More Tory lies

aussieh

deesidejambo

I was never voting Green at Westminster anyway Deeside old chap!

Maybe it's a Pavlovian thing and that's why folk vote Tory? It's bloody deflating, whatever the reason.

It's because in England Labour are an anachronism, Corbin or not.

And in Scotland the Tories have quickly captured the Unionist vote. I expect that will spread out to SLaband LibDem before June though.

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Space Mackerel

Even if you support the Tories...this is just not right and is extremely unhealthy for any sort of democracy. It like the ref wearing a Celtic top when we play them!

Almost like the BBC is some state controlled media output now with Tory Party members having a major say in what's reported on eh?

Mind how the Yoons moaned when NS or the SNP said something about a journalist in STV?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pans Jambo

Almost like the BBC is some state controlled media output now with Tory Party members having a major say in what's reported on eh?

Mind how the Yoons moaned when NS or the SNP said something about a journalist in STV?

I think China & North Korea would be proud.

Space Mackerel

I think China & North Korea would be proud.

And that's just one channel.

Then you have Sky, The Telegraph, The Sun, Express, The Times and nor forgetting that bastion of impartiality, the good old Daily Mail to name but a few.

Pans Jambo

Then you have Sky, The Telegraph, The Sun, Express, The Times and nor forgetting that bastion of impartiality, the good old Daily Mail to name but a few.

The Mail...the newspaper of the gullible masses.

The yoons must have you on 'Ignore'. No argument or denials coming from them!

which one of you separatists is gonna make a thread about nasty nics lies, i'll give you a start.

1. tories to sell scotlands fishing water.

Pans Jambo

which one of you separatists is gonna make a thread about nasty nics lies, i'll give you a start.

So you believe the fishing rights WONT be used as a bargaining chip then?

gullible
???l?b(?)l/
adjective

1. easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.

Space Mackerel

The Mail...the newspaper of the gullible masses.

The yoons must have you on 'Ignore'. No argument or denials coming from them!

They haven't got me on ignore. They were greeting into their keyboards when I hadn't posted for a few days recently. 

Space Mackerel

Feel free to bump the anti SNP bottled water one like the Yoons do many a time for no reason after the Torys get found out plenty.  :2thumbsup:

Feel free to bump the anti SNP bottled water one like the Yoons do many a time for no reason after the Torys get found out plenty.  :2thumbsup:

as long as we don't start one with your lies and fables.

Space Mackerel

as long as we don't start one with your lies and fables.

Don't see you defending Maggie May much on the Tory Lies thread.

The ultimate deflection of deflections. 

Sure and stable deflections.

Edited by Space Mackerel

Seymour M Hersh

So a Tory supporting corporation reporting at a Tory press conference sent along the daughter and niece of known Tory MP's to report on the Tory Prime Minister taking about the Tory manifesto?

Cant see the problem myself  :toilet:

The BBC Tory supporting?  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Tory supporting BBC!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

What about Smith's daughter on the BBC or does she not count (probably shouldn't as she's hopeless, however)?

Pans Jambo

The BBC Tory supporting?  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Tory supporting BBC!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

What about Smith's daughter on the BBC or does she not count (probably shouldn't as she's hopeless, however)?

:wtfvlad: The "Beeb" and the Tories are one in the same along with that list of 'publications' that Space Mackerel quoted earlier in the thread.

Please dont tell me you though they were impartial?

gullible
???l?b(?)l/
adjective

Thunderstruck

The BBC Tory supporting? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tory supporting BBC!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's like referees - it's all about perspective and having the critical faculties to see through the spin and claims of bias.

Sadly, the NatFans in here have zero ability to find fault fault with their Dear Leader or her MacMafia and tame or cowed media.

As far as the BBC is concerned, they are, in my view, over-compensating towards SNP. It's a bit likely the recent fiasco with Celtic and the SFA.

Then, of course, there's BBC's Brian Taylor - who can forget him in tears when Salmond resigned after the Referendum.

Pans Jambo

It's like referees - it's all about perspective and having the critical faculties to see through the spin and claims of bias.

Sadly, the NatFans in here have zero ability to find fault fault with their Dear Leader or her MacMafia and tame or cowed media.

As far as the BBC is concerned, they are, in my view, over-compensating towards SNP. It's a bit likely the recent fiasco with Celtic and the SFA.

Then, of course, there's BBC's Brian Taylor - who can forget him in tears when Salmond resigned after the Referendum.

I will refer you to post #324 to see who's who in the BBC...

Thunderstruck

Then you went on to suggest that Alec Salmond was a man who might dress in a German uniform whilst reading Mein Kampf in an Edinburgh pub. Do you really think the SNP have anything in common with the Nazis?

