More Tory lies

aussieh

coconut doug

You are aware, I hope, that quotation marks may be used for other than simple reproduction of your words or text.

But enough deflection and whataboutery. - was the use of the picture in bad taste? I don't care what anyone else did later, the question I put to you was about the original use of the picture.

What was your reason for including them?

Which picture? Do you mean the quote from Mein Kampf?

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seymour M Hersh

Sorry do you mean you are an avid fan of Sturgeon???

I'm not, I just hate the Tory twats & in Scotland theres only 1 party remotely worth backing at present.

Deary me. Cronic chat on so many levels.

Geoff the Mince

English NHS waiting times the worst in 5 years. I thought the SNP were the ones decimating the NHS?

How can this be? SNP dont run the NHS in England?

Why do the SNP and its cult followers use the failings of England as a benchmark ?

Do you not have concerns they're failing to meet targets ?

Also Policing and Education is a mess

Doesn't matter though as long as England's worse .

Wee man syndrome is alive and kicking .

Pans Jambo

Why do the SNP and its cult followers use the failings of England as a benchmark ?

Do you not have concerns they're failing to meet targets ?

Also Policing and Education is a mess

Doesn't matter though as long as England's worse .

Wee man syndrome is alive and kicking .

Exactly the opposite. Whenever a stat comes out about public services in Scotland its always SNP = Bad.

The rUK is shown as some sort of beacon of excellence when in truth its as shite or worse than anywhere else.

Get it?

Thunderstruck

What was your reason for including them?

Which picture? Do you mean the quote from Mein Kampf?

John: 11,35

coconut doug

John: 11,35

The thing is, you are the pedant who constantly goes on about other's literacy and numeracy skills. Almost every one of your  posts comes with an insult but when challenged you offer John: 11,35  

Pans Jambo

Here's Ruth's new fishing pals.

Whit are they like [emoji849]

https://wingsoverscotland.com/ruths-fishy-friends/

4f23af11aa0c183f809fe6c3077e1848.jpg

1ce7df4f600fc89f5b9950b09da9dc69.jpg

162b6ac65f0cf92db6f20ee6a3d6394b.jpg

Amongst a few others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ooft. Rangers on Tour, Britain Fist. Nice bloke. Appreciate theres scum in all colours but most dont get their picture taken with the tank commander.

Thunderstruck

The thing is, you are the pedant who constantly goes on about other's literacy and numeracy skills. Almost every one of your posts comes with an insult but when challenged you offer John: 11,35

I thought my previous post might have indicated my exasperation. Clearly, I was mistaken.

These exchanges are just another example of the lengths to which you will go to avoid answering a question or conceding a point.

MacDonald Jardine

Ian Murray? Tell me why he's not Scottish secretary again. I'm just talking out loud, Mack. I'm sick of fighting.

My wife told me that I have to remember that no voters feel the same about the UK, that I do Scotland. I don't understand that, as the union of the crowns is still on offer. But hey, I'll try.

Do know how long, but I'll try.

Speaking as a Unionist your wife is talking nonsense.

I have a far greater emotional attachment to Scotland than the UK as a whole.

I don't vote entirely on that basis though whereas many Nationalists seem to.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MacDonald Jardine

Agreed. However, the difference in the polls translates to a massive majority for them, people in numbers will not vote for Corbyn.

If a portion of Scotland votes for Labour rather than SNP to 'keep the Tories out', then it strengthens the union and provides Kezia (who is absolutely useless) impetus to carry on as leader.

Scotland has been told to vote Labour for generations as the only way to 'keep the Tories out.' Never worked when we voted Labour en masse, they'll always get in on the back of English votes.

Having a horrible Tory government in place with an absolute majority to do as they wish is what will provide independence.

That just isn't true.

Out of interest how many times do you think England would have had a Labour government without the Scottish vote?

MacDonald Jardine

Exactly the opposite. Whenever a stat comes out about public services in Scotland its always SNP = Bad.

The rUK is shown as some sort of beacon of excellence when in truth its as shite or worse than anywhere else.

Get it?

Is that not the cross all political parties bear when they're in government?

Personally I think the SNP have had a remarkably easy ride given their time in power when compared to their achievements.

Is that not the cross all political parties bear when they're in government?

Personally I think the SNP have had a remarkably easy ride given their time in power when compared to their achievements.

they achieved something ?

