More Tory lies

aussieh

Trapper John McIntyre
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Have you? Your posts are utter nonsense in general, daft memes, scare stories and McConachie type shite that does you no favours, your posts are littered with   “krankie” or something equally as hilarious and people rip space mackerel :facepalm: 

Really?

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trapper John McIntyre
2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Not sure what to reply to that. 

You’re not a comedian china. 

You are.

Governor Tarkin

Oi, FFS, gents, eh. 

A decent bit of debate was almost in danger of breaking out a page or so ago. Can we not just be pals and get back to calling the Tory's a shower of ^^^^s (if that happens to be your bag, like).

:thumbsup:

Edited by Governor Tarkin

The Mighty Thor
9 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

For anyone who doesn't know the difference between a Unionist and a Nationalist.

Me, as a Unionist: "I'm more concerned with the preservation of life. Regardless of religion, race, creed or sexuality."

Space Mackerel, as a Nationalist: "Go back where you ****ing came from."

Joyous and civic :laugh:

Joyous and civic.

The province's nationalists and Catholic brethren will, as I type, be looking forward to NI's unionist community's annual festival of tolerance, regardless of religion, race, creed or sexuality. They're famed for it.

Joyous, civic and propping up the Conservative government. 

20 hours ago, Ministry MK2 said:

Which party do you support?

The one with the policies that help the vulnerable & not the elite. 

Anyway, is this not a Tory bashing thread?

12 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I'd be more concerned with a return of violence than whether or not I'd need to flash my passport if I tried to cross over the border.

As would any right minded human being.

Shouldnt have to entertain either thought however; remind me what party got us to this juncture again???

The new monster raving loony party that is the tories. Only they could take a working peaceful resolution and stamp all over it. Remember that when the first shot gets fires in anger over there. 

Phil Dunphy
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

Shouldnt have to entertain either thought however; remind me what party got us to this juncture again???

The new monster raving loony party that is the tories. Only they could take a working peaceful resolution and stamp all over it. Remember that when the first shot gets fires in anger over there. 

The 17 odd million who voted for Brexit got us here. David Cameron called the referendum against his better judgement and was firmly in the Remain camp iirc. 

The PM said she would work towards there not being a hard border and I sincerely hope that at the end of all this, those striking a deal will remember what will happen if they start messing with Northern Ireland’s borders again. 

11 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

For anyone who doesn't know the difference between a Unionist and a Nationalist.

Me, as a Unionist: "I'm more concerned with the preservation of life. Regardless of religion, race, creed or sexuality."

Space Mackerel, as a Nationalist: "Go back where you ****ing came from."

Joyous and civic :laugh:

Think you have that in reverse. You will find that Spacey probably endorses more immigration into Scotland of all nationalities & will perhaps like to be part of the freedom of movement that being a member of the EU affords. 

Britnatz on the other hand want to be insular and pay for adverts like “go home” on the sides of ad vans. Oh, & they also gave us Brexit. 

Doesnt sound very joyous and civic at all. 

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

The 17 odd million who voted for Brexit got us here. David Cameron called the referendum against his better judgement and was firmly in the Remain camp iirc. 

The PM said she would work towards there not being a hard border and I sincerely hope that at the end of all this, those striking a deal will remember what will happen if they start messing with Northern Ireland’s borders again. 

Yes keep telling yourself that. The Tory party gave is the referendum on the EU whether the PM at the time (& May) were remainers matters not. It was the Tory party running scared of UKIP and their “whips” couldnt control the back benchers (seem to be able to do this no problem over the last couple of votes in parliment over the EU withdrawal bill) so far, even the neutrals would give them 2 or 3 out of 10 for the way they have handled it this far. 

Thunderstruck
10 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Hypocrite. 

We are now quite clear that your policy is independence and your silence on the matter suggests that you would vote for that if, as now seems certain, it would harm the weakest members of society. 

That makes you no better, perhaps even worse, than the Tories you despise. 

Phil Dunphy
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Think you have that in reverse. You will find that Spacey probably endorses more immigration into Scotland of all nationalities & will perhaps like to be part of the freedom of movement that being a member of the EU affords. 

Britnatz on the other hand want to be insular and pay for adverts like “go home” on the sides of ad vans. Oh, & they also gave us Brexit. 

