More Tory lies

aussieh

HartleyLegend3
2 minutes ago, jambogaza said:

Possibly, but **** sake, get these scum bags to **** man. And let's start with the lying, corrupt pig occupying number 10. Drag him out of there by his grubby snout.

How humiliating must it be for Scots who voted for these slime balls. 

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Suggestions on Twitter that some journalists very in attendance at the party. Now which high profile journos have been silent on the party story… 🤔

It's now 8:40pm almost two hours since ITV broke the story and still nothing on the BBC website, I wonder why.

Shooter McGavin

This will all just blow over, the general public will forget about it, move on and still vote for these cretins.

Poor people thinking because they vote Tory, they are one of them. Genuine brain damage. 

Utterly depressing.

1 minute ago, JT1959 said:

It's now 8:40pm almost two hours since ITV broke the story and still nothing on the BBC website, I wonder why.

kuenssberg-myanmar-coup-aerobics-msm-dis

3 minutes ago, JT1959 said:

A Laura fun was had I’d imagine😉

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

This will all just blow over, the general public will forget about it, move on and still vote for these cretins.

Poor people thinking because they vote Tory, they are one of them. Genuine brain damage. 

Utterly depressing.

From what I’m seeing on social media the tide has definitely turned. 

The Brexit bonanza is no where to be seen and the food shelves are looking a bit bear in the run up to Christmas. I was in Morrison’s yesterday and the fruit and veg shelves were very empty. 

Shooter McGavin

Politicians, in general, are pretty horrendous characters.

But you have to be mentally inept to actively vote for the ones that funnel your money off to their pals through government contracts, flaunt the rules they’ve created, openly laugh at death toll figures during a pandemic, claim ridiculous expenses whilst on inflated salaries and consistently turn up to “represent” you at Parliament whilst being coked up, just because you think the poor family down the road are the problem with this country. 

1 minute ago, Dean Winchester said:

I'm sure she'll be hoping the attendees aren't named :lol: 

I think this is wishful thinking from folk as she has already said on this BBC podcast that she had spoken to someone who was there (not at the party you would assume) and seems pretty clear she wasn't there.

Newscast - Intimate Oral Contact - BBC Sounds

1 hour ago, Alex Kintner said:

Suggestions on Twitter that some journalists very in attendance at the party. Now which high profile journos have been silent on the party story… 🤔

Very specifically a journalist from the Torygraph. 

I doubt very much Kuensberg or Peston were there (unfortunately) as that would be a career ending decision. 

1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

The party thing isn't going away yet but can't help but feel it will just be another thing that the public forget when it matters.

Someone in the cabinet will make a deliberate, massive ***** of themselves in public tomorrow and that'll deflect away the attention on this. That's how this mob and the press operate. 

12 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

Someone in the cabinet will make a deliberate, massive ***** of themselves in public tomorrow and that'll deflect away the attention on this. That's how this mob and the press operate. 

They won't have to. Politics has gotten so tribal that those who voted Conservative at the last election will continue to do so. Folk going around supporting political parties like football teams.

Edited by Sooperstar

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

They won't have too. Politics has gotten so tribal that those who voted Conservative at the last election will continue to do so. Folk going around supporting political parties like football teams.

True. 

28 minutes ago, Steak said:

Feck me a party with him would be dire 😂. Guys an utter arsehole

Its all good t’was only a cuppa n can o apes 👍🏻 Kin Ell , teflon balls will no doubt still come out of it leading us into 2022 and along the garden path. When discussing that there was no food for families at Christmas the PM said…”Ah…emm…peppa pig…emmm….daddy pig had a contract so…eh….…We had four turkeys and an ounce of coke and thats before we left the House’s of Parliament”…. 

Edited by sadj

There has never been a UK government that keeps managing to create and juggle multiple horror movie ****-ups all at once,  yet basically remain teflon.  It's like Laurel & Hardy with a cloaking device and a force field bubble.

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

Think the worm may have turned. A lot of stuff being leaked from within the inner circle now…

Wee Mikey's been very quiet for some time now and his "levelling up" (don't laugh) paper has been delayed "until January".

And he's got form for stabbing Clownshoes in the back. 

Not that it's any kind of improvment but at least I can marvel at how a cooncil hoose laddie managed to sound like a Posh Boy. 

heartgarfunkel
6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

There has never been a UK government that keeps managing to create and juggle multiple horror movie ****-ups all at once,  yet basically remain teflon.  It's like Laurel & Hardy with a cloaking device and a force field bubble.

