I hate Celtic more than Hibs

jambo1961

been here before

I dont think I really hate anything, it's such a wasteful emotion.

Except Lulu.

buzzbomb1958

F#?# Celtic and sevco and everything they stand for ,oh and f?%? the Gsfa and most of the refs and sky sports and popcorn teeth and hibs can't think of anybody else,Oh wait go compare adverts feel better now

Hibs are the most disliked club for me. Celtic are a novelty Irish joke club that thinks everyone loves them when in reality nobody gives a shite about.

I can't stand either of the old firm those two clubs and their horrible entitled fans ruined football in this country many years ago. Being a Dons fan I actually detest Sevco more than I do Celtic but there's not much in it. Hope you stuff that horrible lot today play like you did against them in the first game of the season and you'll have a chance they were lucky that day. Nothing worse than the old firm winning the league on your ground. Go out there, fight for every ball, get behind your team and make a lot of noise from the first minute to the last and don't give them the satisfaction of winning it at the ground of a team that they know absolutely hate them. You're capable of getting a result against them. Go out there and spoil their party. The fans of every other club in Scotland (bar Hibs obviously) will be right behind your team today.

Hubs are an annoying wee brother than from time to time gets too big for their boots and you take pleasure in putting them back in their place...

I despise everything about the ugly sisters equally I must add and know the world would be a better place for everyone if these two didnt exist...

The most hateful games re atmosphere I have been to over the last 30 years following the Hearts are the Tic games though....

Detest them....

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Its not even close. I despise The Old Firm and Hibs are an annoyance.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Hubs are an annoying wee brother than from time to time gets too big for their boots and you take pleasure in putting them back in their place...

I despise everything about the ugly sisters equally I must add and know the world would be a better place for everyone if these two didnt exist...

The most hateful games re atmosphere I have been to over the last 30 years following the Hearts are the Tic games though....

Detest them....

I concur

Finlay James

I don't hate anything but I certainly dislike both the old firm teams and their fans.

Hibs are a team that share our city but that's where the comparison ends. They're too irrelevant to hate.

kingantti1874

Celtic, Rangers, Hibs..

After smearing shit on the walls of tynecastle, the attacks on catering staff, forcing kids to play in the opposite half of the ground at half time, the stuff that goes on outside the stadium.. Celtic have the worst fans in world football, all the while pretending to be great. Vermin

Celtic, Rangers, Hibs..

After smearing shit on the walls of tynecastle, the attacks on catering staff, forcing kids to play in the opposite half of the ground at half time, the stuff that goes on outside the stadium.. Celtic have the worst fans in world football, all the while pretending to be great. Vermin

Bang on  ^^^^  The ones from Edinburgh scunner me ..most dont even go to games

Though fatty tamatty in the away end a a while back ''Are you a Man or a Woman'' chant  was a scream, was delighted to see the hooped pig being carted off as she  could not handle the shame ..wasny that before  with her posturing, rant over

chester copperpot

Except Lulu.

Now that made me lol.

I reserve my hatred in equal amounts.

How people can differentiate between Celtic A and Celtic B is beyond me.

Hibs for me. Vermin

The 2 arse cheeks aren't in my face so much and are just filthy irrelevant scum

I'd say I hate the old firm equally. Both have a high percentage of scum bag fans and coming to Tynecastle tends to bring out the worst in the Celtic fans. Though, we don't exactly make them welcome either. There's no denying a few Hearts fan's dislike of Celtic will come from religious/political reasons. There's no real reason to dislike one over the other, other than for those reasons.

Hibs are our biggest rivals so that's the team you should dislike the most.

I'd say I hate the old firm equally. Both have a high percentage of scum bag fans and coming to Tynecastle tends to bring out the worst in the Celtic fans. Though, we don't exactly make them welcome either. There's no denying a few Hearts fan's dislike of Celtic will come from religious/political reasons. There's no real reason to dislike one over the other, other than for those reasons.

Hibs are our biggest rivals so that's the team you should dislike the most.

No for me.. Celtic fans are S H F

Stephane Grappelli

Except Lulu.

:spoton:

Celtic are the most vile club in world football. A club rotten from the core.

Post of the day

Gorgie_Rules

Celtic and Rangers i hate most (equally) due to their influence on Scottish society, and also the other way, the detrimental effect on Scottish football that someone who is a catholic/protestant from Inverness/Aberdeen/Edinburgh etc will attach themself to one of those clubs than support a team closer to home.

