More Tory lies

aussieh

10 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Fwiw, Boris is scripted. But hey, if a chancer who messes up their hair, and his bluff and bluster is your thing. Good for you. I was just pointing out the SNP deflection tactics on a Tory thread.  Well he'll, I'm guilty of the same.  :)

OH!  Which words have never been made up, Exactly!?

👍

"whataboutery " - does it qualify as a word?

True, Boris is scripted in the main, but he's not always great a keeping to the script. No idea where you get the idea Boris is my thing - for me him and Blackford are in the boxes next to each other, nothing constructive comes out of them, but Boris's scripts have a lot more on them than Blackford's boredom. 

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, H2 said:

Nuclear power is a serious and necessary evil, nothing to laugh about.

"almost" - Is this project fear?

Is it?

2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Everything is going well, 

Debt under Conservatives 2010-19

From 2010 to 2019, total gross government debt (1) increased by £643 bn from £1.2 trillion to £1.8 trillion.

net-debt-political-92-2019.jpg

maroonlegions
On 05/01/2020 at 01:50, Zlatanable said:

Nicola Sturgeon only ever turns up when it suits her. And she is a massive failure that has never achieved a credible win. 

More than  half of Scotland voted for her party and SHE is a failure..:cornette:

THe only real failure is the UK media destroying the wrong man  that lead to the real failure  into number 10.

Pift, those pesky red commimes eh.. Corbyns mates too.

Haters gonna hate though.

82425173_497880074201357_4397410825879420928_n.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

The Mighty Thor
3 hours ago, Justin Z said:

Still live on the Chancellor of the Exchequer's website--get it while it's hot!

https://www.sajidjavid.com/news/sajid-javid-only-thing-leaving-eu-guarantees-lost-decade-british-business

I suspect we will see a lot more denial and double speak from 1st February as it quickly unravels and they're left holding onto the lie. 

On 15/01/2020 at 20:00, maroonlegions said:

More than  half of Scotland voted for her party and SHE is a failure..:cornette:

THe only real failure is the UK media destroying the wrong man  that lead to the real failure  into number 10.

Pift, those pesky red commimes eh.. Corbyns mates too.

Haters gonna hate though.

82425173_497880074201357_4397410825879420928_n.jpg

Sturgeon is a total failure. She's consumed with nationalism and separatism and that concept is bound to flop miserably. Its also going to be extremely interesting for light to be shone on her and her lying totalitarian regime when Salmond's rape trial plays out. 

The Conservatives won easily because they care deeply for the UK and its people which is in deep contrast to the snp who don't care what the fall out of a go it alone Scotland would be as separatism is their be and end all with a hard line communist illiberal pc unhappy ending. 

17 minutes ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Sturgeon is a total failure. She's consumed with nationalism and separatism and that concept is bound to flop miserably. Its also going to be extremely interesting for light to be shone on her and her lying totalitarian regime when Salmond's rape trial plays out. 

The Conservatives won easily because they care deeply for the UK and its people which is in deep contrast to the snp who don't care what the fall out of a go it alone Scotland would be as separatism is their be and end all with a hard line communist illiberal pc unhappy ending. 

They (tories) “care deeply for its people”?

:rofl:

FFS mate, they cant even allow disabled folks to have a spare bedroom without taxing them!

Did you see the link above re the DWP?

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

FFS mate, they cant even allow disabled folks to have a spare bedroom without taxing them!

Wasting your time mate, the guy is just a unionist troll, joined to spout absolute garbage. He won't last long so just ignore his insane ramblings. 

3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

There were definite advantages to the bedroom tax especially for families with children to have suitable housing allocated to them rather than say a couple rattling around a three bedroom house whose children had moved out long ago. 

I'm pretty ambiguous in which parties I support as long as they're against the snp nats.

Just now, Saxon Hearts said:

There were definite advantages to the bedroom tax especially for families with children to have suitable housing allocated to them rather than say a couple rattling around a three bedroom house whose children had moved out long ago. 

I'm pretty ambiguous in which parties I support as long as they're against the snp nats.

Sorry I’m still laughing at your first post earlier.

Tories and their supporters are subhuman. 

The end.

2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

The end.

If you say so.

4 hours ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Is 45% not more than 43%? As for liars, how's Boris?

Anyway, you can have as many Tory Governments as want and we'll decide who runs out country, not the Saxons of England.

13 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Is 45% not more than 43%? As for liars, how's Boris?

Anyway, you can have as many Tory Governments as want and we'll decide who runs out country, not the Saxons of England.

Boris is doing just fine my man. He's settled into the role of PM as if he's been doing it all of his life. I'd have been just as happy with Ian Murray as PM but there you are. 

How this for complete tory James Huntery?

Selling these tea towels for £12 each to celebrate selling the UK down the shitter 🤮

ACE8C8C1-5BAB-443A-AC99-9A7346834BDA.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Saxon Hearts said:

Boris is doing just fine my man. He's settled into the role of PM as if he's been doing it all of his life. I'd have been just as happy with Ian Murray as PM but there you are. 

You can have who you like. And enjoy your so called independence from the EU. We'll do the same, post real independence. 👍

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

You can have who you like. And enjoy your so called independence from the EU. We'll do the same, post real independence. 👍

How's that like? 

