General Election

Don Dan

Space Mackerel

Mack, do me favour. Can you put up the David Davies interview with Dan Walker on BBC breakfast this morning, please.

:rofl: it's a treat.

Cant find it but if stumble across I sure will. 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe in whatever reality you are living in. Meanwhile for the rest of us it will be business as usual in the UK. :thumbsup:

The SNP are a bigger danger than the Tories and will wreck our economy with their Independence at all costs. We have yet to see what their policies are for the deficit, currency, etc. The signs are there for all to see with Scotland's economy performing worse than the rest of the UK.

Meanwhile in Education the EIS are due to start 3 day a week strikes from May over pay...

The Economy? England's economy is only ticking over because of its population. We have less people, so... As soon as people stop spending it'll nose dive dramatically.

Scotland have the best employment numbers, better NHS etc... But I noticed you don't mention the NHS in England, or welfare cuts or taking benefifs from disabled and sticking very I'll people back to work etc...

As soon as Brexit kicks in.

As for currency that's already been said. The pound until we set up our own. And Scotland doesn't have a deficit. Fact.

The SNP choses not to use them. The levers are there but they dont use them as if would mean making tough decisions which would lose votes.

Wgat legislation have the SNP passed other Thsn the referendum bill

That's the only one required. Anyway they're too busy offsetting Tory cuts. But you crack on.

Space Mackerel

Independence at any cost for these *****

Yoonion at any cost but...

?1.8......TRILLION in debt!

England can't afford to go it alone :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thunderstruck

Yoonion at any cost but...

?1.8......TRILLION in debt!

England can't afford to go it alone :)

Investopedia talks of "the economically clueless that are transfixed by the debt clock". It seems hard to disagree.

What about the extra powers we were promised by voting No after the original referendum? Did they ever surface?

No

The SNP choses not to use them. The levers are there but they dont use them as if would mean making tough decisions which would lose votes.

Wgat legislation have the SNP passed other Thsn the referendum bill

That's the only one required. Anyway they're too busy offsetting Tory cuts. But you crack on.

So extra powers were given https://www.snp.org/pb_what_powers_does_the_scotland_act_2016_devolve ..... it's just that the SNP are too busy to use them ?

Investopedia talks of "the economically clueless that are transfixed by the debt clock". It seems hard to disagree.

Why dismiss it? We can't service it without more debt and cuts.

Anyway, what time is the vote today. SNP to abstain.

SwindonJambo

The Economy? England's economy is only ticking over because of its population. We have less people, so... As soon as people stop spending it'll nose dive dramatically.

Scotland have the best employment numbers, better NHS etc... But I noticed you don't mention the NHS in England, or welfare cuts or taking benefifs from disabled and sticking very I'll people back to work etc...

As soon as Brexit kicks in.

As for currency that's already been said. The pound until we set up our own. And Scotland doesn't have a deficit. Fact.

Economic illiteracy and wishful thinking at its delusional best.

I'm not interest in feeble administration powers that WM don't want to run.

Independence or nothing.

If that's what you believe then that's entirely up to you - I just don't know why you felt you had to lie in response to hughesie27 earlier question ?

Economic illiteracy and wishful thinking at its delusional best.

Your arse. Exports ain't powering the Economy, that's for sure. Internal spending that's it. Hard Brexit non Trade with the EU to come.

If that's what you believe then that's entirely up to you - I just don't know why you felt you had to lie in response to hughesie27 earlier question ?

It's not Home rule or Devi max, so it was you that misled him. Labour vetoed everything in Smith negotiations. Ffs

Psychedelicropcircle

People will look at the fact that SNP have passed feck all thru the scottish parliament except going for indy2 whilst the important things in life have gone to pot .The Tories will increase vote in Scotland - Snp will decrease

Mind telling me any Scottish Tory policy other that Union Jack waving?

SwindonJambo

Your arse. Exports ain't powering the Economy, that's for sure. Internal spending that's it. Hard Brexit non Trade with the EU to come.

You better be worried then. 63%,of Scotland's exports are purchased by rUK.

16% of Scotland's exports are purchased by the whole EU put together.

Space Mackerel

Should've told Mr Osbourne about that then?

And Mrs May who is pursuing more or less the same policy.

Are they both "economically clueless" as you put it, too?

i see angus Robertson has said the SNP will abstain on the vote for an election, that's pretty much what they've done in 10 years in charge here, stayed at home sitting on their hands. it's not for independence so their not gonna give a get involved " independence at all costs".

It's not Home rule or Devi max, so it was you that misled him. Labour vetoed everything in Smith negotiations. Ffs

I don't believe that Home Rule or Devo Max were part of "The Vow" - do you have information to show that they were ?

You better be worried then. 63%,of Scotland's exports are purchased by rUK.

16% of Scotland's exports are purchased by the whole EU put together.

I'm not worried, new trades and England paying the going rate will do me. Christ if it wasn't for the EU we'd be 100% trade with England. No more cheap Scottish exports for England to sell on.