I want to win more against Hibs than those two which makes me hate them more in a sporting sense, but what Rangers and Celtic stand for as clubs I despise

I hate hibs, rangers and septic. Whom I hate most depends what mood I'm in. My hatred of the bigot brothers varies from week to week and whether I am in the company of Huns or Tims fans. As for hibs I just despise everything to do with them and hope they rot in the Championship for ever, even though it seems they will be back up from next season.

If you hate Celtic more than Hibs or Rangers then it's based on political and religious reasons.

MikeySimpson

Rangers, Celtic, Hibs.

Like what others have said already, the existence of the Old Firm actually angers me, and has shown to be a stain on Scottish society time and again. Hibs are just city rivals, I know decent people who support them (they obviously have their neddish contingent as well) whereas the I know very few decent fans of either side of the Old Firm

queensferryjambo

Correct.

Their hardcore travelling fans are absolute filth. I would not be surprised at some kind of tribute to Martin McGuinness today to celebrate their love for murderers. Although I am surprised Celtic haven't asked the SPFL for a minutes applause already. 

queensferryjambo

If you hate Celtic more than Hibs or Rangers then it's based on political and religious reasons.

Not true.

Maybe the fact that Celtic have been miles better than us than Hibs have for decades? Celtic have dealt us many more devastating blows over the years than any team - 86 league, 88 cup etc etc Celtic are a team who have traditionally fought to the last minute and have snatched more last minute equalisers and winner than any club I can think of. Some sore results with them.

Edit - Oh and for the record I hate Hibs more than any other club.

Not true.

Maybe the fact that Celtic have been miles better than us than Hibs have for decades? Celtic have dealt us many more devastating blows over the years than any team - 86 league, 88 cup etc etc Celtic are a team who have traditionally fought to the last minute and have snatched more last minute equalisers and winner than any club I can think of. Some sore results with them.

Edit - Oh and for the record I hate Hibs more than any other club.

Yet, you backed up my point in your previous post.

maroonlegions

Hate the vermin more. FTH.

But that dislike came very close to being directed towards Smeltic when we played them at Tynie once, a section of their support actually abused and  made two fingered gestures that were directed towards kids from a school who were doing their lap of honour  after their half time kick-about. 

Someone on here actually put up pictures of them doing this.

Then there was the instances  of them abusing our catering  staff in the Roseburn and stealing food from them, utter vile supporters.

chester copperpot

Quality post.

Not true.

Maybe the fact that Celtic have been miles better than us than Hibs have for decades? Celtic have dealt us many more devastating blows over the years than any team - 86 league, 88 cup etc etc

We dropped too many points to teams whom perhaps we should have beaten, which allowed Celtic to catch us up in the league. The '88 cup semi 2 howlers by Henry cost us that.

I hate Celtic because of everything they stand for and their fans clinging on to some religious sentiment as if it means something.

queensferryjambo

Yet, you backed up my point in your previous post.

Sorry Koolkeith you must have been typing whilst I was editing.

My post about Celtic and their filthy fans is a stand alone post. I should have said I hated Hibs more in my first post - which I do. 

Thankfully you can see my edit was done prior to your post and can see I never edited it after you posted.

Your point has not been backed up by my post - you just wanted it to back up your point.

Nowhere did I say I hated Celtic more than any team so I have backed up nothing in my previous post.

been here before, on 02 Apr 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

Except Lulu.

She makes me wanna shout

Alwayssunnyingorgie

I used to hate celtic but tbh I don't really care about them now,I get all my sports news from here so I don't see/hear much of them unless we play them. All my hate is aimed at Sevco and hibs.

Bazzas right boot

I dislike both of more than hibs.

Hates a bit strong.

Tosh McKinlay pretty much gobbles and swallows everything Celtic, he stinks of that hooped filth

Brighton Jambo

I hate rangers more than any other club and pretty much anything in the world, I don't use the word hate lightly as its a horrible emotion but with the Rangers it's true. Hibs don't even come close to stirring that emotion in me and neither do Celtic. I feel better for getting that off my chest!!

What on earth is this 'Old Firm' thing,there's no such thing anymore.

They died in 2012,this new entity is Rangers International.

Archived