More Tory lies

aussieh

Well yes, but actually cheap housing would drag prices down across the board, and the entire UK economy is built on a giant housing bubble (and has been for the last three or four decades).

We can pretend GDP is rising simply by making houses stay expensive and getting more expensive every year.

We never learn.

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Sorry, IF the Bojo tax cuts take place and the SNP do NOT follow suit it could cause real problems for the SNP.

NI is not devolved so I would face a feckin MASSIVE hike in that to find a tax cut in England, whilst I did not get a similar compensatory cut in Scotland.

I already pay more tax than my English colleagues ( but don't mind really as it used to prop the health service) + failure to pass on the band changes that were given to higher earners south of the border.

Think when it gets to the stage where I am literally tens of thousands out compared to down south  then its goodnight Vienna for I and many colleagues.

Why the actual **** should I get a massive cut in take home pay to fund a tax cut for my English colleagues?

I see your point but it's not the SNP thats imposing the NI hike and unless youre a tory loving buffoon then folk will understand this. Just another nail in the coffin of the union IMO. Folk will see it for what it is, the Eton boys looking after their own.

Incidentally, I work for an English based company and live in Scotland as well so I know how you feel. 

First round result of "pick the biggest turd" contest is in:

All Tory MPs voted, no spoiled ballots.

Those below the line are eliminated (only from this race, not the human race)

Boris Johnson - 114

Jeremy Hunt - 43

Michael Gove - 37

Dominic Raab - 27

Sajid Javid - 23

Matt Hancock - 20

Rory Stewart - 19

----------------------------------------

Andrea Leadsom - 11

Mark Harper - 10

Esther McVey - 9

Edited by Cade

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Cade said:

First round result of "pick the biggest turd" contest is in:

All Tory MPs voted, no spoiled ballots.

Those below the line are eliminated (only from this race, not the human race)

Boris Johnson - 114

Jeremy Hunt - 43

Michael Gove - 37

Dominic Raab - 27

Sajid Javid - 23

Matt Hancock - 20

Rory Stewart - 19

----------------------------------------

Andrea Leadsom - 11

Mark Harper - 10

Esther McVey - 9

It’s the world biggest ***** ***** list that good lord what has happened to Britain?!

I also don’t believe there’s 37 people in the world that like Michael Gove never mind vote for him in the Tory party. 

A horrible little man. 

Rory Stewart says that if PM Boris Johnson prorogued Parliament to force through a no-deal Brexit "we will hold our own session of Parliament across the road in Methodist Central Hall and we will bring him down".

:scenes:

Having said that, Stewart did vote against the Labour motion yesterday that was aimed at stopping No-Deal.

Edited by Cade

jack D and coke
30 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

I quite like listening to Rory Stewart, has good ideas although not sure of Brexit credentials.  

Only one who strikes me as being a little bit human, if a bit weird as well. 

The rest? ****ing nora!! 

3 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Sorry, IF the Bojo tax cuts take place and the SNP do NOT follow suit it could cause real problems for the SNP.

NI is not devolved so I would face a feckin MASSIVE hike in that to find a tax cut in England, whilst I did not get a similar compensatory cut in Scotland.

I already pay more tax than my English colleagues ( but don't mind really as it used to prop the health service) + failure to pass on the band changes that were given to higher earners south of the border.

Think when it gets to the stage where I am literally tens of thousands out compared to down south  then its goodnight Vienna for I and many colleagues.

Why the actual **** should I get a massive cut in take home pay to fund a tax cut for my English colleagues?

I'm quite happy to paying more tax for better services. Thanks.

Dagger Is Back
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Me too fella. I find this whole thing so depressing and the thought of that turd BJ being in No10

It’s like a bloody nightmare 

4 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Me too fella. I find this whole thing so depressing and the thought of that turd BJ being in No10

It’s like a bloody nightmare 

Personality politics. The world is goosed with Trump, Boris and Farage at the helm. 

Dagger Is Back
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Personality politics. The world is goosed with Trump, Boris and Farage at the helm. 

How I feel too matey. It beggars belief that they’ve manoeuvred themselves into these positions.

They are all extremely dangerous individuals

doctor jambo
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

That’s not what you would be doing....... we would be paying more NI to cut English income tax.

you happy with that?

14 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

That’s not what you would be doing....... we would be paying more NI to cut English income tax.

you happy with that?

That's not The SNP's fault now, is it?  Do you think NI should be devolved? Or are you happy to pay for English tax cuts?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Trump is an insane liar and criminal, would never tar Boris with that brush. 

BoJo helped get a journalist beaten up, by darius guppy, back in the 90s. He's exactly like trump. 

The Old Tolbooth

****ing farcical the whole thing, you've got idiot chops running America, and his even bigger doppleganger brother threatening to run the UK now too, you couldn't make this shit up! 

This should be the options on the Scottish referendum ballot paper 

Image may contain: text

3 hours ago, JackLadd said:

I quite like listening to Rory Stewart, has good ideas although not sure of Brexit credentials.  

Not sure if you’d be saying that if you had a look at his voting history. 

Hes still an utter *****. 

AlphonseCapone
6 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

you happy with that?

Surely the solution is independence then, or at a minimum, devolve NI. On what sane rational planet should the Scottish Government be forced into changing its policy on a devolved issue because of the decision of a man who will be elected by a franchise of less than 10,000 Scottish people? 

This isn't the Scottish Governments fault, it's the fault of the absolute shan version of democracy Scotland finds itself in. 

doctor jambo
6 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Surely the solution is independence then, or at a minimum, devolve NI. On what sane rational planet should the Scottish Government be forced into changing its policy on a devolved issue because of the decision of a man who will be elected by a franchise of less than 10,000 Scottish people? 

