Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

deesidejambo

It never originated on his site, came across an article that talked of the individuals in detail.  Sure I'll find it.

First thanks for doing your own research as opposed to regurgitating WoS.

But you focus on Tories and Lab/Libdem.   Remember that to be balanced research its better if you look at all the parties, and that includes SNP.

deesidejambo

Strong and stable deflection of the highest order today from Maggie May.

37e30acfa80c6cf191c984ce20b24371.png

What was she supposed to say?    Voldemort?

Space Mackerel

What was she supposed to say? Voldemort?

Instead of jumping in with both feet, try and picture the scene, the context of the question and how all questions are vetted before hand, as has been reported over numerous media platforms. Edited by Space Mackerel

deesidejambo

Instead of jumping in with both feet, try and picture the scene, the context of the question and how all questions are vetted before hand, as has been reported over numerous media platforms.

So.

What was she supposed to say?

Space Mackerel

So.

What was she supposed to say?

Whoooooooooooooooosh! Right over your head!

What about strong and stable Quidditch?

deesidejambo

Whoooooooooooooooosh! Right over your head!

What about strong and stable Quidditch?

I wonder what Nicola would have said if asked?

Dobby?

Space Mackerel

I wonder what Nicola would have said if asked?

Dobby?

You should Tweet your dear Yoon leader JK Rowling, she's got a gob on her and find out.

No idea. I feel dirty looking at tories for 2hrs, will refrain from doing the same for labour/lib dems.

I'm surprised that no newspapers or media outlets have picked up on this so far, might get some prominence before the election.

Jim Eadie is standing in Edinburgh South. He's an MSP for the SNP. Same betrayal?

As its a snap poll the parties generally rush pre-vetted persons into seats to contest them under the time constraints.

Given the SNP are defending 54 seats there's less scope for it. But in Shetland their sole councillor, recently elected, is standing against Carmichael for the Orkney and Shetland seat and former MSP candidate for Edinburgh West Toni Giugliani is standing.

Patrick Harvie is currently up for election in Glasgow North also.

Done across all parties. Don't get your seethe and anger at all this.

Ra Gers Tory Cooncilor can't be bothered doing the day job.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/general-election/snp-criticise-tory-msp-for-missing-another-holyrood-meeting-1-4447422

Notice the deliberate typo in the subheading from the Hootsman :rofl:

He's said he's doing constituency work but because he's a lino you think he's running the line somewhere?

Interesting.

deesidejambo

Seethe and anger? Don't exaggerate.

I feel that there's a difference between veteran councillors standing for the GE and tories who are new to politics standing for the GE without ever entering the council office to which they were chosen to represent. Whether or not that is wrong I will leave that to the electorate, I was originally expressing the lack of depth that the tories have in Scotland.

That's fine but you can only make the assertion against the Tories if you can demonstrate that it's only them doing it.

Not doing balanced research shows up a bit of bias on your part.

deesidejambo

The original argument was the tories limited talent pool, hence the reason I provided details on tories only.

OK fair enough but it looked to me like you only were interested in Tory bashing.  Thanks for clearing up.

deesidejambo

Here's Tory supporting Laura Kusenburg appearing again twice in my news feeds early in the morning already.

be37c9e859c9343b3d7c66160a4340d0.jpg

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2017/05/tories-play-race-card-sleeve/

I like the Labour Manifesto.   You clearly fear the Tories but you should also be worried about Labour pinching back Left-Wing voters from SNP.

Space Mackerel

I like the Labour Manifesto. You clearly fear the Tories but you should also be worried about Labour pinching back Left-Wing voters from SNP.

You like every party's manifesto but vote SNP. :lol:

The Labour Partys manifesto is almost a copycat of the SNP's last 10 years.

Edited by Space Mackerel

deesidejambo

You like every party's manifesto but vote SNP. :lol:

The Labour Partys manifesto is almost a copycat of the SNP's last 10 years.

Er - I dont vote SNP. 

Space Mackerel

Thats very poor and biased journalism right there. But wait...the BBC are fair & impartial no?

And the Torys using Kusenburg as a voice over on their targeted Facebook ads.

Space Mackerel

C'mon, you love the SNP. Just admit it. Go on.

He does, his wife on the other hand has him under the political thumb. :lol:

deesidejambo

C'mon, you love the SNP. Just admit it. Go on.

lol good try!

Actually I'm happy to vote for them to represent Scotland at Westminster, and have done so in the past.

But nowadays its about Indy and not strong representation of my views to parliament.   So I want them booted.

deesidejambo

He does, his wife on the other hand has him under the political thumb. :lol:

If you think I hate the SNP you should try her.

I like the Labour Manifesto. You clearly fear the Tories but you should also be worried about Labour pinching back Left-Wing voters from SNP.

