More Tory lies

aussieh

Footballfirst
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

That’s two very unfortunate surnames for the current situation they find themselves in. 

I did wonder if Pincher Bottomley had previous. :whistling:

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lone Striker

Amazing stuff.     Couple of things about Blowgate - 

1)  It was apparently  back when Boris was Foreign Secretary, and he was allegedly angling to give her a well-paid job working for him.    Is it fair to say he didn't give her one, despite her giving him one ?:whistling:

2) If you were lucky enough to get  a freebie in your office from a blonde 20 years younger than you,  would you immediately decide to marry her ?  

Only a matter of time until his initials appear in tabloid headlines as a "double entendre."  😃

i wish jj was my dad

I've never subscribed to the idea that folk should be outraged at people in authority being a shagger.  But most of us would be out on our arse if caught shagging on the premises and certainly if we were offering 100k jobs for blowjobs. 

The Mighty Thor
5 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I've never subscribed to the idea that folk should be outraged at people in authority being a shagger.  But most of us would be out on our arse if caught shagging on the premises and certainly if we were offering 100k jobs for blowjobs. 

Hancock - caught fumbling his bit of fluff in his office. Emptied/Resigned

Tractor boy - caught nursing a semi in the chamber. Emptied

Spaffer - caught being fellated by his 'hoor du jour' in his office. Lad.

Say what you like about the Tories but you can't knock their morality. 

jack D and coke
8 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

You just have to flip things around a little bit though. 
This was a (married) foreign secretary who was getting a blowy in his office who was then caught trying to give a six figure job to. Other MP’s knew this and not only covered it up but then they all put this ***** in charge of the country where he debases every single thing he touches and spends the tax payers money like a drunk sailor. They all abused the pandemic to make each other absolute fortunes. J
Imagine this behaviour was from any other party and tell me the Tory owned papers and media wouldn’t be going to town? Imagine this behaviour was from a woman too? 
This country is rotten to its core now. Where has Mick Lynch gone all of a sudden too btw? He was everywhere but they couldn’t knock him over at all he was too clever for them. Was he too working class and getting far too much positivity from the people? Get him off the screens and out the news pronto? Get the working class sweatys back on the front pages to be mocked by the Tory owned media now? 
I don’t think that’s going to go well either the positive stories are trumping these mugs already for me. Plenty positive people on QT last night for a change.

36 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

This was a (married) foreign secretary who was getting a blowy in his office who was then caught trying to give a six figure job to. Other MP’s knew this and not only covered it up but then they all put this ***** in charge of the country where he debases every single thing he touches and spends the tax payers money like a drunk sailor. They all abused the pandemic to make each other absolute fortunes. J
Imagine this behaviour was from any other party and tell me the Tory owned papers and media wouldn’t be going to town? Imagine this behaviour was from a woman too? 
This country is rotten to its core now. Where has Mick Lynch gone all of a sudden too btw? He was everywhere but they couldn’t knock him over at all he was too clever for them. Was he too working class and getting far too much positivity from the people? Get him off the screens and out the news pronto? Get the working class sweatys back on the front pages to be mocked by the Tory owned media now? 
I don’t think that’s going to go well either the positive stories are trumping these mugs already for me. Plenty positive people on QT last night for a change.

:spoton:

Shooter McGavin

Even in resignation, they can’t help but lie.

There is no way a Tory MP feels embarrassed about being drunk & groping people.

i wish jj was my dad
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Spot on JD. It is beyond stinking

No 10 saying Pincher's resignation puts an end to the matter and we should move on ...... presumably to the next scandal
****ing shameless bunch 😂

3 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Even in resignation, they can’t help but lie.

There is no way a Tory MP feels embarrassed about being drunk & groping people.

Embarassed that they weren’t willing to get the big brush out for him. 

2 hours ago, RobboM said:

No 10 saying Pincher's resignation puts an end to the matter and we should move on ...... presumably to the next scandal
****ing shameless bunch 😂

The cognitive dissonance is spectacular.  

That things can be put an end to and that things can be moved on from?  By a what?  A resignation?

Yet they bleat endlessly about media distractions.  Not being able to move on.  And the big dog wont consider resigning.  It's got to be a wind-up.

Japan Jambo
7 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Heard on Radio 4 this morning that talks with the RMT were making good progress...

As for Boris, not as if it's even his first rodeo with regard to sexual relations and public funds - I'll see your Carrie and raise you a Jennifer!

Spaffer agrees that the latest serial deviant is to have the party whip removed and to be referred for investigation.

Meanwhile he's currently covering up his latest bit of corruption and an act of indecency.

He really just sails on.

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Herec we are then!

Another periodic round up of the latest Tory cun*ery

But, but the SNP are just the same likesay 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus ****ing christ man. 

Watt-Zeefuik
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

But, but the SNP are just the same likesay 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus ****ing christ man. 

But someone had A BEER! On a TRAIN!

Shooter McGavin
1 hour ago, Led Tasso said:

But someone had A BEER! On a TRAIN!

Corbyn didn’t sing the national anthem!!!

The Mighty Thor
11 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

He was too busy wearing that jacket to the cenotaph

New idea for propping up the housing bubble erm I mean fixing the housing crisis.

50 year mortgages that can be passed down through generations.

:rofl:

What did you inherit from your parents? A mortgage?

