More Tory lies

aussieh

maroonlegions

Ladies and gentleman, your next Prime Minister in waiting . If you thought May was a cold callous , cold blooded reptile with no heart then you aint seen nothing yet .

This is a man who is a serial liar about his past, his past that has evidence of him quoting things that are just fecking nasty.  Watch him answer really awkward questions about his past with incoherent babbling and denial based on blaming others for HIS actions.

Its like watching a worm on a hook riggeling away with no chance of getting away. 

Scotland could very well  gain its independence through men like him being voted in , he has already made  a comment about the Scots in his past, thinks we are second class citizens. 

In part ,if Scotland does vote yes in a second indyref , then a % of it will no doubt go down in history to the utter  contempt Tories like him that in reality take   the Scottish people for fools.Very dangerous game that.

Edited by maroonlegions

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maroonlegions
3 hours ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

Absolutely spot on. I can’t believe people are talking about the Lib Dem surge and how they are the good guys all of a sudden. 

The tories and them are one and the same . Coalition partners in crime. Absolute cretins.

:thumbsup:

Aye LIBDEM voters tend to forget they were part of  draconian Tory Austerity.   

The yellow tories, like the Blairite red tories within Labour.

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

The loony far right  now have their CLOWN  PM in waiting. 

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Edited by maroonlegions

Montgomery Brewster
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

:thumbsup:

Aye LIBDEM voters tend to forget they were part of  draconian Tory Austerity.   

The yellow tories, like the Blairite red tories within Labour.

Correct ??

maroonlegions

Boris loves Scotland eh. Hope tricky Ruth Davidson remembers old clown Boris uttering these words.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Senior cabinet ministers are pushing for the official ballot to feature only one name.

BoJo The Clown is simply going to be coronated.

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Senior cabinet ministers are pushing for the official ballot to feature only one name.

BoJo The Clown is simply going to be coronated.

My thinking is he will get down to the last two and stabbed in the back.  The man is a liability and has been found out many times to be embellishing the truth.

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

My thinking is he will get down to the last two and stabbed in the back.  The man is a liability and has been found out many times to be embellishing the truth.

But it doesn't really matter as they are all, IMO, as bad as each other.

Tory *****.

1 hour ago, Boris said:

But it doesn't really matter as they are all, IMO, as bad as each other.

Tory *****.

Well said that man. 

The Real Maroonblood
15 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Boris loves Scotland eh. Hope tricky Ruth Davidson remembers old clown Boris uttering these words.

Spineless voters bottled it 5 years ago.

19 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Spineless voters bottled it 5 years ago.

Show some respect to the Magnificent Majority who saved the country from bankruptcy :verysmug:

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, pablo said:

Show some respect to the Magnificent Majority who saved the country from bankruptcy :verysmug:

:rofl:

Rory Stewart has chucked it.    Going on about a citizen's assembly to break the Brexit stalemate.     It pretty clear his leadership campaign is a notional one.    Fair play to him for not pitching an unrealistic,  dishonest vision of a Tory favourable Brexit.    But his moderate approach will only end up pushing more people towards the zealots and lunatics.

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Rory Stewart has chucked it.    Going on about a citizen's assembly to break the Brexit stalemate.     It pretty clear his leadership campaign is a notional one.    Fair play to him for not pitching an unrealistic,  dishonest vision of a Tory favourable Brexit.    But his moderate approach will only end up pushing more people towards the zealots and lunatics.

He's too young and lacks the gravitas (xenophobia and racism) that the would appeal to the party membership in the current climate. 

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

He's too young and lacks the gravitas (xenophobia and racism) that the would appeal to the party membership in the current climate. 

He's likeable and sensible but recently he has betrayed an underlying problem.    He's still very loyal to the Tory Party and it's entitlement to power.    After his leadership campaign is over,   he'll remain loyal to the government.    Not in it but not minded to rock the boat.

1 hour ago, pablo said:

The UK is! bankrupt.

Not sure why or how they got to this conclusion, but several of the Tory bigwigs are convinced that if they deliver any kind of Brexit on halloween (even a crash-out, cliff-edge, no deal one), then they'll automatically win the next general election.

