Louise Tiffney

Armageddon

So, the remains are hers, good she's been found, but what happens now?  Wonder where the suspect has been all this time since his driving conviction?  What could have changed in the evidence that would lead to a conviction?  It would have to be his DNA at the scene would it not?

I also wonder if the remains have recently been moved to there as I know that full estate was combed by the police at the time as they knew he had been down there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-39527609

I'm sure I read somewhere her son moved abroad but I could be wrong

I was wondering how after all these years her body comes to the surface if that's where she was buried in the first place

joe.gausden

I'm sure I read somewhere her son moved abroad but I could be wrong

I was wondering how after all these years her body comes to the surface if that's where she was buried in the first place

Baffled me too as I thought they said they were found right next to the front gate?

So, the remains are hers, good she's been found, but what happens now? Wonder where the suspect has been all this time since his driving conviction? What could have changed in the evidence that would lead to a conviction? It would have to be his DNA at the scene would it not?

I also wonder if the remains have recently been moved to there as I know that full estate was combed by the police at the time as they knew he had been down there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-39527609

The article said the area hadn't been searched before. EEN said earlier in the week that the Police decided against a full search, during the original investigation, due to the size of the task.

The article said the area hadn't been searched before. EEN said earlier in the week that the Police decided against a full search, during the original investigation, due to the size of the task.

You'd think given he was supposedly seen going in that direction then returning quite quickly that all entrances would be a starting point, she's been found next to the entrance gates.

He'll have shat himself seeing the news, if he's nothing to hide then there's no need for him to be on the run or anything ...

As I'm a bit stupid when it comes to murders can anyone give me an idea if she was buried then how come her body was found after all these years

William H. Bonney

As I'm a bit stupid when it comes to murders can anyone give me an idea if she was buried then how come her body was found after all these years

Perhaps her body was moved.

Bindy Badgy

I think remains can come to the surface due to erosion?

When I visited the Killing Fields in Cambodia there were signs all over the place asking people to not pick up teeth and so on that come to the surface due to this process.

Wording of story in EEN is interesting. They do not name Sean Flynn. Perhaps thinking of a possible new court case.

Double jeopardy.

I think remains can come to the surface due to erosion?

When I visited the Killing Fields in Cambodia there were signs all over the place asking people to not pick up teeth and so on that come to the surface due to this process.

Absolutely correct

Wording of story in EEN is interesting. They do not name Sean Flynn. Perhaps thinking of a possible new court case.

Double jeopardy.

They have named him in today's article and in three/four previous articles on the case this week.

It is a bit odd. When I did the Edinburgh Marathon last year, it looked as though half the population of East Lothian was standing on the roadside at the entrance to Gosford House. Can't believe no-one saw anything then!

Hungry hippo

It is a bit odd. When I did the Edinburgh Marathon last year, it looked as though half the population of East Lothian was standing on the roadside at the entrance to Gosford House. Can't believe no-one saw anything then!

I assume the body was fully underground at that point.

It was found at a bit no one really goes into according to the police.

Also Sean fylnn moved out the country after his court case for the murder of his mum. If he is a suspect again I gurentee he'll be having many sleepless nights now the body has been found.

Doctor FinnBarr

It was found at a bit no one really goes into according to the police.

Also Sean fylnn moved out the country after his court case for the murder of his mum. If he is a suspect again I gurentee he'll be having many sleepless nights now the body has been found.

Think I'd be having sleepless nights whether the body had been found or not

Have absolutely no doubt that it was Flynn, how the hell he got away with it 15 years ago I don't know.

Oh it was definitely him that's for sure. Louise's blood was found in his boot along with leaves and flowers plus his mobile records show he was in the area when he said he was in Edinburgh.

I wonder how the people on the jury that day are feeling now?

I don't think the police did a great job as they told the family the area was to big to search dispite the family begging them to search the area. It's not that big an area that a few police with dogs and devices couldn't have covered

This case is something similar to the guy gilroy who got found guilty of murder but they haven't found the body although in the police defence that body could be anywhere in Argyll

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...