You realise that I’m not a Britnat, yeah? I’m proud to be British and immigration helps make the country run. 

But then all Unionists are foreigner hating racists, eh?

:cornette:

5 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

Hypocrite. 

We are now quite clear that your policy is independence and your silence on the matter suggests that you would vote for that if, as now seems certain, it would harm the weakest members of society. 

That makes you no better, perhaps even worse, than the Tories you despise. 

You keep selling that shite to youself. 

E79A06C6-8C0E-4A1A-A200-F5C435AE9CD6.png

4 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

You realise that I’m not a Britnat, yeah? I’m proud to be British and immigration helps make the country run. 

But then all Unionists are foreigner hating racists, eh?

:cornette:

The ones that votes for Brexit based on immigration & “terrorists in our midst”. 

So, most tories then. 

The ones that votes for Brexit based on immigration & “terrorists in our midst”. 

So, most tories then. 

What evidence do you have to make that outlandish and frankly offensive claim?

Edited by Dannie Boy
That outlandish

Just now, Dannie Boy said:

What evidence do you have to make  outlandish and frankly offensive claim?

Its my opinion DB. Its an opinionated forum. Feel free to ignore as you see fit.

Edited by Pans Jambo

Thunderstruck

You keep selling that shite to youself. 

E79A06C6-8C0E-4A1A-A200-F5C435AE9CD6.png

So the opinion of the SNP’s own “Growth Commission” is shite, is it. 

If only you had been as critical of some of the outlandish claims - in the White Paper and the ludicrous claims about oil, you might be able to get on with life instead of nursing grievances. 

9 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

So the opinion of the SNP’s own “Growth Commission” is shite, is it. 

If only you had been as critical of some of the outlandish claims - in the White Paper and the ludicrous claims about oil, you might be able to get on with life instead of nursing grievances. 

Nope. More pish. Having none of it. 

Phil Dunphy

So, most tories then. 

All, and I do mean all, the people who I know voted No to Indy voted Remain. 

Every. Single. One. 

Unionist doesn’t mean racist. 

Thunderstruck
21 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Nope. More pish. Having none of it. 

You are, of course, right to dismiss the Growth Commission as “pish” - it was wildly optimistic. 

2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

So, most tories then. 

As opposed to the ones who voted remain because they like having terrorists in our midst :laugh:

9 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

As opposed to the ones who voted remain because they like having terrorists in our midst :laugh:

Bloody immigrants taking all our jobs. 

Bloody immigrants clogging up our NHS. 

Bloody immigrants getting all the benefits. 

Bloody immigrants getting social housing. 

Bloody immigrants cant even speak English. 

Bloody immigrants are the cause of the rise in crime. 

Bloody immigrants are sheltered by the state then turn against them. 

Bloody immigrants wont integrate. 

Bloody immigrants are bloody muslims. 

Bloody muslims are bloody terrorists. 

Vote to leave the EU & you can get back control of your borders. 

Tories. Bloody lying parasites. 

Edited by Pans Jambo

3 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Bloody immigrants taking all our jobs. 

Bloody immigrants clogging up our NHS. 

Bloody immigrants getting all the benefits. 

Bloody immigrants getting social housing. 

Bloody immigrants cant even speak English. 

Bloody immigrants are the cause of the rise in crime. 

Bloody immigrants are sheltered by the state then turn against them. 

Bloody immigrants wont integrate. 

Bloody immigrants are bloody muslims. 

Bloody muslims are bloody terrorists. 

Vote to leave the EU & you can get back control of your borders. 

Tories. Bloody lying parasites. 

Why have you got so much hate?

Just now, SE16 3LN said:

Why have you got so much hate?

Just for the tories & the monsters that endorse them. 

Other than that I’m just a ray of sunshine. 

My previous post refers to the crap that got most of england voting to leave the EU. All lies & mistruths peddled by the tory supporting msm. 

doctor jambo
2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

So, most tories then. 

I sort of count myself as a disaffected Tory...

BUT most Brexit voters were poor, and were not tory voters.

