More Tory lies

aussieh

1 minute ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

Speaking of intoxication. Been far too long since we shared a beer. Definitely need to catch up at a few games next season 👍🏻

👍

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

tut tut tut. mocking drug users  next ? get back on topic please. 

Triggered,  are ye?

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

Speaking of intoxication. Been far too long since we shared a beer. Definitely need to catch up at a few games next season 👍🏻

Jesus . Thatll be a rip roaring fun night.... 

raw.gif

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Triggered,  are ye?

Sorry to disappoint you but im rather a square regarding drugs, however....

image-23-10-21-06-56-10.gif

The Dragon Reborn
2 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

My work is done :clyay:

This is class 😂

Let’s get back on topic

waynes-world-garth.gif

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

My work is done :clyay:

This is class 😂

R (11).gif

4 minutes ago, Victorian said:

A neo-bizarro clique has formed.  James isn't even the weirdest.

It's not even single threads anymore, it's individual sub-topics within them that are very quickly derailed by the look-at-me contingent. 

1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

It's not even single threads anymore, it's individual sub-topics within them that are very quickly derailed by the look-at-me contingent. 

Yeah,  but at least they can fall back on the 'it's all a big secret ploy to trigger people' routine.  So convincing.

The Dragon Reborn
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

When their life appears to revolve around an internet messageboard, it’s perhaps not a surprise to see them heavily involved in multiple threads. 

JudyJudyJudy

When their life appears to revolve around an internet messageboard, it’s perhaps not a surprise to see them heavily involved in multiple threads. 

dearie me. 😮 never heard of multi tasking ?

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Yeah,  but at least they can fall back on the 'it's all a big secret ploy to trigger people' routine.  So convincing.

Back on topic. Vic please

The Dragon Reborn
3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Indeed. Evil geniuses.

JudyJudyJudy
9 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

what does that reduce their majority to ?  76/77? Im sure they are worried. 

JudyJudyJudy

Indeed. Evil geniuses.

Least the " evil geniuses" don't leave a forum and then come creeping back under a new guise ..but with the exact same agenda.. Not exactly genius material really. 

dobmisterdobster
On 25/05/2022 at 15:43, Japan Jambo said:

all the same I'd have preferred the £38...

Would you support Japan becoming a republic? 🤔

The Dragon Reborn
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

The interesting thing about messageboards and social media in general is that it provides a microcosm of society in general. 20/25 years ago you’d have to go and sit in the pub to gain that perspective, surrounded by all sorts of people with all sorts of views and personalities. Nowadays you go online and get the same  reflection of society. A different medium but the same tropes. The ignorant and abusive guy who shouts over everyone. The strange guy who seems to live in the pub and says whatever he thinks people want to hear, even of it contradicts the opinion he expressed the day before. The bigmouth who says things purely for a reaction. 

Technology changes but people don’t.

👍🏻

Edited by The Dragon Reborn

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, Ked said:

Yeah all those carbon omissions I'm sure our grandkids will love us for it.

Is it just Scotland who has to feel guilty? Oil use is increasing not decreasing. We were lied to about it runnin oot like we always have been, we were told it would already have run oot had we voted Yes and once again it bails out the entire United Kingdom. 
It’s like a whoosh right over the hoose jocks heeds though. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

The interesting thing about messageboards and social media in general is that it provides a microcosm of society in general. 20/25 years ago you’d have to go and sit in the pub to gain that perspective, surrounded by all sorts of people with all sorts of views and personalities. Nowadays you go online and get the same  reflection of society. A different medium but the same tropes. The ignorant and abusive guy who shouts over everyone. The strange guy who seems to live in the pub and says whatever he thinks people want to hear, even of it contradicts the opinion he expressed the day before. The bigmouth who says things purely for a reaction. 

Technology changes but people don’t.

👍🏻

I’m trying to work out which one of those u described is you. ! Could be any of them actually 

dobmisterdobster
On 25/05/2022 at 20:23, JamesM48 said:

Always told my clients if they were questioned by the bissies....." No comment".  To everything. 

This applies more to America but it's the same principle. The police are there do gather evidence to convict you. That's their job. You are not legally obliged to help them to that.

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Another scumbag.

Imagine worshipping Margaret Thatcher…what sort of freak comes out with or admits I should say to shite like that? 

Can women be nonces too? Cos imo that is the statement of a an utter sex case. 

il Duce McTarkin
12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Imagine worshipping Margaret Thatcher…what sort of freak comes out with or admits I should say to shite like that? 

Thatcher was the savior of Great Britain tbf. God rest her soul.

Suella Braverman is probably a nonce though. Get her hard drive checked and get her on the list.

The Real Maroonblood
29 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Exactly.

A infantile reaction from her.

The Real Maroonblood
17 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Suella Braverman is probably a nonce though. Get her hard drive checked and get her on the list.

At least Thatcher will not have to worry about heating bills.

She’ll be nice and cosy now.

jack D and coke
17 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

:wattie:

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

At least Thatcher will not have to worry about heating bills.

