More Tory lies

aussieh

Space Mackerel
22 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

You do know that you can get access to JKB from a mobile device almost anywhere? 

You also have no idea the type of job I do. It may have a lot of dead time that allows me to have a neb on here!

Finally, you seem to spend enough time reading my posts so get yer arse down to the job centre!!!

Telt! lol

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Michelle Ballantyne tells poor people to stop having children. This coming from a tory MSP who had tax credits for all six children because she was poor. 

Amazingly,    the big socially responsible limitation of the damage caused by FOBT addiction has been postponed to allow Spreadsheet Phil to save up a bit of cash to pay for the 2,500,000 x £860 tax breaks he handed out to people earning £50,000 upwards.    Social responsibility will just have to wait in line.

Sports Minister, who launched the review of FOBT's has now resigned in protest at the delay of the new limit on betting amounts.

She didn't pull any punches with her resignation letter either.

We are doing it because we also have to be concerned about the jobs in the betting industry,  blah blah..... said the government,     that well known protector of jobs and peoples' incomes.

Aye?    Then repay the tax-take from the period from now until October into a fund to help any people made redundant in the betting industry.

Thought not.

8 hours ago, Cade said:

Sports Minister, who launched the review of FOBT's has now resigned in protest at the delay of the new limit on betting amounts.

She didn't pull any punches with her resignation letter either.

Well done. ?

Non tory budget, sets up an indepedence stopping GE in March, when No deal becomes a reality. Tories looking to drop the mess on Labour. 

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Non tory budget, sets up an indepedence stopping GE in March, when No deal becomes a reality. Tories looking to drop the mess on Labour. 

Isn't that the way it always goes.

Tories make a mess, Labour get's in, Labour makes a mess, Tories get in, rinse and repeat.

Usually the only reason any party get's the keys to No.10 is because the other side have make a complete jeremy hunt of things.

7 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Tories make a mess, Labour get's in, Labour makes a mess, Tories get in, rinse and repeat.

Usually the only reason any party get's the keys to No.10 is because the other side have make a complete jeremy hunt of things.

Aye, but, they're usually shown the door. Not self harm. 

The Mighty Thor
12 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Or in this scenario they'll make a Jeremy Corbyn of things.

#winning 

maroonlegions
On 02/11/2018 at 08:34, Jambo-Jimbo said:

May is out of bounds by now in the making a jeremy hunt of things.

When was the last Tory or Labour government that WILLFULLY cut benefits  or welfare aid to the physically handicapped  and mentally ill?? 

This Tory government are taking being c**** to the less well off and most vulnerable  to new heights, they by their polices are making people DIE.

No automatic alt text available.

9 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

May is out of bounds by now in the making a jeremy hunt of things.

When was the last Tory or Labour government that WILLFULLY cut benefits  or welfare aid to the physically handicapped  and mentally ill?? 

This Tory government are taking being c**** to the less well off and most vulnerable  to new heights, they by their polices are making people DIE.

No automatic alt text available.

You do know you can use your vote and vote them out, which I have no doubts you will.

My old dad used to say that when the Tories got in "The rich got richer and the poor got poorer"

If that was widely known back in the 60's & 70's it makes you wonder why anybody votes for them, surely people know what they are getting when they vote for the Tories.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

You do know you can use your vote and vote them out, which I have no doubts you will.

My old dad used to say that when the Tories got in "The rich got richer and the poor got poorer"

If that was widely known back in the 60's & 70's it makes you wonder why anybody votes for them, surely people know what they are getting when they vote for the Tories.

They do know what they're voting for but the trouble is historically there's been a credible alternative to vote for. Sadly that's not the case at the moment in the UK. There's a total lack of skill or presence in Westminster politics.

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

They do know what they're voting for but the trouble is historically there's been a credible alternative to vote for. Sadly that's not the case at the moment in the UK. There's a total lack of skill or presence in Westminster politics.

Absolutely agree with this.

I look at Labour and I don't see anything to get excited about, and I certainly don't get this Jeremy Corbyn cult hero love-in many seem to have for him.