Astounding thinking.

6 hours ago, Victorian said:

He's the only one I'd be fearful of as an opposition leader. 

As it stands Bojo will bring scandal after scandal.

Raab is brainless and out his depth.

Gove is honest about the difficulties of what he created in Brexit but he is hated.

Hunt looks lightweight. 

Bojo will win. But will divide his party. Stewart is clearly an intellect and frankly he is right: the deal is all that we have to get out honourably and a Citizen's Assembly is needed to set the country on a better path. Politicians have failed.

I see that Mundell is now backtracking on his position if Boris wins....apparently he is no ruling out him serving in a Boris cabinet contrary to what he said previously. He is a feckin joke.

gashauskis9

Rory is trolling the **** out these boys.  It’s actually quite an amusing distraction from the shit storm that follows.

2 hours ago, JamboX2 said:

He's the only one I'd be fearful of as an opposition leader. 

As it stands Bojo will bring scandal after scandal.

Raab is brainless and out his depth.

Gove is honest about the difficulties of what he created in Brexit but he is hated.

Hunt looks lightweight. 

Bojo will win. But will divide his party. Stewart is clearly an intellect and frankly he is right: the deal is all that we have to get out honourably and a Citizen's Assembly is needed to set the country on a better path. Politicians have failed.

Stewart is an arsehole. Totally rimming Farage on the radio this morning.

He can go **** himself. 

Just now, Boris said:

He can go **** himself. 

I wonder why they call Rod, Rory.

6 minutes ago, Boris said:

He can go **** himself. 

Boris. I always like reading your posts. You are obviously a well informed dude that posts well thought out points that can often offer an alternative viewpoint. 

You are normally quite reserved as well however; these shower of tory arseholes are blatantly getting right on your tits!?

welcome to the club big man ?

Edited by Pans Jambo

42 minutes ago, Boris said:

He can go **** himself. 

I don't think he's wrong in engaging with people. Not engaging with people is why we are where we are.

Farage is an arsehole. Vile human. But by engaging him you can give him the rope to hang himself. Had he won a seat to Westminster at any point he'd have failed and vanished as a politician.

FWIW, Stewart is coming across much better as being human than the rest are.

Edited by JamboX2

3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Boris. I always like reading your posts. You are obviously a well informed dude that posts well thought out points that can often offer an alternative viewpoint. 

You are normally quite reserved as well however; these shower of tory arseholes are blatantly getting right on your tits!?

welcome to the club big man ?

Scratch the surface and they are all the same.

2 hours ago, JamboX2 said:

I don't think he's wrong in engaging with people. Not engaging with people is why we are where we are.

Farage is an arsehole. Vile human. But by engaging him you can give him the rope to hang himself. Had he won a seat to Westminster at any point he'd have failed and vanished as a politician.

FWIW, Stewart is coming across much better as being human than the rest are.

An extreme example perhaps, but I’d bet Von Papen et al were saying the same about the jumped up Austrian corporal.

Appeasing Farage and by default legitimising his views is far too dangerous imo.

45 minutes ago, Boris said:

An extreme example perhaps, but I’d bet Von Papen et al were saying the same about the jumped up Austrian corporal.

Yes. It is an extreme example.

Appeasing Farage and by default legitimising his views is far too dangerous imo.

Like it or not many people are sharing those views. Fears around immigration aren't defeated by ignoring or ridiculing them but they are through reasoned argument countering any preconveived or misplaced fears they hold. 

I'm no Brexiteer or Tory but Stewart is engaging with people who don't agree with him and who are from different political backgrounds to his own. That is a strength which very few politicians in this country have anymore. They're all siloed to their own support. Even within parties themselves. He won't win but if I were Corbyn, Sturgeon, Lucas, Swinson or Davy I'd be more worried about Stewart than Raab, Hunt, Gove, Javid and Johnson.

Edited by JamboX2

9 hours ago, JamboX2 said:

Yes. It is an extreme example.

Like it or not many people are sharing those views. Fears around immigration aren't defeated by ignoring or ridiculing them but they are through reasoned argument countering any preconveived or misplaced fears they hold. 