Boris just refused the Section 30 request and no Conservative will sanction it. Five long years of Conservatives saying no and the snp getting ever more desperate and splitting apart. 

Just now, Saxon Hearts said:

How's that like? 

Boris just refused the Section 30 request and no Conservative will sanction it. Five long years of Conservatives saying no and the snp getting ever more desperate and splitting apart. 

Boris can say what he likes, we'll decide. You don't own us, even tho you think you do. Anyway, Donald Trump will decide what Boris does. England will be America's bitch. 

Montgomery Brewster
57 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

The end.

How anyone with a shred of common decency and morality could vote for them is beyond me. 

the I am alright jack brigade and to hell with anyone else. 

6 minutes ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

How anyone with a shred of common decency and morality could vote for them is beyond me. 

the I am alright jack brigade and to hell with anyone else. 

Theres only 2 reason they vote tory IMO.

1) They are self interested, greedy, right wing types devoid of any humanity or morality which makes them subhuman lizards. 

2) They believe Boris and Rees Mogg and what the see on the BBC and what they read in the Mail, Mirror, Express etc which would mean that they have been conned into believing the lie so we should pity the dumb individuals who are blatantly gullible. 

Lizards or dumb asses!

Montgomery Brewster
8 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Theres only 2 reason they vote tory IMO.

1) They are self interested, greedy, right wing types devoid of any humanity or morality which makes them subhuman lizards. 

2) They believe Boris and Rees Mogg and what the see on the BBC and what they read in the Mail, Mirror, Express etc which would mean that they have been conned into believing the lie so we should pity the dumb individuals who are blatantly gullible. 

Lizards or dumb asses!

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

the daily mail 😬

The Real Maroonblood
10 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

How this for complete tory James Huntery?

Selling these tea towels for £12 each to celebrate selling the UK down the shitter 🤮

ACE8C8C1-5BAB-443A-AC99-9A7346834BDA.jpeg

On 16/01/2020 at 09:06, The Real Maroonblood said:

What a throbber.

And speaking of that throbber, how often, and from how many, did we hear "austerity is over", the past couple of years, especially pre-December election? Javid certainly. Johnson, May, who else?

Welp.

Sajid Javid abandons pledge to end austerity with savage cuts plan

The Chancellor has ordered ministers to identify savage cuts to departmental budgets - despite promising before the election that "no department will be cut next year"

. . .

Mr Javid said: "No department will be cut next year. Every single department has had its budget for day to day spending increased at least in line with inflation.

"That's what I mean by the end of austerity."

Edited by Justin Z

• 5 weeks later...
...a bit disco

That statement from Sir Philip Rutnam though.

He didn't miss!

Edited by ...a bit disco

On 28/01/2020 at 21:51, Pans Jambo said:

The end.

I do worry for an Independent Scotland when 692k people are instantly classed as “subhuman”. 

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I do worry for an Independent Scotland when 692k people are instantly classed as “subhuman”. 

By one guy, you can't credibly act like that's what the Scottish independence movement is about.

16 minutes ago, Smithee said:

By one guy, you can't credibly act like that's what the Scottish independence movement is about.

It’s pretty common terminology though, seen all the time on social media. 

Seems odd to label the Tories as hateful when using such language. That’s all. 

Dynamite stuff from Rutnam.    It can't really be credibly briefed against as it's a pattern of behaviour against his staff rather than him citing a personal grievance.

Patel will be out of government with months.   Then she'll be back a year later.    Another pattern of Tory behaviour.

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

If you have a better description of the supporters of the holocaust of a party that is the tories then im all ears!

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Dynamite stuff from Rutnam.    It can't really be credibly briefed against as it's a pattern of behaviour against his staff rather than him citing a personal grievance.

Patel will be out of government with months.   Then she'll be back a year later.    Another pattern of Tory behaviour.

Did you hear Kuenssberg pumping the company line on the BBC that its something and nothing. 

Patel is a nasty piece of work. 

It's out-and-out bullying by any definition.     Bad enough by a boss or executive who has reached the top of the tree through specific skills,  qualifications and experience,  etc.    100 times worse by a political master / mistress who is appointed to the workplace over the heads of the real talents / abilities.     

2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

If you have a better description of the supporters of the holocaust of a party that is the tories then im all ears!

“Holocaust”...cool

wha’s like us 😂

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Did you hear Kuenssberg pumping the company line on the BBC that its something and nothing. 

Patel is a nasty piece of work. 

I can quite easily believe this.

19 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

“Holocaust”...cool

wha’s like us 😂

Didnt think so. 

21 hours ago, Victorian said:

It's out-and-out bullying by any definition.     Bad enough by a boss or executive who has reached the top of the tree through specific skills,  qualifications and experience,  etc.    100 times worse by a political master / mistress who is appointed to the workplace over the heads of the real talents / abilities.     

Indeed.

image.thumb.png.302159e4355744806bf82c9caa6fc85b.png

The civil servants' union have reviewed his material and decided to back his legal complaint.

If Patel goes down, perhaps the new immigration system the Tories implement won't be quite so outrageous. The Scottish Government and SNP are clearly trying to hammer this issue as well because of Scotland's needs, so this presents an opportunity. Fingers crossed.