More Tory lies

aussieh

The Mighty Thor
56 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Corbyn getting skewered by everyone in this debate. Absolutely incredible that having been hammered in the way he was, he’s now standing up and trying to push the Labour Party line.

Labour have been in a world of trouble for a long long time and the fact that despite taking a beasting at the polls they still believe they won the argument tellys you they won't be a credible opposition any time soon let alone a party fit for power.

They're finished. 

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I have stayed out of the political chat for a while but this post has tipped me over the edge as it’s so utterly ridiculous.

How any plans that ensure the most militant unions in the UK are forced to run at least a minimum service that allows literally millions of people to get to and from work, school, care for loved ones, child care etc etc can be a bad things is utterly beyond me.  They can still take industrial action in all its forms but what they can’t now do is ruin the daily lives of ordinary people.  

These new proposals will benefit the many at the expense of the very few and I guarantee you voters of all parties across London and the south east will be hugely grateful for this intervention.  

Your hatred of all things Tory has made you irrational.  

Turn around and look at it from the other way.

Eroding workers right to strike is just the start. This shower wont be happy until the "working classes" are back to the Victorian working model.

The drip-drip effect of horrific policies and underhand laws being enabled and pushed through the HOC and HOL will already be in full flow supported by a virtual media black-out.

Whats next? Get the unemployed down't pit?

NEVER TRUST A TORY

NEVER!

maroonlegions

Boris making a mockery, out of democracy yet again.

Defeated figures like Zac Goldsmith and Jo Swinson are likely to be among those who could be handed peerages – despite losing in last Thursday's election. Nicky Morgan – who 'stood down' as an MP - has already been awarded a peerage and now gets to stay on in the same ministerial role she stood down from!

After losing the confidence of their electorate, they can claim £305 a day tax-free for life for the privilege.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

Boris making a mockery, out of democracy yet again.

Defeated figures like Zac Goldsmith and Jo Swinson are likely to be among those who could be handed peerages – despite losing in last Thursday's election. Nicky Morgan – who 'stood down' as an MP - has already been awarded a peerage and now gets to stay on in the same ministerial role she stood down from!

After losing the confidence of their electorate, they can claim £305 a day tax-free for life for the privilege.

That’ll be the same House of Lords that Tony Liar was going to reform.

For the record the Tories are scum.

Edited by The Real Maroonblood

On 15/12/2019 at 16:09, Pans Jambo said:

This needs re-emphasising.

You Tories out there are in the same party as Tommy Robinson. That's where you are now, sharing your ideology and votes with nasty right wing thugs.

I'm sure all the outrage at Corbyn and Labour being anti Jewish will be turned toward the blatantly anti Islam Yaxley-Lennon any minute now.

7 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That’ll be the same House of Lords that Tony Liar was going to reform.

For the record the Tories are scum.

It'll also be the same House of Lords that Lord Mandelson is part of after losing his seat as an MP and Tony Blair made him a life peer so as he could still sit in the cabinet, exactly the same as what is happening with Goldsmith & Morgan.

But at least Peter Mandelson was an MP once, unlike the current Labour life peer Lord Adonis who has never ever been an MP, but that hasn't stopped him from being Education Secretary and then Transport Secretary in both the Blair & Brown governments.

The Tories may well be scum, but on this occasion they are not doing anything different to what Labour & the Lib Dems have previously also done.

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

It'll also be the same House of Lords that Lord Mandelson is part of after losing his seat as an MP and Tony Blair made him a life peer so as he could still sit in the cabinet, exactly the same as what is happening with Goldsmith & Morgan.

But at least Peter Mandelson was an MP once, unlike the current Labour life peer Lord Adonis who has never ever been an MP, but that hasn't stopped him from being Education Secretary and then Transport Secretary in both the Blair & Brown governments.

The Tories may well be scum, but on this occasion they are not doing anything different to what Labour & the Lib Dems have previously also done.

I agree particularly the last paragraph.