All for that, doesn't mean you let the purveyors of such nonsense access though.

9 hours ago, JamboX2 said:

I'm no Brexiteer or Tory but Stewart is engaging with people who don't agree with him and who are from different political backgrounds to his own. That is a strength which very few politicians in this country have anymore. They're all siloed to their own support. Even within parties themselves. He won't win but if I were Corbyn, Sturgeon, Lucas, Swinson or Davy I'd be more worried about Stewart than Raab, Hunt, Gove, Javid and Johnson.

Here's Stewart's voting record.

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24964/rory_stewart/penrith_and_the_border/votes

He may give the caring sharing public persona, but he's a Tory through and through.

To me, at least, it doesn't matter who wins this narcissistic pissing competition, each is as bad as the other and will screw the country up further.

1 hour ago, Boris said:

All for that, doesn't mean you let the purveyors of such nonsense access though.

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/24964/rory_stewart/penrith_and_the_border/votes

He may give the caring sharing public persona, but he's a Tory through and through.

To me, at least, it doesn't matter who wins this narcissistic pissing competition, each is as bad as the other and will screw the country up further.

FFS and he comes across as the good guy of the candidates ?

Many thanks for the link?

Aye that "they work for you" website is a very handy tool when looking at a politician.

Their voting record in Parliament is all that matters, cuts right through their bullshite.

5 hours ago, Boris said:

True. But Stewart is at least willing to openly discuss all of this without fear of what people think.

Government minister votes for government policies shock.

I don't necessarily disagree. To me there is little hope for good leadership in either major party for sometime. Stewart has the pre-political experience the rest don't - diplomat, soldier, charity worker, lecturer. He is intellectually honest - no deal, prorouging and massive renegotiation are not on the table. He is centrist. He is the one who most understands devolution.

All in all he's the best candidate. That's all I'm saying.

I'd rather be governed by him than the rest and I'd sleep easier at night than I would with the others in charge.

Edited by JamboX2

doctor jambo
15 minutes ago, JamboX2 said:

True. But Stewart is at least willing to openly discuss all of this without fear of what people think.

Government minister votes for government policies shock.

I don't necessarily disagree. To me there is little hope for good leadership in either major party for sometime. Stewart has the pre-political experience the rest don't - diplomat, soldier, charity worker, lecturer. He is intellectually honest - no deal, prorouging and massive renegotiation are not on the table. He is centrist. He is the one who most understands devolution.

All in all he's the best candidate. That's all I'm saying.

I'd rather be governed by him than the rest and I'd sleep easier at night than I would with the others in charge.

I agree, we are going to be getting one of them no matter what we dream of.

On the radio he sounds really intelligent and switched on.

Willing to listen and measured.

A statesman, which is more than I can say for any of his rivals in either his own party or the opposition.

I would hold hope that he could negotiate with Europe.

Out of the other candidates I remember what Hunt did to the Juniour Dr's.

4 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I agree, we are going to be getting one of them no matter what we dream of.

On the radio he sounds really intelligent and switched on.

Willing to listen and measured.

A statesman, which is more than I can say for any of his rivals in either his own party or the opposition.

I would hold hope that he could negotiate with Europe.

Out of the other candidates I remember what Hunt did to the Juniour Dr's.

My thoughts exactly. This is a don't let perfection be the enemy of the good type opinion from me.

maroonlegions
1 hour ago, JamboX2 said:

My thoughts exactly. This is a don't let perfection be the enemy of the good type opinion from me.

Rory is far from a good type, you forget his past voting on government policies, and its simply not a case of him voting for government policies,  as you said,its  more of a case of the content and substance of what those policies contained .

His record as prisons minister is horrendous and has even said sack me if i dont  hit my targets. 

Tories will ignore ,play down  , spin,  or even agree with the last ten years of public austerity cuts to vital services and the deaths and hardships it has caused millions of people, but there is a growing number who wont forget.

Had to laugh as i watched that Tory TV debate as each one of those snake oil men made promises that again they will not keep.

