More Tory lies

aussieh

Some few days for Keystone Cops Party.

Grayling continuing to burn vast amounts of public money.

Karen Brady (Northern Ireland secretary) showing industrial Grade ignorance of Irish history and sensibilities.   As well as ante-judicial discretion.

Amber Rudd taking a jump back into the 1970s by thinking the term 'coloured' is acceptable language.

Andrea Leadsom thinking that UK citizen muslims' concerns about Islamophobia should be referred to the FOREIGN office.

:rofl:  

:vrface:

None of them sackable because the PM has no other choice but to avoid upsetting all would be opponents and leadership contenders.     

A basket case government.

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Karen Brady (Northern Ireland secretary) showing industrial Grade ignorance of Irish history and sensibilities.   As well as ante-judicial discretion.

Amber Rudd taking a jump back into the 1970s by thinking the term 'coloured' is acceptable language.

Andrea Leadsom thinking that UK citizen muslims' concerns about Islamophobia should be referred to the FOREIGN office.

None of them sackable because the PM has no other choice but to avoid upsetting all would be opponents and leadership contenders.     

What a lot of imbeciles.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
18 hours ago, Victorian said:

You missed out them bringing back Charlie elphick, just to win a vote. 

maroonlegions

Tory toffs and rich-boys are out of their depth and have been for years. The chickens are coming home to roost!

Image may contain: text

maroonlegions

This man is a pure weasel.

BREXIT, a Tory scam to fill the bank balances of the wealthy.

“The amount I receive is not for public disclosure.” Tory Rees-Mogg cries.:lol:

Dispatches reveals that Brexiteer and Tory MP Jacob Rees-Mogg may have earned at least £7 million since the 2016 EU referendum, from an investment firm he partly owns - which has seen its profits increase since the vote.

:muggy:

maroonlegions

And there it is , confirmation that they really are  just a party of self interests , the SELFSERVATIVES

Image may contain: 1 person

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Lets just hope Bojo is guilty of nothing more than being crass.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Whats all the goss about PM May asking the civil service to apply pressure on Her Maj the Queen to rule out an Article 50 extension? 

A tad desperate if true. 

maroonlegions

Vile man, vile, there is a insidious reason why May stopped the release/ investigation into  the findings of the parliamentary historic  child abuse and its not how much it was costing.

Image may contain: text

:vangry:

Asylum seeker who converted from Islam to Christianity because Christianity is "a more peaceful religion" is denied asylum after the Home Office quotes several passages from the Bible proving that it's a violent faith, thereby claiming that he hadn't really converted because he doesn't understand Christianity.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/home-office-christian-convert-asylum-refused-bible-not-peaceful-a8832026.html

:cornette:

Edited by Cade

More than 15 Tory councillors across the land, who were suspended for racist and islamophobic comments, have been quietly reinstated.

• 2 weeks later...
Jambo-Jimbo
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Brexit is a good excuse to pulverise the poor.

Don't think the Tories need an excuse.

...a bit disco
9 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Seen this on Sky News, absolutely shocking and totally unacceptable that in 2019 there are 4.1 million children living in poverty in the UK.

https://news.sky.com/story/benefit-cuts-forcing-desperate-parents-to-baby-banks-for-supplies-11685421

And that is after the Tories rewrote the definition of child poverty.

• 2 weeks later...
maroonlegions
7 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

I hope the person at the DWP who deemed this man was fit for work is really proud of themselves.

image.jpeg.94706bd9e72f0b43cdcf8a94ce88007f.jpeg

He died last week.

https://www.itv.com/news/granada/2019-04-21/six-stone-man-deemed-fit-to-work-by-dwp-dies/

Tip of the iceberg of those dying or in real hardship from the Tory Draconian welfare reforms.

Sad as feck. And people will still go out and vote Tory. And  some will even try and spin this and paint it as a small unfortunate statistic of the much needed war on dole scroungers.   

Edited by maroonlegions

Jambo-Jimbo
3 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Tip of the iceberg of those dying or in real hardship from the Tory Draconian welfare reforms.

Sad as feck. And people will still go out and vote Tory. And  some will even try and spin this and paint it as a small unfortunate statistic of the much needed war on dole scroungers.   

Absolutely, but I wouldn't say it's 'welfare reforms' but more what the Tories normally do whenever they get into power, dressed up as 'welfare reforms'.

Contrary to what you may think about me, especially when I pick you up on some incorrect memes you post from time to time, I am no friend of the Tories, never have been and I can't see me ever being one either.

I have a story to tell, but now is neither the time nor the place, surffice to say that it's long term health related, thus I have a little bit of experience in dealing with the DWP.

maroonlegions
22 hours ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Absolutely, but I wouldn't say it's 'welfare reforms' but more what the Tories normally do whenever they get into power, dressed up as 'welfare reforms'.

Contrary to what you may think about me, especially when I pick you up on some incorrect memes you post from time to time, I am no friend of the Tories, never have been and I can't see me ever being one either.

I have a story to tell, but now is neither the time nor the place, surffice to say that it's long term health related, thus I have a little bit of experience in dealing with the DWP.

Sorry to hear about your long term health related problem.

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

Yet more crocodile tears.

You can look up how any MP has voted or abstained in these kind of votes. They leave a trail, like one leaves on the inter net.