Being a bit racist and a bit xenophobic is not isolated to Tory voting.

especially as yer typical Tory money bags voted remain in London, the south east etc, yet the most non-Tory districts in Scotland, the North etc voted leave- ie the more left leaning areas

doctor jambo
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

My previous post refers to the crap that got most of england voting to leave the EU. All lies & mistruths peddled by the tory supporting msm. 

it was lies, I'll give you that- but on both sides

And I say that as a right leaning remainer and europhile

Thunderstruck
4 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Have we not established that you are a Tory in all but name. You exhibit the same traits that you claim to despise - Greed, and a self-serving lack of concern for the poorer margins of society. 

Own up to your inner self - it is the route to a contentment that you so clearly lack. 

Ministry MK2
10 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

Which one is that?

Ministry MK2
2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Every. Single. One. 

I must be the exception that proves the rule then. I voted No to Indy but Leave Europe. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Thunderstruck said:

Have we not established that you are a Tory in all but name. You exhibit the same traits that you claim to despise - Greed, and a self-serving lack of concern for the poorer margins of society. 

Own up to your inner self - it is the route to a contentment that you so clearly lack. 

Who was it that said "A little learning is a dangerous thing"? And his posts certainly reek of a very little learning! 

Thunderstruck
2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Every. Single. One. 

The largest percentage of “Leavers” in Scotland were SNP supporters. 

Your experience in terms of No and Remain matches mine. It does tend to give lie to the notion that “No” voters were narrow minded “Brinats” - a lazy stereotyping favoured by RT/Wings/Wee Dug readers. Granted, the conjunction between those “news” sources and “reading” may be oxymoronic. 

Phil Dunphy
24 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

The largest percentage of “Leavers” in Scotland were SNP supporters. 

Your experience in terms of No and Remain matches mine. It does tend to give lie to the notion that “No” voters were narrow minded “Brinats” - a lazy stereotyping favoured by RT/Wings/Wee Dug readers. Granted, the conjunction between those “news” sources and “reading” may be oxymoronic. 

Nah, it’s definitely because everyone who voted No has a lifetime subscription to the Daily Mail and has an EDL membership. 

Or so they’d have you believe.  

AuldReekie444
11 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I believe you are wrong here PansJambo.

I think you are reducing democracy,  which as a Scottish Nationalist, you are likely to do.

Your kind of identity politics is selfish and if you were to listen to the business end of politics, Scottish Nationalism/SNP are losing votes.

As mush as the Tories and Labour lie, they are not even close to the complete dishonesty of Scottish Nationalism.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov

Pans is all over the place. A raging babbling mess. 

Give the lad a break boys it's not even sport anymore. 

3 hours ago, Thunderstruck said:

What is that smell??!

51 minutes ago, AuldReekie444 said:

I believe you are wrong here PansJambo.

I think you are reducing democracy,  which as a Scottish Nationalist, you are likely to do.

Your kind of identity politics is selfish and if you were to listen to the business end of politics, Scottish Nationalism/SNP are losing votes.

As mush as the Tories and Labour lie, they are not even close to the complete dishonesty of Scottish Nationalism.

I believe that post is guff. 

Scottish internationalism is not the same as SNP. 

52 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Back in yer kennel. Theres a lad. 

AuldReekie444
12 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

10 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I believe that post is guff. 

Scottish internationalism is not the same as SNP. 

Which one, Scottish internationalism or SNP is "eff off back to where you come from" ? 

Thunderstruck
1 hour ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

It seems that he doesn’t want a break. 

37 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

It seems that he doesn’t want a break. 

Keep going for as long as the union is intact, which will probably be a matter of months. 

Nobody has said a single thing to back up the tories awful record or why the lie so much (check the thread title carefully before responding please..lets keep this on topic eh). 

41 minutes ago, AuldReekie444 said:

Which one, Scottish internationalism or SNP is "eff off back to where you come from" ? 

You cant seriously believe that “eff off back to where you come from” is an SNP endorsed policy? You have heard Windrush which is the most recent event? Or the home office “sending home” doctors etc. As they’re not EU citizens?

Westminster government. Who’s in charge down there again???

NO!!! Not the tories? Good job this is a tory bashing thread eh. 

Keep it on topic now...

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Keep going for as long as the union is intact, which will probably be a matter of months. 

Nobody has said a single thing to back up the tories awful record or why the lie so much (check the thread title carefully before responding please..lets keep this on topic eh). 

The pans crusader. Every time you post a little bit of independence dies. Keep it up. 

People like you show normal people why you and your independence at all costs brigade are not only ridiculous, but dangerous to the very country you purport to care about. 