I was gobsmacked as the Tory leadership contenders, including honest Rory ,pledge to fix Britain's broken social care system, this they admitted is the case , yet not one  of them, including honest Rory ,was man enough to mention that it was THEIR fecking party that did the following ,which has caused the serious break up of the current social care system through direct funding cuts.  

1: Slashed 33,000 direct care workers in just FIVE years of coming into power, making a mockery of their pre election slogan of  "all in it together" what a con that has turned out to be and will be again. 

2: CUT over 46,600 posts in adult social services.

3; Introduced the present changes to the welfare system,  which was  set up to bullied and harassed genuine  sick people by stopping their benefits with the intent of  declaring them fit for work no matter what  despite evidence point to the contrary. Some have even died or committed suicide. Changed the DWP into an draconian victorian kangaroo court to assess those with genuine physical or mental disabilities to  make it harder or impossible to claim the help they are entitled to.    

Who are they trying to kid, total charlatans in every sense of the word, nasty party right enough.

Edited by maroonlegions

3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Rory is far from a good type, you forget his past voting on government policies, and its simply not a case of him voting for government policies,  as you said,its  more of a case of the content and substance of what those policies contained .

His record as prisons minister is horrendous and has even said sack me if i dont  hit my targets. 

Tories will ignore ,play down  , spin,  or even agree with the last ten years of public austerity cuts to vital services and the deaths and hardships it has caused millions of people, but there is a growing number who wont forget.

Had to laugh as i watched that Tory TV debate as each one of those snake oil men made promises that again they will not keep.

I was gobsmacked as the Tory leadership contenders, including honest Rory ,pledge to fix Britain's broken social care system, this they admitted is the case , yet not one  of them, including honest Rory ,was man enough to mention that it was THEIR fecking party that did the following ,which has caused the serious break up of the current social care system through direct funding cuts.  

1: Slashed 33,000 direct care workers in just FIVE years of coming into power, making a mockery of their pre election slogan of  "all in it together" what a con that has turned out to be and will be again. 

2: CUT over 46,600 posts in adult social services.

3; Introduced the present changes to the welfare system,  which was  set up to bullied and harassed genuine  sick people by stopping their benefits with the intent of  declaring them fit for work no matter what  despite evidence point to the contrary. Some have even died or committed suicide. Changed the DWP into an draconian victorian kangaroo court to assess those with genuine physical or mental disabilities to  make it harder or impossible to claim the help they are entitled to.    

Who are they trying to kid, total charlatans in every sense of the word, nasty party right enough.

We aren't in a national election. It's one of these guys. Out of this lot he's the better candidate.

The rest of your post doesn't matter at the moment. There is no change in governing party due in the foreseeable future.

Understandably the Nationalists appear to be getting a bit twitchy at the thought of Stewart getting the job, and not the buffoon Johnson.

5 minutes ago, pablo said:

Understandably the Nationalists appear to be getting a bit twitchy at the thought of Stewart getting the job, and not the buffoon Johnson.

:rofl: Who! The Britnats.

There is no contest left.   It's over.    The majority of the parliamentary party have surrendered any prospect of opposition to Johnson.    The name of the game is to remain in favour for when the jobs are handed out.     The voting membership are overwhelmingly well off,  white, middle aged to senior aged men.    People who aren't remotely interested in centrist,  moderate,   socially just,   inclusive,  consensus policies.    Not interested in a pragmatic Brexit deal.

They want a Tory,   red in tooth and claw.    One who talks their language ( tax cuts for the comfortable).     Johnson is home and hosed.     

Trapper John McIntyre
14 minutes ago, pablo said:

Its well known the best Scots always head South.

We're left in Scotland with SNP riff raff like failed maternity lawyer Sturgeon,  thief McGarry, university drop out McKay and (alleged) sex offender Salmond et al.

Rory for PM.

11 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:rofl: Who! The Britnats.

A Scot like Stewart becoming PM would not be good for business for you lot. Feck me, imagine one of the Murrells putting their CV up against someone like Rory Stewart's. 

:gok:

5 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Its well known the best Scots always head South.

We're left in Scotland with SNP riff raff like failed maternity lawyer Sturgeon,  thief McGarry, university drop out McKay and (alleged) sex offender Salmond et al.