Can you really not see that the Conservative party are using their friends in the media to get their propaganda over and create an authoritarian state? Can you not see who the flag waving Nationalists are? Do you not think that returning a Conservative government will result in acts of military aggression against weaker nations? Do you not think that the reason for having this election is to remove and marginalise what little opposition exists in this country? Just exactly what do you think "strong and stable" means in their terms?

I see you stopped short of criticising the use of the Hitler picture. You probably forgot when typing another deflection.

Do YOU think it was in bad taste. A simple yes or no will suffice.

jack D and coke

They are limited only to income tax, flexibility would have allowed Scotland to raise taxes in other areas to cover shortfalls.

The offer of devolving income tax is a clear trap. The Tories would love to see Scotland ramping up its taxes to mitigate their annual austerity measures. The net result would Scots paying more tax and getting less back from London which would have no end as the Tories could just turn the screw tighter.

I think anybody with a brain and isn't just a rabid SNP hater realises the tax raising powers are a trap. Hence why nobody, including labour have used them.

coconut doug

I see you stopped short of criticising the use of the Hitler picture. You probably forgot when typing another deflection.

Do YOU think it was in bad taste. A simple yes or no will suffice.

You don't get to decide how I answer a question.

My point was about hypocrisy. The poster criticised somebody for referring to Hitler then a few minutes later did the same thing himself.

Is that simple enough for you?

Thunderstruck

You don't get to decide how I answer a question.

My point was about hypocrisy. The poster criticised somebody for referring to Hitler then a few minutes later did the same thing himself.

Is that simple enough for you?

So, that would be "no, it was not in bad taste".

Arnold Rothstein

I will refer you to post #324 to see who's who in the BBC...

It's hardly an exhaustive list of BBC employees is it?

It's hardly an exhaustive list of BBC employees is it?

He missed Jackie Bird and Nick Robinson and Andrew Neil and JoCo and Andrew Marr, etc... etc...

Arnold Rothstein

He missed Jackie Bird and Nick Robinson and Andrew Neil and JoCo and Andrew Marr, etc... etc...

Missed from the list that includes Nick Robinson?

Missed from the list that includes Nick Robinson?

:facepalm: I know, Arnie. I missed it and was too late to change it.

But hey, I thought I'd try to walk in Tory shoes and cast some lies, without retraction.

In other words, I'm a phannnnny. :D

Might be an idea for SNP/Yes voters to put aside independence (we'll get an indyref through holyrood) and vote for Labour.

The only thing is, they need to win as they're useless as the official opposition.

What do you think?

Edited by aussieh

jack D and coke

Might be an idea for SNP/Yes voters to put aside independence (we'll get an indyref through holyrood) and vote for Labour.

The only thing is, they need to win as they're useless as the official opposition.

What do you think?

I'm considering a labour vote this time.

Geoff the Mince

While you listen to RT and Infowars .

I'm considering a labour vote this time.

I'm the same, unless the SNP offer an UDI in the manifesto, Labour is the only viable option to blitzing this Tory conquest. You, like me will remember what happens when the Tories have unlimited power. The Scots and Northern English will remember forever. Edited by aussieh

What do you think?

I'd say It's more in the court of labour voters. Do you vote Tory to give the SNP a pyhric bloody nose? Or do you stick to your guns?

Corbyn's manifesto has quite bluntly offered a programme that benefits the many not the few, a programme I think would be supported at Westminster by the SNP representatives.

If you care about the union, if you care about Britain, voting Tory is not the answer.

There is absolutely no chance of Labour winning. It'd be a wasted vote.

The best thing to do is vote SNP en masse which leaves Dugdale no option but to stand down thus bringing in a pro/sympathetic-independence supporter. May will then continue her march towards the reintroduction of fox hunting, abolition of human-rights, continued sanctions on the poor/disabled and then elderly. It will leave voters in Scotland with two options - independence or a lifetime of nasty Tories.

I know this, the more Toryism, the better for Independence. But hey a Ruthless(Excuse the pun) Tory Majority is a outright abomination for the lives of every soul on this Island. We'll get nothing from them, we'd need to go to extremes. But that won't unite us, either. Scotland needs to come together and go together or we're all Fecked. We matter not a jot to WM, what Scotland has, does and they won't allow it leave. Ever.

Space Mackerel

While you listen to RT and Infowars .

I occasionally watch RT, as I occasionally watch Sky, BBC, read The Scotsman, Herald, National, Twitter now for my sins (I follow all parties) and a whole host of others.

I quite like an alternative view on subjects and subscribe to Lionel and Corbett Report on YouTube. You should try it, get a broad bit of knowledge in yer skull like matter.

