aussieh

More Tory lies

Cade

Half of Boris' supporters are behind him coz he'll do a No Deal.

Half of Boris' supporters are behind him coz he'll get a New Deal.

Some people are going to be very disappointed.

We'll all be worse off.

Victorian
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Cade said:

Half of Boris' supporters are behind him coz he'll do a No Deal.

Half of Boris' supporters are behind him coz he'll get a New Deal.

Some people are going to be very disappointed.

We'll all be worse off.

Most of the so-called policies and pledges being made by all of them are total fairy tales.     It's an entirely bogus game of saying anything that might appeal to MPs,    members and voters.      It's a bit like a party election campaign but without a formal manifesto to be hel to account over.     

Edited by Victorian

maroonlegions

Rats the lot of them , for the last ten years they have , like a pack of vultures , picked, slashed and reduced vital services and funding for the vulnerable  and poor, now it's the really old.  Whos next.Is there anyone left to squeeze the last fecking drop of blood out of them.

No photo description available.

Cade

Rooth the Mooth solidly behind Sajid Javid, one of the worst of the candidates.

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, Cade said:

Well suited.

Pans Jambo
20 minutes ago, Cade said:

That’ll be the Rooth that has NEVER won an election. EVER. Some endorsement. A loser backing a loser. 

Lizard nasty party. Lot of them. 

maroonlegions

Remember when Boris the clown, or this little runt of a liar had a big part to play in the closer of this fire station. Suddenly turned into luxury apartments aided by a Tory donor at the time.  Yip the UK public are really zipped up the back.

boris-fire-stations-wear-red-300x300.jpg

maroonlegions

These Tories are really aiding the  SNPS cause for independence up here. I mean  how fecking low and sneaky can they go, trying to shut down Parliament so they can sneak a no deal Brexit through.One party state eh.

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Opening headlines on ITV news, ...Boris says ..."TRUST me".  :sarcasm:

From Boris the serial liar , that"s rich.  Earn over £50,000 ,  well here"s a tax break.

Looking after their own , feathering their nest and fecking  the rest.  

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

The Mayor of Liverpool disses Esther McVey. Well done that man.

Anderson says he is “sick and tired” of McVey trying to portray herself as someone who understands working-class issues and poverty. “Here is a woman using the brand of Liverpool to claim she is fair; that she has a knowledge of what it’s like to be working class.”:whistling:

Anderson says cuts to the city’s budget have led to an increase in demand for food banks, which McVey has defended in the past. “For somebody who says food banks are a good thing because it shows a ‘Big Society mentality’ – well, what I think it shows is a broken society,” he says. “Scousers have principles. They care for one another, they stand up for one another, they protect one another … Anyone who doesn’t do that, in my view, is not a true scouser.”

Tory austerity has had a terrible effect on Liverpool. This city stands for community, fairness & justice. At DWP & as Tory Party Leader hopeful, Ester McVey’s record flies in face of that proud tradition. 

View image on Twitter

:greggy:

maroonlegions

Off to score some Coke, maybe.

Six word story in six words caption this photo.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Barack
3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Off to score some Coke, maybe.

Six word story in six words caption this photo.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Should you not be chasing down the naughty Labour MP's who voted with the Government today, & the others who abstained...?

😬

Governor Tarkin

ML is probably one of the few folk more detatched from reality than the tories.

Victorian

It's simply incredible that most of these mongrels are still barking out the mantra of no-deal being a vital bargaining position.     That misplaced and redundant belief was busted months ago.     I don't believe for a second that any of them truly believe in it.     It's just a soundbite to be endlessly repeated to facilitate a hard crash out.      Not borne out of the belief that it is an advantageous outcome... merely to be the chosen one who delivers the holy grail and wins the decades old war.

It's a game to be won whilst the money rolls in and the personal ambition is fulfilled.    The real world damage will be suffered by the expendible plebs.

Cade

Tories: "No Deal is the ideal bargaining chip!"

EU: "Fine, crash out. We're not re-negotiating anything."

Tories: "OK then can we have some more time?"

EU: "Fine, but don't waste it"

Tories: "Huzzah! No Deal is still the ideal bargaining chip!"

EU: "Fine, crash out. We're not re-negotiating anything."

Tories: "OK then can we have some more time?"

Repeat every 4 months for 3 years.

The Mighty Thor
11 hours ago, Victorian said:

It's simply incredible that most of these mongrels are still barking out the mantra of no-deal being a vital bargaining position.     That misplaced and redundant belief was busted months ago.     I don't believe for a second that any of them truly believe in it.     It's just a soundbite to be endlessly repeated to facilitate a hard crash out.      Not borne out of the belief that it is an advantageous outcome... merely to be the chosen one who delivers the holy grail and wins the decades old war.

It's a game to be won whilst the money rolls in and the personal ambition is fulfilled.    The real world damage will be suffered by the expendible plebs.

