More Tory lies

aussieh

The Real Maroonblood
24 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Speaking of such, where is manaliveits105, he's awfy quiet? Comrade, are you there?

Thoughts and prayers at this difficult time for the poster. 

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
32 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

I can’t get my head around why 27% think he shouldn’t resign. They must be liars and charlatans too! 

And 17% must be too thick, or too scummy, to answer.

The naughty schoolboy,  hang dog look seems to have enraged a good few.  He's simply living up to what was known about him before he became PM.  

1 hour ago, joondalupjambo said:

Many people will vote for the party that the media tell them to.   

Many will vote for the party they think will put more money in their pockets and allow them to maintain their current lifestyles.

Many will vote based on sound bites only.

Many in England in a two horse race will vote for a party because they do not like the person, or their personality of the other party.

And on, and on and on and it goes.

Boris is exploiting the style of a populous politician, as was Jeremy Corbyn funnily enough however see first point above.  It was the media who told the English not to vote for Corbyn because he was a nasty, leftie, dangerous old codger.  What was left?  Boris, a chap who was going to get rid of Johnny foreigner and wave the Union Jack in the faces of those pesky Europeans.

The key to the next General Election will be not people's memory, not who went to what knees up, how many died of Covid, not how many refugees were killed in boats because of UK policy but it will simply be is the next Tory splaffer more acceptable to the elite than Stamer.   As soon as Boris is removed the Tory party will believe that they can start with a clean slate and boy will the media help them do that.  Then voters will be told who is best to vote for by Rupert Murdoch and his media empire.  He controls the elections not the voters.

So sorry a bit of a ramble but in answer to your key question, yes the masses can keep slavishly keep voting Tory and that is the very scary thing in all of this.

Fair analysis

But sometimes the public just turn. Covid is more popular issue than some think. Most people support Covid restrictions which isn't discussed much. And if a Government loses the people there is no way back. 

Where are all the posters who demanded that Nicola sturgeon resigns because she was snapped standing up before putting on her face mask? Come out, come out, wherever you are!

WorldChampions1902
50 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Speaking of such, where is manaliveits105, he's awfy quiet? Comrade, are you there?

Hopefully followed his own tedious and repetitive mantra and “moved on”. What goes around, “Comrades” around. 😉

19 minutes ago, jamboy1982 said:

Where are all the posters who demanded that Nicola sturgeon resigns because she was snapped standing up before putting on her face mask? Come out, come out, wherever you are!

When you think about it, what a disgrace that front page was. The Sun, though, so no surprise.

joondalupjambo
20 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Fair analysis

But sometimes the public just turn. Covid is more popular issue than some think. Most people support Covid restrictions which isn't discussed much. And if a Government loses the people there is no way back. 

Yeah that is a good point because most of my thinking is based on normality and Covid has chucked us all a curve ball.  As much as we hope for change for the better only time will tell with this one.  I will keep a copy of my post and see how much holds true at the next GE😀. I might be a million miles off!!

joondalupjambo
9 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I don't think it would take much. 

It might these old private school boys learned to take a flogging early and some even continued on getting hurt by choice in the dungeons in later life😀😀 Mogg might just say keep hitting me big boy😀😀

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Boy Daniel said:

Well he’s just shot himself if that’s what he was trying to do. 
He’s the only Tory that I’ve heard said he should resign if he’s guilty 

There's another Tory MP who's been filmed outside Westminster saying that he can't fathom how on earth anyone would have thought that party was a good idea and how he believes that if the facts are as speculated, then there's no future for Bozo. Didn't catch his name but he had a big old wobbly neck on him and a pink tie.

Need a couple more 'cos all they had for the urgent question earlier was twats like Christopher "Upskirt" Chope and Desmond "blackface" Swayne.

57 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

They're changing it so staff can only park there with a permit and you basically have to live a good hours drive away to be eligible for that :lol: Before the pandemic they used to be able to pay £7 a day (Outrageous considering the work they do) but I don't believe this is an option anymore.

So nurses are expected to start shift work whiling adhere to a park and ride bus schedule (see Sooperstars post above) or have a lengthy walk to park their cars.

Cheers, I didn't know it was changing, last I knew was staff were having to pay through the nose to use the car park, which is criminal imo, it's a private company that owns the car park or something like that, isn't it.