MacDonald Jardine

Well no but I don't want to sound too biased.

Speaking as a Unionist your wife is talking nonsense.

I have a far greater emotional attachment to Scotland than the UK as a whole.

I don't vote entirely on that basis though whereas many Nationalists seem to.

No, it was me. I misquoted her. She said Independence and The Union. But hey, keeeeeeeeeep flooooooooooooooooting!

Pans Jambo

Well they didnt drag us through any wars or bomb any bairns from an aircraft carrier which was a refreshing change.

coconut doug

I thought my previous post might have indicated my exasperation. Clearly, I was mistaken.

These exchanges are just another example of the lengths to which you will go to avoid answering a question or conceding a point.

You are making assumptions again. You have no idea whether I detected your frustration or not. If I did recognise your frustration I am under no obligation to respond in any particular way, so I have no idea how you managed to conclude that you are "mistaken". Maybe your attempt at conveying "frustration" and your desire to discuss it now is a deflection from the point being discussed previously.

I don't avoid answering questions. Though in discussions with you I could perhaps be excused for not doing so, since you seem only too willing to answer them on my behalf. Indeed that is what this discussion was about. It seems silly to ask for answers and then provide them yourself. A frequent trait amongst conservatives. You should have watched the recent link posted by SM on how views are formed and changed, It was very enlightening but then you probably knew that.

It's not me that wont answer a question it's you. I was not sure what your question referred to, since it was non specific in nature so i asked you for clarification when I posted this. I even helped you with a suggestion.

"Which picture? Do you mean the quote from Mein Kampf?"

I never got an answer to the other question either.

"What was your reason for including them?"  It's a very strange thing that you wont answer the questions asked of you, but feel compelled to answer the questions you have directed at other people, on their behalf. Even stranger when you pre-empt their answer and then accuse them of not answering.

You never did say why you answered on my behalf and put your words in quotation marks. As far as I am concerned it was a misrepresentation.

Perhaps we should get a function on here where we all answer our own questions on somebody else's behalf. that would save a lot of discussion including long winded, convoluted posts like this one.

I'm pretty sure I know what your response, or lack of it, to this will be.

Thunderstruck

You are making assumptions again. You have no idea whether I detected your frustration or not. If I did recognise your frustration I am under no obligation to respond in any particular way, so I have no idea how you managed to conclude that you are "mistaken". Maybe your attempt at conveying "frustration" and your desire to discuss it now is a deflection from the point being discussed previously.

I don't avoid answering questions. Though in discussions with you I could perhaps be excused for not doing so, since you seem only too willing to answer them on my behalf. Indeed that is what this discussion was about. It seems silly to ask for answers and then provide them yourself. A frequent trait amongst conservatives. You should have watched the recent link posted by SM on how views are formed and changed, It was very enlightening but then you probably knew that.

It's not me that wont answer a question it's you. I was not sure what your question referred to, since it was non specific in nature so i asked you for clarification when I posted this. I even helped you with a suggestion.

"Which picture? Do you mean the quote from Mein Kampf?"

I never got an answer to the other question either.

"What was your reason for including them?" It's a very strange thing that you wont answer the questions asked of you, but feel compelled to answer the questions you have directed at other people, on their behalf. Even stranger when you pre-empt their answer and then accuse them of not answering.

You never did say why you answered on my behalf and put your words in quotation marks. As far as I am concerned it was a misrepresentation.

Perhaps we should get a function on here where we all answer our own questions on somebody else's behalf. that would save a lot of discussion including long winded, convoluted posts like this one.

I'm pretty sure I know what your response, or lack of it, to this will be.

Thank you for taking time out during a Hearts match to post a lengthy response that serves to reinforce the point I was making. And, again, the ORIGINAL question avoided.

Are you a Hearts fan or just some cybernat infesting this Board?

maroonlegions

There is absolutely no chance of Labour winning.  It'd be a wasted vote.

The best thing to do is vote SNP en masse which leaves Dugdale no option but to stand down thus bringing in a pro/sympathetic-independence supporter.  May will then continue her march towards the reintroduction of fox hunting, abolition of human-rights, continued sanctions on the poor/disabled and then elderly.  It will leave voters in Scotland with two options - independence or a lifetime of nasty Tories.

Lesser of two evils, strategic voting. Could do a job.

maroonlegions

Yooooou what? Where's Deeside? Are you there??????