Yep, scary, scary *******s.  Also a total risk to national security in geopolitical terms.

Raab is coming out looking a right *****.  Looks like his civil service staff knew/know he's a useless,  aloof,  lazy arsehole.

The party faithful wont care.  They still love Patel ffs.

3 minutes ago, heartgarfunkel said:

Yep, scary, scary *******s.  Also a total risk to national security in geopolitical terms.

Well Clownshoes has refused to publish THAT report into Russian money flowing into the Tory Party.

Just now, Boy Daniel said:

I’m now hearing that after denials Boris The Liar Johnson was involved in get the dogs out of Kabul! 

His missus was contacted directly and it seems inescapable that he became involved as a consequence because she was sticking her nose into FCDO business. The disclosures on Twitter today make that clear. 

Also, what is being overlooked : after his missus got involved she managed to get a US billionaire to front up a plane for the repatriation. 

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

4BDA16C7-71F0-49DE-B155-6C506057AB09.thumb.jpeg.bc5ada1f31bf6408e903f9fad534298e.jpeg

I’ve always wondered why Allegra didn’t last long in that job. I now believe after watching that clip that she decided she couldn’t lie with a straight face for these charlatans and bailed out. 

1 minute ago, NANOJAMBO said:

His missus was contacted directly and it seems inescapable that he became involved as a consequence because she was sticking her nose into FCDO business. The disclosures on Twitter today make that clear. 

Also, what is being overlooked : after his missus got involved she managed to get a US billionaire to front up a plane for the repatriation. 

Nothing would surprise me.

I was listening to the committee thing earlier today and they outright denied any involvement from Number 10 in getting the dogs out. Now there is a leaked letter from a PM aid, Judy Harrison MP who penned the letter. 
I also just watch Boris Johnson flatly denied any involvement. 

This government is a total disgrace. 

PMQs will be a must watch tomorrow. 

heartgarfunkel
44 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Well Clownshoes has refused to publish THAT report into Russian money flowing into the Tory Party.

Johnson and the gangsters are about as seditious and traitorous to national interest of their sovereign state as a serving 'government' possibly could be.  If his buddy Trump gets in again and NATO totally fractures, there are seriously scary times ahead for western Europeans.

jack D and coke

Rumours the leaks are Sunak or Cummings. 
I actually don’t think it’ll change much. Starmer will miss the open goals again the useless *****. 

0E1C0CC0-976E-44C8-9ED9-4964C6B9807F.jpeg

Edited by jack D and coke

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

Rumours the leaks are Sunak or Cummings. 
I actually don’t think it’ll change much. Starmer will miss the open goals again the useless *****. 

Now now I'm sure he'll demand an apology again, that'll show 'em

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Now now I'm sure he'll demand an apology again, that'll show 'em

I sometimes wonder if he’s a Tory plant….

What a useless *****. 

10 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Very specifically a journalist from the Torygraph. 

I doubt very much Kuensberg or Peston were there (unfortunately) as that would be a career ending decision. 

Let’s hope they were there then ! 

52 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Cracking work banter. It’s been a tough time so a little light relief at work is to be expected really. 

Snivel. 

56 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Cracking work banter. It’s been a tough time so a little light relief at work is to be expected really. 

B- awarded. Lacked originality and creativity. Not up to previous trolling standards.

Everything will be brushed off at PMQs with the usual bluster and bullshit and the braying hoardes behind him will back him up.  

Starmer should start by chanting "who let the dogs out... ".

11 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Politicians, in general, are pretty horrendous characters.

But you have to be mentally inept to actively vote for the ones that funnel your money off to their pals through government contracts, flaunt the rules they’ve created, openly laugh at death toll figures during a pandemic, claim ridiculous expenses whilst on inflated salaries and consistently turn up to “represent” you at Parliament whilst being coked up, just because you think the poor family down the road are the problem with this country. 

Utterly depressing because it's true. 

12 hours ago, Costanza said:

Stamer is fecking hopeless. Apologies?

They ignored their own rules, lied about it and effectively laughed at the bulk of the population who followed their rules.

Should be resignations off the back of this, not some half assed "Oops we're sorry, it was Christmas" apology.

agree, he should be demanding BoJo resigns. Party was bad enough but it's the lie that kills you.

No

much a fan of her but it’s striking the difference in one party breaking the rules and another one doing so . 

E347EA4D-18DE-456C-B51C-D465DFA8EA64.jpeg