20 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'm sure all the outrage at Corbyn and Labour being anti Jewish will be turned toward the blatantly anti Islam Yaxley-Lennon any minute now.

:Aye:

7 hours ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I have stayed out of the political chat for a while but this post has tipped me over the edge as it’s so utterly ridiculous.

How any plans that ensure the most militant unions in the UK are forced to run at least a minimum service that allows literally millions of people to get to and from work, school, care for loved ones, child care etc etc can be a bad things is utterly beyond me.  They can still take industrial action in all its forms but what they can’t now do is ruin the daily lives of ordinary people.  

These new proposals will benefit the many at the expense of the very few and I guarantee you voters of all parties across London and the south east will be hugely grateful for this intervention.  

Your hatred of all things Tory has made you irrational.  

Your ignorance of the real world just makes me despair

Tories led by a thick ignorant buffoon who lies, cheats and doesn't even know how many children he has and you try to put the boot into the average joe

You it seems  would be happy to go back to the 1800's where no strikes were allowed

How dare people be in a union, how dare they stand up for their rights, how dare they not bow down as you pass

At what point do you think they should be allowed to say no ?

Oh dear people have voted to strike, they are not getting paid and you think 'it's an inconvenience for me, please stop those bullies'..a joke and that is what you are coming across as ..A JOKE

Oh and stop the fake people need to help loved ones nonsense blah blah...there is more than one way to travel and if not by train then GET ON YOUR BIKE !!!!!

14 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I agree particularly the last paragraph.

The House of Lords, do we really need it?

I'm all for a body which can keep the executive in check, especially when the executive has a large majority, but surely there has to be a better & cheaper option, however as long as there is a political advantage which the Tories, Labour & the Lib Dems can expoit from the Lords, then no reforms will ever take place.

The Real Maroonblood
26 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

The House of Lords, do we really need it?

I'm all for a body which can keep the executive in check, especially when the executive has a large majority, but surely there has to be a better & cheaper option, however as long as there is a political advantage which the Tories, Labour & the Lib Dems can expoit from the Lords, then no reforms will ever take place.

I agree a 2nd chamber is necessary.
An unelected 2nd chamber is undemocratic and antiquated.

maroonlegions
59 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Tories are scum as you have even now admitted  but you really think that any other party would attack the physically  and mentally  handicapped by CUTTING their welfare payments.

Image may contain: text

47 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Tories led by a thick ignorant buffoon who lies, cheats and doesn't even know how many children he has and you try to put the boot into the average joe

You it seems  would be happy to go back to the 1800's where no strikes were allowed

How dare people be in a union, how dare they stand up for their rights, how dare they not bow down as you pass

Oh dear people have voted to strike, they are not getting paid and you think 'it's an inconvenience for me, please stop those bullies'..a joke and that is what you are coming across as ..A JOKE

Oh and stop the fake people need to help loved ones nonsense blah blah...there is more than one way to travel and if not by train then GET ON YOUR BIKE !!!!!

Thats the guarantee that UK workers rights will at least be in line with EU workers rights gone after 31st January when we leave the EU. Removed from the Brexit agreement that the tories just pushed through WM today.

NEVER TRUST A TORY - EVER !!!

maroonlegions

Stormzy is bang on. We have a racist PM .

STORMZY: “If the top person can openly say this racist thing – the ‘piccaninnies’ remarks, ‘watermelon smiles’, comparing Muslim women to a letter box – if that is our figurehead, the top man, the leader we have to follow, and he openly says these things, he encourages hate among others.”

He said since Johnson had been in office the situation had deteriorated, with people who hold racist views feeling emboldened to express them in public.

“Before, people had to hide their racism. If you felt something bad about about black people, about Muslims, you had to shut up. Now these people have the confidence to come out in public to say everything. This is scary to me, that scares the shit out of me.”

28 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Tories are scum as you have even now admitted  but you really think that any other party would attack the physically  and mentally  handicapped by CUTTING their welfare payments.

