More Tory lies

aussieh

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

People to die off? What a charmer you are. 54% in an opinion poll regarding a referendum that wont happen for a generation talk about irrelevant.

The only institution killing jobs is the scottish government with Nazi Nicola keeping our economy locked down longer than necessary. Talking about growing debt do you know she requested a 2 year long furlough scheme?

🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧

Tick Tock!!! 

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

People to die off? What a charmer you are. 54% in an opinion poll regarding a referendum that wont happen for a generation talk about irrelevant.

The only institution killing jobs is the scottish government with Nazi Nicola keeping our economy locked down longer than necessary. Talking about growing debt do you know she requested a 2 year long furlough scheme?

🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧

Slippery slope for the union and if you cant see it, your ignorant.

Yes die off, just as the UK government hope for. Us to work until we are 70+ and then die a year later trying to survive on the worst pensions in Europe!

Anything the Scottish government asks for is just OUR OWN MONEY TO BE PAID BACK!!!!

Tick Tock and you know it. The after 10+ years of tory austerity , massive debt and their handling of Brexit and Covid. The union is a dead man walking!

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

Slippery slope for the union and if you cant see it, your ignorant.

Yes die off, just as the UK government hope for. Us to work until we are 70+ and then die a year later trying to survive on the worst pensions in Europe!

Anything the Scottish government asks for is just OUR OWN MONEY TO BE PAID BACK!!!!

Tick Tock and you know it. The after 10+ years of tory austerity , massive debt and their handling of Brexit and Covid. The union is a dead man walking!

Why not see to your own pension plan then you can retire whenever you want? Our own money to pay folk to sit on their arse for 2 years? No thanks. 

12 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Why not see to your own pension plan then you can retire whenever you want? Our own money to pay folk to sit on their arse for 2 years? No thanks. 

Typical tory answer.

If you pay into a government pension all your working life, why is it too much to expect a half decent pension that you can actually live on with dignity when you retire? Seems to be the case in almost every other European nation. Greece and Portugal included by the way!

Is it because its been "stolen" or used to fund aircraft carriers, foreign wars and nuclear bombs that nobody needs?

I do have a private pension but then I am not one of the millions in the UK forced to work for a shitty minimum wage so their tory supporting employers can pay their shareholders and executives huge dividends and bonuses then spend the remainder of the company profits on share buy backs.

Lucky me!

Isn't that bearded lad that owns a private Island and Virgin a tory????

I'm not saying all Cants are tories, but all tories are Cants!

Tick Tock.

Edited by Pans Jambo

13 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Typical tory answer.

If you pay into a government pension all your working life, why is it too much to expect a half decent pension that you can actually live on with dignity when you retire? Seems to be the case in almost every other European nation. Greece and Portugal included by the way!

Is it because its been "stolen" or used to fund aircraft carriers, foreign wars and nuclear bombs that nobody needs?

I do have a private pension but then I am not one of the millions in the UK forced to work for a shitty minimum wage so their tory supporting employers can pay their shareholders and executives huge dividends and bonuses then spend the remainder of the company profits on share buy backs.

Lucky me!

Isn't that bearded lad that owns a private Island and Virgin a tory????

*I'm not saying all Cants are tories, but all tories are Cants!

Tick Tock.

I will. 

"I've paid in all my life" is one of the biggest fallacies there is.

When you pay NI, it is not put into a high interest account by the government and held for your own personal use when you retire.

It is paid out instantly to the current generation of pensioners.

This is why they call the rising average age of the population a time bomb.

More pensioners; less people of working age working to pay NI.

So either the working population pays more or pensions fall. 

We're at a stage where multiple generations are all retired and taking from the pot.

Retirement age has barely shifted, despite average life expectancy rising fast.

Right now, with the pandemic effect suppressing wages, the "triple lock" is becoming a looming problem. 

With the way it works being linked to changes in average pay,  when the economy rebounds after the pandemic passes, pensions could see an 18% rise in the next year.

Sunak is under huge pressure to do an emergency alteration to the triple lock.

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Boris resigned? When did that happen!? 

You're not a comedian are you?

51 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

You're not a comedian are you?

No, you have to crude and offensive these days to make it in comedy. :(

So you are right, I'm not a comedian. 

On 24/06/2020 at 12:16, Cade said:

"I've paid in all my life" is one of the biggest fallacies there is.

When you pay NI, it is not put into a high interest account by the government and held for your own personal use when you retire.

It is paid out instantly to the current generation of pensioners.

This is why they call the rising average age of the population a time bomb.

More pensioners; less people of working age working to pay NI.

So either the working population pays more or pensions fall. 

We're at a stage where multiple generations are all retired and taking from the pot.

Retirement age has barely shifted, despite average life expectancy rising fast.

