More Tory lies

aussieh

So Johnson has just apologised, again! for what went on re the parties and he takes full responsibility. The man has no shame. 

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

If he has all this dirt on Johnson. His inquiry before was a mixed bag imo.

Could be keeping the powder dry who knows🤷🏽‍♂️
Didn’t want to shoot his load prematurely might we say…

Hopefully anyway :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

So Johnson has just apologised, again! for what went on re the parties and he takes full responsibility. The man has no shame. 

Surely not apologising or taking responsibility means he has no shame ? 

Edited by Dazo

1 minute ago, Dazo said:

Sure not apologising or taking responsibility means he has no shame ? 

Is Bojo your dad?, can be the only explanation. He's got about a dozen so good chance

Shooter McGavin

So now Boris is claiming nobody told him the lockdown garden party was against the rules,

People on here actually vote for and respect this muppet 😂

Cabinet starting to turn I think. All now running with the line that they believe Boris but the ministerial code is clear on misleading parliament. I.e. if he is found to have lied then he has no choice but to go.

Spitonastranger
6 hours ago, Dazo said:

Cummings aye ? 😂😂😂😂

The beacon of of integrity and honesty. It’s all getting a bit desperate boys. 

Think its the tories and their supporters who are getting desperate 😆😃😂

Cummings might be a horse's length but he's not stupid.  His latest is an attempt to put Sue Gray on the spot regarding which emails to look for.  He's basically calling out a whitewash before it happens.  He'll have further cards up his sleeve if Sue Gray 'fails' to discover the right emails.

Shooter McGavin

Do the people on this thread who vote Tory really hate poor people and those who have a different skin colour to them that much that they’re willing to sit back and accept this lot?

Just now, Victorian said:

Cummings might be a horse's length but he's not stupid.  His latest is an attempt to put Sue Gray on the spot regarding which emails to look for.  He's basically calling out a whitewash before it happens.  He'll have further cards up his sleeve if Sue Gray 'fails' to discover the right emails.

Correct

6 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Is Bojo your dad?, can be the only explanation. He's got about a dozen so good chance

You think apologising and taking is responsibility is shameful ? Suppose that makes sense from someone who visits Turkish brothels. 

1 minute ago, Spitonastranger said:

Think its the tories and their supporters who are getting desperate 😆😃😂

I’m pretty sure Boris will be here until he has took the blame for everything required before a new leader slips in the back door in time for the next election. That’s not desperate it seems to be good planning. 😀

Just now, Dazo said:

You think apologising and taking is responsibility is shameful ? Suppose that makes sense from someone who visits Turkish brothels. 

Wow, this one's a straw man and an ad hominem rolled into one!

2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

😂😂😂😂 What a prat you are, you and Bojo are a match made in heaven😂😂😂😂

I bet you some of the goons dismissing Cummings in favour of loyalty to the mighty Spaffer are the same goons who sided with Salmond in his battles with the SG.

34 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Surely not apologising or taking responsibility means he has no shame ? 

By admitting and apologising he should resign but he has no shame so he won’t, yet. 

The Mighty Thor
16 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I bet you some of the goons dismissing Cummings in favour of loyalty to the mighty Spaffer are the same goons who sided with Salmond in his battles with the SG.

see there's always somebody who brings it back to the bloody EssEnnPee 

:leveinproblem:

3 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

By admitting and apologising he should resign but he has no shame so he won’t, yet. 

He should but he’s still got a job to do for the Tory party. So yeah in that respect he has no shame. 

Boris using the Harry Redknapp defence, "I'm too thick to know what the rules are. But you made the rules ****face. 

🤣

4 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Boris using the Harry Redknapp defence, "I'm too thick to know what the rules are. But you made the rules ****face. 

🤣

In Boris defence he signed the Brexit agreement and was to thick to know what he was signing even though he was the architect of it. 

::troll::

jack D and coke
43 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

In Boris defence he signed the Brexit agreement and was to thick to know what he was signing even though he was the architect of it. 

The “but he got brexit done” line is quite something as well. 
We haven’t even seen the impacts properly yet and it’s being held up as some victory. 
He had no clue what brexit meant. 

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

If he has all this dirt on Johnson. His inquiry before was a mixed bag imo.

Pretty confident he has a head shot in his bag of tricks, he hasn't even got started on BJ's love life yet.

52 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Amoral, lazy, disinterested, feckless and with zero attention to detail sure, but not thick.

SectionDJambo

Is he now saying that he didn’t know that the May 20th gathering would be seen as a party, even though he knew invitations had been emailed to staff? He thought it wasn’t breaking his rules, because he is the leader who introduced the rules, to invite 100 people into his garden for an after work byob gathering? All this when people were being fined for having just very few neighbours in their gardens?
I get the impression he knows what is coming out next and has realised he’s going to be found out. 40 turned up, which means that 60 others knew it was against the rules and wanted nothing to do with it.

If he doesn’t resign for lying to Parliament he should be sacked for being too thick to be PM.

