:cornette:

Rick James

Clerry Jambo

We have been banging on about 1-5 for almost 5 years, they shouted from the rooftops 0-7 for about 50 years!!

Arseholes

Bowmans_Boot

I get what Bowmans saying, make sure we beat them the next time we're playing.

Gloat about the like normal, probably more than usual next time, and then bring up 5-1.

The way you see people go on is very hibs with 7-0esk in the way that they've just beaten us and we're going on about when we beat them half a decade ago, albeit the biggest game of all time but it had **** all to do with what's heppening now.

Exactly that.

Silvery_Moon

Some of them genuinely believe that the semi final crowd which comprised of 3500 Saint J fans trumped our sellouts all of last season which is what the trumpet is alluding to in that 'article'.

He alluded to the last decade.

So he did, I apologise, red mist obscured my vision at the later of his scribble.

HHGH.

gorgie rd eh11

They're in their third year in the championship, Edinburgh only has one top flight team.

He was stating that they have knocked us out of the Cup two years running: correct. He was stating that they are currently the dominant team in the derby: correct. He was stating that they had won the LC far more recently than us: correct.

We respond with, "Aye, but 5-1!!!!" Pretty sad stuff and I want, and expect more from Heart of Midlothian.

As I posted earlier, we have brought absolutely all of this upon ourselves by bottling the derbies and being utterly shite in the cups (to the point of describing them as league warm up matches at times).

whats far more recently got to do with anything?

It's all in or nothing. We've won 4 league cups, one more than them, and our last was 50 odd years ago.

8-3 in big cups of in which two finals we emptied the vermin.

You can nit pick away at wee periods and make it look good. You can say from 1998 til 2012 Hearts were 3-1 up in trophies......The most embarrassing record until last year though was their big cup record as we all know. 114 years.

It's all in that counts though and Hearts will come again.

Bowmans_Boot

whats far more recently got to do with anything?

It's all in or nothing. We've won 4 league cups, one more than them, and our last was 50 odd years ago.

8-3 in big cups of in which two finals we emptied the vermin.

You can nit pick away at wee periods and make it look good. You can say from 1998 til 2012 Hearts were 3-1 up in trophies......The most embarrassing record until last year though was their big cup record as we all know. 114 years.

It's all in that counts though and Hearts will come again.

We haven't won the LC since 1962. Pathetic.

We have been put out of the SC the last two seasons by them, in an embarrassing manner each time.

I am very proud of our clubs great history and achievements, but I want new ones to shout about, rather than going on about 5-1 or Norrie Davidsons winner in 1962.

This chap seems to believe Hibs are second only the likes of Barcelona from this blog.

I assume they are romping that league and hammering past our record setting title winning season?

Part-time teams full of posties & mechanics surely cannot live with Hibs destiny to return to the bottom 6 of the SPL where they belong!

Ferryjambo99

If United beat hibs on Friday they're 4 points behind with a game in hand. They need to get their act together though

If United beat hibs on Friday they're 4 points behind with a game in hand. They need to get their act together though

Sounds very like the perfect situation of a yearly case of hibsing it :lol:

Ferryjambo99

Sounds very like the perfect situation of a yearly case of hibsing it :lol:

Wouldn't be like hibs to do that now would it

Unknown user

:laugh: did not realise that

Tbh I'm pretty sure they'll win it this season and they should beat United easy enough, but with a defence that includes Efe Ambrose you never actually know!

Ferryjambo99

:laugh: did not realise that

Tbh I'm pretty sure they'll win it this season and they should beat United easy enough, but with a defence that includes Efe Ambrose you never actually know!

They've not won in their last 5 league games

We haven't won the LC since 1962. Pathetic.

We have been put out of the SC the last two seasons by them, in an embarrassing manner each time.

I am very proud of our clubs great history and achievements, but I want new ones to shout about, rather than going on about 5-1 or Norrie Davidsons winner in 1962.

i want new ones to shout about too so much, but my point stands.

However, we've only been shouting about 5-1 for 5 years. I actually only brag about it if im prompted to for a reason.

What do we expect Hearts fans to do? Not bring it up and forget? Oh no no no....

I long to see Hearts win trophies consistently but we could win the league for the next ten years and we'll still bring up 5-1. That's football.

Archived