More Tory lies

aussieh

JudyJudyJudy
6 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

Watching BOJO doing stand up comedy routine in front of the Tory faithful. He is definitely in the wrong job. 

He’s a great laugh . A right character but in the wrong job really . 

39 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

The only good Tory is a dead one. 

Oh dear ! 

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Suspect actually that far from having lost direction they are consciously pivoting to an anti-woke, hold big business to account offering which polls well with large swathes of the (English?) electorate. 

Quite possibly.

There's certainly nothing wrong with the idea of challenging business to remodel itself into a more fair,  equitable,  stable and sustainable settlement of prices,  profits,  stable supply & demand,  wages,  conditions,  productivity and corporate gains and taxes remitted,  etc.  But it's all hot air.  Business will need dragged kicking and screaming into anything like the kind of better balanced economic vision suggested by Johnson.  What is more is that he knows it full well.  Business will not willingly participate in the idea of higher pay,  improved conditions and investment in infrastructure.  It will tend to fall back on streamlining,  cost cutting,  degraded health and safety standards,  predatory employment practices,  profiteering via inflated profit margins.  The last thing to be addressed will be corporate rewards and dividends.

Big business is already resisting the call for higher wages.  Some of it makes good sense.  There is a profoundly finite number of native people to meet the shortfall of labour.  Everything falls back to what the Tories wont accept.  That our economy will remain in a sick,  perilous state without affordable foreign labour supply.  

The Mighty Thor

See this high wage, high skill jobs pish, what industries are they going to be in?

Bearing in mind that we make feck all in the UK and are effectively  service economy. 

Nucky Thompson
2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

The only good Tory is a dead one. 

Edited by Nucky Thompson

2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Grow up FFS :rofl:

Anyone that voted for Boris Johnson or/and Brexit can't seriously consider themselves to be a grown up. :rolleyes:

A Boy Named Crow
3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

😕

BAA09413-8641-46B3-9A85-48C4F74D2071.jpeg

It's funny, I don't usually go for the whole "you have to hate the Proclaimers because they're Hibs" thing. In the case of Gove though, an exception will be made... filthy Hibs ****!!!

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

It's funny, I don't usually go for the whole "you have to hate the Proclaimers because they're Hibs" thing. In the case of Gove though, an exception will be made... filthy Hibs ****!!!

Every inch a hobbit…a nonce hobbit, tory *****🤮

A Boy Named Crow
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Every inch a hobbit…a nonce hobbit, tory *****🤮

😂

(Hang on, you're referring to Gove here,  aye???)

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

😂

(Hang on, you're referring to Gove here,  aye???)

I am indeed☺️

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

😕

BAA09413-8641-46B3-9A85-48C4F74D2071.jpeg

He was adopted by a Labour voting  family  in Aberdeen and lived in a cooncil hoose after his single mum gave him away.  

He's the epitome of what the Tories despise. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
5 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

He was adopted by a Labour voting  family  in Aberdeen and lived in a cooncil hoose after his single mum gave him away.  

He's the epitome of what the Tories despise. 

Not really surprised his mum hated him.

jack D and coke
5 hours ago, periodictabledancer said:

Tell me you vote Tory without telling me you vote Tory. 

I’d love to know their thoughts on Scotland and us cadging, scrounging jockos😀
But anyway scotland, welcome to the people who will be making your decisions once they’ve got that indy door bricked up for good. 
It makes my skin crawl looking at those horrible little *****. Higher power and better bred if you like.

If that doesn’t have you looking for the fire exit I’m not sure anything will.  

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

But anyway scotland, welcome to the people who will be making your decisions once they’ve got that indy door bricked up for good. 
It makes my skin crawl looking at those horrible little *****. Higher power and better bred if you like.

They are lower than vermin and you'd be scraping the barrel to class them as pondlife. 😈 

If it’s all about Levelling Up why is there a public sector pay freeze? Answers on the back of a fag packet please and don’t use the one Johnson used to work out Brexit.  