Edited by maroonlegions

Jambo-Jimbo
33 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Sorry to hear about your long term health related problem.

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

Yet more crocodile tears.

You can look up how any MP has voted or abstained in these kind of votes. They leave a trail, like one leaves on the inter net.

Also voted against equality & human rights issues & higher taxation for the banks.

Says it all really.

maroonlegions
23 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Also voted against equality & human rights issues & higher taxation for the banks.

Says it all really.

Reptilians the lot of them, cold blooded i mean.  

4 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

This government. Utter, utter, utter scum.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/apr/23/toeic-english-test-sajid-javid-urged-to-act-in-immigration-scandal-bigger-than-windrush

Can't we deport them and keep all these students instead? 

It's not like Panorama to stitch people right up. That show needs Roger Cooked.

• 2 weeks later...
maroonlegions
Image may contain: 1 person, text

In reality  save them  then blackmail them and they will do as you say. Was May ever in trouble i mean debt or wanting some power maybe.
Edited by maroonlegions

indianajones

As a civil servant I have to say I am disgusted that the Prime Minister does not think that the police should be involved in the Williamson case. 

Jambo-Jimbo
30 minutes ago, indianajones said:

As a civil servant I have to say I am disgusted that the Prime Minister does not think that the police should be involved in the Williamson case. 

You can bet if it were you, your feet wouldn't touch the ground.............................

Victorian

Brutal dismissal letter.

Unequivocal denial.

It can't be left there.     There is a public interest requirement to establish the facts and prosecute any criminal offences carried out.

But it's the Tories.     They don't tend to give a **** about natural justice.      

Who could vote for these snakes?

indianajones
57 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

You can bet if it were you, your feet wouldn't touch the ground.............................

Exactly. The prison sentence would arrive quicker than the P45. 

48 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Brutal dismissal letter.

Unequivocal denial.

It can't be left there.     There is a public interest requirement to establish the facts and prosecute any criminal offences carried out.

But it's the Tories.     They don't tend to give a **** about natural justice.      

Who could vote for these snakes?

If she doesn't take this any further then its an absolute shambles. This is from the same woman that called Corbyn a 'risk to national security'. 

This must be taken further. If not then it makes a complete joke of the codes civil servants are obliged to follow. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, indianajones said:

Totally agree.

It won’t be her who decides if criminal proceedings take place.

I won’t hold my breath.

Victorian
2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Exactly. The prison sentence would arrive quicker than the P45. 

If she doesn't take this any further then its an absolute shambles. This is from the same woman that called Corbyn a 'risk to national security'. 

This must be taken further. If not then it makes a complete joke of the codes civil servants are obliged to follow. 

It's just another chapter in the book of disrepute this government is writing.    Ministers so accustomed to being free to leak and brief against collective responsibility that they've completely lost the plot.      This is not a government.      It's a dog-eat-dog, dystopian,   post apocalyptic horror movie.

The Mighty Thor
9 minutes ago, Victorian said:

It's just another chapter in the book of disrepute this government is writing.    Ministers so accustomed to being free to leak and brief against collective responsibility that they've completely lost the plot.      This is not a government.      It's a dog-eat-dog, dystopian,   post apocalyptic horror movie.

We've not even reached dystopia yet.

There is much to come from these charlatans. 

AlimOzturk

Something fishy. Why is Williamson so eager for a police investigation and the Government aren't?

Are they worried something even more sinister might come to a head?

Dodgey *******s

Unknown user
58 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Something fishy. Why is Williamson so eager for a police investigation and the Government aren't?

Dodgey *******s

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

It's very unlikely the police would get involved unbidden, the rules were changed a few years ago and IIRC the prime minister makes the decision on what action is appropriate, whether the police are called in.

The Real Maroonblood
57 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

It's very unlikely the police would get involved unbidden, the rules were changed a few years ago and IIRC the prime minister makes the decision on what action is appropriate, whether the police are called in.

Is that any crime that is committed the PM decides?

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Is that any crime that is committed the PM decides?

From what I remember it would need to be pretty obvious with clear evidence, a very winnable case, and a likely bbig sentence for the police to get involved without being asked (happy to be corrected, I'm a bit vague on this one.)

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

From what I remember it would need to be pretty obvious with clear evidence, a very winnable case, and a likely bbig sentence for the police to get involved without being asked (happy to be corrected, I'm a bit vague on this one.)

Not doubting you just seems strange.

Unknown user
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Not doubting you just seems strange.

I suppose there's two parts to it, there's national secrets and politically sensitive stuff that you can't allow police to just wade into, but also it would prevent the chance of cynically motivated investigation.

The prime minister's meant to be the most responsible person in the country mind!

8 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Dodgey *******s

The journalists will be in court , no? 

He's saying he didn't, so the only way for him to prove himself, is police/Court action.

All bets are off.

And sometimes we need to know if the government is corrupt.

Edited by ri Alban

Westminster Abbey to hold a "service of thanksgiving" to mark 50 years of the UK having nuclear weapons.

:cornette: :cornette_dog:

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Cade said:

Westminster Abbey to hold a "service of thanksgiving" to mark 50 years of the UK having nuclear weapons.

:cornette: :cornette_dog:

Dearie me.