More Tory lies

aussieh

Will Be interesting to see how Starmer gets on at PMQ . Surely he should grab the bull by the horns ? If he can’t make any headway with this issue then he should just pack up ! 

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Everything will be brushed off at PMQs with the usual bluster and bullshit and the braying hoardes behind him will back him up.  

Starmer should start by chanting "who let the dogs out... ".

38 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

No ministers on TV this morning then? :lol: 

The lack of ministers is an interesting one and we should know more about it from PMQ's. If those around Johnson are less enthusiastic in their braying than normal then that might indicate that ministers have refused to go on and defend him themselves. The alternative of course is that they have been absent because of No.10 instruction.

I definitely think the backbenches will be quieter today on that side of the room.

Edited by Sooperstar

The goals are wide open. A bairn with a biscuit erse couldn’t miss scoring however Starmer has been surprisingly hesitant in calling for Johnson to resign maybe Starmer erse is a chocolate digestive. 

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

The lack of ministers is an interesting one and we should know more about it from PMQ's. If those around Johnson are less enthusiastic in their braying than normal then that might indicate that ministers have refused to go on and defend him themselves. The alternative of course is that they have been absent because of No.10 instruction.

I definitely think the backbenches will be quieter today on that side of the room.

It's a fragile symbiotic covenant between the arsehole and the inner circle of vultures he's surrounded himself with.  It might come crashing down at some point.

Dennis Reynolds
13 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No

much a fan of her but it’s striking the difference in one party breaking the rules and another one doing so . 

E347EA4D-18DE-456C-B51C-D465DFA8EA64.jpeg

I had forgotten about that! Very good point.

SectionDJambo

It may be a more difficult one from Starmer than first appears so.

If he calls for Johnson to resign, and he either does or gets dumped by the Conservatives, whoever comes in will get a positive bounce from the English electorate, who don’t seem convinced that Labour is far enough away from the Corbyn era yet. Whoever takes over might not be as big an idiot as Johnson. 

In the other hand, can Johnson be expected to survive long enough for Labour to hammer home his corruption and ineptitude during the next election campaign?

20 minutes ago, LMc said:

I had forgotten about that! Very good point.

I can be impartial at times ! 😂😎

32 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

If he calls for Johnson to resign, and he either does or gets dumped by the Conservatives, whoever comes in will get a positive bounce from the English electorate, who don’t seem convinced that Labour is far enough away from the Corbyn era yet. Whoever takes over might not be as big an idiot as Johnson. 

In the other hand, can Johnson be expected to survive long enough for Labour to hammer home his corruption and ineptitude during the next election campaign?

There is more than Johnson involved in corruption and lying in the current government it is full of them. 
Covid has exposed them. Brexit problems has slipped under the radar for the time being but they are not going away in fact the worst is yet to come. 
Starmer Arsenal is full and primed but is he the trigger to set them off.

2 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

Good timing :lol: 

So transparent . Shocking really . Also time for another Xmas “terrorist” attack

1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

They'll cling on and hope the N Shrops bye-election doesn't throw up any surprises. I reckon if Tories lose that he will be toast. This is Johnsons "poll tax moment" and the fact all media slots have been cancelled today tells you how bad things are in the party as even the brexit loons in his cabinet won't publicly support him right now. 

40 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Explosive 🧨 

Two things, Surely no one is upset by this ? And image considering yourself a pleb 😂😂😂

No wonder so many of you are angry all the time. 

5 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Two things, Surely no one is upset by this ? And image considering yourself a pleb 😂😂😂

Im not angry 😡 lol I’m just sharing a tweet ! I can’t stand most politicians of any party really ! 

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

He's quite funny. A dick, but funny.

I honestly think he has just stepped out of Royston Vassey ! 

10 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I'm not angry. The reason you mob vote for this shower is because you're desperate fearties. 

I like that. 😊

Boris Johnson and senior ministers are today expected to agree the introduction of tighter “plan B” restrictions at a meeting called in response to the surge in infections with the Omicron variant of Covid.

Plan B involves new guidance to work from home if possible, as well as the introduction of Covid passes for crowded venues such as nightclubs, and is intended for introduction if the NHS is in danger of being overwhelmed.