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

That toss pot in the middle looks like one of shagger Johnson’s sprogs 

Future cabinet ministers.
They’ll throw a job or two to some privately educated pricks from up here to keep us in check. 
**** me man the more I look at these ***** the angrier I get :lol: 

I feel sorry for the good people of England who can’t escape the never ending nightmare of these types. 

14 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Future cabinet ministers.
They’ll throw a job or two to some privately educated pricks from up here to keep us in check. 
**** me man the more I look at these ***** the angrier I get :lol: 

I feel sorry for the good people of England who can’t escape the never ending nightmare of these types. 

They can escape, by voting the arseholes out !

If they only had a brain !

D3824DD4-E829-4021-BC7F-C4324D270478.jpeg

The Old Tolbooth
9 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

39B452FF-3D3F-447F-89E7-4FFE3579A2C9.jpeg

They're like some sort of sick, evil, monstrous cult, that's been in planning for decades, they remind me of Gilead in The Handmaids Tale! 

48 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

If it’s all about Levelling Up why is there a public sector pay freeze? Answers on the back of a fag packet please and don’t use the one Johnson used to work out Brexit.  

https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/earningsandworkinghours/articles/publicandprivatesectorearnings/2019

according to the ONS public sector workers already enjoy a premium over private sector workers, there is an update is due out shortly lets see what it says this go around, I suspect the difference may be even more pronounced. When you factor in conditions, job security and pensions you can't whack a well paid government job...

Jeffros Furios
28 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

They're like some sort of sick, evil, monstrous cult, that's been in planning for decades, they remind me of Gilead in The Handmaids Tale! 

Present day Hilter Youth 

59 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/earningsandworkinghours/articles/publicandprivatesectorearnings/2019

according to the ONS public sector workers already enjoy a premium over private sector workers, there is an update is due out shortly lets see what it says this go around, I suspect the difference may be even more pronounced. When you factor in conditions, job security and pensions you can't whack a well paid government job...

…which is the way it should be for all workers, private or public !

jack D and coke

Gary Neville, Good Morning Britain, 6.10.21;

"Boris Johnson to me isn't good enough really to be the Prime Minister of this country, if I'm being basic. I think he's a bit of a Spaghetti Bolognese of a man. He looks scruffy, each of his sentences and his speeches are almost like a strand of spaghetti, you have no idea where it starts and you certainly have no idea where it ends and yet he is popular. 
If you look at a menu and you've got a waiter or waitress over your shoulder asking you to make a choice. You have to make a panicky decision and your choices are really poor, you end up going for your Spaghetti Bolognese and we need really good alternatives to the Spaghetti Bolognese."

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Present day Hilter Youth 

You would have to look closer to home where the cult gave 16 year olds the right to vote 

WorldChampions1902
11 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

39B452FF-3D3F-447F-89E7-4FFE3579A2C9.jpeg

A sense of Entitlement oozing out of every pore.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

The Mighty Thor
5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Not only do our resident uncle Tams roll over to have their tummy tickled by these types, they actually genuinely believe that the likes of these little scrotes are actually better than them. They must be, purely because they won the lottery of birth-right.

Imagine that kind of mindset?

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Not only do our resident uncle Tams roll over to have their tummy tickled by these types, they actually genuinely believe that the likes of these little scrotes are actually better than them. They must be, purely because they won the lottery of birth-right.

:lol: bonkers. Higher power I believe is the self loathers expression for it. 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

Right ok so how far back can I take this whataboutery seeing we’re starting this? 

Was just having a laugh .

I did think about posting a pic of one of the SNP founders with hitler youth but thought that a bit far.

Go as far back as you want I was honestly just having a bit fun.

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Uncle Tams?

Are you seriously using that term in relation to current political positions in the UK.

Seriously equating the struggles that quote originates from to Scottish self determination?

Have a $#%@=; word with yourself .

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, Ked said:

Uncle Tams?

Are you seriously using that term in relation to current political positions in the UK.

Seriously equating the struggles that quote originates from to Scottish self determination?

Have a $#%@=; word with yourself .

I actually am using that term. I think it sums up the extreme unionism that populates this board beautifully. 

One man's uncle tam is another man's swivel eyed loon/zealot/cultist/krankie.

Good effort on the easily offended front though 👍