You need to remember they are pitching  this shite to 125,000 arseholes who put us in this situation in the first place. 

Hence the reason that the promises being made probably resonate with the empire loving little englander types who most likely won't be around to suffer the long term economic consequences of the Brexit shitshow. 

Cade

Gideon's "Help To Buy" scheme exposed as the sham it always was:

20% of claimants already owned at least one other property and 65% of claimants could have afforded the property without needing to claim at all.

It was only ever a sham, using taxpayer's money to keep the housing price bubble inflated.

Much like Housing Benefit in that regard.

doctor jambo
17 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

These Tories are really aiding the  SNPS cause for independence up here. I mean  how fecking low and sneaky can they go, trying to shut down Parliament so they can sneak a no deal Brexit through.One party state eh.

Sorry, IF the Bojo tax cuts take place and the SNP do NOT follow suit it could cause real problems for the SNP.

NI is not devolved so I would face a feckin MASSIVE hike in that to find a tax cut in England, whilst I did not get a similar compensatory cut in Scotland.

I already pay more tax than my English colleagues ( but don't mind really as it used to prop the health service) + failure to pass on the band changes that were given to higher earners south of the border.

Think when it gets to the stage where I am literally tens of thousands out compared to down south  then its goodnight Vienna for I and many colleagues.

Why the actual **** should I get a massive cut in take home pay to fund a tax cut for my English colleagues?

doctor jambo
2 hours ago, Cade said:

Gideon's "Help To Buy" scheme exposed as the sham it always was:

20% of claimants already owned at least one other property and 65% of claimants could have afforded the property without needing to claim at all.

It was only ever a sham, using taxpayer's money to keep the housing price bubble inflated.

Much like Housing Benefit in that regard.

True and the "help to buy ISA " the same.

essentially propping up Englands house prices using tax payers subsidy.

What they really need to do is help the poor to buy houses.

ie the government builds hundreds of thousands of new homes,, then sells them at cost + say 10% to anyone earning < £30,000 per annum.

The government owns the banks now so could bankroll the thing easily

Cade

Well yes, but actually cheap housing would drag prices down across the board, and the entire UK economy is built on a giant housing bubble (and has been for the last three or four decades).

We can pretend GDP is rising simply by making houses stay expensive and getting more expensive every year.

We never learn.

Pans Jambo
58 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Sorry, IF the Bojo tax cuts take place and the SNP do NOT follow suit it could cause real problems for the SNP.

NI is not devolved so I would face a feckin MASSIVE hike in that to find a tax cut in England, whilst I did not get a similar compensatory cut in Scotland.

I already pay more tax than my English colleagues ( but don't mind really as it used to prop the health service) + failure to pass on the band changes that were given to higher earners south of the border.

Think when it gets to the stage where I am literally tens of thousands out compared to down south  then its goodnight Vienna for I and many colleagues.

Why the actual **** should I get a massive cut in take home pay to fund a tax cut for my English colleagues?

I see your point but it's not the SNP thats imposing the NI hike and unless youre a tory loving buffoon then folk will understand this. Just another nail in the coffin of the union IMO. Folk will see it for what it is, the Eton boys looking after their own.

Incidentally, I work for an English based company and live in Scotland as well so I know how you feel. 

Cade

First round result of "pick the biggest turd" contest is in:

All Tory MPs voted, no spoiled ballots.

Those below the line are eliminated (only from this race, not the human race)

Boris Johnson - 114

Jeremy Hunt - 43

Michael Gove - 37

Dominic Raab - 27

Sajid Javid - 23

Matt Hancock - 20

Rory Stewart - 19

----------------------------------------

Andrea Leadsom - 11

Mark Harper - 10

Esther McVey - 9

Edited by Cade

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Cade said:

First round result of "pick the biggest turd" contest is in:

All Tory MPs voted, no spoiled ballots.

Those below the line are eliminated (only from this race, not the human race)

Boris Johnson - 114

Jeremy Hunt - 43

Michael Gove - 37

Dominic Raab - 27

Sajid Javid - 23

Matt Hancock - 20

Rory Stewart - 19

----------------------------------------

Andrea Leadsom - 11

Mark Harper - 10

Esther McVey - 9

It’s the world biggest ***** ***** list that good lord what has happened to Britain?!

I also don’t believe there’s 37 people in the world that like Michael Gove never mind vote for him in the Tory party. 

A horrible little man. 

Lord BJ

This is whole process is rather depressing.  If had to choose one, I would go for Stewart. However, bojo is pretty ducking terrifying and he looks nailed on. 

Bojo and to a a lesser extent Stewart seem to have some advantages that polling would suggest they would be able to win a GE which the tories will want. 

My prediction/Hope scandal comes out about bojo and he plummets and someone else is selected. 

Bojo **** me.

Cade

BoJo PM with Herr Farage as deputy after the next GE returns a minority Tory govt backed up by the Brexit lot.