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

You think apologising and taking is responsibility is shameful ? Suppose that makes sense from someone who visits Turkish brothels

:glorious:

WorldChampions1902
23 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

If he doesn’t resign for lying to Parliament he should be sacked for being too thick to be PM.

But this is the thing. EVERYBODY KNEW he was a racist, misogynistic, homophobic, sociopathic, lazy, lying POS BEFORE the GE and yet he still got the gig. And for the last two years, he has added significantly to the aforementioned disgusting repertoire.

Despite all of that damning evidence, people STILL defend him and would vote again for him tomorrow! He is undoubtedly a nasty piece of work but I blame the reptiles that steadfastly refuse to see any bad in this slimeball.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

manaliveits105
41 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The “but he got brexit done” line is quite something as well. 
We haven’t even seen the impacts properly yet and it’s being held up as some victory. 
He had no clue what brexit meant. 

£ to euro 1.20 though - party party party in Espana 

78BBD0CA-ED4C-4172-B415-DBBFC06B3C8D.jpeg

WorldChampions1902
22 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The Dorries creature is unhinged. 

She is indeed. But let’s not underestimate this dimwit’s true intentions to deflect………

E1FF6755-66B0-476F-92C6-462419AB0276.jpeg

jack D and coke
19 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

78BBD0CA-ED4C-4172-B415-DBBFC06B3C8D.jpeg

It was down there a few years ago just before brexit. It rose to around the 1.40 mark just before I bought my place in villamartin, saved me a right few quid. Incredibly some of the people who live there though voted for it😳They’ve now had to do stuff like buy caravans at home to come out the country for periods of time. 
Beyond stupid. 
It’s Amstel in my wee local there as well😋

56 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

She is indeed. But let’s not underestimate this dimwit’s true intentions to deflect………

E1FF6755-66B0-476F-92C6-462419AB0276.jpeg

The UC " cut" wasn't a cut as such as it was always a temporary measure. I just hate when memes are incorrect. IM not saying I agree with the " cut".  However the Tories did cut £ 30 per week from disabled people which is beyond contempt really. 

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

It was down there a few years ago just before brexit. It rose to around the 1.40 mark just before I bought my place in villamartin, saved me a right few quid. Incredibly some of the people who live there though voted for it😳They’ve now had to do stuff like buy caravans at home to come out the country for periods of time. 
Beyond stupid. 
It’s Amstel in my wee local there as well😋

Not my favourite but it was 24 degrees when drinking it today 

I’ve been to Chemies in Villa Martin Plaza - good jambo owner and good entertainment  👍

Jeffros Furios
15 minutes ago, XB52 said:

No idea if they're glorious or not but I'll bow to your obvious experience of them

Never been to Turkey pal and wouldn't want to give that dictator my money. 

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

All hail Brexit for the £'s recent rise.  :notworthy:

And what was the £'s value on the day of the referendum?   Just €1.3056 to the £1. 

Still a fair bit to go to get the £'s spending power back to what it was. You must troll harder. :conf11:

WorldChampions1902
18 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

And what was the £'s value on the day of the referendum?   Just €1.3056 to the £1. 

Still a fair bit to go to get the £'s spending power back to what it was. You must troll harder. :conf11:

I know. But it’s par for the course. Ignore all the (now proven) significant downsides to this self-inflicted vandalism and focus on a perceived inconsequential ‘plus’ that doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. The story of Brexit and Brexiteers I’m afraid.:vrface:

Edited by WorldChampions1902

manaliveits105
17 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

We are where we are and things are looking up - glass half full - give it a try 

Footballfirst
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Did you see the nick of the slug in the hospital interview today?  What an embarrassment.  

Yes Beth Rigby is a good interviewer.

Dominic Cummings has confirmed that he will be interviewed as part of the Sue Gray inquiry (according to Sky).

WorldChampions1902
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Cummings confirms he'll be giving evidence to the pointless investigation into Partygate

I hope he doesn’t spill ALL the beans to her. If he does, then they will manufacture more lies for the cultists to swallow. Better to keep back some damning evidence so that when the whitewash report is published, Cummings can then execute the coup de Grace.

The Mighty Thor
12 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I hope he doesn’t spill ALL the beans to her. If he does, then they will manufacture more lies for the cultists to swallow. Better to keep back some damning evidence so that when the whitewash report is published, Cummings can then execute the coup de Grace.

He's playing with Spaffer.

Let's him almost recover to an even keel then drops another one on him. 

Notably when given the opportunity and then pressed on it today, spaffer refused to call Cummings a liar in the interview with Beth Rigby

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
29 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Did you see the nick of the slug in the hospital interview today?  What an embarrassment.  

Up there with Nonce Andrew's. What an embarrassment he is, standing squirming, looking like he's bursting on a single fish.

The people that voted for him must be thoroughly ashamed of themselves?

7 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Up there with Nonce Andrew's. What an embarrassment he is, standing squirming, looking like he's bursting on a single fish.

The people that voted for him must be thoroughly ashamed of themselves?

The total lack of eye contact when he was speaking was a big sign that he was lying through his hoop.