be able to change later.

So the bottom section has 10 rows. I'm section Q, and the first 7 rows of the upper are all hospitality.

I have a lot of sympathy with the ticket office staff over the coming days, but how can Main standers be allocated seats when there isn't a seating plan out there yet for us to look at.

How do you know if you want to keep the seats allocated to you, if you are unsure exactly where they are. If you have 2 end seats now, how will you know if you have the same or not.

Pretty much this. Emily in the ticket office has been great at answering my emails but until I know where my seat is nothing is decided. To have received planning permission from council they surely would have advised seating and exit plans so why the fans aren't able to access the seating plan is frustrating.

davemclaren

Perhaps, but it is optional. :)

bauld willie

I think a bit of patience will be required here and to give the club a bit of leeway in sorting it.

I simply don't know how they are going to do it. If everyone gets pre-allocated a seat that doesn't exist, who then gets to choose first when the plan comes out.

davemclaren

Pretty much this. Emily in the ticket office has been great at answering my emails but until I know where my seat is nothing is decided. To have received planning permission from council they surely would have advised seating and exit plans so why the fans aren't able to access the seating plan is frustrating.

The detailed seating plan isn't part of the planning permission.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Was anyone who renewed today asked for separate payments (card or cheque) for ST and donation, or did one total do?

Will be renewing two in the main stand section N3 in the next couple weeks.

I think next seasons going to be good/

When can non season ticket holders apply ? , time i got back to owning a season ticket 

Lucille's Thirsty

?370 is coming out my bank tonight as much as I'm not happy with Cathro the time football comes back after summer will be gagging on some action.

HHGH.

When can non season ticket holders apply ? , time i got back to owning a season ticket

16 June

My pal waited 90 minutes in the queue and an hour for food after it.. Wasnt happy :sunny:   

Archived