More Tory lies

aussieh

Thunderstruck

I think you'll find it hard to find any government that has popular will.

But, on our wee island, we know of one government that accepts the popular will and one that doesn't.

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But, on our wee island, we know of one government that accepts the popular will and one that doesn't.

Referenda results are not written in stone.

maroonlegions

Someone should be pulling May and her Tory mates  up on  the stats on child poverty since her party introduced austerity on the poor and vulnerable. 

This report from UNICEF is one sad indictment towards this Conservative government. 

Seems that those in the media never really ask the right questions or ask such questions based on the below. 

Some Tories  or Selfservatives will just dismiss this report as a mush mash of incorrect data or even a conspiracy theory :laugh4: and  ignoring the fact its from UNICEF.

Shocking and inhumane report.

Graphic from Inequality Briefing If ever you needed convincing evidence that austerity ? which is central to neoliberalism and social conservatism ? doesn?t?
KITTYSJONES.WORDPRESS.COM

You can read the UNICEF report in full here.

Space Mackerel

What was I thinking! I should have known better than expect a straight answer.

I wouldn't mind a straight answer oot Maggie Mays gob :)

Thunderstruck

Someone should be pulling May and her Tory mates up on the stats on child poverty since her party introduced austerity on the poor and vulnerable.

This report from UNICEF is one sad indictment towards this Conservative government.

Seems that those in the media never really ask the right questions or ask such questions based on the below.

Some Tories or Selfservatives will just dismiss this report as a mush mash of incorrect data or even a conspiracy theory :laugh4: and ignoring the fact its from UNICEF.

Shocking and inhumane report.

The impact of a Conservative government on Child Poverty ? analysis of report by UNICEF

Graphic from Inequality Briefing If ever you needed convincing evidence that austerity ? which is central to neoliberalism and social conservatism ? doesn?t?

KITTYSJONES.WORDPRESS.COM

You can read the UNICEF report in full here.

Interesting but is there nothing more recent than 2014?

Thunderstruck

I wouldn't mind a straight answer oot Maggie Mays gob :)

Can It be assumed, then, that you accept that the SNP, far from abandoning PFI, are setting about expanding its use with some gusto.

We'll leave for later the issue of the PFI/NPD debt now being with banks in tax havens.

#snpbad #badsnp

Space Mackerel

Can It be assumed, then, that you accept that the SNP, far from abandoning PFI, are setting about expanding its use with some gusto.

We'll leave for later the issue of the PFI/NPD debt now being with banks in tax havens.

#snpbad #badsnp

Here's a link, I cannot be bothered reading it right now, I pure giggling my arse off at this GE announcement.

http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Government/Finance/18232/12308

Thunderstruck

Here's a link, I cannot be bothered reading it right now, I pure giggling my arse off at this GE announcement.

http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Government/Finance/18232/12308

Well done, now you can get "Finding stuff on Google" signed off in your task book. Next step is "Finding the right stuff on Google" and then you can have a bash at "Understanding stuff found on Google".

Space Mackerel

Well done, now you can get "Finding stuff on Google" signed off in your task book. Next step is "Finding the right stuff on Google" and then you can have a bash at "Understanding stuff found on Google".

This thread is about ripping the hypocrisy out the Torys and there lies.

Maybe post in the SNP water stockists nonsense 1 to get a reply. :)

Seymour M Hersh

Several bridges too far for him.

• 3 weeks later...
Space Mackerel

So the new Tory Councillor is a member of the private big willy online club. Hear there's a meeting of Dunblane residents tonight. What a shame.

Meanwhile, this surfaces, strong and stable eh?

b078ff64c570844d3f0f1bc604348beb.jpg

Dawnrazor

So the new Tory Councillor is a member of the private big willy online club. Hear there's a meeting of Dunblane residents tonight. What a shame.

Meanwhile, this surfaces, strong and stable eh?b078ff64c570844d3f0f1bc604348beb.jpg

****ing hell, that has to be a new low even for you :facepalm: :facepalm:

Space Mackerel

******* hell, that has to be a new low even for you :facepalm: :facepalm:

I thought that would be a new low for the Tory Party masquerading as UKIP and the BNP combined myself.

Dawnrazor

I thought that would be a new low for the Tory Party masquerading as UKIP and the BNP combined myself.

Really, sometimes your posts are pertinent, not often, but sometimes , some of you're posts are humerus, but this is scraping the barrel, you're doing yourself no favours posting shit like that ffs :facepalm:

Space Mackerel

Really, sometimes your posts are pertinent, not often, but sometimes , some of you're posts are humerus, but this is scraping the barrel, you're doing yourself no favours posting shit like that ffs :facepalm:

Have a few truth bullets.

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2017/04/can-anybody-find-significant-difference-mays-policies-british-national-party-manifesto-2005/

Space Mackerel

Deflection. You've sunk to new levels, no amount of deflection will hide it.

That's all you say when you've no answers. Deflection, deflection, deflection. :lol:

Mays current policies are no different from the BNP in 2005 as the link proves.

