More Tory lies

aussieh

WorldChampions1902

“Operation Big Dog”, initiated by Conservative HQ to save Spaffers skin. The choice of name, “Big Dog” is another p*ss take from No.10. The Big Dog being a St.Bernard that is deployed in an emergency with a miniature barrel of Brandy round its neck.

Hopefully the avalanche of sh*t is so deep, there is no way of rescuing this reptile.

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure if Private Eye have an online website to check but apparently they are reporting that No. 10 offered the Queen an exemption for the limits on funerals for the Duke of Edinburgh's funeral. She said no. 

Of course we now know Boris and his chums at No. 10 were having parties galore at the time. 

Luckily we have the Queen to set a good example. Shame Boris doesn't care. 

47 minutes ago, dtgj said:

I'm not sure if Private Eye have an online website to check but apparently they are reporting that No. 10 offered the Queen an exemption for the limits on funerals for the Duke of Edinburgh's funeral. She said no. 

Of course we now know Boris and his chums at No. 10 were having parties galore at the time. 

Luckily we have the Queen to set a good example. Shame Boris doesn't care. 

One thing we can be sure of about the Queen is that she has a far better grasp on public opinion than the PM and his cronies.

3 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The thought of losing his position as PM brought him to tears,

But 150,000 people dying was a good laugh and he was all smiles.

The contemptuous ******* thought it was a jolly good jape today.

Just incase anyone had forgotten that his very reason for existence is to gaslight and lie through his teeth:

Mendacious to the last, they'll take this muppet out of Downing Street on a greasy pole, squealing like a stuck pig. 

WorldChampions1902
31 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Just incase anyone had forgotten that his very reason for existence is to gaslight and lie through his teeth:

Mendacious to the last, they'll take this muppet out of Downing Street on a greasy pole, squealing like a stuck pig. 

But…..but….time to move on Comrades.:facepalm:

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
42 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

He should be hanging from a lamp post, like Mussolini.

joondalupjambo
39 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

The interesting thing here Gizmo is BJ's wording.  He can claim that the Tories "have been" cutting the cost of living, "have been" as a past tense use of words.   He could have meant up until Brexit, up until the pandemic and so on.  So a lie?  Maybe not.

However inflation is now possibly heading out of control at the moment with food, energy prices, rail travel, communications, petrol etc. all going up fast and wages for many not matching.  It is what happens now, not in the past that matters to people but BJ has to grasp at the past, using past tense wording to answer a question.  Far better he is continually asked what he "is" going to do about the problem of inflation now.  What is your party going to do about it etc.

Mind you the lies would probably still keep coming from the bar steward.  He has no answers because I fear they have no plan.

5 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

In among all this circus fun, the possibility of enough Tory MPs forcing a leadership election doesn't seem much of a prize actually.    Who would want to stand against BoJo ?  Who would even stand a chance  of beating him, if the majority of their MPs still believe in the bumbling buffoon ?

I think it might take the May local elections in England (assuming the Tories suffer badly) to focus their minds.

You don't stand against BoJo.

A vote is taken if Tories write enough letters. He wins he stays on. He loses he's out. 

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

A vote is taken if Tories write enough letters. He wins he stays on. He loses he's out. 

I hope the fat mess continues as long as possible ,

watching them self destruct is excellent viewing .

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yes, I know - but a vote of no-confidence in BoJo would only be likely to happen if the parliamentary party already had reason to believe that at least one alternative person was willing to stand for election as leader - and it would have to be someone who they believed would improve their standing ahead of the next GE. Otherwise, I think BoJo would win the no-confidence vote.  

6 hours ago, Smithee said:

This is why Labour aren't a credible alternative IMO

FB_IMG_1642640319588.jpg.2e17e8a6d1b2434f9e2d602d24fdef0d.jpg

Sadly that says it all really. 

10 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Yes, I know - but a vote of no-confidence in BoJo would only be likely to happen if the parliamentary party already had reason to believe that at least one alternative person was willing to stand for election as leader - and it would have to be someone who they believed would improve their standing ahead of the next GE. Otherwise, I think BoJo would win the no-confidence vote.  

