Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unknown user

I'd like to see someone call for a vote of confidence in the government, just for shits and giggles.

Edited by Smithee

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

There’s been 3 (three!) resignations since Gove was sacked half an hour ago

On a day when people are running for the high ground and saving whatever face they can by resigning, Gove gets sacked :laugh2:

18 minutes ago, jonesy said:

It's at times like these that these obscure Tory MPs finally have some light shed on them and you realise that a) they all have something not quite right with them and b) they all have bonkers names (Braverman, Fabricant, Burghart, Chope, Djanogly, Drax, Fysh, Hollobone, Quince...) that wouldn't sound out of place in a gentle Victorian comedy of manners.

Ha ha very true.

It's like the British posh version of this, which was a Japanese game designer trying to come up with US baseball player names 

Screenshot_20200417-224903_Twitter.jpg

Edited by Costanza

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Stanley has been accused previously of being a bit handsy. 

It's all part of a mindset, of having power, of feeling you can do what you want without consequence.

It's no wonder Spaffer is the bin fire he is with that as a parent.

Read that too. I think his daughter and BloJo's sister has talked about it. I may be showing my own prejudices but I think the mindset of an Etonian twat who can bounce from job to lucrative, high profile job without having any discernable talent or worrying about who is picking up the tab has a lot to do with it. 

il Duce McTarkin
4 hours ago, indianajones said:

I think shes the worst one down there which is saying something. 

A proper despicable human. 

image.png.6c964540cfd2fe86e648efc939662e4b.png

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Wouldn't mind a wee go at her hostile environment.

Keegan_3293739b.jpg.05af472534f46f8f7a41683eaf5e377b.jpg

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Victorian said:

I wouldn't rule out him backfilling the payroll from the Lords.

Good shout. Zac Goldsmith in a Johnson cabinet whilst biffing the most recent Mrs Johnson should make sparks fly. 

1 hour ago, Costanza said:

😄 Gove has now been sacked by Cameron, May and Johnson.  It's the plot twist that never gets boring.

Johnson, himself, has brought about the downfall of the last 3 prime ministers. 

1 hour ago, Costanza said:

Suella Braverman has said Johnson should go, but won't resign as she has a "duty" to continue.

She has also said "she would put her name into the ring in any future leadership contest."
LMFAO.

I saw a great line which said that she missed a few days when she was at law school and those were the days that they taught law. She's thicker than Truss, imo.

10 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Can those that have resigned still vote?

First stage is for MPs to sift through the field. When they get down to 2, it goes to the membership. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

I saw a great line which said that she missed a few days when she was at law school and those were the days that they taught law. She's thicker than Truss, imo.

God help us all.

Unknown user
43 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Ha ha very true.

It's like the British posh version of this, which was a Japanese game designer trying to come up with US baseball player names 

Screenshot_20200417-224903_Twitter.jpg

Bobson Dugnutt 🤣

18 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

She is utterly batsh1t

Right wing Tory talking points with the morons cliche of attacking "Woke Nonsense" (the old PC gone mad)

I P Knightley

2 more resignations, including a cabinet minister (NI Secretary, Lewis) before 7am this morning. 

The Mighty Thor

Labour changed tack and now going after the whole lot of them. Reminding everyone that they kept Spaffer in power the last 8 months. 

Reptiles the lot of them 👍

Shooter McGavin
9 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Stanley has been accused previously of being a bit handsy. 

It's all part of a mindset, of having power, of feeling you can do what you want without consequence.

It's no wonder Spaffer is the bin fire he is with that as a parent.

It’s the whole Etonion elite, sense of entitlement.

Produces the worst kinds of people, who don’t have any clue as to what’s right and what’s wrong, disingenuous, dead-eyed sociopaths the lot of them.

It’s unbelievable that the general public are willing to place these predators in such positions of power.

vegas-voss

Attorney General who hasn't resigned has thrown her hat into the ring to replace Boris.