Trapper John McIntyre

That's all you say when you've no answers. Deflection, deflection, deflection. :lol:

Mays current policies are no different from the BNP in 2005 as the link proves.

There is help out there.

Space Mackerel

There is help out there.

Nice deflection John.

Seen as you can't be bothered to click the link.

"I was struck by how entirely similar Theresa May?s discourse is to that of the British National Party candidate I fought in Blackburn in 2005. That led me to turn to the BNP 2005 Manifesto, and I can see little significant difference between it and current Tory policy.

The British National Party in 2005 advocated:

? Severe cuts in immigration

? Leaving the EU

? Bringing back grammar schools

? Increased military spending

? More ?security? and ?strong leadership?

? Foreign policy driven by ?British national interest? not human rights

? Reduce development aid

Indeed, the few differences I can find between the BNP 2005 manifesto and the current Tory platform are in areas like the NHS, where the Tories are more right wing than the BNP were.

Thankfully it was still considered by most people socially beyond the pale to support the BNP in 2005. Today the media portray anyone perceptibly to the left of those positions as mad. Society has changed markedly ? and not for the better."

TWEET

SHARE 8.9K

+1

jambo lodge

I love to come on to the Shed to see what SM's latest post is. If you believe in conspiracy theories everywhere then you can always come up with the next story even although its clearly bollocks. The lovely Theresa and her husband were just on the One Show and funnily enough they were not questioned on why some of their policies might be similar to the BNP.

Space Mackerel

I love to come on to the Shed to see what SM's latest post is. If you believe in conspiracy theories everywhere then you can always come up with the next story even although its clearly bollocks. The lovely Theresa and her husband were just on the One Show and funnily enough they were not questioned on why some of their policies might be similar to the BNP.

Did you get into politics because of her shoes? Did you like them? :rofl:

https://twitter.com/beardedgenius/status/862012582399549440

coconut doug

Meanwhile, this surfaces, strong and stable eh?

b078ff64c570844d3f0f1bc604348beb.jpg

******* hell, that has to be a new low even for you :facepalm: :facepalm:

Then you went on to suggest that Alec Salmond was a man who might dress in a German uniform whilst reading Mein Kampf in an Edinburgh pub. Do you really think the SNP have anything in common with the Nazis?

Can you really not see that the Conservative party are using their friends in the media to get their propaganda over and create an authoritarian state? Can you not see who the flag waving Nationalists are? Do you not think that returning a Conservative government will result in acts of military aggression against weaker nations? Do you not think that the reason for having this election is to remove and marginalise what little opposition exists in this country? Just exactly what do you think "strong and stable" means in their terms?

ToadKiller Dog

The Tory plan is simple it's the ideology of the 30s it's political nothing else .

It's built on lies ,austerity is a lie ,

It's about reducing or removing public services it's about putting the onus and cost on the individual .

It's about punishing the poor for being poor .it's about rewarding the rich for being rich .

The whole Tory philosophy is built on selling lies to the voter and sadly it's working .

The Real Maroonblood

The Tory plan is simple it's the ideology of the 30s it's political nothing else .

It's about reducing or removing public services it's about putting the onus and cost on the individual .

It's about punishing the poor for being poor .it's about rewarding the rich for being rich .

The whole Tory philosophy is built on selling lies to the voter and sadly it's working .

Good post.

Pish.

Space Mackerel

That article is two months old, surely you knew about this back in March?

What's wrong with reminding everyone? Thought they were the party of low tax when they do this and then refuse to rule out tax increases after the election?

I don't think you really are a SNP voter you know [emoji3]

Space Mackerel

Soooooooooooooooooooooo,

Theresa May says the SNP have been fiddling the expenses now with no evidence to back up her ludicrous and quite fake news claims.

9c3f86b9ebc070e75982035c12db9015.png

The woman is clearly a compulsive liar and a screwball.

jambo lodge

Soooooooooooooooooooooo,

Theresa May says the SNP have been fiddling the expenses now with no evidence to back up her ludicrous and quite fake news claims.

9c3f86b9ebc070e75982035c12db9015.png

The woman is clearly a compulsive liar and a screwball.

Funny that IPSA forced 5 SNP MP's to repay their wrongly claimed expenses in March 2016. Just google and you find the details.

Space Mackerel

Funny that IPSA forced 5 SNP MP's to repay their wrongly claimed expenses in March 2016. Just google and you find the details.

Was it in the Daily Mail?

7f188f8c5b9598ba2630726a25f58382.jpg

d727cb83188c748f5f4828fca0ca31a1.jpg

5d775d7ba6dcdb0b58eb8845786216da.jpg

39e221def3a4dd5d6b5a96d519c71046.jpg

jambo lodge

Cant understand why you didn't post links to all the Scottish newspapers who reported the expenses scandal in early 2016 SP? More deflection?

Jambo-Jimbo

What's wrong with reminding everyone? Thought they were the party of low tax when they do this and then refuse to rule out tax increases after the election?

I don't think you really are a SNP voter you know [emoji3]

Nothing wrong in reminding folks, but in the interests of fairness why don't you post links about Corbyn's plans to increase tax on health insurance if he were to win.