I have said before and on here as well, that this current crop of politicians seems to be amongst the least talented bunch that I've seen for many a long year, of course there are one or two who seem ok but not enough of them, and with that being the case, the Tories get a free pass, you only need to watch PMQ's and see how weak and ineffective Corbyn is week in week out, but just imagine if he was PM and on the other side of the dispatch box, I could see him getting ripped apart by the Tories week in week out.

As said the Tories are getting a free pass and IMO it's because Labour are so weak and ineffective right now and as long as Corbyn is leader it's not going to change anytime soon.

maroonlegions

Brutal , just plain fecking brutal ,draconian welfare polices from this utter vermin anti human  government.

Sat in the jobcenter And I couldn’t help overhearing that they won’t allow this boys claim without a sick note he has cerebral palsy and is quadriplegic and has been like this all his life but can’t receive U.C as he is due to be 18 without a doctors note to confirm he’s actually sick 
It’s sickening to listen to.

They can’t get a docs appointment till Thursday and the mum seems really upset about the process .

I think it’s disgraceful

Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor

:vangry::muggy:
Edited by maroonlegions

On 04/11/2018 at 08:42, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Tell me how us in Scotland can rid of these arseholes. 

31 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Brutal , just plain fecking brutal ,draconian welfare polices from this utter vermin anti human  government.

Sat in the jobcenter And I couldn’t help overhearing that they won’t allow this boys claim without a sick note he has cerebral palsy and is quadriplegic and has been like this all his life but can’t receive U.C as he is due to be 18 without a doctors note to confirm he’s actually sick 

They can’t get a docs appointment till Thursday and the mum seems really upset about the process .

I think it’s disgraceful

All the lad's info should already be on their computer system, I'd have thought, It'll be some jobsworth and there are lots of them at the jobcentre, anything to save money.

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

What? 

Aussie don't act the fool, but just to please you.

INDEPENDENCE that's how Scotland will get rid of the Westminster Tories, but you do realise that you'd still have the Holyrood Tories to contend with afterwards.

1 minute ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Aussie don't act the fool, but just to please you.

INDEPENDENCE that's how Scotland will get rid of the Westminster Tories, but you do realise that you'd still have the Holyrood Tories to contend with afterwards.

I'm not acting the fool. You said we can use our vote to get rid. I've tried. Plenty of times. As for Holyrood Tories some are in government, now. 

18 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I'm not acting the fool. You said we can use our vote to get rid. I've tried. Plenty of times. As for Holyrood Tories some are in government, now. 

As have I many times as well.

I'd had assumed that everyone would have known that I was meaning on a National level and not just in Scotland, when I said vote them out.

Seems I was wrong, looks like I needed to spell it out.

56 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

I think it’s disgraceful

Mutant barstewards!

Theres a lot of people who are just concerned with getting rich and keeping their wealth. They dont give a shite about society or the wellbeing of our vulnerable. Just themselves and their ilk. 

Filth. 

Tories. Now crying because Scotland isnt matching the £6500 tax cut that their overlords have applied in England. The poor only get an extra £700!

They should be happy to pay the higher rate of tax starting at £43,500 but no, they dont want society to benefit. They want to keep it for themselves so the lad above has to pay for the English tax breaks to the wealthiest among us. 

Its just not right. 

Thunderstruck
14 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yeah, those “trickle down” economics are working a treat (obviously)...

B54CA2C3-F8D9-4DFC-82AE-B917624CFF3B.jpeg

Whether they are working well or not cannot be established from inaccurate or selective depictions of data. 

Your graphic was published in the Economist in 2017, it was misleading then and is misleading now. 

Read on...

https://fullfact.org/economy/regional-inequality-figures-misleading/

8 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

As have I many times as well.

I'd had assumed that everyone would have known that I was meaning on a National level and not just in Scotland, when I said vote them out.

Seems I was wrong, looks like I needed to spell it out.

The only national level is Scotland. And as it stands we have a foreign government from a foreign country ruling Scotland because of traitors who betrayed us all. 

Edited by ri Alban

9 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

Whether they are working well or not cannot be established from inaccurate or selective depictions of data. 

Your graphic was published in the Economist in 2017, it was misleading then and is misleading now. 

