Posted Images

The Mighty Thor
28 minutes ago, Cade said:

"well he never felt me up, so it never happened to anyone else"

:cornette:

Harold Shipman never murdered me so he must be innocent

Edited by The Mighty Thor

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Poster child for the hard of thinking, Nadine Dorries, strikes again.....

Disgusting comment from it.

Imagine voting for that filth. 

The Mighty Thor
6 hours ago, Smithee said:

FB_IMG_1638141708061.thumb.jpg.feab4b2e6926c5bf4120ce0aae8accf9.jpg

Paul Dacre writes it so it must be so.

Just ponder for a moment how utterly ruined your head would be if that nazi supporting shit rag was the primary source of your news and current affairs?

3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Paul Dacre writes it so it must be so.

Just ponder for a moment how utterly ruined your head would be if that nazi supporting shit rag was the primary source of your news and current affairs?

Explains certain posters!

24 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

New Tory strategy for stopping immigrants announced - just get members of the public to stop lifeboats rescuing them ....

Is that JackLadd?

2 hours ago, Alex Kintner said:

Not sure. Was one of the fisherman wearing UJ pyjamas?

No but he was seen ****ing over a flag behind the building

WorldChampions1902
5 hours ago, Smithee said:

Is that JackLadd?

Possibly. Maybe on this boat among ‘friends’, behind the cameraman that took that clip.

85E44492-9607-47F2-8C22-436E47ED1A65.jpeg

Edited by WorldChampions1902

On 29/11/2021 at 10:31, Cade said:

H8JHQn9.jpg This may be several years old at this point, but it's the same every year.

I'd argue that Poppy Rage starts mid-September these days however other than that it is pretty accurate. 👍

8 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

1CDDBBF6-60A4-4983-B18A-4DCBE4B1E234.jpeg

and-like-that-hes-gone-the-usual-suspect

Full story here:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-broke-covid-lockdown-25585238

There’s a lot of things that the general public will forgive or turn a blind eye to but BoJo and his pals boozing it up at crowded parties while the rest of us couldn’t see family at Christmas will be the nail in his coffin (unfortunately)

Edited by Alex Kintner

Around “40 or 50” people were said to have been crammed “cheek by jowl” into a medium-sized room in Number 10 for each of the two events.”

Loved that quote, that will get a few absolutely fizzing. 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Around “40 or 50” people were said to have been crammed “cheek by jowl” into a medium-sized room in Number 10 for each of the two events.”

Loved that quote, that will get a few absolutely fizzing. 😂😂😂

How does it make you feel?

2 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

How does it make you feel?

Oddly enough Alex a quote from an unnamed source in the daily mirror doesn’t make me feel a single thing. Politicians from all sides are utter arseholes so I’d rather give a toss about things that impact my life rather than the conveyor belt of arseholes currently passing by. 

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Oddly enough Alex a quote from an unnamed source in the daily mirror doesn’t make me feel a single thing. Politicians from all sides are utter arseholes so I’d rather give a toss about things that impact my life rather than the conveyor belt of arseholes currently passing by. 

Hard to argue with this.  
What a nick the lot of them are. 

31 minutes ago, Dazo said:

No worries Dazo. If it’s true then I’ll feel quite angry about it, especially as the restrictions meant not seeing a loved one at Christmas who has since passed away.

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

No worries Dazo. If it’s true then I’ll feel quite angry about it, especially as the restrictions meant not seeing a loved one at Christmas who has since passed away.

Selfishly I don’t think any restrictions would stop me doing the right by family first and foremost. If I had a family member were by it could potentially be their last Christmas I think I would use my own judgement on that. As it happens we didn’t visit any family last Christmas but will certainly be doing so this year, regardless of restrictions. 

Nucky Thompson
33 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Selfishly I don’t think any restrictions would stop me doing the right by family first and foremost. If I had a family member were by it could potentially be their last Christmas I think I would use my own judgement on that. As it happens we didn’t visit any family last Christmas but will certainly be doing so this year, regardless of restrictions. 

You had a 3 day window I think, but back to lockdown on Boxing day.

We went to my mother in laws on Christmas day, but broke the rules by driving 30 miles back up the road on Boxing day

Erase on a plate for the Crime Minister this PMQs 

Answering questions with whatabootery 

Lying in plain sight form the Eton Mess. 

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Certainly not anymore. I missed out seeing the family over Christmas last year but am I feck doing it again.

31 minutes ago, Steak said:

Certainly not anymore. I missed out seeing the family over Christmas last year but am I feck doing it again.

Very few people will put up with it this year. 

WorldChampions1902
2 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Mog and Ross being investigated by the Commons now 

Will probably ask for forgiveness at church on Sunday. Move along, nothing to see here.

571FFC41-59F4-4BF5-AAB7-AEB429EBB63A.jpeg

6 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Dodds calls out Hancock's lies but the Dep Speaker refused to intervene and have the record put straight.

What is the point of the Commons - lie as much as you like , without sanction. 

HartleyLegend3

Lol, it's already been posted.. 

What a shameful joke Westminster is. 

Edited by HartleyLegend3

When even HMRC is using offshore shell companies owned by Tory donors to rent offices, what chance do we have?

The UK is one giant Kleptocracy.

give-nothing.gif

Edited by Cade

Lest we forget . It's barefaced liars like these that unionists are content to have govern Scotland.

She lies & lies , is corrected by Marr, but just carries on lying. 

Around the 0.50 mark, she knows she's been caught out but just doubles down : the EU is gonna let Turkey join.  She knows it's a lie but this was one of the big hits that won brexit for the erg Tories. 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

SectionDJambo

Robert Peston had Hancock going round in circles over the pub landlord mate. He's still using the "busy saving lives" crap, with that smug face of his.

Just when he thought he'd got through the uncomfortable bit, by denying he had anything to do with the NHS contract for his mate during covid, Jess Phillips waded in and landed more verbal blows on him. He wasn't quite so smug after she was finished with him.

Jeffros Furios
40 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Robert Peston had Hancock going round in circles over the pub landlord mate. He's still using the "busy saving lives" crap, with that smug face of his.

Just when he thought he'd got through the uncomfortable bit, by denying he had anything to do with the NHS contract for his mate during covid, Jess Phillips waded in and landed more verbal blows on him. He wasn't quite so smug after she was finished with him.

James O'brien  on LBC this morning spoke to  "Matty" Hancock's pub mate who got the £40 million contact and to which he made no money (aye right) 

Its really pissing me off the blatant lies and corruption with no consequences , its like a ****in mafia racket .

6 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Hancock was beyond hopless. He said the "landlord" didn't get the contract , but actually he did (as a sub contract) but the govt tried to hide this by redacting the contract document before FOI release (fortunately ,  someone leaked a complete version of the doc). 

So now we go from NOT getting a  contract to getting a sub contract - which alters nothing.

Hancock & his cronies need to explain how (in Hancocks' own words) a company that didn't basically meet the criteria in the first place was then  awarded a sub-contract by a company who presumably DID meet the criteria. 

And Hancock couldn't even describe what this "landlord" company manufactured that made them suitable PPE providers beyond "they make plastice tubes & stuff you put in tubes to test.....".