Viagogo - Season tickets

Wattie

I can't make the derby this weekend and was looking at Viagogo for selling my ticket, but it is part of my season book and I obviously don't want to hand the whole book over to someone.

I would have thought that Hearts would issue another ticket for my seat to the buyer, but it seems not.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what can be done/what the procedure is? The website appears to make no reference to this scenario.

I can't make the derby this weekend and was looking at Viagogo for selling my ticket, but it is part of my season book and I obviously don't want to hand the whole book over to someone.

I would have thought that Hearts would issue another ticket for my seat to the buyer, but it seems not.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what can be done/what the procedure is? The website appears to make no reference to this scenario.

You send in the voucher out your book if it sells. they print a new one to the buyer.

You send in the voucher out your book if it sells. they print a new one to the buyer.

Yeah I thougth that would have been the case, I just didn't see that stated anywhere. Maybe I'm having a dumb moment after a long day at work..

No its not stated and I was pretty confused first time I used it, but if your tickets sell you will be sent an email telling you what to do. You will wait at least 3 weeks for your cash though.

Do you know if they have to receive the voucher first, before issuing the new ticket? If so, would have to close the auction a few days early

Do you know if they have to receive the voucher first, before issuing the new ticket? If so, would have to close the auction a few days early

I presume they would need the voucher first just in case you showed up to the game with the ticket.

I wonder if you can take the ticket up to them in person, they certainly have a collection service for the buyer.

Anyway, my ticket is listed now and I'll see what happens. So if anyone needs a ticket - section N2 - get on Viagogo and buy it off me. It's the cheapest ticket there!

i sold my derby ticket as im outta the country sold it back in september.

once sold u get email telling you to post the ticket ..

you send to ticket office and then you get the money upto 21 days after the match

decent service . . . just takes donkeys to get your money

Archived