Right now, with the pandemic effect suppressing wages, the "triple lock" is becoming a looming problem. 

With the way it works being linked to changes in average pay,  when the economy rebounds after the pandemic passes, pensions could see an 18% rise in the next year.

Sunak is under huge pressure to do an emergency alteration to the triple lock.

Utter pish pushed by the ruling classes to believe that stealing our money is acceptable to the masses.

We are SWIMMING in money but the flow only goes up the way. Spending priorities to ACTUALLY help the population is whats needed.

Do we really need the war machine to be as big as it is (used to protect Britains "Interests" abroad. What feckin interests)?

Thats why we are here isnt it??? Thats why we have a system designed to help the people who contribute to it? And to look after the vulnerable!

Or is it to be in awe of rich folks with private islands, power yachts and maybachs and believe any pish they trot out to transfer wealth from us, to them?

You will be telling me "trickle down economics" and "wealth creators" and "titans of industry" are actually real things next. Lol!

Pish!

Its OUR money. If they spent it better we wonuldt have the worst pension in Europe!

Boris chatting an absolute load of old shite (as per usual).

Making outlandish claims on spending to rescue the economy (that amounts to less than £100 per person).

Banging on about levelling up (with still no clue as to what that actually means).

Trying to make out that the last ten years have seen economic stability (LOL).

Most of this is stuff previously announced and only being brought forward. No new money at all. 

2 hours ago, Cade said:

Boris chatting an absolute load of old shite (as per usual).

Making outlandish claims on spending to rescue the economy (that amounts to less than £100 per person).

Banging on about levelling up (with still no clue as to what that actually means).

Trying to make out that the last ten years have seen economic stability (LOL).

Most of this is stuff previously announced and only being brought forward. No new money at all. 

The UJ flag worshipping westminster brown nose brigade will lap it up though. 

If he said we are spending £600Bn on building social housing and another £800Bn on Schools and hospitals and key infrastructure projects over the next 10 years then I would be impressed.

We all know it'll be another 10 years of austerity (at least) plus the holocaust that will be Brexit to contend with so that means exactly heehaw money will be spent on anything...in fact there will be further cuts and even higher unemployment (my opinion).

Politically, he's a "dead man walking".

Cutting planning permission laws so that when shops go out of business, they can be demolished and replaced with shoddily built lego housing.

Luckily my house is sound as a pound as it was built in the 1940s.

The new builds close to me are in a shite state and they're only a few years old. Made of cardboard and polystyrene these days.

Seems that no new money for housing was announced.....in fact it's the same money pledged at the last Budget, but over 8 years instead of 5, so it's a real term cut in new build funding.

They're just cutting planning permission to cut costs so they can claim to be building more houses for the same cash.

Pans Jambo
17 hours ago, Cade said:

Seems that no new money for housing was announced.....in fact it's the same money pledged at the last Budget, but over 8 years instead of 5, so it's a real term cut in new build funding.

They're just cutting planning permission to cut costs so they can claim to be building more houses for the same cash.

I would actually buy the tory book  "how to lie convincingly and look like youre a feckin hero".

7 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I would actually buy the tory book  "how to lie convincingly and look like youre a feckin hero".

One page book, five words: "Have a compliant national broadcaster."

2016:

"We have to leave the EU because we're going to be swamped with millions of Turks when they join!!!!!"

2020:

"We're offering passports to 3 million Hong Kong citizens"

The Real Maroonblood
12 minutes ago, Cade said:

2016:

"We have to leave the EU because we're going to be swamped with millions of Turks when they join!!!!!"

2020:

Great news with mass unemployment about to happen. 

They couldn't run a bath.

Pans Jambo

Sure those nice tories said there would be no customs checks on goods going from the UK to Northern Ireland once the UK had left the EU.

Suely they didnt lie...again???

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jul/02/first-details-emerge-of-system-for-checks-on-goods-crossing-irish-sea?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Edited by Pans Jambo

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
18 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Great news with mass unemployment about to happen. 

They couldn't run a bath.

I think they have servants to do these menial tasks for them.

The Real Maroonblood
23 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I think they have servants to do these menial tasks for them.

True.

19 hours ago, Cade said:

2016:

2020:

The 2016 quote is of course untrue. I like the multi cultural cut of the 2020 offer. I assume the SG will offer homes and support for at least 10% of the total.

The Turkey claim was a key part of UKIP's Leave campaign.

They said Turkey was due to join the EU by 2020 and 15 million Turks were going to come over here in the first ten years.

Penny Mordaunt even repeated the claim on live TV and tried to pretend that the UK wouldn't be able to block it.

Boris co-signed a letter sent to David Cameron the week before the referendum which "warned" about Turkey joining.

Turkey began EU accession talks in 1999.