She’ll be nice and cosy now.

:clyay:

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

:wattie:

image.png.b3563f3fdee5ae8e5a96404c4d26c053.png

download (8).jpeg

Edited by Dirk McClaymore

Japan Jambo
10 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Would you support Japan becoming a republic? 🤔

I think that should be for the Japanese to decide.

The Mighty Thor
53 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Another scumbag.

Braverman fits the Johnson mould perfectly. 

Promoted way beyond her skill level and therefore beholden to Johnson for the rest of her days.

She's been having a running spat with Emily Thornberry for months now and if it was a boxing match she'd have been stopped ages ago. 

SectionDJambo

I’m probably being too simplistic, but in my experience and opinion, the elections of Thatcher and Johnson with huge majorities was as much down to the Labour movement as it was to anything the Conservatives did to get them elected. 
In the 70s, the Unions turned on Jim Callaghan to the point of creating the “Winter of Discontent”. They then came up with the notion that Michael Foot would be electable. It was made easy for Thatcher to last so long in power by old, worn out thinking in a changing world. The Falkland Islands conflict certainly helped her popularity but Labour should have been able to do better than Kinnock and Foot.

Then, recent times, Labour think it’s a good idea to appoint Corbyn as leader when he also has a snowball’s chance in hell of being elected. It doesn’t matter that Foot and Corbyn were “nice guys”, they handed big majorities to the Conservatives on a plate.

Now working people and the less well off are left exposed to the most corrupt government that I can remember in my lifetime. All because Labour appointed a leader who only had real support from within the left wing of the party, and have now appointed a timid leader who can’t lay a glove on the Conservatives when it should be easy. Another “nice guy” with no chance of winning.

jack D and coke

And it was SCOTLANDS OIL that saved Britain. Peter Hitchins gobbing off the other day like England relies on none of the Celtic satellite nations for anything. Is that right aye?? What money built the financial district in London? The M25? Channel Tunnel? London sewage system and Thatcher wouldn’t have been able to save her own arse by starting a war either. 
Still to this day it’s bailing out the entire UK. 
But it’s aw running oot…

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886utcgask0ahw3jcfzjg

il Duce McTarkin
27 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

But it’s aw running oot…

Correct.

And btw, Hitchens is a nonce.

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Correct.

And btw, Hitchens is a nonce.

Well we agree on one thing. 

1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

I’m probably being too simplistic, but in my experience and opinion, the elections of Thatcher and Johnson with huge majorities was as much down to the Labour movement as it was to anything the Conservatives did to get them elected. 
In the 70s, the Unions turned on Jim Callaghan to the point of creating the “Winter of Discontent”. They then came up with the notion that Michael Foot would be electable. It was made easy for Thatcher to last so long in power by old, worn out thinking in a changing world. The Falkland Islands conflict certainly helped her popularity but Labour should have been able to do better than Kinnock and Foot.

Then, recent times, Labour think it’s a good idea to appoint Corbyn as leader when he also has a snowball’s chance in hell of being elected. It doesn’t matter that Foot and Corbyn were “nice guys”, they handed big majorities to the Conservatives on a plate.

Now working people and the less well off are left exposed to the most corrupt government that I can remember in my lifetime. All because Labour appointed a leader who only had real support from within the left wing of the party, and have now appointed a timid leader who can’t lay a glove on the Conservatives when it should be easy. Another “nice guy” with no chance of winning.

True.

But the Tories have also been very good at offering general policies that attract voters.

Right to buy (though originally a Labour proposal) under Thatcher. Brexit to solve all problems more recently.

They are also careful to have leaders that have an appeal across all groups. 

49 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

And it was SCOTLANDS OIL that saved Britain. Peter Hitchins gobbing off the other day like England relies on none of the Celtic satellite nations for anything. Is that right aye?? What money built the financial district in London? The M25? Channel Tunnel? London sewage system and Thatcher wouldn’t have been able to save her own arse by starting a war either. 
Still to this day it’s bailing out the entire UK. 
But it’s aw running oot…

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886utcgask0ahw3jcfzjg

The only possible locations for the nuclear fleet are in Scotland.

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The only possible locations for the nuclear fleet are in Scotland.

Another one that nonce twats like Hitchens let slip their mind.
I do remember the people of Plymouth not being happy when it was muted for their neck of the woods at one point. But we all know if Scotland ever did grow a set they’d dump it on the Welsh somewhere and tell them to be thankful for it and how many thoosans and thoosans ay jobs that it provides for them😂

You have to admire the English. They’ve mugged off so many countries on this earth telling them how good it all is and how they’d be on their arse without them. 
Admirable. 

Edited by jack D and coke

Roxy Hearts
2 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Thatcher destroyed Britain and we're still feeling the effects of her British/English nationalism! 

The commonality we had with the 4 nations disappeared when she drove through her scorched earth policies. We've had Blair and now that lying scumbag Johnson because of her.