I expect she will be getting the sack this morning 🤣

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Morning !  😂

B7EF34B5-5131-452C-9903-3D997C07B6CE.jpeg

The stubborn basser will still refuse to go. 😡

Jeffros Furios

Quality and embarrassing viewing at the same time.  

55 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

It’s the whole Etonion elite, sense of entitlement.

Produces the worst kinds of people, who don’t have any clue as to what’s right and what’s wrong, disingenuous, dead-eyed sociopaths the lot of them.

It’s unbelievable that the general public are willing to place these predators in such positions of power.

100%

He's a *****,  a nasty *****. No real redeeming features. It astonishes me that anyone falls for what passes as his "charm". He a dud, a fake. Our poundshop Trump who has now invented his own personal "Stop The Steal" moment as he imagines 13 million votes were his personal endorsement.

How the **** does this happen. Where were the signs?

Boris Johnson, the mystery man and the Bullingdon Club: Where are they now?  | ITV News

26 minutes ago, Imaman said:

Resignations Coming thick and fast this morning. 

7, all fairly significant jobs too 

He surely won't want the embarrassment of another vote of Tory MPs.

But even then Trump like he thinks he can win a vote of members. 

14 minutes ago, RobboM said:

100%

He's a *****,  a nasty *****. No real redeeming features. It astonishes me that anyone falls for what passes as his "charm". He a dud, a fake. Our poundshop Trump who has now invented his own personal "Stop The Steal" moment as he imagines 13 million votes were his personal endorsement.

How the **** does this happen. Where were the signs?

Boris Johnson, the mystery man and the Bullingdon Club: Where are they now?  | ITV News

The Brexit vote was an alarm call !
Time to decapitate ourselves from that electorate.

Jeffros Furios

Zahawi is the  Pressley of snakes ... ****in brilliant :rofl:

Steve Baker.. I got involved in politics to make it better :rofl: :rofl:

No sympathy for any of them.

Snakes, one and all.

A naive hope but maybe the electorate will wake up and bin this twisted ideology.

Doubt it !

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Education Minister appointed on Tuesday night has now resigned.

:rofl:

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

Attorney General who hasn't resigned has thrown her hat into the ring to replace Boris.

I expect she will be getting the sack this morning 🤣

Promoted beyond her abilities. A lower chamber barrister who worked for government departments and each year and when each contract ended she was not retained and moved on (before she became MP). 

She wasn't senior enough to be AG and widely considered a laughing stock in her profession.

Edited by Mysterion

Japan Jambo
9 hours ago, Costanza said:

Suella Braverman has said Johnson should go, but won't resign as she has a "duty" to continue.

She has also said "she would put her name into the ring in any future leadership contest."
LMFAO.

Given what she has said isn't copacetic with remaining in post she should of had the decency to resign. One telling comment on her interview this morning was when asked if she'd spoken to Boris and told him to go and the answer was that she hadn't - she is the governments principal legal advisor; I'd have thought speaking truth unto power was an essential quality that was needed to perform that role.

Spectacularly unqualified like so many of the coterie of no marks that surround our pound shop dictator.

BBC just confirmed. He's resigning today. Good riddance you ******* welt

Edited by trotter

9 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Gone - but stays until Autumn. Caretaker

Resigns as leader of Conservatives. Stays as Prime Minister until after leadership election. 

Riccarton3
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Waste of time sacking Gove then.

Prob still quite satisfying. Wonder if Gove went calm down calm down!

Riccarton3
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Resigns as leader of Conservatives. Stays as Prime Minister until after leadership election. 

Seems an  odd set up. Why not appoint a caretaker who isn't running for new leader. Given Johnson's position where no one can trust him

vegas-voss
19 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Promoted beyond her abilities. A lower chamber barrister who worked for government departments and each year and when each contract ended she was not retained and moved on (before she became MP). 

She wasn't senior enough to be AG and widely considered a laughing stock in her profession.

Sounds like she wad the perfect fit for a Boris's appointment really