As supporters we think we deserve you as players of HMFC to......

Vlad_Knows_Best

Vlad_Knows_Best

Someone said that players read KB so here is your chance to tell them how you feel.

I will start.

As supporters we think we deserve you as players of HMFC to:

Give 100% every time you pull on that Maroon jersey.

Understand the feelings each and everyone of us supporters goes through for days after watching the dross being served up at the moment.

Die for the team, Keep fighting till the last whistle blows, Give us something to cheer, Understand we get frustrated quite alot these days.

WE WANT YOU TO BE A WINNING TEAM.

If you show the passion and Heart that we would give, if we were to play for OUR team, as after all it is every football supporter's dream to play for their team, that would do me fine.

100% is all we ask.

Word. I've seen Hearts lose plenty of times before and kept cheering them on, but it needles me no end when half the team just doesn't seem that bothered. When you've got thousands of people lamenting your failures more than you do, there's something horribly wrong. Please just show a wee bit of determination and spirit, eh lads?

We are the most passionate supporters in the land and all we expect is for you to play to the best of your ability as a team, give all you 've got and we'll give you all the support we can, please , we are really hurting at the moment !!

Forget the politics of the past - do double training sessions and get yourself fit enough to compete for 90 minutes! then extra time

Someone said that players read KB so here is your chance to tell them how you feel.

I will start.

As supporters we think we deserve you as players of HMFC to:

Give 100% every time you pull on that Maroon jersey.

That's a fair shout. It would also be nice if all supporters could give 100% support every time he players pull on the jesrseys.

give a 100% everytime you pull on the hearts colours.

and our backing will be with you all the way. even if you dont win show passion and fight, and the fans will respect you.

hearts @ heart

Play with passion and pride. dont hide, stay on your feet, stick your chest out and dont be frightened. Look for space, keep the ball flowing and forward, find a colleague then give them support to receive the returned pass.

Dont argue with refs just get on with the game.

OH AND WIN!

Archived