Read on...

https://fullfact.org/economy/regional-inequality-figures-misleading/

Perhaps. Still shit though. Rich are getting richer & thats not up for debate. That gap is growing between the have's and the have not's & not just here but globally. Its just not right.

DWP haven't done any impact assessments on Benefit Sanctions, even though the Govt promised to do that back in 2013.

So the govt has no idea of the impact that their draconian sanctions rules are having on the public.

All they know is that they keep losing court cases to those people lucky enough to have gotten to court in the first place.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
14 hours ago, ri Alban said:

The only national level is Scotland. And as it stands we have a foreign government from a foreign country ruling Scotland because of traitors who betrayed us all. 

Bit dramatic mate no? 

5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

As austerity is coming to an end surely the food banks will close.

Very true. Now the poor will be rolling in it Waitrose will need to be hiring more till operatives to cope with the shoppers. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

On 06/11/2018 at 18:47, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Bit dramatic mate no? 

Needed a few !!!!!!. Thought it was rather tame. 

• 2 weeks later...
maroonlegions
safe_image.php?d=AQBZIdTtCEYYPXrX&w=540&

DUP leader Arlene Foster : This really bad deal would lock us into the EU with no way out. We would be trapped. Those attempting to sell the current deal are using the threat of no deal as the only other option.

Tory May telling porkies AGAIN. 

maroonlegions

In it together remember that Tory beauty.

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting, beard and text

:muggy:

Just plain fecking nasty, the reality of these Tory gangsters is manifesting every day. 

maroonlegions

One tactic allegedly being used by Tory whips is to threaten their MPs with ‘accidental’ leaks to the media about the MPs past misdemeanours. The desperation coming from Downing Street is unprecedented. They know she’s finished.

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

One tactic allegedly being used by Tory whips is to threaten their MPs with ‘accidental’ leaks to the media about the MPs past misdemeanours. The desperation coming from Downing Street is unprecedented. They know she’s finished.

Of course she is,

and good old right wingers are mightily relieved at that too!

Still , I'd love to see what Labour would do with the Irish border, given the leaderships IRA sycophancy, or in fact Gibraltar, scene of the great injustice meted out to those glorious freedom fighters merely over there to see the monkeys and murdered by the SAS.

42 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

She's toast, and for the first time I saw it in her face today in the commons, she knows the game is up.

She'll resign as soon as her brexit deal is kicked out of parliament.

maroonlegions
43 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Of course she is,

and good old right wingers are mightily relieved at that too!

Still , I'd love to see what Labour would do with the Irish border, given the leaderships IRA sycophancy, or in fact Gibraltar, scene of the great injustice meted out to those glorious freedom fighters merely over there to see the monkeys and murdered by the SAS.

Desperate smear attack from a desperate Tory.

Look at your parties past leaders, before casting the first stone.

Image result for pictures of thatcher and savile

She PRAISED this despot.

Her aides WARNED against Savile knighhood.

Look back at your parties history it REEKS of skullduggery.

Image result for pictures of thatcher and the IRA

Your parties right wing media smear campain against Corbyn has back fired bug time but you all of the above, nit picking to try and avoid blame or to give blame has to be water tight, your attack fails on all accounts.

Another despot she admired and praised below.Pinochet remember him??. Nice chap, oh that evil Corbyn eh.

Oh and the Saudies, that nice public beheading loving democracy.Mays and Hunts best friends too,

Image result for pictures of may and the saudis

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text
Edited by maroonlegions

36 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Desperate smear attack from a desperate Tory.

Look at your parties past leaders, before casting the first stone.

She PRAISED this despot.

Her aides WARNED against Savile knighhood.

Look back at your parties history it REEKS of skullduggery.

Your parties right wing media smear campain against Corbyn has back fired bug time but you all of the above, nit picking to try and avoid blame or to give blame has to be water tight, your attack fails on all accounts.

Another despot she admired and praised below.Pinochet remember him??. Nice chap, oh that evil Corbyn eh.

Oh and the Saudies, that nice public beheading loving democracy.Mays and Hunts best friends too,

Image result for pictures of may and the saudis

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

If I was a Tory I would get your point.

but I' m not