55fbf630c3dab3ad1e711dbdd895ce10.jpg

When they say "its vital to help the industry maximise these" , what they actually mean is .." its vital we get as much cash as we can for all the share holders".  lol; 

maroonlegions

Agreed.  However, the difference in the polls translates to a massive majority for them, people in numbers will not vote for Corbyn.

If a portion of Scotland votes for Labour rather than SNP to 'keep the Tories out', then it strengthens the union and provides Kezia (who is absolutely useless) impetus to carry on as leader.

Scotland has been told to vote Labour for generations as the only way to 'keep the Tories out.'  Never worked when we voted Labour en masse, they'll always get in on the back of English votes.

Having a horrible Tory government in place with an absolute majority to do as they wish is what will provide independence.

I have always held the notion that it will be Tories like May who could very well be responsible for the people of Scotland turning to the SNP  and voting for independence to get away from  vile Tory Draconian polices up here.

There is still a general hatred of the Tories up here and if Scots do not see a strong and viable challenge to the Tories from Labour then they will vote for a party who are a strong and viable challenger. 

Oh the fecking irony for the Scots Tories up here if the above came to pass. 

Edited by maroonlegions

deesidejambo

When they say "its vital to help the industry maximise these" , what they actually mean is .." its vital we get as much cash as we can for all the share holders".  lol; 

For Spacey.

The official OGA Reserves for the UK, based on audited analysis submitted from the Operators and used for fiscal projections are 6.2 billion boe.     Link available to the detailed reserves tables if you want it Spacey, but you wont like the answer.  Or more exactly, you wont understand it.

The fiscal revenue to the Govt for 2016 was negative due to the low oil price and Companies writing off decommissioning costs against tax.

The reason this panel is being set up is about 20 more fields have recently had cessation of production submissions sent to the OGA and the Govt need to do everything they can you avoid this or the 6.2 billion wont be achieved, hence the panel.  WoodMac current forecast is about 5 billion now.

The only way the Govt whether UK or Scottish can help the oil industry is even more tax breaks, but given the Govt are effectively subsidising the Industry at present then it will be unlikely.    The UK Govt could afford to subsidise the Industry but the Scottish taxpayer in the case of Indy can't.

So suck it up Spacey.  From the perspective of oil Reserves your Indy dream is a complete crock of garbage.

coconut doug

Thank you for taking time out during a Hearts match to post a lengthy response that serves to reinforce the point I was making. And, again, the ORIGINAL question avoided.

Are you a Hearts fan or just some cybernat infesting this Board?

I did not compose this during the match. I composed it before the match and posted it 11 minutes in .I was disturbed as people arrived to see the match. I don't have to explain myself to you though, nor do I have to prove my Hearts supporting credentials.

Nevertheless I will point out that I have been a Hearts supporter all my life. I do not have a second team. I reckon I have attended around 1,000 matches at Tynecastle and hundreds elsewhere. I spent at least some of my formative years in Gorgie. My family associations go back to at least the time of Bobby Walker and many members of my family are season ticket holders or regular attenders. 

I noticed previously that SM was challenged on the same basis. Do you have to think the same way as you do to be regarded as a PHM?

I'm not infesting anything btw. Your turn of phrase is quite demeaning not just to me but to many I believe. I am entitled to my views and I am entitled to express them on here. It's not me who goes on about Nazis, Paedos, Tims and the like. I don't make up obvious lies and slurs to support my prejudices. All I do is challenge some of the misrepresentations made especially when I regard them as deliberate smears.

I still haven't answered your question because I still don't know what you are referring to. I have pointed this out three times now.

You still haven't explained why you put quotation marks around words that you claimed to be mine, when you knew I had not said them.

Thunderstruck

I did not compose this during the match. I composed it before the match and posted it 11 minutes in .I was disturbed as people arrived to see the match. I don't have to explain myself to you though, nor do I have to prove my Hearts supporting credentials.

Nevertheless I will point out that I have been a Hearts supporter all my life. I do not have a second team. I reckon I have attended around 1,000 matches at Tynecastle and hundreds elsewhere. I spent at least some of my formative years in Gorgie. My family associations go back to at least the time of Bobby Walker and many members of my family are season ticket holders or regular attenders.

I noticed previously that SM was challenged on the same basis. Do you have to think the same way as you do to be regarded as a PHM?

