More Tory lies

aussieh

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Why would I have any problem with peadophiles being identified and brought to justice? Oh, that’s right. Because you think it’s something to point score over.  

Crass. 

Dinnae greet. :)

F4B9B1B1-0C56-4609-8970-0735954F57E3.jpeg

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 hours ago, maroonlegions said:
No photo description available.

True. Wants her out, but voted her in. If he was so confident of beating Labour, he could've killed two ugly birds with one stone. But by the look of him, he only has one stone, and it's haudin him up.

Edited by ri Alban

Space Mackerel
4 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Some great brain washed folk in Scotland actually vote for this lot as well. 

:facepalm:

Sub sample from the Times, 47%. Toleys I believe down to 25%

Screenshot_2019-01-17 Survey Report - TheTimes_190114_VI_Trackers_bpc_w pdf.png

1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

25% of People in Scotland who can vote are ****s!!!!!

Toleys :spoton:

:rofl:

Edited by ri Alban

maroonlegions

Just a reminder:

A 100 million each Theresa May has paid to the DUP, to prop her failing coalition govt, while slashing benefits for the poor, the disabled, the elderly etc .
Plus cutting budgets in school and hospitals.. And the Tories (as well as the far right) have the cheek to call JC a terrorist sympathiser..

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Just a reminder:

A 100 million each Theresa May has paid to the DUP, to prop her failing coalition govt, while slashing benefits for the poor, the disabled, the elderly etc .
Plus cutting budgets in school and hospitals.. And the Tories (as well as the far right) have the cheek to call JC a terrorist sympathiser..

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

He is though. 

The DUP, whatever they might be, are not terrorists. 

27 minutes ago, Jlv2004 said:

He is though. 

The DUP, whatever they might be, are not terrorists. 

FFS learn your history.

They set up the Third Force as a private army which then became the Ulster Resistance.

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Cade said:

FFS learn your history.

They set up the Third Force as a private army which then became the Ulster Resistance.

The DUP also believe that dinosaur bones are fictitious.  :lol:

Space Mackerel

Looks like the BBC have taken down the IRA part according to 1 Youtuber,  found them here. It's actually an excellent series of interviews and opinions from all sides, British Army, Loyalists and Republicans.

A thinktank which has spent 18 months studying the Department for Work and Pensions has concluded that the department is so inept and actively damaging the lives of the population that it should be dissolved and operations moved to different departments.

maroonlegions
On 18/01/2019 at 17:26, Space Mackerel said:

The DUP also believe that dinosaur bones are fictitious.  :lol:

And that creation is 13,000 years old... ?, most ;likely flat eathers too.:lol:

maroonlegions
On 19/01/2019 at 13:12, Cade said:

A thinktank which has spent 18 months studying the Department for Work and Pensions has concluded that the department is so inept and actively damaging the lives of the population that it should be dissolved and operations moved to different departments.

Also the findings of that UN report on extreme poverty in the UK highlighted this governments direct welfare reforms, changes and cuts as a deliberate attack on the poor. In all ,this government and their "corporate"  elect serving  junta hate the poor, i mean they see them as the shite you would scrape of your shoe and not human beings. 

maroonlegions

Whatever ones opinions on Dianne Abbot , that time she was on BBC Question Time was a case of  a fox being hunted then torn apart from a Tory fox hunting mob.

Question time Fiona Bruce lied about Labour being SIX points behind. This was a systematic attack on Abbot.

The amount of times she was interrupted compared to her Tory peer was also noticeable.  

The amount of on line  racist and personal abuse this woman has suffered is sad too.

BBC impartiality is brutal. 

NO surprise  then that we find  the below on  the new Question Time hosts husband.

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says "Cara Rose @feats_fan 1h Fiona Bruce's husband is Nigel Sharrocks. Nigel Sharrocks is the CEO of carat global management limited, an advertising company. That company received £3.9m from the treasury to advertise government policy."
Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Right wing Tory press found lying AGAIN.

This time its the Times and Mail , (AGAIN), indulging in lies and fabrications of  the drop  in Labour membership, their desperate attempts at smear are now scraping the bottom of their shiting it  of a Corbyn led Labour government barrel.:lol:

Image may contain: text
Edited by maroonlegions

Space Mackerel
8 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

And that creation is 13,000 years old... ?, most ;likely flat eathers too.:lol:

Flat Earthers are fine if you vote Tory.  :lol:

maroonlegions

So national insurance surplus, has been used by the tories, to pay off national debt, in other words there is more than enough to pay peoples pensions etc, but the tories are stealing it, as the private sector has done.!

No photo description available.

maroonlegions
Best pals too. :facepalm:

The charges against Corbyn, regardless of their merit, cannot exist in a political vacuum of good versus evil though. Some conservatives would be wise to look closer to home before casting the first stone.

safe_image.php?d=AQAXvXlQTrw1SXC1&w=540&

Edited by maroonlegions

• 2 weeks later...
Space Mackerel
Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

45 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Strangers bar. Might as well have been in CC blooms.

Laddies or ladies?

jack D and coke

The stress of brexit has caused him to snort charlie, get pissed up and grope numerous men :rofl:

A complete and utter goon of a man and a walking billboard for Scottish independence, I mean who the actual **** voted for that *****?! What is the matter with you? 

And what is it with MP’s while we’re at it too? 

Weirdos the lot of them. 

This sordid behaviour is not restricted to Parliaments it is indicative of the society we live in. Lots of people getting call out about it now and rightly so. 

Anyone else would lose their job and be in severe danger of being charged.     Thomson better be properly dealt with if found to have done this in whatever inquiry is held.     

maroonlegions
Still in it together anyone. Remember that sneaky rat infested  Tory pre election LIE, sorry promise.

But, but , but , Corbyn lefties are just envious of those that are  well off remember.:vrface: 

Image may contain: sky and outdoorf

:cornette:
Edited by maroonlegions

42 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:
Still in it together anyone. Remember that sneaky rat infested  Tory pre election LIE, sorry promise.

But, but , but , Corbyn lefties are just envious of those that are  well off remember.:vrface: 

Image may contain: sky and outdoorf

:cornette:

Execpt it isn't "The home of Jacob Rees-Mogg", it's his mother-in-law's ancestral home and even she doesn't own it as it's the 'Wentworth Woodhouse Preservation Trust' which as far as I can see who owns it, although she is a trustee of the trust.

Here is an article from November 2016 about it.

https://www.ft.com/content/d5efd3a0-b32f-11e6-a37c-f4a01f1b0fa1

jack D and coke

Someone posted this on Twitter tonight and I swear it makes me feel no well. Look at the nick?!?! 

A horrible pair of indivuals??

I remember Ken Clarke saying if Gove ever had any real power he’d have Britain invading countries and starting conflicts all over the place. Imagine seeing that and not wanting as far away as you could get from them ever having their grubby paws on anything that would affect you. 

C2E610FB-113B-4DDF-BB8A-497662953A91.jpeg

13 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Someone posted this on Twitter tonight and I swear it makes me feel no well. Look at the nick?!?! 

I remember Ken Clarke saying if Gove ever had any real power he’d have Britain invading countries and starting conflicts all over the place. Imagine seeing that and not wanting as far away as you could get from them ever having their grubby paws on anything that would affect you. 

UK right there. 2 imbeciles of the highest order. Crawling britscots. 

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

UK right there. 2 imbeciles of the highest order. Crawling britscots. 

It literally gives me the heave mate. 

20 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It literally gives me the heave mate. 

Gove reminds me of that Harry Enfield character, Tory Boy. Why on earth do Scots want to be governed by these people? 

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Interesting handshake.