Oh, I'm well aware about how the Tories treat people with disabilities, and that's all I'm gonna say on that subject.

Brighton Jambo
1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Your faux outrage is funny.  It is ordinary people who are suffering because a union to which none of them are affiliated can’t agree staffing levels with rail organisation.  I didn’t say anywhere that people don’t have the right to take industrial action including strikes but why shouldn’t a minimum level of service be provided to prevent innocent people suffering?  Get on you bike, good one, I’m sure millions of people all over the south of England have that as an option.

Also Don’t put words in my mouth.   I have worked with trade unions as a career for the last decade and guarantee I know more about them and their value, pros and cons, nuances and opportunities then you could ever hope to.  

You also display your ignorance by saying you don’t get paid when in strike.  I assume you haven’t heard of The strike fund which in this specific case guarantees workers a payment of £1600 for striking over the Xmas period while ordinary commuter and people suffer at the worst possible time.

all major unions have strike funds and some of the biggest have funds so vast employees essentially get full wages should they strike.  

I agree about Boris and I didn’t vote Tory so save the rants for someone else and don’t talk to me about unions, you are just embarrassing yourself.  

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:

I love the dramatic picture of people in wheelchairs being tipped off a cliff.

It's not that clear cut. How many of the 650k 'disabled' are registered alcoholics, who get extra benefits to fund their addiction, drug addicts who don't want to get clean and other work shy shysters hiding behind fake disabilities.

Brighton Jambo
18 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Your faux outrage is funny.  It is ordinary people who are suffering because a union to which none of them are affiliated can’t agree staffing levels with rail organisation.  I didn’t say anywhere that people don’t have the right to take industrial action including strikes but why shouldn’t a minimum level of service be provided to prevent innocent people suffering?  Get on you bike, good one, I’m sure millions of people all over the south of England have that as an option.

Also Don’t put words in my mouth.   I have worked with trade unions as a career for the last decade and guarantee I know more about them and their value, pros and cons, nuances and opportunities then you could ever hope to.  

You also display your ignorance by saying you don’t get paid when in strike.  I assume you haven’t heard of The strike fund which in this specific case guarantees workers a payment of £1600 for striking over the Xmas period while ordinary commuter and people suffer at the worst possible time.

all major unions have strike funds and some of the biggest have funds so vast employees essentially get full wages should they strike.  

I agree about Boris and I didn’t vote Tory so save the rants for someone else and don’t talk to me about unions, you are just embarrassing yourself.  

Edit:  in the interest of transparency I appreciate that a pre tax salary of £12,500 does not constitute full salary for the majority of striking employees.  The RMT payment is higher than the normal day rate and I didn’t factor that in when making that assertion.  

In his first five days as Prime Monster of the United Kingdom Johnson has already: 

Cut the disability benefits of 650,000 vulnerable humans. 

Rolled back on plans to address the climate change emergency. 

Banned any boycott of Israel and supported their renewed offensive against the unarmed civilians of Gaza.

Removed child refugee legal protections. 

Rolled back his pledge to increase nurses for the NHS.

Told us that the NHS is no longer protected from a trade deal with the US.

Told us that future deals will be conducted in secret.

Blocked anyone without photo ID from voting in future elections. 

Drafted new constituency boundaries to keep the Tories in power indefinitely. 

Pledged to ditch EU laws on Genetically Modified crops which is a huge threat to our agricultural industry and our health. 

Dismissed renewed calls for a second Scottish independence referendum causing further disharmony. 

Stated that workers rights and Trade Unions are under threat. 

Rolled back pledge to increase the national living wage.   

Announced an increase in MP’s wages to £82k a year 

Scrapped EU directives on holiday pay, sick leave and working hours. 

Stated that Brexit is happening by the the 31st of January with the worst no-deal scenario yet. 

What else have I missed?

(Citations in comments.  Largely based on the latest Queens Speech and edits made to the EU withdrawal bill)

NEVER TRUST A TORY - EVER!!!