Fear the Patriots, :rofl:

The Labour Manifesto is quite good, mind, enough to take back the voters who voted Tory in the council elections. 23% Max out :rofl: feart :rofl:

My advice to the SNP is go all out on Independence, stop fecking around.

If you think I hate the SNP you should try her.

Are you admitting xenophobia?. From an immigrant.

How weird, you move to someone else's country and practice bigotry to it's natives. How very British!

Edited by aussieh

deesidejambo

Fear the Patriots, :rofl:

The Labour Manifesto is quite good, mind, enough to take back the voters who voted Tory in the council elections. 23% Max out :rofl: feart :rofl:

My advice to the SNP is go all out on Independence, stop fecking around.

We agree on your last point.

But they won't. They will bottle it. It's Nicola who is feart.

I remember very clearly, your same bravado in 2015. How'd that go again?

lol good try!

Actually I'm happy to vote for them to represent Scotland at Westminster, and have done so in the past.

But nowadays its about Indy and not strong representation of my views to parliament. So I want them booted.

Aww, dee hates the SNP because they're unwilling to be felt by the English. Sorry dee, we don't all have your traits.

Dee, wets his pants because the patriots beat a dead in the water, Slab party by about 1%. :rofl: :ROFL: :rofl: oh,oh ffs, please stop. :rofl:

:D

:gok:

:illogical:

Tick Tock

Space Mackerel

lol good try!

But nowadays its about Indy and not strong representation of my views to parliament. So I want them booted.

The SNP have always been about independence, that's the very reason the party was created years ago. :lol:

How have you suddenly just come to this rational thought?

Space Mackerel

I look forward to pouring over the details of their suspensions in the broadsheets! Oh wait ...

I wonder what the rest of them were hiding before they wiped their twitter feeds last week.

Just go to show what the public gets spoonfed off the MSM eh?

Where are our resident Yoons on this thread anyway, hardly a peep defending their Tory brethren.

Awfy weird.

maroonlegions

Remember this ****, sorry i meant Hunt..

One seriously nasty individual, had the compassion of a cold bloodied reptile. 

18423734_1862156087380979_79551683655933

:qqb006:

Quite enjoyed the young SNP mp taking JoCo to the cleaners this afternoon. He's very good, the young lad.

Arnold Rothstein

Are you admitting xenophobia?. From an immigrant.

How weird, you move to someone else's country and practice bigotry to it's natives. How very British!

What on earth is xenophobic about hating the SNP?

What's not? You can't have it both ways, Arnie. You can't accuse the SNP and yes voters of said xenophobia for hating WM rule and the tories, while hating the SNP and pro Indy backers. Orwellian double speak is definitely alive and well amongst the patriots of the union. Isn't that right dear Arnie?.

Edited by aussieh

Edited by aussieh

Edited by aussieh

Edited by aussieh

Arnold Rothstein

What's not? You can't have it both ways, Arnie. You can't accuse the SNP and yes voters of said xenophobia for hating WM rule and the tories, while hating the SNP and pro Indy backers. Orwellian double speak is definitely alive and well amongst the patriots of the union. Isn't that right dear Arnie?.

Hating the SNP and hating Scotland/Scots are totally different things just like hating England/English and hating WM are totally different things. I haven't seen anyone confuse the two until your post. The SNP are not and do not speak on behalf of Scotland.

Space Mackerel

Hating the SNP and hating Scotland/Scots are totally different things just like hating England/English and hating WM are totally different things. I haven't seen anyone confuse the two until your post. The SNP are not and do not speak on behalf of Scotland.

Any comment on the links I posted about Liam Fox and his dodgy business connections that he previously resigned for?

They're still alive and well and kicking by all accounts.

Any comment on the links I posted about Liam Fox and his dodgy business connections that he previously resigned for?

They're still alive and well and kicking by all accounts.

You got a ****in cheek asking anyone to comment on anything you post considering the shite you come out with to avoid answering anything at all, erse.

Space Mackerel

You got a ****** cheek asking anyone to comment on anything you post considering the shite you come out with to avoid answering anything at all, erse.

What a charming young man you are :-/

So, I take it you're avoiding commenting too? Strong rumours he's getting Hammonds job after the GE.

You haven't, really? I must read a different set of posts directed at me then.

maroonlegions

Even the Polis are now calling the Tories liars , :laugh4:  well the Tory home secretary that is..  :laugh4:

Home Secretary Amber Rudd spoke at the Police Federation conference on 17 May 2017. But her appearance did not go well, to say the least. Police officers erupted?
THECANARY.CO

:dotell:  :jjyay:

Strong rumours doing the rounds, that May may be replaced after the election if the Majority doesn't materialise.