Of the 35 criteria to join, only 16 have been started and only one has been completed.

Turkey has since moved further away from the other 34 criteria and is in no danger of joining the EU any time in the forseeable future.

3 hours ago, Cade said:

The Turkey claim was a key part of UKIP's Leave campaign.

They said Turkey was due to join the EU by 2020 and 15 million Turks were going to come over here in the first ten years.

Penny Mordaunt even repeated the claim on live TV and tried to pretend that the UK wouldn't be able to block it.

Boris co-signed a letter sent to David Cameron the week before the referendum which "warned" about Turkey joining.

Turkey began EU accession talks in 1999.

Of the 35 criteria to join, only 16 have been started and only one has been completed.

Turkey has since moved further away from the other 34 criteria and is in no danger of joining the EU any time in the forseeable future.

Sorry, I thought this was about Tory lies not one of the Independence party lies. 

12 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Sorry, I thought this was about Tory lies not one of the Independence party lies. 

Dominic Cummings??? 

manaliveits105
12 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Indeed

Yesterday: UK imposes sanctions on several key Saudi officials due to appalling human rights abuses.

Today: UK resumes arms sales to the Saudis, a year after a court order banned those arm sales due to appalling human right abuses.

:olly:

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Cade said:

Yesterday: UK imposes sanctions on several key Saudi officials due to appalling human rights abuses.

Today: UK resumes arms sales to the Saudis, a year after a court order banned those arm sales due to appalling human right abuses.

:rofl:

26 minutes ago, Cade said:

I'm shocked. Not like the British Gov to sell weapons to horrible regimes that kill civilians with them or British Troops. 🙄

On 02/07/2020 at 10:33, SE16 3LN said:

Seeing as the Tories responded by taking just about every racist UKIP policy on board while pandering to and absorbing their voters . . .

giphy.gif

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

Seeing as the Tories responded by taking just about every racist UKIP policy on board while pandering to and absorbing their voters . . .

giphy.gif

:laugh:

The Turkey thing was Boris lying in 2016.

Boris was a Tory then and is a Tory now.

By definition, it was a Tory lie.

Weakened Offender
On 02/07/2020 at 13:20, SE16 3LN said:

The 2016 quote is of course untrue. I like the multi cultural cut of the 2020 offer. I assume the SG will offer homes and support for at least 10% of the total.

Deary me 😁

9 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Well done Rishi today great help for the economy

Aye, borrowing money really is amazing. The UK is the only Government in the big wide world who can borrow money. They've borrowed so much, that it owes more than it brings in. I wonder who'll pay this back, that's right, not them. 

I missed all the spiel today, are Nurses and Doctors still gonnae be charged for parking again? 

Unknown user
32 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Up to SG

This thread's about the tories lying mate. When he asks about parking for doctors and nurses, he's obviously talking about a place where the tories actually have some influence, not the Scottish government.

46 minutes ago, Smithee said:

This thread's about the tories lying mate. When he asks about parking for doctors and nurses, he's obviously talking about a place where the tories actually have some influence, not the Scottish government.

I missed it. Did he stop this scandal being reinstated, which they could just solve by granting parking permits for NHS staff. You and I, well we should be paying if we use the car park, because the amount of folk who dump their cars in Hospital Car parks, whilst they hop on a train or go shopping needs to be dealt with and if we have to pay to visit someone in hospital, I'm in. 

The SG need to scrap all charges too. I think there's still a few that charge up here, under contract that couldn't be scrapped at the time. 

Edited by ri Alban

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Cade said:

New Chair of the Intelligence Committee?

Chris feckin Grayling

:gok: :sob:

Is this a wind up?

On 30/06/2020 at 17:21, Cade said:

Luckily my house is sound as a pound as it was built in the 1940s.

The new builds close to me are in a shite state and they're only a few years old. Made of cardboard and polystyrene these days.

My flat is Georgian and is structurally sound. Like with you, the new builds after just a few years too are looking shit already.

maroonlegions

So the Boris once cried that child poverty is on the decline and that his government were winning the fight on iot.

This government will fight tooth and nail not to provide free school meals to 4m children living in poverty. But this government will happlity had out billions to those privileged enough to be able to eat out at restaurants .

But they are trying to stimulate the economy  the sycophants crie. Which actually means or follows the idea that there is no immediate *economic return*  on feeding the poor children in the developed world in 2020 and therefore its not WORTH doing, yes thats right its not PROFITABLE feeding fecking poor children.

This is what malignant capitalism looks like.

Remember the greedy bankers that caused  the financial crash the  gave birth to  the draconian austerity and related suffering to millions ,NHS included, still getting millions in bonuses..  