As I said previously he could get away with it. Rumblings are that Tory MP'S are backing off a vote of no confidence, awaiting the report blah blah blah.......BJ will do anything to hang on,lie ,spin ,bluster ,deflect ect, that's his style, it really is pathetic.

8 hours ago, Smithee said:

quite incredible. don't understand why he didn't just resign the whip and sit as an independent. 

dobmisterdobster
8 hours ago, Smithee said:

Why was Corbyn expelled? Riddle me that.

From the European Court of Human Rights:

IMG_20220120_092259.thumb.jpg.a9efcb993343212ad25ba8d4db8b9b89.jpg

23 minutes ago, Selkirk_Jambo said:

Nasty behaviour but not a shock. Explains why it's gone a bit quiet on the removing Boris front. 

Guess we're going to have the same debate as last year (or was it 2020?) when it appeared the Tories had been passing leveling up funds primarily to constituencies with a Tory MP.

Wragg has rightly advised any MPs being intimidated with the threat of bad publicity to speak to the Speaker and the Met Police.  Quite ****ing right.

Fight irresponsible gangsterism with the full force of authority.  No MP should be menaced with the prospect of setting the public against them.  Have not enough MPs been attacked or stabbed to death?

2 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Why was Corbyn expelled? Riddle me that.

From the European Court of Human Rights:

IMG_20220120_092259.thumb.jpg.a9efcb993343212ad25ba8d4db8b9b89.jpg

Because the right wing press (meaning basically the press with a couple of exceptions) went to town on him and convinced people he was evil incarnate.

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Blackmail now :rofl: 

Jesus H Christ…

It's not new.  These people are literally off their heads.

The Tory Party could move on and regroup and get back to delivering their agenda by getting rid of Johnson.  But there is a network of mutually interested actors determined to preserve the status quo and their own little place in the gang.  

None of this kind of instituational gangsterism cuts through for the mugs who keep voting for them.  The wealthier types you can understand but how they keep appealing to the less well off is some feat.  They're good at it though.

2 hours ago, micole said:

BJ will do anything to hang on,lie ,spin ,bluster ,deflect ect, that's his style, it really is pathetic.

Definitely.   He's even mastered the "looking sorry for myself " act  - anything to buy some time.    The story about rebellious  Tory MPs  being targetted by the party whips is standard practice  unfortunately - one of the ugly aspects of democracy.   I suppose its preferable to what Putin does to his critics though.

WorldChampions1902
15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Blackmail now :rofl: 

Jesus H Christ…

And some on here think this infographic isn’t close to the truth……..

F5A5B943-A3F8-4F9C-A324-33F0EE9FF567.jpeg

WorldChampions1902
19 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Wragg has rightly advised any MPs being intimidated with the threat of bad publicity to speak to the Speaker and the Met Police.  Quite ****ing right.

Fight irresponsible gangsterism with the full force of authority.  No MP should be menaced with the prospect of setting the public against them.  Have not enough MPs been attacked or stabbed to death?

The Met won’t be investigating anything, given their recent declaration of not investigating “retrospectively” committed crimes. And the fact that Cressida is in Clownshoes back pocket.

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Lindsay Hoyle says some serious allegations have been made.  He's inviting MPs to contact him.  

More serious than all the ones he should have been launched for?

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, Victorian said:

None of this kind of instituational gangsterism cuts through for the mugs who keep voting for them.  The wealthier types you can understand but how they keep appealing to the less well off is some feat.  They're good at it though.

You’re not kidding man. It’s just constant head shaking every day wondering how bad this is going to get. 
We’re being run by plummy speaking criminals in suits. 

WorldChampions1902
21 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Because the right wing press (meaning basically the press with a couple of exceptions) went to town on him and convinced people he was evil incarnate.

The same press that derided Corbyn over his proposal to provide free broadband (costing £500m) and the same press that refuses to criticise the government spending on a Track and at Trace system (costing £37 BILLION), that doesn’t work. Compared to Germany’s comparable system that cost only £700 million. 

Sounds about right.

1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The Met won’t be investigating anything, given their recent declaration of not investigating “retrospectively” committed crimes. And the fact that Cressida is in Clownshoes back pocket.

They'll find it difficult to ignore the commons as a body of authority.  Hoyle is responsible for the welfare of everyone working in the estate so he'll take charge.

5 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The same press that derided Corbyn over his proposal to provide free broadband (costing £500m) and the same press that refuses to criticise the government spending on a Track and at Trace system (costing £37 BILLION), that doesn’t work. Compared to Germany’s comparable system that cost only £700 million. 

Sounds about right.

£37bn was the budget, not the cost, plus the bulk of the spending was on testing (inc mass testing, lab costs, supply chains)

The app itself cost £76m, including an aborted earlier version

Germany's cost is not comparable because that figure does not include the testing centres, lab costs or track and trace

Also, Labour themselves said it would cost £20bn to roll out universal free broiadband by 2030.

dobmisterdobster
45 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The European Human Rights Court was swayed by the right wing press?

I P Knightley
On 18/01/2022 at 15:12, SectionDJambo said:

40 turned up, which means that 60 others knew it was against the rules and wanted nothing to do with it.

If I sent out an invitation to 100 people to come to a work event, I'd expect 100 (or nearly 100) to turn up. If only 40 could make it, I'd reschedule.

25 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

The same press that derided Corbyn over his proposal to provide free broadband (costing £500m)

aye the poor guy was ridiculed about this really great policy. He never had a chance against the scummy press .

Pasquale for King
38 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

And some on here think this infographic isn’t close to the truth……..

F5A5B943-A3F8-4F9C-A324-33F0EE9FF567.jpeg

Nicking that. Feel free to have any of these. 

29667BF1-A188-420F-9DD5-C6DE58F8B047.jpeg

DBA11D24-C146-4268-ACDA-887148B2EF03.jpeg

BED890A3-6A02-46F5-BCBE-85FFF95AE542.jpeg

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

aye the poor guy was ridiculed about this really great policy. He never had a chance against the scummy press .

Front pages because his suit was a bit crumpled, and the electorate went for it

WorldChampions1902
32 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

£37bn was the budget, not the cost, plus the bulk of the spending was on testing (inc mass testing, lab costs, supply chains). So what were the actual costs then according to your sources?

The app itself cost £76m, including an aborted earlier version Your point here is what?

Germany's cost is not comparable because that figure does not include the testing centres, lab costs or track and trace. What are the comparable figures per your source?

Also, Labour themselves said it would cost £20bn to roll out universal free broiadband by 2030. Fact check suggests a factor of 2-4 X £230 million p.a.  https://fullfact.org/election-2019/labour-broadband-maintenance/

My response in red above.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Front pages because his suit was a bit crumpled, and the electorate went for it

I know . It was pathetic . Even more pathetic that some probably  decided not to vote for him cause he had a crumpled suit ! The press have always went for cheap shots , the lowest common denominator really . I hardly read any papers 

Shooter McGavin

So now Tory whips are blackmailing MP’s to try and stop a vote of confidence going ahead.

Theres no alternative to this and we should all just move on though, am I doing it right? 

dobmisterdobster
4 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

So now Tory whips are blackmailing MP’s to try and stop a vote of confidence going ahead.

Theres no alternative to this and we should all just move on though, am I doing it right? 

Whips are behaving like....whips. Imagine that.

Just ringleaders of the failed pork pie plot with an axe to grind.

Peston reporting that Sue Gray has found the evidence that Boris's private secretary was told the 20 May party was illegal: 

Seems Dom wasn't lying. This time at least. 

I can only imagine this will result in Boris blaming his private secretary for not telling him the party was illegal. Of course it's not Boris's fault he thinks the rules don't apply to him. 

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

My response in red above.

Guardian article where Labour suggets cost of rollout: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/nov/15/free-broadband-essential-uk-compete-john-mcdonnell-labour-policy-openreach

Your link is for mainetnance.

Re the track & trace, i highlighted the app as i hear so many people saying "oooh they spent £37bn on an app"

As for the actual spend, £22bn was budgetd for the first 12 months and there was a spend of £16bn. A snip!

I P Knightley
37 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Meanwhile the law is being applied

I saw a (Tory) response to that thread saying that each of those prosecuted was most likely lying in their defence.

Absolutely without any sense of irony.