Edited by Pans Jambo

24 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

In his first five days as Prime Monster of the United Kingdom Johnson has already: 

Banned any boycott of Israel and supported their renewed offensive against the unarmed civilians of Gaza.

Pledged to ditch EU laws on Genetically Modified crops which is a huge threat to our agricultural industry and our health. 

Dismissed renewed calls for a second Scottish independence referendum causing further disharmony. 

Stated that Brexit is happening by the the 31st of January with the worst no-deal scenario yet. 

What else have I missed?

(Citations in comments.  Largely based on the latest Queens Speech and edits made to the EU withdrawal bill)

This whole 'cant label people due to poltical affiliation these days' is a load of nonsense. 

Untrustworthy doesnt cover it. Every single one of them is a rat.

Nucky Thompson
48 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

What else have I missed?

I reckon you've made half that shit up :lol:

4 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I reckon you've made half that shit up :lol:

Nope, but lets just say I have. It would STILL be a completely heinous list!

Nucky Thompson

Boris totally reminds me of Churchill. I think he will be the greatest post war PM  the United Kingdom has ever seen

jack D and coke
32 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Boris totally reminds me of Churchill. I think he will be the greatest post war PM  the United Kingdom has ever seen

Hahahaha bloody hell. 
All about opinions tho. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Filth giving filth “awards”

8ED0D163-6E85-4E6A-B656-B192BFD46546.jpeg

They were laughing and cheering about cutting benefits in WM not that long ago. 

Private firms invited to run NHS services with cancer and kids treatments on sale

EXCLUSIVE: The Conservatives are inviting private firms to bid for NHS cardiology, gynaecology, paediatrics and oncology services in big sell out

6 hours ago, jumpship said:

Private firms invited to run NHS services with cancer and kids treatments on sale

EXCLUSIVE: The Conservatives are inviting private firms to bid for NHS cardiology, gynaecology, paediatrics and oncology services in big sell out

No no this cant be right!!!

They said the NHS was not for sale!

Lying xxxxxxx’s!!!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
21 hours ago, jumpship said:

The right wing extremists that voted tory don't give a shit about that.

maroonlegions
On 20/12/2019 at 19:59, Nucky Thompson said:

I love the dramatic picture of people in wheelchairs being tipped off a cliff.

It's not that clear cut. How many of the 650k 'disabled' are registered alcoholics, who get extra benefits to fund their addiction, drug addicts who don't want to get clean and other work shy shysters hiding behind fake disabilities.

Well there are 1000s of cases of those with real disabilities who have suffered , good attempt are trying to justify that .All those charities who work on behalf of such people who have been directly suffered lying are they.

80558169_1062057397464371_8434456453762252800_n.jpg

Ainsley Harriott
On 30/12/2019 at 00:52, Pans Jambo said:

No no this cant be right!!!

They said the NHS was not for sale!

Lying xxxxxxx’s!!!

I love how people think the NHS being privatised is something new. It's been going on for well over a decade and was originally a labour idea. The SNP have carried on privatising huge areas of the NHS in Scotland. 

1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I love how people think the NHS being privatised is something new. It's been going on for well over a decade and was originally a labour idea. The SNP have carried on privatising huge areas of the NHS in Scotland. 

LOOK OVER HERE!!!!!

Ainsley Harriott
4 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

LOOK OVER HERE!!!!!

Not really sure what that weird response was about thought I made a valid point.

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

Not really sure what that weird response was about thought I made a valid point.

Giving out contracts to private companies in Scotland to supply bandages and cleaning services is not the same as the continual privatisation creep conducted by the tories which include companies like Virgin running entire departments in hospitals in England. 
You saying its been going on for years is fine, but its ramping up now and I suspect your motivation for saying so is based on a “yeah but the SNP are at it too, so its all good”.

Hence my “look over here” comment meaning is a diverting tactic to cover up whats really going on.