Ten percent of the rest
Is the hand that pulls the strings
Be the privileged few (to have to own to hold)

Power over the people yes yes
Power over people

Be the privileged few to have to own to hold
Money property assets before lives
Green gestures of a dying planet
An endless debate only too late

An appetite for gluttony
The only way is up the only way is up
But when you are up you have to try and stay there

So you stamp and cheat on people
Champagne breakfast (rewards for the killing)
And a fat waist bulging

Indulging, with what you call good living
But most of all there is too much fat on your heart - pig
A lifestyle of cholesterol

Cross collateralized cholesterol
Saving what's left from profit margin
For what?
I'll tell you what for

For some conscience easing charity, why?
Just to justify!
Just to justify!
Look at this utopia

Society based on solid foundations
Educate our children, educate them well
To feather the nest and **** the rest
(Yes yes feather the nest and **** the rest)

The waste expands
(Your waist expands)
While others stand at the back of the queue
I mean you

Still the same old security
For your creature comforts
Exchanging the hours of your life
For the cash you've already spent

Eating rubbish so you can pay the rent
Table wine once a week if you're lucky
In comparison
Privatize the people's lives

Be part of the company (or fade!)
Appliance of science to privatize their lives
Water is our business
Electricity is our business

Gas is our business
Lives are our business
Business is our business

Your money, my time
Your stinking industrial bathwater, my wine
Imbalance induces hate
How will you bridge the gap

Between the endless buffet
And the empty plate I have
I feel hate I feel hate
I feel hate I feel hate

(Don't be afraid to show your hate, hate!)
You just treat me like a commodity
You didn't know I couldn't even afford to feed my family

I just want to kill
I just want to take a gun
And put it to your head
And pull the trigger

Edited by maroonlegions

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

So the Boris once cried that child poverty is on the decline and that his government were winning the fight on iot.

This government will fight tooth and nail not to provide free school meals to 4m children living in poverty. But this government will happlity had out billions to those privileged enough to be able to eat out at restaurants .

But they are trying to stimulate the economy  the sycophants crie. Which actually means or follows the idea that there is no immediate *economic return*  on feeding the poor children in the developed world in 2020 and therefore its not WORTH doing, yes thats right its not PROFITABLE feeding fecking poor children.

This is what malignant capitalism looks like.

Remember the greedy bankers that caused  the financial crash the  gave birth to  the draconian austerity and related suffering to millions ,NHS included, still getting millions in bonuses..  

Ten percent of the rest
Is the hand that pulls the strings
Be the privileged few (to have to own to hold)

Power over the people yes yes
Power over people

Be the privileged few to have to own to hold
Money property assets before lives
Green gestures of a dying planet
An endless debate only too late

An appetite for gluttony
The only way is up the only way is up
But when you are up you have to try and stay there

So you stamp and cheat on people
Champagne breakfast (rewards for the killing)
And a fat waist bulging

Indulging, with what you call good living
But most of all there is too much fat on your heart - pig
A lifestyle of cholesterol

Cross collateralized cholesterol
Saving what's left from profit margin
For what?
I'll tell you what for

For some conscience easing charity, why?
Just to justify!
Just to justify!
Look at this utopia

Society based on solid foundations
Educate our children, educate them well
To feather the nest and **** the rest
(Yes yes feather the nest and **** the rest)

The waste expands
(Your waist expands)
While others stand at the back of the queue
I mean you

Still the same old security
For your creature comforts
Exchanging the hours of your life
For the cash you've already spent

Eating rubbish so you can pay the rent
Table wine once a week if you're lucky
In comparison
Privatize the people's lives

Be part of the company (or fade!)
Appliance of science to privatize their lives
Water is our business
Electricity is our business

Gas is our business
Lives are our business
Business is our business

Your money, my time
Your stinking industrial bathwater, my wine
Imbalance induces hate
How will you bridge the gap

Between the endless buffet
And the empty plate I have
I feel hate I feel hate
I feel hate I feel hate

(Don't be afraid to show your hate, hate!)
You just treat me like a commodity
You didn't know I couldn't even afford to feed my family

I just want to kill
I just want to take a gun
And put it to your head
And pull the trigger

You must have a soft spot for him calling him by his first name.

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:clap: Credit where it's due for Boris telling Huawei to bolt on some of their technologies. 

What’s in it for Johnson?

Failing Grayling and Boris got ambushed by the Intelligence & Security Committee today when they came together to nominate and vote their own man as the new Chair.

The Committee is currently comprised of 5 Tory, 3 Labour and 1 SNP MPs.

As Boris has a 5-4 party advantage in the Committee, Grayling's appointment seemed stuck-on.

Julian Lewis, one of the Tories on the Committee put himself forward instead, voting for himself.

With 3 Labour and 1 SNP vote behind him as well, he won 5-4.

Boris humiliated.

Grayling stormed out.

:rofl:

:rudiyas: