More Tory lies

aussieh

doctor jambo
Just now, doctor jambo said:

Chillax - I agree.

for a long time I have felt really uneasy about the workers being broken to continue to fund padded retirement perks.

Wage stagnation is a disaster.

Benefit cuts are a disaster.

Triple locked pension rises are a disaster.

Austerity has been borne by the workers and the poor (all workers, mind!)

You take a £200 TV license off the pensioners and all hell rains down.

You freeze public sector pay for years  aka massive pay cuts and .........the health secretary could end up running the country

Oh and the Boris cut is targeted at pensioners.
Sure I may get a tax cut- but I'll pay more NI

So I wont be any better off !

But the pensioners don't pay NI..........

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

We did produce Blair, Brown and Gove. So yeh, probably we do

Gove didn't win his seat up here, did he. One of those Scots Tories who pretend not to be Scottish. Fox, IDS, Gove and the rest. At least Ruth and Broon haven't pulled that shite. Blair was born here, but he's never Scottish in his life.

We had the chance to bin the lot and shat it. I hope Corbyn gets in and takes everyone's money.

15 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Oh and the Boris cut is targeted at pensioners.
Sure I may get a tax cut- but I'll pay more NI

So I wont be any better off !

But the pensioners don't pay NI..........

I see Boris is gonnae raise NI ,to fund these tax cuts. Since tax is now devolved, Scots will be subsidising the English again. The SNP couldn't write a better script.

doctor jambo
47 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I see Boris is gonnae raise NI ,to fund these tax cuts. Since tax is now devolved, Scots will be subsidising the English again. The SNP couldn't write a better script.

Or the taxation gap between us and rUK rises even more

19 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I may be wrong, but don't Scottish public services outperform those down south?

That isn't to say Scottish services couldn't be better, but arguably are mitigated by tax rates?

Personally, I think we are paying for poor decisions by governments over the last 40 odd years to leave our pensions etc in the state they are now.

maroonlegions

And still there are Tories defending this or spinning it as if its the claimints fault. 

Taxation gap, aye right. :jj_facepalm:

The cost of running just one part of the tribunal system shows how benefit tests aren't just hitting claimants - they're hurting the taxpayer too.

Yip . What Austerity.  £26 million fecking pounds.   By all means , mean test claimants to see if they qualify , no problem with that. But when you get a  means test system set up to deliberty deny or make it harder for those to claim then its a different story. 

Edited by maroonlegions

3 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

We did produce Blair, Brown and Gove. So yeh, probably we do

Christ its hard to argue wi this ?

doctor jambo
3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Christ its hard to argue wi this ?

And IDS and Alastair Campbell 

Just now, doctor jambo said:

And IDS and Alastair Campbell 

True, theres a few with the Scottish cringe deep within them. 

If we're seriously going to get into the "who produced the most arseholes" race, then I think England has the clear lead.

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Rubbish! Why should we pay more NI. NI should be devolved.

32 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

You’d think our biggest export was cnnts

Are you still in Scotland?

:leveinproblem:

doctor jambo
25 minutes ago, Cade said:

If we're seriously going to get into the "who produced the most arseholes" race, then I think England has the clear lead.

Think norn Ireland wins

2 hours ago, Julie1957 said:

How Boris can kill the S N P stone dead.You would kill Scotland stone dead. £43000 to £80000. Tax

Mate, this was the guy that put that shite on the side of that bus. You seriously think a proven lying shitehawk would implement a £10Bn income tax cut if/when he get the keys to number 10???

Aye, OK then!

Honest, I wont come in your mouth is the 2nd biggest lie after that. 

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Honest, I wont come in your mouth is the 2nd biggest lie after that. 

:lol: 

I was always told that was second to your cheques in the post??

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

:lol: 

I was always told that was second to your cheques in the post??

? Aye that auld classic. 

Tories are for the many not the few is also a beauty!

Never forget that our PM will be chosen by a handful of self-serving gravy train riders... then circa 160,000 'I'm alright Jacks',    the majority of whom treat Boris Johnson as a serious person.

My God.

13 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Never forget that our PM will be chosen by a handful of self-serving gravy train riders... then circa 160,000 'I'm alright Jacks',    the majority of whom treat Boris Johnson as a serious person.

My God.

Yip, population of Dundee choosing the person to run 65,000,000+ population. 

Talk about a democratic deficit...

7 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yip, population of Dundee choosing the person to run 65,000,000+ population. 

Talk about a democratic deficit...

Its only about 9000 shitehawks based in Scotland that’ll decide our prime minister. 

So less than the population of Prestonpans will help decide the person who will execute brexit. Despite 62% up here voting against it from a party that hasnt won an election in Scotland for 64 years. 

64 YEARS!!!!

Edited by Pans Jambo

47 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Its only about 9000 shitehawks based in Scotland that’ll decide our prime minister. 

So less than the population of Prestonpans will help decide the person who will execute brexit. Despite 62% up here voting against it from a party that hasnt won an election in Scotland for 64 years. 

64 YEARS!!!!

You're part of the UK just in the event you forgot. 

11 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

I don't think he did forget.    That is the part of the point.      

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

I don't think he did forget.    That is the part of the point.      

Yes well the rules are clear. 

Unless you're the SNP and you want to bend it to suit your agenda. 

manaliveits105

Boris a certainty

Telegraph poll shows with Boris at a general election run away Tory win

Boris tells Wee nippy to do one 

back to the day job

1 hour ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

UK OK? Is that it?

?

49 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Boris a certainty

Telegraph poll shows with Boris at a general election run away Tory win

Boris tells Wee nippy to do one 

back to the day job

Yes mother Sturgeon back to ignoring the will of the Scottish parly. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/06/06/john-swinney-dismisses-moan-fest-evidence-100-schools-teaching/amp/

They're never wrong are they?

How about that Named Persons shambles as well. 

You only have to look at the graph of declared support for Johnson and the other candidates from Tory MPs,   as well as the make up of either leave supporting MPs and remainers to see how the Tories are positioning themselves for the Johnson era.     Brexit,   political philosophy and common decency and taking a back seat.     Tory MPs can see the likely winner and the name of the game is to be on the winning side and prop up support in the polls.     The gravy train rumbles on. 

Half of Boris' supporters are behind him coz he'll do a No Deal.

Half of Boris' supporters are behind him coz he'll get a New Deal.

Some people are going to be very disappointed.

We'll all be worse off.

11 minutes ago, Cade said:

Half of Boris' supporters are behind him coz he'll do a No Deal.

Half of Boris' supporters are behind him coz he'll get a New Deal.

Some people are going to be very disappointed.

We'll all be worse off.

Most of the so-called policies and pledges being made by all of them are total fairy tales.     It's an entirely bogus game of saying anything that might appeal to MPs,    members and voters.      It's a bit like a party election campaign but without a formal manifesto to be hel to account over.     

Edited by Victorian

maroonlegions

Rats the lot of them , for the last ten years they have , like a pack of vultures , picked, slashed and reduced vital services and funding for the vulnerable  and poor, now it's the really old.  Whos next.Is there anyone left to squeeze the last fecking drop of blood out of them.

No photo description available.

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, Cade said:

Rooth the Mooth solidly behind Sajid Javid, one of the worst of the candidates.

Well suited.

20 minutes ago, Cade said:

Rooth the Mooth solidly behind Sajid Javid, one of the worst of the candidates.

That’ll be the Rooth that has NEVER won an election. EVER. Some endorsement. A loser backing a loser. 

Lizard nasty party. Lot of them. 

maroonlegions

Remember when Boris the clown, or this little runt of a liar had a big part to play in the closer of this fire station. Suddenly turned into luxury apartments aided by a Tory donor at the time.  Yip the UK public are really zipped up the back.

boris-fire-stations-wear-red-300x300.jpg

maroonlegions

These Tories are really aiding the  SNPS cause for independence up here. I mean  how fecking low and sneaky can they go, trying to shut down Parliament so they can sneak a no deal Brexit through.One party state eh.

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

Opening headlines on ITV news, ...Boris says ..."TRUST me".  :sarcasm:

From Boris the serial liar , that"s rich.  Earn over £50,000 ,  well here"s a tax break.

Looking after their own , feathering their nest and fecking  the rest.  

Edited by maroonlegions

maroonlegions

The Mayor of Liverpool disses Esther McVey. Well done that man.