Senior Whitehall sources said that a meeting of the government’s Covid-O committee has been called to discuss whether to step up restrictions, with a press conference expected later in the day to announce changes.

Fat Chance of people adhering to this after party gate.

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Im not angry 😡 lol I’m just sharing a tweet ! I can’t stand most politicians of any party really ! 

I know the angry comment wasn’t aimed at you, at was those with the chip on their shoulder all over this thread. 

Just now, Savage Vince said:

I'm not angry. The reason you mob vote for this shower is because you're desperate fearties. 

I like that. 😊

If you can let me know what I’m meant to be feart about I could maybe pretend. 

40 minutes ago, Dazo said:

The open contempt the government has for the population does upset me, yes.

The Mighty Thor
48 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Most of us are not angry. 

Most of us are absolutely mesmerised that, despite the large body of evidence of their own eyes and ears, supposedly functioning adults continue to vote for these criminals.

When you stop and think of it, it's absolutely mind blowing.

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Boy Daniel said:

PM on the front foot. Apologies fast and loose. 

No apology. 

Just offering to get someone to look into it?

Change of tone from there was no party to someone will check to see if there was.

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The lying fat **** is brassing it out.

Unbelievable.

They are good at it, plenty practice with this government. They, the Fat Clown Shoes is now trying to turn round against the opposition. 

The Fat Clown is just sitting shaking his head. He is a fekking disgrace of a human. He is now trying blame everyone but himself. Bumbling and lying his way through PMQs 

Edited by Boy Daniel

Starmer is making this easy for Johnson by hammering home the same point.

He would be better asking when Boris Johnson was aware of the party and if he knows who went.  

It's clear these leaks about the party have been timed to allow the Tories to hang themselves with the initial denials and then releasing the mock press conference to blow these out the water, so why not get Johnson to box himself into a situation where he can be shown to have lied.

Albeit he's lied at the dispatch box before with no consequence so not sure this would be any difference.

Fatty Johnson is saying the opposition is playing politics well blow me down with a pea shooter if this is not all about politics. 

1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

They'll cling on and hope the N Shrops bye-election doesn't throw up any surprises. I reckon if Tories lose that he will be toast. This is Johnsons "poll tax moment" and the fact all media slots have been cancelled today tells you how bad things are in the party as even the brexit loons in his cabinet won't publicly support him right now. 

Reform party being tipped to poll well, apparently BoJo and Gove were both planning to campaign. A number of those that would be king are apparently on maneuvers, I suspect defenestration beckons. This is Barnard Castle on steroids. 

WorldChampions1902
17 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

imagine sitting through this and thinking 'great guy. I'd vote for him again tomorrow' 

There are still millions of these people. Utterly depressing.

Labour MP just asked if there was a party on the 13th November (no year given). The answer from the most useless PM ever was he does not know but he is confident all the rules were followed. 

:cornette:

Edited by Boy Daniel

22 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Fatty Johnson is saying the opposition is playing politics well blow me down with a pea shooter if this is not all about politics. 

There should be a derisory response to this. It's become a staple response used multiple times today to try and shut down legitimate criticism. Probably taken from Trump re politicizing an issue. Cynical. Disappointed Starmer doesn't respond to it/calling it out. Must see it coming  every ducking time

Edited by Riccarton3

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

3 Parties now and one in the PMs Flat last year.  :jj_facepalm: 

:getout:

you Fat Barsteward 

Like I said earlier....drip, drip, drip

3 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

The phrase “ be careful what you wish for “ comes to mind 

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

I know the angry comment wasn’t aimed at you, at was those with the chip on their shoulder all over this thread. 

If you can let me know what I’m meant to be feart about I could maybe pretend. 

👍👍👍

18 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Labour MP just asked if there was a party on the 13th November (no year given). The answer from the most useless PM ever was he does not know but he is confident all the rules were followed. 

:cornette:

That's a Homer Simpson Doh moment

"I'll ask the cabinet secretary to investigate"

"I've investigated it fully. Everything was fine. No rules broken. You may return to watching I'm a Celebrity....."