As I said, fortunately at the BGH it's free for staff & visitors, and long may that continue.  There has been a few times it's been mooted but is always hit on the head, probably in part because we don't have the same transport links that you folks in Edinburgh do, also staff come from all over the Border region and that's a big area, a few even as far as Berwick upon Tweed.

maroonlegions
48 minutes ago, Victorian said:

The naughty schoolboy,  hang dog look seems to have enraged a good few.  He's simply living up to what was known about him before he became PM.  

Try telling that to those who could not attend funerals or were given limited time at a loved ones death bed.

Naughty school boy, insidious individual more like.   

Just now, maroonlegions said:

Try telling that to those who could not attend funerals or were given limited time at a loved ones death bed.

Naughty school boy, insidious individual more like.   

I'm not defending him.  People in politics and in the media knew all about him.  He hasn't changed one bit from before he became PM.  

maroonlegions
33 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Hopefully followed his own tedious and repetitive mantra and “moved on”. What goes around, “Comrades” around. 😉

Hiding with Bojo in his denial bunker .  KARMA is a wonderful thing.

Eton educated Tories dont give a feck about us munions.. 

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I'm not defending him.  People in politics and in the media knew all about him.  He hasn't changed one bit from before he became PM.  

To quote a favourite of the Tory massive.......they knew what they were voting for!

maroonlegions
Just now, Victorian said:

Well your silence spoke it.    

So we can forgive him because those in politics and the all seeing and all knowing media knew all about him.

Cue the above narrative being one of the reasons he escapes in this so called investigation, eh i mean whitewash..  

And yet people still voted for this lunatic. imagine if this was Corbyn in number 10 with his commie mates.. 

Not one Tory can defend him now..

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Well your silence spoke it.    

So we can forgive him because those in politics and the all seeing and all knowing media knew all about him.

Cue the above narrative being one of the reasons he escapes in this so called investigation, eh i mean whitewash..  

And yet people still voted for this lunatic. imagine if this was Corbyn in number 10 with his commie mates.. 

Not one Tory can defend him now..

:wtfvlad:

Have you seen my posts about this slimeball?

Edited by Victorian

Why didn't the Police raid this illegal gathering in Downing Street ? 

Like the way they were so fond of being filmed doing in Towns up and down the country. 

Lots of people must have known about these 'business meetings' 

and just kept quiet. 

That place is normally crawling with Police. 

I hope this will all be looked at in the enquiry. 

I P Knightley
35 minutes ago, Victorian said:

:wtfvlad:

Have you seen my posts about this slimeball?

:biglaugh:

Relatively speaking, I've been more silent than you on the matter which I now worry makes me an even bigger Tory than you. :rolleyes5:

14 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Like the way they were so fond of being filmed doing in Towns up and down the country. 

and just kept quiet. 

Considering that you can't get into Downing St without passing through a Police checkpoint, and that all persons have to sign in on a physical register..............

2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

:biglaugh:

Relatively speaking, I've been more silent than you on the matter which I now worry makes me an even bigger Tory than you. :rolleyes5:

:D

Skivingatwork
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Afraid of the future that’s what. 
People like Nigel Farage steering what direction your country goes in for the love of **** :lol: 
Absolutely mind blowing. 

I’m actually surprised Farage hasn’t started an English Independence Party. If the official government figures are to believed then Scotland is a financial basket case only propped up by the money flowing from England.

That then begs the question; what does England get out of the union?

It has to be one of 3 things:

1) England is a very philanthropic nation that is concerned with the welfare of all citizens on the island and is happy to spend more per head in Scotland than in other regions of England.

2) It’s about control, the last death rattle of the empire involves London grasping desperately to what it can influence and make decisions over to try and keep  itself relevant. (See also foreign wars)

3) The government figures are nonsense and Scotland would do just fine as an independent nation on a par with the Scandinavian countries and Ireland.

If I was an MP in the north of England I’d be asking for the rationale behind the higher spending in Scotland and why my constituency was being short changed.

Footballfirst

From the BBC

A long-standing Conservative MP predicted that Sue Gray, the civil servant who is conducting the internal inquiry, would "let the PM off on a technicality" - that Downing Street was both a household and a place of work.

2 hours ago, Victorian said:

He hasn't changed one bit from before he became PM.  

I'm not saying he's got worse as we're talking about someone who left his cancer-stricken wife for a wee strumpet however it's utterly astounding what he's been allowed to get away with to date. If anyone had said that a country like Britain would allow this type of thing to exist in power even 10 years ago they'd be laughed at. Its an appalling situation for a country to be in. 