:gok:

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Cade said:

New idea for propping up the housing bubble erm I mean fixing the housing crisis.

I remember my grandad saying that to me that he thought that would happen. 
He was cleverer than I thought. 

The Mighty Thor
7 hours ago, Cade said:

5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I remember my grandad saying that to me that he thought that would happen. 
He was cleverer than I thought. 

Imagine if the Tories actually built any houses at all as per their big braggadocious manifesto pledges.

Mind you, that'll not suit their landlord sponsors. They want the average punter over paying rent forever more amen.

Shooter McGavin
2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Imagine if the Tories actually built any houses at all as per their big braggadocious manifesto pledges.

Mind you, that'll not suit their landlord sponsors. They want the average punter over paying rent forever more amen.

I’m pretty sure I read that quite a considerable amount of MP’s are landlords themselves.

No wonder they want to trap people in renting forever.

It's maybe not that great an idea that the Tories actually get their arse in gear to oversee large scale house building.  Their record on deregulation and ever deteriorating standards,  as well as the usual conflict of interests relationship with predatory big business,  allows the major builders to knock up whatever they want to whatever spec they want.  

dobmisterdobster
15 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Corbyn was an antisemite lunatic who is permanently banned from Labour.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, dobmisterdobster said:

The Equality and Human Rights Commission says otherwise. The only other party to receive such an inquiry was the BNP.

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/inquiries-and-investigations/investigation-labour-party

Can you quote the bit that says Jeremy Corbyn was an antisemite to save me hunting?

A Boy Named Crow
7 minutes ago, Cade said:

Did the Tory Islamophobia/general racism report ever actually get published?

There was no islamophobia, and if there was any islamophobia, all rules were followed. Nothing to see here. 

The Mighty Thor
59 minutes ago, Cade said:

Did the Tory Islamophobia/general racism report ever actually get published?

It's beside the Russian interference report under a couple of back issues of 'Razzle' in Spaffer's desk drawer. 

Shooter McGavin
5 hours ago, Smithee said:

Can you quote the bit that says Jeremy Corbyn was an antisemite to save me hunting?

I too would be interested to see if that report actually states that Jeremy Corbyn is an antisemite.

Shooter McGavin
5 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

There was no islamophobia, and if there was any islamophobia, all rules were followed. Nothing to see here. 

Boris once called muslim women “letterboxes”, and islamophobic incidents increased by 375% in the week following,

but yes nothing to see here, move on etc…

Edited by Shooter McGavin

A Boy Named Crow
3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Boris once called muslim women “letterboxes”, and islamophobic incidents increased by 375% in the week following,

but yes nothing to see here, move on etc…

It's sit with your head in your hands stuff, years from now,  future generations will wonder how the British people ever let it happen... think 1930s Germany!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

Shooter McGavin
6 minutes ago, dtgj said:

Apparently Johnson knew Pincher was a sex pest years ago - https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/news/politics/197935 

Johnson even said in 2019, when he was running for leader, that he had the 'support of all the sex pests’ because he was backed by MPs with reputations for inappropriate behaviour - including Mr Pincher.

Yes, yes, nothing to see here, move on, time to get on with the job etc…

Rinse and repeat, scandal after scandal.

i wish jj was my dad
59 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

It's sit with your head in your hands stuff, years from now,  future generations will wonder how the British people ever let it happen... think 1930s Germany!

That's where I am at. History will not judge us well. 

WorldChampions1902

I posted on this thread about 9 months ago, that Clownshoes would be gone by mid-2022. Not for the first time, my predictions have come to nowt. Given the appalling conduct of him and his Junta in that time, I am beginning to believe that the Tory Party will tolerate absolutely any and every scandal as long as it keeps them in power.

Utterly depressing.

1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I posted on this thread about 9 months ago, that Clownshoes would be gone by mid-2022. Not for the first time, my predictions have come to nowt. Given the appalling conduct of him and his Junta in that time, I am beginning to believe that the Tory Party will tolerate absolutely any and every scandal as long as it keeps them in power.

Utterly depressing.

Yep, and they'll win the next election too.

i wish jj was my dad
15 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Yep, and they'll win the next election too.

Please, no. 

Just now, i wish jj was my dad said:

Please, no. 

I can see it easily, I'm at heart a small c conservative but most if this lot give me the dry boak but Labour more so, it's surprising how popular "Boris" in England, probably because Starmer and Raynor are the alternative, what a ****in state we find ourselves in.

Konrad von Carstein
3 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I can see it easily, I'm at heart a small c conservative but most if this lot give me the dry boak but Labour more so, it's surprising how popular "Boris" in England, probably because Starmer and Raynor are the alternative, what a ****in state we find ourselves in.

If I was English I'd vote for a Labour party led by her... However, as I'm Scottish I'll never vote Labour ever again...although things may change if indie is achieved :)

Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

If I was English I'd vote for a Labour party led by her... However, as I'm Scottish I'll never vote Labour ever again...although things may change if indie is achieved :)

She get the vote where Labour aready have, big cities, but I honestly can't see her cutting into the tory vote in rural areas, villages and towns, I can't see anyone in on the Labour front bench doing that, and that's pretty much where it'll count, it really is for the tories to throw away rather than Labour winning it, a tory victory by a decent margin unless Blair comes back!