last time we won after being behind

jambo-rocker

Two and a half years.

Might not be an easy stat to come up with but certainly must be the longest spell in my memory that I can recall us failing to win in this way.

Speaks volumes.

meridian jambo

At least under Levein we kept going to the end. Late goals (especially against the Hibs) are great. When do we ever keep going now?

Regal Kingston

Shows a real lack of leadership on and off the pitch. Also tactical ineptitude by whoevers calling the shots... and also a real lack of guts and spirit. Oh yes and finally ABILITY.

Ha! That is staggering, that was George Burley's first game ffs!! Thats what happens when you combine a joke club with sh*te players though I suppose.

it was the first game of the 2005 season against kilmarnock.:eek:

thoughts?

For a long time we haven't had anyone at the club who I would call in impact player. Someone who could come off the bench and give problems to a tiring defence.

For a long time we haven't had anyone at the club who I would call in impact player. Someone who could come off the bench and give problems to a tiring defence.

Did you forget about Miko? :eek:

thoughts?

I knew its was a long tome but thats a joke.........I mentioned it to my mate last night when we went a goal down. The problems is that we havnt got anybody to lift the side when the chips are down.....no leaders on the pitch & lack of quality = failure !!

thoughts?

How many games have we won since then?

Played? won? Draw? Lost?

thoughts?

Been thinking about that quite a lot this season. Mainly due to us falling behind a lot but didn't think it was that long.

I thought it was over a year but not over 2 and a half years. That is shocking.

Harry Kinnear

It's a shocking stat for a team that was going to be challenging the OF, playing in the Champions League, instead is out of the Cup, bottom 6, managerless and leaderless on and off the field

We're not even very good at keeping our own lead these days.

Last nights pain would not have happened if we had held a 2-0 lead for 38 minutes at home FFS.

How Frustrating!!!

the voice from above

thoughts?

we're the SPLs equivilent of the beret wearing, wine drinkin, garlic stinkin, oinion selling surrender monkeys across the water...

Archived