IMO of course.

Ainsley Harriott
21 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Giving out contracts to private companies in Scotland to supply bandages and cleaning services is not the same as the continual privatisation creep conducted by the tories which include companies like Virgin running entire departments in hospitals in England. 
You saying its been going on for years is fine, but its ramping up now and I suspect your motivation for saying so is based on a “yeah but the SNP are at it too, so its all good”.

Hence my “look over here” comment meaning is a diverting tactic to cover up whats really going on.

IMO of course.

Only cleaning services and suppliers?You sure about that? I reckon a lot of surgecial procedures are now carried out privately and lots of staff are provided via private agencies.

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Only cleaning services and suppliers?You sure about that? I reckon a lot of surgecial procedures are now carried out privately and lots of staff are provided via private agencies.

Spire Healthcare do a fair bit of work for the NHS. 

https://www.spirehealthcare.com/spire-murrayfield-hospital-wirral/how-to-book/nhs-patients/

I have been referred there a couple of in the recent past by the NHS.

Edited by Dannie Boy

11 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Spire Healthcare do a fair bit of work for the NHS. 

https://www.spirehealthcare.com/spire-murrayfield-hospital-wirral/how-to-book/nhs-patients/

I have been referred there a couple of in the recent past by the NHS.

Yip. Nothing to see here. Tories are all good (as usual).

http://www.patients4nhs.org.uk/how-is-the-nhs-being-privatised/

Just now, Dannie Boy said:

Just pointing out facts of outsourcing as and when it’s required. Nothing wrong in that as it ensure patients are being treated. 

There is no way a public body of any kind can operate WITHOUT the private sector. Thats a given however; the SCALE it marches on is getting worse and its Just privatisation by stealth.

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

There is no way a public body of any kind can operate WITHOUT the private sector. Thats a given however; the SCALE it marches on is getting worse and its Just privatisation by stealth.

I agree its time both Scotland and England stopped selling off the NHS.

7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

It’s been going on for many years. It’s not new and it helps take up the slack when needed. If it makes for better healthcare then what’s the problem with outsourcing. 

34 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I agree its time both Scotland and England stopped selling off the NHS.

No you dont agree at all. 
The rate of privatisation by the tories and yet to come with Trump‘s dealings in England is far removed from anything in Scotland. But you know that.

30 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

It’s been going on for many years. It’s not new and it helps take up the slack when needed. If it makes for better healthcare then what’s the problem with outsourcing. 

Outsourcing itself is not the issue. Whole trusts being ran by the private sector and private finance deals are.

Ainsley Harriott
42 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

The rate of privatisation by the tories and yet to come with Trump‘s dealings in England is far removed from anything in Scotland. But you know that.

43 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Boris is about to enshrine in law 34 billion of funding to the NHS.

9 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Boris is about to enshrine in law 34 billion of funding to the NHS.

Yeah. After 10 years of tory austerity do you trust him with that? 
tories cant be trusted. Ever!

Ainsley Harriott
20 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yeah. After 10 years of tory austerity do you trust him with that? 
tories cant be trusted. 

Are we talking about Scotland or England? Public services such as health care and education have been the responsibility of the SNP. As for welfare the SNP were offered control of that in 2014 but turned it down as they didn't feel ready. What type of austerity are you referring to?

31 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Are we talking about Scotland or England? Public services such as health care and education have been the responsibility of the SNP. As for welfare the SNP were offered control of that in 2014 but turned it down as they didn't feel ready. What type of austerity are you referring to?

Mate, because of the unique situation we find ourselves in this country (Scotland), spending decisions in England directly affect Scotland due to how the Barnet formula is worked out. 
& if you didnt know, there has been spending cuts across ALL government departments imposed on us by the tories for the past 10 years. They call it austerity.

Because they announce a spending increase after 10 years of cuts is no reason to get the bunting out.

No way the SNP were going to take on welfare. It came with strings attached as per the usual tory patter.