Rory for PM.

Dinny fret Trapper lad...they’ll ALL be heading north very soon. 

24 minutes ago, pablo said:

Lol, in the top arsehole stakes you couldnt get a fag paper between the lot of them. 

Every one’s both a shit show and a gift to the Scottish indy movement. 

As mentioned above, its the british nationalists that have twitchy arses. 

For folk who want positive change & a better future theres not enough popcorn!

Just now, Pans Jambo said:

Lol, in the top arsehole stakes you couldnt get a fag paper between the lot of them. 

Every one’s both a shit show and a gift to the Scottish indy movement. 

As mentioned above, its the british nationalists that have twitchy arses. 

For folk who want positive change & a better future theres not enough popcorn!

You think a Stewart appointment would have the same mileage as a Johnson one for the SNP? :notsure:

maroonlegions

Brutal, ten years of  Tory Austerity cuts, cuts aimed at PUBLIC services including  the physically and mentally disabled through welfare funding cuts.

What's even more insidious by this insidious government is that social cuts affect all social care  services, as most are linked to each other in some social form or another and one of them is the help that  young people get suffering from mental health issues. 

We even have  local  children's charities ,who work on the front line dealing with such issues, coming forward ,and providing evidence that , direct cuts to social welfare and services  ARE seeing an increase in neglect. 

The Tory spin doctors can throw all kinds of manipulate facts and figures to try and cowardly justify such cuts but those working in such public service and charity organisations are the ones that should be heard and believed . Why would they make stuff up and lie, let's leave that to the snake men and women in this present insidious draconian  government.  

Identifying children with mental health issues is one thing, having well funded services to support these children is another and as we all know these services are seriously underfunded. Underfunded directly and WILFULLY by Tory austerity cuts .

Many of these children don’t need someone else to recognise their struggles, parents nearly always see their children’s struggles long before teaching staff do.

When you consider a secondary school teacher might see a child for at most a couple of hours a week, how are they going to get a clear idea of what’s going on.

This adds further pressure on teachers as they desperately try to support pupils with an every smaller pot of money and ever decreased number of support staff. Teachers are not mental health workers, we should be investing in training and recruiting mental health workers not forcing teachers to fill the gap. 

This government is bleeding every feck avenue dry to save money ,  for tax breaks  for the   very high earners,  £50,000  eh Boris. That is the reason for their Austerity con,   a con that not only has seen people DIE and made homeless but now like a cancer  is spreading  and now affecting the very services that were put in place to help and protect  young children with mental health issues.  Fecking brutal.

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions
56 minutes ago, JamboX2 said:

We aren't in a national election. It's one of these guys. Out of this lot he's the better candidate.

The rest of your post doesn't matter at the moment. There is no change in governing party due in the foreseeable future.

Your opinion does not matter in the LONG term historic austerity cuts your party of gangsters  has  aflicked on those most vulnerable  that social  care services  was set up to help ,your post is a very cheap cop out. Never the Tories fault, never taking the blame and always have cheap easy cop outs at hand.

Nothing to do with an election campaign, my post was attacking the sheer bare faced cheek of that Tory  debate promising help to  tackle social care , the social care that THEIR party was DIRECTLY responsible for by their austerity  policies but you knew that anyway.   

46 minutes ago, pablo said:

As a Tory voter do you think Stewart will get the job.

Boris seems to be very popular among the grassroots. 

Don't think the SNP have much to worry about myself.

Scotland will be free by 2023 imo

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

As a Tory voter do you think Stewart will get the job.

Boris seems to be very popular among the grassroots. 

Don't think the SNP have much to worry about myself.

Scotland will be free by 2023 imo

I'm not a Tory voter and I think Johnson will get it unfortunately. 

AlphonseCapone
On 15/06/2019 at 18:23, maroonlegions said:

Do you have a link to the source for the bottom picture? I'm not having a go or anything, but I'd like to see how this came out. 

12 hours ago, Boris said:

Aye Boris, like others, I thought Stewart came across well so I went on the site you link. No different to the rest.