Space Mackerel

I'm the same, unless the SNP offer an UDI in the manifesto, Labour is the only viable option to blitzing this Tory conquest. You, like me will remember what happens when the Tories have unlimited power. The Scots and Northern English will remember forever.

My MP is that back stabbing twat Ian Murray. Remember him, he led the coup on Corbyn and now he's singing his praises wanting his job back for another 4-5 years.

What an absolute shyster of a politician.

My MP is that back stabbing twat Ian Murray. Remember him, he led the coup on Corbyn and now he's singing his praises wanting his job back for another 4-5 years.

What an absolute shyster of a politician.

Ian Murray? Tell me why he's not Scottish secretary again. I'm just talking out loud, Mack. I'm sick of fighting.

My wife told me that I have to remember that no voters feel the same about the UK, that I do Scotland. I don't understand that, as the union of the crowns is still on offer. But hey, I'll try.

Do know how long, but I'll try.

Edited by aussieh

coconut doug

An inference, not an answer.

You asked me a question.    Do YOU think it was in bad taste. A simple yes or no will suffice. 

then offered your own answer          So, that would be "no, it was not in bad taste".

You even put your statement in quotation marks. You cant be quoting me as I never said it. Who are you quoting?

Space Mackerel

Ian Murray? Tell me why he's not Scottish secretary again. I'm just talking out loud, Mack. I'm sick of fighting.

My wife told me that I have to remember that no voters feel the same about the UK, that I do Scotland. I don't understand that, as the union of the crowns is still on offer. But hey, I'll try.

Do know how long, but I'll try.

I take it you're on the peev aye?

Murray is an absolute *****. Guaranteed if he gets back into Westminster he'll go back to sniping Corbyn from the back benches.

Remember, he's from Wester Hailes and now a full paid up supporter of Blairism and Nu Labour.

Seymour M Hersh

:wtfvlad: The "Beeb" and the Tories are one in the same along with that list of 'publications' that Space Mackerel quoted earlier in the thread.

Please dont tell me you though they were impartial?

gullible
???l?b(?)l/
adjective

Being an avid fan of Sturgeon and the Still No Policies cult I'm happy to see you located the meaning of gullible. However it's you not I who falls into the gullible trap.

Being an avid fan of Sturgeon and the Still No Policies cult I'm happy to see you located the meaning of gullible. However it's you not I who falls into the gullible trap.

You'll soon find out how gullible you are.

Thunderstruck

You asked me a question. Do YOU think it was in bad taste. A simple yes or no will suffice.

then offered your own answer So, that would be "no, it was not in bad taste".

You even put your statement in quotation marks. You cant be quoting me as I never said it. Who are you quoting?

You are aware, I hope, that quotation marks may be used for other than simple reproduction of your words or text.

But enough deflection and whataboutery. - was the use of the picture in bad taste? I don't care what anyone else did later, the question I put to you was about the original use of the picture.

Pans Jambo

Sorry do you mean you are an avid fan of Sturgeon???

I'm not, I just hate the Tory twats & in Scotland theres only 1 party remotely worth backing at present.

Thunderstruck

He probably looked it after he was told that "gullible wasn't in the dictionary".

Pans Jambo

English NHS waiting times the worst in 5 years. I thought the SNP were the ones decimating the NHS?

How can this be? SNP dont run the NHS in England?

Pans Jambo

He probably looked it after he was told that "gullible wasn't in the dictionary".

Who kicked your kennel

Space Mackerel

POPCORN!!!!!

This is gonna be good!!!

I've just poured a wee malt and a beer chaser.

Deeside, Earth to Deeside, over?

Pans Jambo

This is gonna be good!!!

I've just poured a wee malt and a beer chaser.

Deeside, Earth to Deeside, over?

Lucky git. I'm up at the crack. Off to ma pit.

Thunderstruck

Yooooou what? Where's Deeside? Are you there??????

55fbf630c3dab3ad1e711dbdd895ce10.jpg

Didn't you tell us earlier that you read the Herald. Did you miss the back page (the business sector).

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-herald/20170511/281840053586289

Hope your popcorn hasn't gone soggy and be careful with the unpopped kernels - we can't have you cracking a tooth.

Space Mackerel

Didn't you tell us earlier that you read the Herald. Did you miss the back page (the business sector).

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-herald/20170511/281840053586289

Hope your popcorn hasn't gone soggy and be careful with the unpopped kernels - we can't have you cracking a tooth.

Not old Tory voting, Better Together him again. Just before a GE eh?

He always pops up about then.

And you swallow it hook, line, sinker and copy of Angling Times.