:gok: :sob:

Cade

Rory Stewart says that if PM Boris Johnson prorogued Parliament to force through a no-deal Brexit "we will hold our own session of Parliament across the road in Methodist Central Hall and we will bring him down".

:scenes:

Having said that, Stewart did vote against the Labour motion yesterday that was aimed at stopping No-Deal.

Edited by Cade

Lord BJ
5 minutes ago, Cade said:

Rory Stewart says that if PM Boris Johnson prorogued Parliament to force through a no-deal Brexit "we will hold our own session of Parliament across the road in Methodist Central Hall and we will bring him down".

:scenes:

Having said that, Stewart did vote against the Labour motion yesterday that was aimed at stopping No-Deal.

In fairness, if Stewart didn’t vote against it  I doubt he would have got through to the next round today and would certainly have no chance when goes to the tories membership. 

Proroguing Parliament ain’t going to happen, that just playing to the hard brexiteer galleries. A lot of people saying just about anything right now to win votes. 

JackLadd

I quite like listening to Rory Stewart, has good ideas although not sure of Brexit credentials.  

jack D and coke
30 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I quite like listening to Rory Stewart, has good ideas although not sure of Brexit credentials.  

Only one who strikes me as being a little bit human, if a bit weird as well. 

The rest? ****ing nora!! 

ri Alban
3 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

I'm quite happy to paying more tax for better services. Thanks.

Dagger Is Back
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Me too fella. I find this whole thing so depressing and the thought of that turd BJ being in No10

It’s like a bloody nightmare 

ri Alban
4 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Me too fella. I find this whole thing so depressing and the thought of that turd BJ being in No10

It’s like a bloody nightmare 

Personality politics. The world is goosed with Trump, Boris and Farage at the helm. 

JackLadd

Trump is an insane liar and criminal, would never tar Boris with that brush. 

Dagger Is Back
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Personality politics. The world is goosed with Trump, Boris and Farage at the helm. 

How I feel too matey. It beggars belief that they’ve manoeuvred themselves into these positions.

They are all extremely dangerous individuals

doctor jambo
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

That’s not what you would be doing....... we would be paying more NI to cut English income tax.

you happy with that?

ri Alban
14 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

That’s not what you would be doing....... we would be paying more NI to cut English income tax.

you happy with that?

That's not The SNP's fault now, is it?  Do you think NI should be devolved? Or are you happy to pay for English tax cuts?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Trump is an insane liar and criminal, would never tar Boris with that brush. 

BoJo helped get a journalist beaten up, by darius guppy, back in the 90s. He's exactly like trump. 

The Old Tolbooth

****ing farcical the whole thing, you've got idiot chops running America, and his even bigger doppleganger brother threatening to run the UK now too, you couldn't make this shit up! 

This should be the options on the Scottish referendum ballot paper 

Image may contain: text

Morph
3 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Not sure if you’d be saying that if you had a look at his voting history. 

Hes still an utter *****. 

AlphonseCapone
6 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

you happy with that?

Surely the solution is independence then, or at a minimum, devolve NI. On what sane rational planet should the Scottish Government be forced into changing its policy on a devolved issue because of the decision of a man who will be elected by a franchise of less than 10,000 Scottish people? 

This isn't the Scottish Governments fault, it's the fault of the absolute shan version of democracy Scotland finds itself in. 

doctor jambo
6 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Surely the solution is independence then, or at a minimum, devolve NI. On what sane rational planet should the Scottish Government be forced into changing its policy on a devolved issue because of the decision of a man who will be elected by a franchise of less than 10,000 Scottish people? 

This isn't the Scottish Governments fault, it's the fault of the absolute shan version of democracy Scotland finds itself in. 

I agree it’s not, but Indy is dead- salmond went off early and lost.

Now there may be payback.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

This is a classic. Sheer bloody poetry to see that entitled, arrogant, buffoon grilled and squirming

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-21916385/boris-johnson-grilled-on-integrity-ahead-of-tv-documentary

The thing is though, this is like Brexit and Trump all over again.

All the arguments being made for why Johnson should be nowhere near the job - and yet still he’s going to get it.

We’re in a weird era.

Pans Jambo

See Javid has signed the extradition papers for Assange. Tories sending a bloke to an American prison for decades just because he told the truth. Nice lot the tories. 

Pans Jambo
12 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

I agree it’s not, but Indy is dead- salmond went off early and lost.

Now there may be payback.

Indy is dead???

Must have missed that memo. 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Pans Jambo said:

See Javid has signed the extradition papers for Assange. Tories sending a bloke to an American prison for decades just because he told the truth. Nice lot the tories. 

He’s licking Trump’s arse.

Pans Jambo
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He’s licking Trump’s arse.

Sign of things to come from our overlords. 

Bye bye NHS. Hello chlorinated chicken etc...

The Real Maroonblood
47 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Sign of things to come from our overlords. 

Bye bye NHS. Hello chlorinated chicken etc...

Keep the special relationship going.

That really pisses me off.