I couldn't care less whether you believe me or not, as you'll believe what you want to believe and there's nothing that I can nor indeed want to do to change your mind.

MPs and agents in constituencies are not to be prosecuted because it can't be proved in law, to a criminal standard, that dishonesty existed. Central office is being 'blamed' for telling officials what to declare.. but they can't be prosecuted because the legal obligations fall on local officials. So the very obvious chasm in the rules and law is there for all to see and just as obviously this was the plan all along.

You might think the Tories would show some restraint in their reaction today but not a bit. Instead of keeping the lid on it, various chancers turn their fire on other parties ( inc. those not found to have broken the rules ) as well as journalists who reported on the story. Then there's the Electoral Commission. A body you might think are exempt from partisan criticism and wholly concerned with upholding the rules. But no... some utter shitehouse has the gall to blame the EC and to call for it to be abolished. Rather sadly, the Electoral Commission has no practical right of reply to scandalous whataboutery like that.

Space Mackerel

Church of Scotland and Boys Brigade have asked new Tory Councillor Alastair Majury to stand down and condemned his racist Tweets.

http://www.thenational.scot/news/15277950.Boys_Brigade_and_Kirk_both_condemn_Twitter_troll_Tory_councillor_who_bragged_about_the_size_of_his_manhood_on_dating_website/?ref=mr&lp=10

Whit are they like? [emoji849]

Pans Jambo

I actually made a mistake, the running costs of the Scottish Parliment for the year ending 31 March 2016 were over ?75M per annum = ?1,446,000 Per Week, outstanding value for our taxes, not! - Source - http://www.parliament.scot/help/61877.aspx

& how many hundreds of ?Millions does Westminster cost P/A just to apply a bedroom tax, push the vulnerable to the point of starvation & sell WMD's to the ISIS supporting Saudi's who wont even let women drive whilst promoting blood sports & fiddling theirexpenses so as to purchase duck ponds?

ToadKiller Dog

Church of Scotland and Boys Brigade have asked new Tory Councillor Alastair Majury to stand down and condemned his racist Tweets.

http://www.thenational.scot/news/15277950.Boys_Brigade_and_Kirk_both_condemn_Twitter_troll_Tory_councillor_who_bragged_about_the_size_of_his_manhood_on_dating_website/?ref=mr&lp=10

Whit are they like? [emoji849]

And now his fellow councilor for Forth and Endrick Robert Davis found to have made racist jokes about black people being cannibals and having spears etc

The Tory party really has morphed into a cross between the Ukippers ,Jim Davidson and Bernhard Manning .

And now his fellow councilor for Forth and Endrick Robert Davis found to have made racist jokes about black people being cannibals and having spears etc

The Tory party really has morphed into a cross between the Ukippers ,Jim Davidson and Bernhard Manning .

Not surprising given their current manifesto echoes the BNP's from 2005!

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/27/some-of-bnps-2005-election-pledges-are-now-mainstream-policy-6599296/

deesidejambo

Not surprising given their current manifesto echoes the BNP's from 2005!

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/27/some-of-bnps-2005-election-pledges-are-now-mainstream-policy-6599296/

The question is - why do so many people vote for them?

Imo it's similar to Trump v Hillary. They vote for Trump as the lesser of two evils.

And no chance you can vote Green now Boris!

Space Mackerel

Here's something not a lot of people know about, BBC political journalist is actually the daughter of a Tory MP and the cousin of another.

And guess who gets to ask the first questions to TM's closed shop meets?

http://www.anyvoice.co.uk/politics/bbc-reporter-close-relative-2-tory-mps-accused-collaborating-theresa-may-planted-questions/

The question is - why do so many people vote for them?

Imo it's similar to Trump v Hillary. They vote for Trump as the lesser of two evils.

And no chance you can vote Green now Boris!

I was never voting Green at Westminster anyway Deeside old chap!

Maybe it's a Pavlovian thing and that's why folk vote Tory?  It's bloody deflating, whatever the reason.

Pans Jambo

Here's something not a lot of people know about, BBC political journalist is actually the daughter of a Tory MP and the cousin of another.

And guess who gets to ask the first questions to TM's closed shop meets?

http://www.anyvoice.co.uk/politics/bbc-reporter-close-relative-2-tory-mps-accused-collaborating-theresa-may-planted-questions/

So a Tory supporting corporation reporting at a Tory press conference sent along the daughter and niece of known Tory MP's to report on the Tory Prime Minister taking about the Tory manifesto?

Cant see the problem myself  :toilet:

Space Mackerel

So a Tory supporting corporation reporting at a Tory press conference sent along the daughter and niece of known Tory MP's to report on the Tory Prime Minister taking about the Tory manifesto?

Cant see the problem myself :toilet:

And there's more...

80f9c1271d5946580c01628207daa258.jpg

Pans Jambo

And there's more...

80f9c1271d5946580c01628207daa258.jpg

Even if you support the Tories...this is just not right and is extremely unhealthy for any sort of democracy. It like the ref wearing a Celtic top when we play them!