That Maltesers Advert

Stephane Grappelli

Stephane Grappelli

"I left with the best man's number." 

Did you ****!

Edited by The Gorgie Gatsby

millerjames398

Haha I don't feel so bad now ,thought it was just me who called bull shit on that ad[emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Haha I don't feel so bad now ,thought it was just me who called bull shit on that ad[emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nah,you're just one of a number of shan ***** that frequent JKB :D

Always loved the flake adverts going back to 80s......The one with the beautiful gipsy girl on the back of the caravan.......

been here before

I know its wrong but I always she's like a rugby ball and I skelp her over for a conversion from the halfway line.

I find adverts by and large down right offensive and flick the channel over when they are on most times

Who in there right mind would get themselves  in a state over a small sweetie

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I find adverts by and large down right offensive and flick the channel over when they are on most times

Who in there right mind would get themselves in a state over a small sweetie

:lol: Who's getting themselves in a state?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

What about the hand spasms one?

:wow:

I don't think that one's shown as much, does she imply she's amazing at chugging or something like that? :lol:

William H. Bonney

Small sweetie? Are you referring to the malteser or the midget?

Small sweetie? Are you referring to the malteser or the midget?

No watched the advert TBH but the sweetie it was

I'd like to see the Proclaimers do a Malteser advert with a Midget..I'd watch that

Adverts bug me  though and I dodge them like a bullet if I can

Never in my life has a Malteser been the most important part of my day and never will

I don't think that one's shown as much, does she imply she's amazing at chugging or something like that? :lol:

Basically implies that she tossed him off through having a hand spasm and she shakes her bag of maltesers around until they all fly out the packet to symbolise the action.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Basically implies that she tossed him off through having a hand spasm and she shakes her bag of maltesers around until they all fly out the packet to symbolise the action.

Excellent. :rofl:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

No watched the advert TBH but the sweetie it was

I'd like to see the Proclaimers do a Malteser advert with a Midget..I'd watch that

Adverts bug me though and I dodge them like a bullet if I can

Never in my life has a Malteser been the most important part of my day and never will

Yet here you are, posting on a thread and getting upset over an advert you've never seen. :lol:

Yet here you are, posting on a thread and getting upset over an advert you've never seen. :lol:

I have seen it only messing as I know some arseholes on here really do take things seriously

Say What Again

Probably the same type of folk who find adverts downright offensive and have to turn the tv over when they're on :lol:

Ibrahim Tall

Ha, just found it on YouTube. Seems to be another one about a dog eating someone's hearing aid.

Not sure why all Malteser adverts seem to suddenly revolve around disability though...

Ha, just found it on YouTube. Seems to be another one about a dog eating someone's hearing aid.

Not sure why all Malteser adverts seem to suddenly revolve around disability though...

Launched during the paralympics

Probably the same type of folk who find adverts downright offensive and have to turn the tv over when they're on :lol:

Funny laughed at that

Stephane Grappelli

Over sensitive "That's my bird in the advert" type post.

zoltan socrates

If, IF she did walk/roll away with the best mans number then the reception must have been held in the mos eisley cantina

Let down her tyres for lying

Stephane Grappelli

I dont have a girl friend

And yet there's a lassie on telly claiming that you gave her your number.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

If, IF she did walk/roll away with the best mans number then the reception must have been held in the mos eisley cantina

Let down her tyres for lying

:lol:

Cruel

Ads seem to be deliberately weird and creepy these days. Must be a marketing thing. "irritating the viewer sells" or something like that.

I like Maltesers but I don't believe an obnoxious disabled woman has made me buy more.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Ads seem to be deliberately weird and creepy these days. Must be a marketing thing. "irritating the viewer sells" or something like that.

I like Maltesers but I don't believe an obnoxious disabled woman has made me buy more.

Why?

She's hidden is special bags.

A little unrelated, but what about the confused.com advert with that stupid robot, where it catches a woman giving her man a gam in the car.

The company claimed she was tying her shoelace, but still changed the advert so that they were only kissing.