You know WM keeps Scottish exports shipped from England in their numbers, don't. No that's right, G.E.R.S is gospel.

I don't believe that Home Rule or Devo Max were part of "The Vow" - do you have information to show that they were ?

There was no Vow. It was something the Daily Record bashed together.

Ask Dave and Gordon.

Space Mackerel

There was no Vow. It was something the Daily Record bashed together.

Oh ma sides :rofl:

No Vow now? No promises made? 

i see angus Robertson has said the SNP will abstain on the vote for an election, that's pretty much what they've done in 10 years in charge here, stayed at home sitting on their hands. it's not for independence so their not gonna give a *** get involved " independence at all costs".

Hello Nostradamus, yer user name is on the button.

Union at all costs. Act of settlement at all costs. Just like Rangers the red white and blue is dead.

Space Mackerel

Consumer debt has been doing that for the last 6 months and look how that turned out [emoji2]

Arnold Rothstein

Aussie and Fishy absolutely shiting it. SNP can only go backwards at this election. Glorious.

Oh ma sides :rofl:

No Vow now? No promises made?

Promises for more power Yes. Not Devo Max

What was the promise that Salmond made about the referendum. Once in a lifetime ?

Oh ma sides

Space Mackerel

Aussie and Fishy absolutely shiting it. SNP can only go backwards at this election. Glorious.

Ta ta Fluffy and Ian Murray.

Show me where the SNP will lose seats then Arnie? Edinburgh West to the Lid Dems is maybe one, any others?

The vow isn't real. Go and listen to Dave and Gordon speeches. Stop putting up the Daily Ranger as fact.

Fairly certain that's the first time I've ever linked to the Daily Record ..... be nice if you could provide some facts to back up your point of view.

As I see it they promised extra powers for Scotland - setup the Smith Commission to investigate this  > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smith_Commission

and implemented these recommendations as part of the Scotland Act 2016 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland_Act_2016

Which part of the above do you disagree with ?

Arnold Rothstein

Ta ta Fluffy and Ian Murray.

Show me where the SNP will lose seats then Arnie? Edinburgh West to the Lid Dems is maybe one, any others?

Exactly the kind of misplaced confidence that will look silly come 09/06. They'll lose 10+ seats easily.

Do some posters on this thread not work?

God knows how they get the time to constantly post

Do some posters on this thread not work?

God knows how they get the time to constantly post

2 of them are leaflet distributers for WOS and spreading the gospel on here is part of it.

you'll notice they post a multitude of unsubstantiated dross and answer nothing unless theres a link to an other separatist on WOS

SNP going to abstain from todays vote.

John Swinney getting ripped a new one BBC 2 

SNP going to abstain from todays vote.

John Swinney getting ripped a new one BBC 2 

Seems a fair position. An abstention is equivalent to a vote against. 

Seems a fair position. An abstention is equivalent to a vote against. 

From the party that scream hypocrisy about May having no mandate they are (possibly) not going to vote in a process that will give May (if she wins) a mandate. As I said before if somebody said today is Wednesday the SNP would challenge it.

Space Mackerel

From the party that scream hypocrisy about May having no mandate they are (possibly) not going to vote in a process that will give May (if she wins) a mandate. As I said before if somebody said today is Wednesday the SNP would challenge it.

Did Ruth Davidson and her toxic Torys back the Scottish Governments Section 30 order the other month?

Thunderstruck

Should've told Mr Osbourne about that then?

And Mrs May who is pursuing more or less the same policy.

Are they both "economically clueless" as you put it, too?

How long is it going to take for you to grasp the difference between Debt and Deficit. That, by the way, is an observation and not a question - I have learned not to expect answers that are in any way pertinent.

Did Ruth Davidson and her toxic Torys back the Scottish Governments Section 30 order the other month?

Show me the hypocrisy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Space Mackerel

Show me the hypocrisy

Didn't need the Torys

OR

the Lib Dems

OR

the Labour partys votes anyway. 

:2thumbsup:

Space Mackerel

How long is it going to take for you to grasp the difference between Debt and Deficit. That, by the way, is an observation and not a question - I have learned not to expect answers that are in any way pertinent.

The debt is ?1.8 TRILLION.

The deficit is about ?70-80 BILLION.

Didn't need the Torys

OR

the Lib Dems

OR

the Labour partys votes anyway.

:2thumbsup:

Only the hypocritical Greens who went against their manifesto to get a few crumbs from the SNP trough.

Space Mackerel

Only the hypocritical Greens who went against their manifesto to get a few crumbs from the SNP trough.

See if this GE result gives Maggie a mandate in Parliament for Brexit, does that mean the Scottish Parliament has a mandate for Indy 2?

See if this GE result gives Maggie a mandate in Parliament for Brexit, does that mean the Scottish Parliament has a mandate for Indy 2?

No

The debt is ?1.8 TRILLION.

The deficit is about ?70-80 BILLION.

and yet again you didn't answer the question, you must be question dyslexic, its like debating with a lump of wood.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahhahaha :rofl:

You really know how to make yourself look childish.

Archived