I'm not infesting anything btw. Your turn of phrase is quite demeaning not just to me but to many I believe. I am entitled to my views and I am entitled to express them on here. It's not me who goes on about Nazis, Paedos, Tims and the like. I don't make up obvious lies and slurs to support my prejudices. All I do is challenge some of the misrepresentations made especially when I regard them as deliberate smears.

I still haven't answered your question because I still don't know what you are referring to. I have pointed this out three times now.

You still haven't explained why you put quotation marks around words that you claimed to be mine, when you knew I had not said them.

I can assure you that it wasn't so good that you couldn't have waited until the end of the match.

ToadKiller Dog

Ruth Davidson getting dirty and nasty on twitter ,calling Corbyn a supporter of the IRA who wanted them to win .

What a stupid divisive and dangerous thing for a senior Scottish politician to say given the sectarian problem in parts of Scotland .

https://twitter.com/RuthDavidsonMSP/status/863663807859757056

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

So Ruth, what has free prescriptions got to do with the GE?. What can Scottish Tory MPs do about free prescriptions at Westminster? It's a devolved SNP policy backed by Slab. And anyway, Thee Tories, yes the ones from England are against it. So stfu!

Edited by aussieh

Ruth Davidson getting dirty and nasty on twitter ,calling Corbyn a supporter of the IRA who wanted them to win .

What a stupid divisive and dangerous thing for a senior Scottish politician to say given the sectarian problem in parts of Scotland .

https://twitter.com/RuthDavidsonMSP/status/863663807859757056

She knows fine well. With people like her about, maybe it's a good thing we didn't vote yes. You just have to read some posts and it's always the unionists(loyalists) who mention NI, partitions and the troubles. Yet they won and nothing of the sort has come the other way from us bad separatist Nazis. Go figure.

Anyway, she'll soon get too cocky(strange for a lesbian) and boom! In yer fecking face, tank boy.

doctor jambo

So far we have had nurses strike, Junior Drs strike and GP's are either retiring early or emigrating

Pay and conditions seriously damaging the NHS now- I don't even know if it can be repaired

Space Mackerel

So far we have had nurses strike, Junior Drs strike and GP's are either retiring early or emigrating

Pay and conditions seriously damaging the NHS now- I don't even know if it can be repaired

Sure and stable austerity cuts are the reason I would've thought. 

maroonlegions

18402660_1924336911178570_80052886462338

Its only the nasty evil lefties that want re-nationalisation but contrary to what the right-wing press and the Tories say, nationalising rail is NOT a particularly left-wing policy:

maroonlegions

What gets me is the fact that May has point blanked refused to have an open debate with the Labour leader and other leaders of other parties, why??

People who usually go down that road are either afraid or  are hiding something that they know is unpopular in its content.

Or they do not want to be held accountable , in her case the accountability of the 7 years of the polices of this present  Tory government of which she was the home secretary.

Was she responsible for failing to upgrade the security on  NHS computers at the cost of saving  ?5 million  from the NHS in light of the recent cyber attacks??

She is running scared of any kind of open public debate outside prime-minister"s  question time in the House of Commons.

What or why  is she so scared of in regards to an open  public TV debate??

Why hide if you have nothing to hide??

Bowmans_Boot

What gets me is the fact that May has point blanked refused to have an open debate with the Labour leader and other leaders of other parties, why??

I think she knows very well that public debates arent her forte and she is so far ahead that she would only lose by taking part.

Ruth Davidson, however, generally puts her points across very well in these eg the referendum debate. (Made that point so I am not being anti Tory)

Thunderstruck

18402660_1924336911178570_80052886462338

Its only the nasty evil lefties that want re-nationalisation but contrary to what the right-wing press and the Tories say, nationalising rail is NOT a particularly left-wing policy:

Several of those in your list are companies run on a commercial basis and where the entire shareholding is in the hands of the government. They are companies that operate along commercial lines and invest abroad - in, for example, Abellio in Scotland as a subsidiary of Nederlandse Spoorwegen.

Somewhat different to the image of nationalised companies that sits in many minds.

Space Mackerel

People who usually go down that road are either afraid or are hiding something that they know is unpopular in its content.

Or they do not want to be held accountable , in her case the accountability of the 7 years of the polices of this present Tory government of which she was the home secretary.

Was she responsible for failing to upgrade the security on NHS computers at the cost of saving ?5 million from the NHS in light of the recent cyber attacks??