Anderson says he is “sick and tired” of McVey trying to portray herself as someone who understands working-class issues and poverty. “Here is a woman using the brand of Liverpool to claim she is fair; that she has a knowledge of what it’s like to be working class.”:whistling:

Anderson says cuts to the city’s budget have led to an increase in demand for food banks, which McVey has defended in the past. “For somebody who says food banks are a good thing because it shows a ‘Big Society mentality’ – well, what I think it shows is a broken society,” he says. “Scousers have principles. They care for one another, they stand up for one another, they protect one another … Anyone who doesn’t do that, in my view, is not a true scouser.”

Tory austerity has had a terrible effect on Liverpool. This city stands for community, fairness & justice. At DWP & as Tory Party Leader hopeful, Ester McVey’s record flies in face of that proud tradition. 

View image on Twitter

:greggy:

Governor Tarkin

ML is probably one of the few folk more detatched from reality than the tories.

It's simply incredible that most of these mongrels are still barking out the mantra of no-deal being a vital bargaining position.     That misplaced and redundant belief was busted months ago.     I don't believe for a second that any of them truly believe in it.     It's just a soundbite to be endlessly repeated to facilitate a hard crash out.      Not borne out of the belief that it is an advantageous outcome... merely to be the chosen one who delivers the holy grail and wins the decades old war.

It's a game to be won whilst the money rolls in and the personal ambition is fulfilled.    The real world damage will be suffered by the expendible plebs.

Tories: "No Deal is the ideal bargaining chip!"

EU: "Fine, crash out. We're not re-negotiating anything."

Tories: "OK then can we have some more time?"

EU: "Fine, but don't waste it"

Tories: "Huzzah! No Deal is still the ideal bargaining chip!"

EU: "Fine, crash out. We're not re-negotiating anything."

Tories: "OK then can we have some more time?"

Repeat every 4 months for 3 years.

The Mighty Thor
11 hours ago, Victorian said:

It's simply incredible that most of these mongrels are still barking out the mantra of no-deal being a vital bargaining position.     That misplaced and redundant belief was busted months ago.     I don't believe for a second that any of them truly believe in it.     It's just a soundbite to be endlessly repeated to facilitate a hard crash out.      Not borne out of the belief that it is an advantageous outcome... merely to be the chosen one who delivers the holy grail and wins the decades old war.

It's a game to be won whilst the money rolls in and the personal ambition is fulfilled.    The real world damage will be suffered by the expendible plebs.

You need to remember they are pitching  this shite to 125,000 arseholes who put us in this situation in the first place. 

Hence the reason that the promises being made probably resonate with the empire loving little englander types who most likely won't be around to suffer the long term economic consequences of the Brexit shitshow. 

Gideon's "Help To Buy" scheme exposed as the sham it always was:

20% of claimants already owned at least one other property and 65% of claimants could have afforded the property without needing to claim at all.

It was only ever a sham, using taxpayer's money to keep the housing price bubble inflated.

Much like Housing Benefit in that regard.

doctor jambo
17 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

These Tories are really aiding the  SNPS cause for independence up here. I mean  how fecking low and sneaky can they go, trying to shut down Parliament so they can sneak a no deal Brexit through.One party state eh.

Sorry, IF the Bojo tax cuts take place and the SNP do NOT follow suit it could cause real problems for the SNP.

NI is not devolved so I would face a feckin MASSIVE hike in that to find a tax cut in England, whilst I did not get a similar compensatory cut in Scotland.

I already pay more tax than my English colleagues ( but don't mind really as it used to prop the health service) + failure to pass on the band changes that were given to higher earners south of the border.

Think when it gets to the stage where I am literally tens of thousands out compared to down south  then its goodnight Vienna for I and many colleagues.

Why the actual **** should I get a massive cut in take home pay to fund a tax cut for my English colleagues?

doctor jambo
2 hours ago, Cade said:

Gideon's "Help To Buy" scheme exposed as the sham it always was:

20% of claimants already owned at least one other property and 65% of claimants could have afforded the property without needing to claim at all.

It was only ever a sham, using taxpayer's money to keep the housing price bubble inflated.

Much like Housing Benefit in that regard.

True and the "help to buy ISA " the same.

essentially propping up Englands house prices using tax payers subsidy.

What they really need to do is help the poor to buy houses.

ie the government builds hundreds of thousands of new homes,, then sells them at cost + say 10% to anyone earning < £30,000 per annum.

The government owns the banks now so could bankroll the thing easily