You and your kind are the unions best weapon and you can't even see it. 

Freedumb. 

Just now, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

The pans crusader. Every time you post a little bit of independence dies. Keep it up. 

People like you show normal people why you and your independence at all costs brigade are not only ridiculous, but dangerous to the very country you purport to care about. 

Freedumb. 

Once more I find myself repeating this:

I am done debating with tories. Its a waste of time. My purpose here is to enjoy myself and call out tory BS of which there is plenty. 

The tories have almost guaranteed the end of the union. You think a few of my posts on a football forum will reach the masses and sway a decision either way? Delusional. 

Buggered together. 

Thunderstruck
11 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Are you going to tell us if you would back away from independence when it dawns on you that it would come at the cost of higher taxes AND reduced public services with all that brings for the young, the old, the infirm and the poor. 

Or, are we just going to have to assume that you are an uncaring, monomaniacal Tory-Nat. 

Yes, I have asked this before and every time you have dodged the answer. Is it hitting a sore spot. Do you secretly admit that the he dream is over. Are you just thrawn.  

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Once more I find myself repeating this:

I am done debating with tories. Its a waste of time. My purpose here is to enjoy myself and call out tory BS of which there is plenty. 

The tories have almost guaranteed the end of the union. You think a few of my posts on a football forum will reach the masses and sway a decision either way? Delusional. 

Buggered together. 

Where did I say this? Take your time.

I get that reading and writing English is abhorrent to your kind but do try to read and understand what others post. It will help you look less foolish. 

Here endeth the lesson. 

Just now, Thunderstruck said:

Are you going to tell us if you would back away from independence when it dawns on you that it would come at the cost of higher taxes AND reduced public services with all that brings for the young, the old, the infirm and the poor. 

Or, are we just going to have to assume that you are an uncaring, monomaniacal Tory-Nat. 

Yes, I have asked this before and every time you have dodged the answer. Is it hitting a sore spot. Do you secretly admit that the he dream is over. Are you just thrawn.  

Thats just pish. 

Are you trying to say?

So your saying?

Are you trying to tell us?

Youre just not getting it. Im not here to debate or answer your loaded questions. Youre not setting the agenda. 

Try someone else. I’m just here to do some proper tory bashing & call out the lies & BS from the vermin party. 

AuldReekie444
22 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

You cant seriously believe that “eff off back to where you come from” is an SNP endorsed policy? You have heard Windrush which is the most recent event? Or the home office “sending home” doctors etc. As they’re not EU citizens?

Westminster government. Who’s in charge down there again???

NO!!! Not the tories? Good job this is a tory bashing thread eh. 

Keep it on topic now...

Of course "eff off back to where you come from" is SNP policy and Scottish Nationalist policy. 

You are kidding yourself in that wee nationalist bubble PansJambo. 

7 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Where did I say this? Take your time.

I get that reading and writing English is abhorrent to your kind but do try to read and understand what others post. It will help you look less foolish. 

Here endeth the lesson. 

Eh...did you not say;

23 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

You read my post on a football forum and then replied on a football forum saying I am the “unions best weapon”. 

Seems to me by reading your reply to my post on a football forum that you suggested that my posts on a football forum will be making folk reading that football forum more inclined to want to stay in the union...or am I misunderstanding English. If so, feel free to type it in laymans so we can all be clear. 

1 minute ago, AuldReekie444 said:

Of course "eff off back to where you come from" is SNP policy and Scottish Nationalist policy. 

You are kidding yourself in that wee nationalist bubble PansJambo. 

Right you are..

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
5 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Eh...did you not say;

You read my post on a football forum and then replied on a football forum saying I am the “unions best weapon”. 

Seems to me by reading your reply to my post on a football forum that you suggested that my posts on a football forum will be making folk reading that football forum more inclined to want to stay in the union...or am I misunderstanding English. If so, feel free to type it in laymans so we can all be clear. 

Sadly I think you will need pictures drawn with crayons to get it. My guess is you're not allowed to play with crayons. 

Please note the correct usage of "you're". 

You're an own goal. See, just thought I'd drop that in because you happened to mention (numerous times) it's a football forum, thanks... nobody realised that. 

Ooft, there is "you're" again. 

Edited by Sir Vladimir of Romanov