3 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Thoughts and prayers at this difficult time for the poster. 

He'll be over on the coronavirus thread with the rest of them, fuming cos wee Krankie has allowed fans back

2 hours ago, Victorian said:

Yes he has. He has got worse 

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

and just kept quiet. 

They are all in it together really. Its a military state almost. 

1 hour ago, Skivingatwork said:

I’m actually surprised Farage hasn’t started an English Independence Party. If the official government figures are to believed then Scotland is a financial basket case only propped up by the money flowing from England.

1) England is a very philanthropic nation that is concerned with the welfare of all citizens on the island and is happy to spend more per head in Scotland than in other regions of England.

2) It’s about control, the last death rattle of the empire involves London grasping desperately to what it can influence and make decisions over to try and keep  itself relevant. (See also foreign wars)

3) The government figures are nonsense and Scotland would do just fine as an independent nation on a par with the Scandinavian countries and Ireland.

If I was an MP in the north of England I’d be asking for the rationale behind the higher spending in Scotland and why my constituency was being short changed.

Id say 2 

15 minutes ago, XB52 said:

He'll be over on the coronavirus thread with the rest of them, fuming cos wee Krankie has allowed fans back

They're all raging because the thing they demanded and said wouldn't happen has happened when it was supposed to. ****ing state of them. 😁

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

They're all raging because the thing they demanded and said wouldn't happen has happened when it was supposed to. ****ing state of them. 😁

Yep tears and snotters.

Luvvly jubbly.

2 hours ago, Skivingatwork said:

We all know it's 2 and 3. Even unionists but won't admit it!

35 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

We all know it's 2 and 3. Even unionists but won't admit it!

It's 1. I read something in the Scotsman about the Barnett Formula and if that wasn't true then why would a newspaper called the Scotsman be reporting it? 

14 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

It's 1. I read something in the Scotsman about the Barnett Formula and if that wasn't true then why would a newspaper called the Scotsman be reporting it? 

🤣who am I to oppose that fine, impartial publication? 

"I cannot possibly comment until Sue Gray concludes her enquiry"

20220111_225903.thumb.jpg.ad601660532034b59bbb994fc550daab.jpg

(ripped this off Twitter but using a picture of my own dog as still one of my favourite pictures of the lad)

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, Skivingatwork said:

It’s definitely partly to keep relevant. Scotland goes and maybe the uk ceases to exist at all really. 
The money/fiscal transfer thing won’t ever be properly known until it happens.
if it ever happens. 

1 hour ago, Costanza said:

"I cannot possibly comment until Sue Gray concludes her enquiry"

20220111_225903.thumb.jpg.ad601660532034b59bbb994fc550daab.jpg

(ripped this off Twitter but using a picture of my own dog as still one of my favourite pictures of the lad)

He's braw.

My dog's a feardie so she's just graduated to being left alone when I go to work.

I feared exactly that, but she's been good as gold.

Except when I get home she runs about with excitement, peeing uncontrollably :laugh2:

One step at a time.

52 minutes ago, Smithee said:

He's braw.

My dog's a feardie so she's just graduated to being left alone when I go to work.

Except when I get home she runs about with excitement, peeing uncontrollably :laugh2:

One step at a time.

One carefully chosen step at a time. 😂

19 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I see London's crack cocaine market is clearly flourishing

20220112_065430.jpg

A paper for the gullible and stupid!

There seems to be a consistent narrative from our national broadcaster that suggests it is the charisma and resiliance that gets Johnson out of various messes. Is it not more to do with media support like this and a following that turns a blind eye to everything?

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I see London's crack cocaine market is clearly flourishing

20220112_065430.jpg

:rofl:  It's like a parallel universe where everything is reversed.

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

There seems to be a consistent narrative from our national broadcaster that suggests it is the charisma and resiliance that gets Johnson out of various messes. Is it not more to do with media support like this and a following that turns a blind eye to everything?

It’s absolutely incredible stuff. It’s like a big ****ing trollathon :lol:

The last few years have been so weird. 

8 hours ago, Smithee said:

He's braw.

One step at a time.

Never got the peeing on return but plenty objects destroyed while out.

Was fun as a pup following him with wipes when he hadn't been fully toilet trained though 😄