This isn't the Scottish Governments fault, it's the fault of the absolute shan version of democracy Scotland finds itself in. 

I agree it’s not, but Indy is dead- salmond went off early and lost.

Now there may be payback.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

This is a classic. Sheer bloody poetry to see that entitled, arrogant, buffoon grilled and squirming

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-21916385/boris-johnson-grilled-on-integrity-ahead-of-tv-documentary

The thing is though, this is like Brexit and Trump all over again.

All the arguments being made for why Johnson should be nowhere near the job - and yet still he’s going to get it.

We’re in a weird era.

See Javid has signed the extradition papers for Assange. Tories sending a bloke to an American prison for decades just because he told the truth. Nice lot the tories. 

12 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

I agree it’s not, but Indy is dead- salmond went off early and lost.

Now there may be payback.

Indy is dead???

Must have missed that memo. 

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Pans Jambo said:

See Javid has signed the extradition papers for Assange. Tories sending a bloke to an American prison for decades just because he told the truth. Nice lot the tories. 

He’s licking Trump’s arse.

1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

He’s licking Trump’s arse.

Sign of things to come from our overlords. 

Bye bye NHS. Hello chlorinated chicken etc...

The Real Maroonblood
47 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Sign of things to come from our overlords. 

Bye bye NHS. Hello chlorinated chicken etc...

Keep the special relationship going.

That really pisses me off.

Am seriously considering ****ing off to Canada. ****ing pish times we are living in. 

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, Cade said:

Matt Hancock (no, I've never heard of him either) has dropped out of the race to be the last Tory PM of the UK.

Here he is...

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

Banker (With a W)!

:lol: big time mate.

None of them come across as anything else it’s a brutal choice of candidates. 

Dagger Is Back
20 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Yip dark times

5 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The thing is though, this is like Brexit and Trump all over again.

All the arguments being made for why Johnson should be nowhere near the job - and yet still he’s going to get it.

We’re in a weird era.

It is exactly like that. You sit and think, it surely couldn't happen couldn't it? And it does!

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Am seriously considering ****ing off to Canada. ****ing pish times we are living in. 

Me and my gf have been talking about our options for the future as well if this is the way Britain is going. 

Shame as I love Scotland but can’t live in a country governed by this branch of Tory. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Wasn't Hancock backed by the permacunt Mundell?    That's enough to finish anyone.

He was. 

What a spineless goon that is. His interview about now supporting Johnson is cringeworthy. 

7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

He was. 

What a spineless goon that is. His interview about now supporting Johnson is cringeworthy. 

I seriously cannot believe fluffy has even got a seat? Who voted for that imbecile in?

This was the guy that categorically said that he could not work for Boris and is now brown nosing him to try and keep his job when he is eventually crowned PM!

Tories = Liars. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, Cade said:

Matt Hancock (no, I've never heard of him either) has dropped out of the race to be the last Tory PM of the UK.

Is he not the ****wit that didn't know the importance of Dover and imports into uk (or something equally as ****witted)? 

25 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Is he not the ****wit that didn't know the importance of Dover and imports into uk (or something equally as ****witted)? 

Nope that was Dominic Raab.

The Brexit secretary.

That's right.

The guy in charge of Brexit didn't realise that almost all of the UK's imports come through Dover.

Edited by Cade

25 minutes ago, Cade said:

The Brexit secretary.

That's right.

The guy in charge of Brexit didn't realise that almost all of the UK's imports come through Dover.

Eh? Dover is nowhere near the busiest UK port for imported freight.

Doesn't make Dominic Raab any less of a knob mind you.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Yip dark times

It is exactly like that. You sit and think, it surely couldn't happen couldn't it? And it does!

It's also started to strike me how little influence some media outlets have. I read the Guardian a lot and they've been tearing into Brexit/Trump/Johnson without making the slightest bit of difference to.

A big problem these days is the old thing about echo chambers - no-one can really reach people who don't agree with them or their politics.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Cade said:

The Brexit secretary.

That's right.

My mistake. Easy to get these morons mixed up. Makes you wonder what kind of ****wit thought, that's the party for me? 

maroonlegions
20 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I seriously cannot believe fluffy has even got a seat? Who voted for that imbecile in?

This was the guy that categorically said that he could not work for Boris and is now brown nosing him to try and keep his job when he is eventually crowned PM!

Tories = Liars. 

Speaking of liars, thank feck another snake oil man has left the Labour party to join the yellow Tories, that he once denounced on several occasions.

Image may contain: 6 people

And also our possibkle new PM"s dad has came out with a vile comment.

safe_image.php?d=AQCu_hooP5YajVeg&w=540&

Vile man, like his son.

maroonlegions

This from a man who is most likely to become the next prime minister of the UK. 

When he was rightly backed into a corner over HIS decisions to close fire stations , he had only one answer , "oh shut up". Translated , he really meant was  "get to feck, i dont give a feck".

A serial liar,  racist, homophobic and a man who has on many occasions gone public on such beliefs.  

Montgomery Brewster
2 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Speaking of liars, thank feck another snake oil man has left the Labour party to join the yellow Tories, that he once denounced on several occasions.

Image may contain: 6 people

And also our possibkle new PM"s dad has came out with a vile comment.

safe_image.php?d=AQCu_hooP5YajVeg&w=540&

Vile man, like his son.

Absolutely spot on. I can’t believe people are talking about the Lib Dem surge and how they are the good guys all of a sudden. 

The tories and them are one and the same . Coalition partners in crime. Absolute cretins.