She is running scared of any kind of open public debate outside prime-minister"s question time in the House of Commons.

What or why is she so scared of in regards to an open public TV debate??

Why hide if you have nothing to hide??

Jeremy Corbyn asks the PM a question during the ITV 'Leaders Live' chat on Facebook

Time well wasted

THEPOKE.CO.UK

The answers obvious, she would get absolutely annihilated, she is an absolute disaster at PMQ's.

She is going to get steam rollered at the Brexit talks by the other 27 EU leaders.

maroonlegions

May must really believe that no one is paying attention to what she has done in the past or what she has voted for in the past.

Her recent raving about workers rights must look like a very contradictory lie with added horseshite too.

This woman is treating the British public with such arrogance and disrespect that its bordering on  psychopathic :conf11:  levels of bare faced lying or she is just a shite liar..lol; 

Tories & workers rights? Here's Theresa May voting for Trade Union Bill to cut workers rights #canttrustawordshesays https://goo.gl/PazmvR 

C_2dwayXYAA0KgT.jpg

:deal2:                           :dotell:                                  :vrface:  :facepalm:

Is there any anger being displayed in Scotland at the 9 tory councillors who have decided to stand down and run for the GE?

What a bunch of scheming scumbags, triggering a by-election before they've even taken their seats.

It only goes to show the lack of depth the party has at the top level.

Where has this been announced mate?

deesidejambo

It's not been announced, that's probably why you haven't came across the information, I read it in an article.  I've spent the last 10 minutes trying to locate but have failed so far.  Will keep looking.

If you look at their candidates for the GE, you'll also find their names on the ballot for the recent council elections, many of whom won seats.

I would be keen to see this, and also if its the case whether other parties are doing the same.

If someone has stood for Council and not been elected then no issue, but if someone is elected as councillor and is going for parliament as well, then thats not good, unless in isolated specific cases.

I would be keen to see this, and also if its the case whether other parties are doing the same.

If someone has stood for Council and not been elected then no issue, but if someone is elected as councillor and is going for parliament as well, then thats not good, unless in isolated specific cases.

Don't know about that. But what about James Heappey? Nice man!

deesidejambo

I couldn't find that article, although I definitely read it somewhere.  What I've done is locate the tory list of candidates for the 2017 GE and compare them with existing current counselors in each local authority.  This process took about 2 hours and I know that not all of the information is correct as there are 9 who have decided to stand, I have managed to accrue more than that.  If someone has more time, they can go through them individually to confirm.

The following are MSPs standing in the GE:

Ross Thomson ? MSP NE Scotland

John Lamont ? MSP ERB

The following are counsellors standing in the GE:

Gary Mulvaney - Helensburgh Central

Straun Mackie - Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross

Sheila Mechan ? East Dunbartonshire

Mark McGeever ?South Lanarkshire

Katie Mackie ? Musselborough

Stephanie Smith ?Liberton/Gilmerton ward

Callum Laidlaw ? Portobello/Craigmillar

Thomas Kerr ? Shettleston

Colin Clark ? Aberdeen

David Wilson ? Inverclyde

Dave Dempsey ? Kirkcaldy

Poppy Cobett ? Clydesdale West

Charles Kennedy ? West Lothian

Damian Timson ? West Lothian

Douglas Ross ? Moray

Meghan Gallacher ? Motherwell West

Tony Miklinski ? Cupar

Ann Le Blond ? South Lanarkshire

Thanks.  What about the other parties?

Space Mackerel

It's not been announced, that's probably why you haven't came across the information, I read it in an article. I've spent the last 10 minutes trying to locate but have failed so far. Will keep looking.

If you look at their candidates for the GE, you'll also find their names on the ballot for the recent council elections, many of whom won seats.

WoS did an article on it.

And there's me thinking, that during official party manifesto day, the opposing parties don't campaign. Oh well, Mrs May(funny how everyone else is referred to by their surname) doesn't seem to know. Typical Tory rule breaks, backed by the EBC.

Nice manifesto though from Labour, quite SNPish.

maroonlegions

Is this why May refused to take part in a Leader debate on TV, or face Corbyn in such a one on one debate??

The problem with lies is that they are prone to change or that they ca be hard to defend if they come under intense scrutiny 

On Monday 15 May Theresa May took part in her first ever ITV Leaders Live Facebook question and answer session. And, judging by the public?s reaction on?
THECANARY.CO