That Maltesers Advert

Stephane Grappelli

Bareback

Actually... I don't want to share that information on second thought.

Edited by AlimOzturk

Mars plastic

There's a girl who's doing the rouds in a few adverts who is well barry. She's in a car one where her pal drops hair on the floor and she then turns the sunbed level up to baked bean. And another where here pal has paid zero estate agent fees and she sticks her face in a cake.

There's a girl who's doing the rouds in a few adverts who is well barry. She's in a car one where her pal drops hair on the floor and she then turns the sunbed level up to baked bean. And another where here pal has paid zero estate agent fees and she sticks her face in a cake.

amy dolan and she is also in the one where she estimates the height of a woman wanting a wedding dress

Edited by milky_26

Amy Dolan.  She has her own thread on this very forum. 

Mars plastic

amy dolan and she is also in the one where she estimates the height of a woman wanting a wedding dress

Oh yes. I think I love Amy Dolan. That wedding dess advert has me rewinding umpteen times.

• 1 year later...